Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Bitter Truth About Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bitter Truth About Atheism (1993 Views)

Since I've Joined Nairaland,what I've Learned About Atheism / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary / What They Don't Tell You About Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth About Atheism by DrGboy(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2012
Atheism is a belief that there is no God. An atheists is someone that believes in this doctrine.
But what does the bible say?

The FOOL hath said in his heart,there is no God(psalm14:1 )

Many atheists spend much of time attempting to 'disprove' the existence of God. According to Romans chapter 1, they know He exists but want to control their own lives and not submit to the Lord.
Atheism is a way to try to block & overridethe truth. If u tell them d truth, they say
'' shut up!''
stick their heads in d ground and shout
''There's nobody there, I can't see them''
well atheist reader,smbody is there and his truth has stood 4rm d beginning of time & will continue for all eternity.God is not dependent on you in anyway.
When it is time to die,many atheists are understandably uneasy and terrified.Think about this:
what does atheists have to offer anybody? Eternal life? Spiritual comfort? Love? Kindness?

NO,none of these. He has nothing to offer but blasphemy,lies and HELL FIRE.
If u follow their ignorant advice and die without christ,u'll FOREVER regret and will rmbr that someone told u d truth but u scoffed.
BOTTOMLINE: Atheism is a false belief system composed of FOOLS.
It seems they have told themselves a lie so many times that they begin to believe it's true.

REPENT for d kingdom of God is at hand.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2012
Let me see... You have no fact, but use fear to prove ur point.
U definitely are the wise one.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by advocate666: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2012
inurmind: Let me see... You have no fact, but use fear to prove ur point.

Well, psalm 14:1 is a fact to him.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by DrGboy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
inurmind: Let me see... You have no fact, but use fear to prove ur point.

i quoted the scripture now that's a fact not some scientific knowledge developed by man. I could give you more scriptural evidence if you want.

Also u mentioned FEAR, bet d holy spirit ministered to you thru this article.
Hope u're not an atheist?
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
This thread is a joke.

If all atheists are fools then you have a problem. I cant imagine you as the ambassador to Japan. 64% of Japanese do not believe in god. Japan is the second most peaceful country in the world and in the top 10 advanced countries in the world. Nigeria with all its religion and christianity being the major religion is as corrupt as hell. The contradiction will kill you. Could you call your Japanese fellows "fools" as an ambassador and noting that they have a better society than yours?
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by DrGboy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03: This thread is a joke.

If all atheists are fools then you have a problem. I cant imagine you as the ambassador to Japan. 64% of Japanese do not believe in god. Japan is the second most peaceful country in the world and in the top 10 advanced countries in the world. Nigeria with all its religion and christianity being the major religion is as corrupt as hell. The contradiction will kill you. Could you call your Japanese fellows "fools" as an ambassador and noting that they have a better society than yours?

I don't have any prob, and also the BIBLE not me declared u guys as FOOLS!!! If you weren't fools, d bible won't hv said so. Read the entire Psalm 14 with psalm 53. I'm sure u have a bible don't u?
And oh d contradiction will kill me, how?
Stop using Japan as an excuse, they are way technologically better than us.
Bros no vex, what plans are u making for ur life after death, i guess u're already building your own heaven to save yourself because ur signature doesn't make sense to me.
undecided
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

I don't have any prob, and also the BIBLE not me declared u guys as FOOLS!!! If you weren't fools, d bible won't hv said so. Read the entire Psalm 14 with psalm 53. I'm sure u have a bible don't u?
And oh d contradiction will kill me, how?
Bros no vex, what plans are u making for ur life after death, i guess u're already building your own heaven to save yourself because ur signature doesn't make sense to me.

So you cant see that the bible is wrong?
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by DrGboy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

So you cant see that the bible is wrong?

How is d Bible wrong. Its d only ever inspirational book written which is God's word that has stood the test of time.
Stop avoiding d obvious what are your sincere plans after death? Coz i hvn't heard anything abt atheistic salvation or no historical atheist died for u to prove a point to u guys? sad sad
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

How is d Bible wrong. Its d only ever inspirational book written which is God's word that has stood the test of time.
Stop avoiding d obvious what are your sincere plans after death? Coz i hvn't heard anything abt atheistic salvation or no historical atheist died for u to prove a point to u guys? sad sad

Use your brain. Must someone die for you in the first place to forgive your sins?

You dont believe in calling 64% of atheistic japan "fools" so why do you agree with the bible that says atheists are all fools?

Is bill Gates a fool?

[img]http://3.bp..com/_t6rV3U9ZEHM/TPlNrROis0I/AAAAAAAA-TA/3FaewMi7X04/s1600/GoodWithoutGod.jpg[/img]
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by DrGboy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Use your brain. Must someone die for you in the first place to forgive your sins?

You dont believe in calling 64% of atheistic japan "fools" so why do you agree with the bible that says atheists are all fools?

