Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) (5959 Views)

Eldoublo Vs Po-deep The Scared One Should Not Back Out . / Po Deep Vs I-shine / Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2008
the voting rule states hiphop heads only, eldee is not one of them.

so votes stays at 1-0 in favour of bolajibroke. po-deep dont beg or lobby for votes like u do in other threads
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2008
if you have seen the swagga swagga thread in music radio . you will see that i am a sauce fan and not 9. and on the classical coded bit you referred to . which song r u talking of? . please post the link for all  to hear it.

also if u have read all my battles well . i usually mention words like punchlines ,metaphors, wordplays and co in my battles.

'''you expected my punchlines & metaphors~ i bring a dico full of figures of speeches''

and  ''you want punchlines I'm going to give you fist-fulls''   . i don't understand how this 2 are the considered codedbite

Sorry that was a typo, it wasn't modenine's it was Wordmith- I just had to do a nairaland search and i found it (D-block Vs Gbade-X) but that can be excused though so forget it.

finally on my lines that u dissected , i think u have what is called intellectual myopia
you need to be highly intelligent and mentally sound with a rapper's IQ of over 10  to understand what bolajibroke spits

Chei bolaji, i don't spit and ur still biting my line. . .ur using my phrase intellectual myopia against me jus kiddin

Just as if i knew you'll say that:
1)If u was a real hiphop head, u'll know that one-on- one battles are used to ridicule opponents. Burn thier cred and push up your ego.
Listen to any beef song you know Cannibus Vs LL, Piggy Bank even Ehen
Take a look at the Nas Vs Hov beef. Nas reduced his coded lyrics in the second verse and dissed Jay flat out. Less metaphors, no punches
Does that mean Nas aint intelligent? if your answer is yes then you need to start doin RnB
It aint to late to get into the hiphop shool of hard knocks

2)So now you mean only rappers should listen to rap. . .it's obvious you need to start learning all over again

3) Go post those lines i pointed out anywhere and hear what pple will say.
I've admitted many times that ur wordplays are good but when u force punches, it kills

u beatin me is like america havin a black obama as president
If I drop this in front of anyone, even my old man, he'll call me a fool, even an IQ of -2 will tell you that Obama is leading the race.

watch how i beat this nigga like ''fat eye'' but without the ''rolling dollar''- (fatai rolling dollar) but the 'fat eye' was crap the line was forced. what iq do u need to figure that out?

The rest speak for themselves, naija police and malaria- that's rubbish. . .just because modenine says it don't mean evryone can use it

Long story short MY VOTE GOES TO PO DEEP
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2008
@ELDEE
WHICH SONG DID anyone SAY THIS ''naija police and malaria, -

please just tell me the song i will search for it on the internet and post it here
. i need you to proof this intellectually myopic comment of yours.

@eldee
the same criteria that disqualifies others disqualifies you because your vote also doesnt count because you are not a hiphop head. thats the most polite way i can tell you . sorry . try the battles of newbies or infants and vote there. lol
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2008
Still 2 - 1.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2008
Still 2 - 1.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by FLOWSHOW: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2008
lol. omg . when did they start separating the babies from the hiphop heads?

great battle tho , podeep and bolajibroke. good lines both of you . let me read the verses first before i vote
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2008
The part(line) of a rhyme(mostly used in freestyle battles), that personally attacks the opponent. This line is a necessity to ensure your win and to please the crowd. A punchline should cause sting to a crowd or a reader. (sting is when a crowd goes OOOOOOH,,,or ohhh shitttt sonnn!!!, after hearing a punchline)
Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=punchline

I'ma make u 'see stars' like fortune-tellers Please, how direct can it be again
this pussy-hole don't even bust half as good as my beretta--the last time i checked beretta is the cap of a seaman .does beretta bust? this only shows how myopic your intellect is.
- lmao, see how u embarass your self. . .berreta 92 fs is a gun bro. even if you don't live in peckham, many hiphop artiste talk bout it in lyrics. . .eeya. hiphop head my left ass cheek.

The captain of rappin just checked in, Ahoy!/
Between bolaji, sharn & jessica, I can't even tell which is a boy!/
Bolaji, don't u eva get tired of 'suckin'? Goddamn!/
First up in the whorehouse last night & now- on Nairaland?!/

As you can see my main point was the delivery and presentation, then the comment on the LovePeddler-house(which is funny when it's not been used against me  grin )  which was a left-jaw attack. . .lmao

P.S chiogo aint a simple girl, she beat your ass bro cheesy

I never said anyone used 'naija cop, malaria', I said it was pure crap. No naija rapper will be that stupid

bolajibaok:

