Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) (5961 Views)

Eldoublo Vs Po-deep The Scared One Should Not Back Out . / Po Deep Vs I-shine / Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldoublo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ Bolaji Broke-Back
Before I start ignoring you, I have a question - are you really this annoying in real life or are you just acting?
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldoublo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ Mailmalc
Wat good homie? Nairaland is actually tight, so much drama than I expected - haha
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by FLOWSHOW: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2008
straight disses- podeep
presentation- podeep
imagery-bolajibroke
metaphors-bolajibroke
punchlines-bolajibroke
rhymes-podeep
content- bolajibroke

BOLAJIBROKE WINS 4-3
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2008
ok, clap for urself, now bolaji log in now grin
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2008
roflmao :d :d :d
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2008
nah, it's edosio's turn, followed by chasisgirl grin
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by mailmalc(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2008
eldee:

ok, clap for yourself, now bolaji log in now grin
Rflmao

@eldoublo
Don't mind him - imagine his warnin shots on hi5 - bolajicrap is so lame.

straight disses- podeep
presentation- podeep
imagery-bolajibroke
metaphors-bolajibroke
punchlines-bolajibroke
rhymes-podeep
content- bolajibroke

BOLAJIBROKE WINS 4-3
Go get a life. Same flowshow,bj,eldosio's pattern of analizing rap battles and this illiterate of a bolaji refused to spot that. Bolaji i thought u told me you were into networkin or sumfin like dat? why did you not inform me u got sacked some weeks ago 'cause of your stupidity?. If you have nufin doin i advice u take ur shovel and tools, go dig out lagos gutters. For once, make urself useful to the society.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by kaydee(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ Po Deep

I'm so dissapointed. Have u ever played "CUE CLUB" Before? It's a pool(snooker) game on PC and through that game,U can learn a lot bout this game. Now that u've battled him,what's the point? I can't see any. Gbade stooped so low to battle him and now U!
angry angry angry U need to charge him a fee for any battle with U.He should even pay to hear U freestyle.Don't ever "derep" urself again oh angry angry angry

@ BolajiBroke

Thank ur stars this is nairaland and not strictly a Hip-Hop Forum, U woulda been banned for life.This guy!!!!!!!!!! U're truly a vampire!!!! I don't have time to start diggin up different netcees and Emcees u fapped from but U're trully shameless.Just go and get this battle on AHH like u did the other one with Wordsmith and people who have got time will nab u easily. Change the names so they won't know it's U again.I'm 100% sure they'll nab u.

The track "2 Glocks" is on Papoose mixtape and Styles P was just on the chorus.I've listened to the track 20x today just to nab Wordsmith and deal with him for life but i'm sure it's not on that track.If u're sure of the track,tell me and lemme deal with him. grin grin grin
Bolaji Broke! If u wanna be a rapper by (false) force like Black Jesus,Confess and do ur thing.Stop acting what u're not.

Mr Tyson Bolaji Broke,With all ur biting and fappin,Holyfield Po Deep still won.

@ All
Where can i find Magneto?Tell him someone wants to battle him
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2008
lol. and who the Bleep is this old bitch called KAYDEE? po-deep neva played cueclub cos he is using a cybercafe pc.lol grin grin

the idiot obviously hasnt heard the new mixtape of styles p and jadakiss-2glocks

the fool kaydee was busy listening to papoose ft will smith and jada pinkett. idiot

@po-deep
everyone knows you gave up in round one . go and battle the slave el-jombo to gain recognition . bitch
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2008
Ignored
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by hallengray(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2008
free mtn brwsing.come gt it 4 free
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2008
wetin concern me . bolajibroke beats po-deep hands down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dracolee "Bolanle " Prod By Dennyzee / Forthcoming Reality TV Show For Upcoming/underground Artistes / Best Rap Lines That Ill Suit This Title.(still In Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.