@eldee
the same criteria that disqualifies others disqualifies you because your vote also doesnt count because you are not a hiphop head. thats the most polite way i can tell you . sorry . try the battles of newbies or infants and vote there. lol
lord have mercy, this guy is biting my lines seriously ooh, meyne thank goodness i've not started dropping shit here yet. . . grin
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2008
@flowshow, I'm sorry bro but please u're not allowed to vote.
Drop comments AT MOST but no voting pls, thanks.
I mean, I allowed one 'suspect'(edioso) but allowing two?? No way.
Sorry, just the battle rules.
p£-@-c£.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2008
podeep no need to steal votes. you want to be stealing hate votes of a non hiphop head? lmao

@eldee
sorry what qualifies you as a hiphop head? lmao. sorry your hate votes does not count . start going to nursery school or primary school to start learning rap like you have started doing . when you graduate come and battle jessica first . ok?

voting stays at 1-0 in favor of bolajibroke .
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2008
Keep wishing. Still 2 - 1. Dude, accepting defeat is one of biggest problems & I'll solve it for u right here.
2 - 1.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by FLOWSHOW: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2008
sorry po-deep
the last time i checked rappers history in nairaland i was in star wars scores to settle and the world cup
you probably werent born then tongue
so my credibility stands . flosho hasnt even voted yet and you are already scared.
you dont even know if am gonna vote for you yet.
my brother let your verse speak for you now. i see that you are already insecured and scared.
when i checked all names on star wars i didnt see you there.  sorry to dissapoint you. am still reading your lines and am coming with my own verdict and vote soon
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2008
@po-shit AKA BABY POOP
NO NEED TO FEAR YET, WE HAVENT EVEN GONE ROUND 2 YET AND U ARE ALREADY SHIVERING FOR HATE VOTES.
BESIDES YOU WILL SPIT FIRST IN ROUND 2 because I WENT FIRST IN ROUND 1

NO BE GRA GRA , NA ABILITY . COOL YOUR TEMPER . NO FEAR ME . NA ROUND ONE WE STILL DEY .
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2008
Pls dont vote for me. Thanks but no thanks. Your vote wont count. Simple.
If ur vote can count then a wordsmith vote for me can count. We dont want none o' that. Buzz off.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2008
That was @ flowshow by the way.

@bolaji, there aint no round two, pussy. . . Cant be wastin punches on ur wack ass.
A round happens when there's a draw in a battle not when the vote = 2 - 1.
What, u scared of losing? Wussy.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2008
OF COURSE I KNOW YOU WILL LOOK FOR A WAY TO RUN AWAY. I TOLD U I AINT IN YOUR LEAGUE AT ALL.
YOUR ARE JUST A REPLICA OF YOUR BLOOD BRO CHICKEN CHICKEN POPOPOO.OYA RUN. MAKE I SEE
YOU CANT IMAGINE YOURSELF GOING FIRST RIGHT ? THATS WHY I AM RATED HIGH . because I FEAR NO ONE

THE RULES CLEARLY STATES HIPHOP HEADS ONLY. ELDEE ISNT ONE . HE IS THE THREAD SETTER AND THE UMPIRE .
PROOF ME WRONG NOW .SCORES IS 1-0 IN MY FAVOR

''ONLY COWARDS SEARCH ENDLESSLY FOR THE EASIEST WAY OUT ''
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2008
WHY SHOULD A WORDSMITH VOTE COUNT FOR YOU WHEN YOU ADMITTED OPENLY THAT HE IS YOUR BLOOD BROTHER?.

YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF OPENLY . BY THEIR FRUITS U SHALL KNOW THEM

I TOLD YOU ''ONLY THE TRUTH CAN STAND AGAINST LIARS AND DECEIVERS''
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2008
@bolaji/flowshow/chasisgirl/jessicalcb/edosio/bjconco
Wordsmith is Po Deep's realtive, FLOWSHOW IS YOU!!!, so is fesse, chasisgirl, edosio and bjcongo
so, please with all due respect sign in with the id we all know, bolajibaok and stop making a fool of yourself
we're tired of all these numerous usernames reflecting the same personality
and when next u're trying to come in with a new username, please press the CAPS LOCK key

and don't hate on me bro
if for nufin else still appreciate the fact that i gave you a crash course on Hiphop101 for free
i coulda charged you for that you know cheesy
u say my vote was biased but it's so visible that i broke hiphop down to a level that even sumone of ur iq will understand
i've got to college, i know u'll drop another piece of sh it before i cum back
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2008
@bolajibiotch
Idiot, thats what I'm saying, Flowshow is You!
WordSmith is my brother!
You cant vote yourself just as my brother cant vote me!
Dullard!
Why're you so daft?! Haba!

Oya swear by the god of iron that u're not flowshow, BIATCH!
Its not by force to win by magomago, I warned u not to Bleep wit me but u did & got served. Accept ur death in peace. Sheesh!!
Na wa o.
**rethinking**
Oh I forgot I was talking to bolajibaok, I'm not expecting you to be true anyway.
WE ALL KNOW YOU LOST THIS BATTLE SO GO BURY YOUR EGO IN SHAME!!
Wu$$yyyy
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2008
@eldee
infact the whole world or the whole nairaland is me . even tosin , young digi , mailmalc, alex , menike, simmy , chiogo ,zephhyr, ope, oldsync, eldoublo, sharn ,afro etc is me . u hear . no excuse you are a bunch of haters and hate votes do not count in this battle.

sorry the rules are made to be bent not to be broken . in your case you clearly suck because you are begging to be a hiphop head. you think say na dash them dey dash am ,. u have to earn respect by battling girls first . lmfao
in fact let me push ur thread up .

@po-deep
no be only wordsmith you go call to vote for you . go and call ur aunty and sistas to come vote for you .
you think say na FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION BE THIS ? ODEBURUKU PO-SHIT . AGBEPO -AKOGBE

BOLAJIBROKE WINS ROUND 1 BY 1-0 , START ROUND 2 IF U WANT SOME MORE OF MY METAPHORS .
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by edosioo(f): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2008
Po Deep:

WordSmith is my brother!
just as my brother can't vote me!

family members ?
bolajibaok:

you think say na FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION BE THIS ?

reminds me of ireti ,pa james and baba ajasco and company .lol
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
**whistling**
2 - 1
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldoublo(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2008
Im judging based on

Creativity, Punchlines and Humour

In Creativity - Po Deep took Bolaji back to school
With Punchlines - Po Deep knocked Bolaji out with basically a blow per bar (sometimes even 2)
Humour - Not counting Bolaji's stupidity, Po Deep's verse had me cracking up too

Winner - Po Deep by a margin of 3 to Nil
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2008
3 - 1.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ 25th,

what it is, blood? Howzit goin'?
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ELDOUBLO
LOL AT THIS BITCH CALLED OLU HE WANTS TO MAKE PO-DEEP BE HIS FRIEND BY BRIBING HIM WITH A FOOLS VOTE

THE BAD NEWS IS .
EL.YOUR VOTE DONT COUNT. IT IS PART OF OUR RULES THAT JJCS AND INFANT VOTES AND HATE VOTERS DO NOT COUNT . CHECK THE RULES NEXT TIME BEFORE DISPLAYING UR STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS IN PUBLIC
ONLY HIPHOP HEADS AND NOT FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE .

PODEEP BEG ANODA PERSON WITH 1 POST TO VOTE 4 U. KEEP GOING AGAINST THE AGREED RULES

BOLAJI STILL LEADS 1-0
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2008
umm. . .the scores actually state 3-1, if your brain dey load, make i use slap jump-start am. . .
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by mailmalc(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2008
po deep why are you wasting your time with this retard, he is a big big slowpoke and so pointless. I'll simply advice you just leave him alone on this thread to battle and insult himself or his clones (flowshow, fesse,bonjoconjo,edosioo).

@bolaji
wdf - No need to start cursin shiit out of you 'cause it's all ready too late, you are so full of shiit. I think Ebaby gave u a tip of your life history so nufin much to say to a dumbass like u.  cool Continue being a retard. We all know u to be one.

Po Deep i beg leave this wussy alone he ain't worth the stress. It is even 3-1 in your favour so u are already the winner

@eldoublo
man wats good. How u doin? Just ignpre dat asswipe bolaji

@wordsmith
sup man, .    .    .   u online?
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by hallengray(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2008
hey dat was funny.thanks.can i get someone who cld lead me through networking in computer.thanks.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2008
@bolaji
u never cease to amaze me
First u're campaigning for ur next you to vote
Reason: He is your fan
Then you tell me the thread-starter and overall judge not to vote
Reason: I exposed the fact that u know next to nothing bout hiphop
Now you say mailmalc's vote should not be counted
Reason

Even Obj's thirdterm bid is more legit than this
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2008
Lol, damn right!
@mailmalc, cue taken.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2008

BOLAJI BROKE WINS PODEEP SURRENDERS IN ROUND ONE

@mailmalc
of course a bastard will never have a father. so you dont surprise us

@podeep
the easiest way coward takes is to run out of a battle . i told you you are not in my level. even your UNCLE WORDSMITH run down against me

BOLAJI BROKE WINS PODEEP SURRENDERS IN ROUND ONE
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2008
PO DEEP WINS 3 - 1.
Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dracolee "Bolanle " Prod By Dennyzee / Forthcoming Reality TV Show For Upcoming/underground Artistes / * ^ ^ ~ Newbies Rap Battles Competition 2015 : Official Sign Up Thread ~ ^ ^ *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.