Is bill Gates a fool?

[img]http://3.bp..com/_t6rV3U9ZEHM/TPlNrROis0I/AAAAAAAA-TA/3FaewMi7X04/s1600/GoodWithoutGod.jpg[/img]

lol... A life without christ is full of crisis RICH or POOR.
No amount of good deed can save a soul from hell.....dat's why Jesus died,he paid a price which is to shed his blood for d forgiveness of sins. What greater love can beat that.

Can mortal man be in the right before God? Can a man be pure before his Maker? (Job4:17)
I 100% agree with the Bible.
Truth they say is Bitter.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

i quoted the scripture now that's a fact not some scientific knowledge developed by man. I could give you more scriptural evidence if you want.

Believe me friend, I am nowhere near scared or shaken by the imagination of men. I have passed those childish days.

I actually think its christians that are shaken, u guys have been so centered on us recently. Nowadays one could hardly go through the frontpage of the religion section without seeing a couple of threads created by christians centered on atheists.

By the way, before u start blabbing about the bible being fact why don't u do some reserch on pagan religions all over the world that predated the bible. Then u will realise its just a pirated holy book.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

lol... A life without christ is full of crisis RICH or POOR.
No amount of good deed can save a soul from hell.....dat's why Jesus died,he paid a price which is to shed his blood for d forgiveness of sins. What greater love can beat that.

Can mortal man be in the right before God? Can a man be pure before his Maker? (Job4:17)
I 100% agree with the Bible.
Truth they say is Bitter.

You have reasoning problems
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by DrGboy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
inurmind:

Believe me friend, I am nowhere near scared or shaken by the imagination of men. I have passed those childish days.

I actually think its christians that are shaken, u guys have been so centered on us recently. Nowadays one could hardly go through the frontpage of the religion section without seeing a couple of threads created by christians centered on atheists.

By the way, before u start blabbing about the bible being fact why don't u do some reserch on pagan religions all over the world that predated the bible. Then u will realise its just a pirated holy book.

Jesus dying on a cross is not a general thing, salvation is not for everybody. Salvation is a personal issue.
I have done my part to minister to u guys abt Christ using only d BIBLE as a point of refrence.
I leave you with this scripture.

'God did not have pity on the angels that sinned. He had them tied up and thrown into dark pits of HELL until the time of judgment. And during Noah's time, God did not have pity on the UNGODLY people of the world. He destroyed them with a flood, though he did save eight people,including Noah who preached the TRUTH. (2nd peter 2: 4-5)

Peace....

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by MrAnony1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

Jesus dying on a cross is not a general thing, salvation is not for everybody. Salvation is a personal issue.
I have done my part to minister to u guys abt Christ using only d BIBLE as a point of refrence.

'God did not have pity on the angels that sinned. He had them tied up and thrown into dark pits of HELL until the time of judgment. And during Noah's time, God did not have pity on the UNGODLY people of the world. He destroyed them with a flood, though he did save eight people,including Noah who preached the TRUTH. (2nd peter 2: 4-5)

Peace....
good job
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mr_Anony:
good job

I see how useless you are. Do you really call that an argument with logic?

Shameless

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

you quoted something written your slave masters and israeli hippie.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mr_Anony:
good job

how is that false story good job there is no proof. tomorrw i will make up one story and you cantell me good job. useless biased xtians.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

how is that false story good job there is no proof. tomorrw i will make up one story and you cantell me good job. useless biased xtians.

Tell me about it.

If it were other christians I would have ignored the pandering but Anony is someone that understands logical arguments.

Anony is just doing biased cheerleading here angry

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by seno408(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2012

u no believe in God na your own problem
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
seno408: u no believe in God na your own problem

Yawn, is that all you have to say?

Wouldnt keeping quiet be better?
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by seno408(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by seno408(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Yawn, is that all you have to say?

Wouldnt keeping quiet be better?
I will speak the truth and the truth shall set me free
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

Peace....

Once again u try to use fear while I use fact.
That is the basic difference between a christian and an atheist.

And don't u deceive urself about jesus being the only crucified saviour. Other deities that predated christ had similar experiences.
Besides, the romans crucified people long before the record of christ. And if u do ur research well, u will also discover that it was impossible for just one man to carry the cross.
And to reply to ur forseen excuse of jesus being supernatural, well a quite ''natural'' man, simon of cyrene I think, later carried the cross. And besides, they would never have given him the cross to carry in the first place since they knew it would be too heavy.

The bible is a book of fairytales. Keep thinking like a child.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
seno408: shut up

you shut up. slave. angry
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by Niflheim(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
@Dr gboy,the I-ching ,the vedas and the egyptian book of the dead, are far older than your bible,how come you don't believe in them when they have also stood the test of time?
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by Niflheim(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
@Dr gboy,I have just one question for you, be honest(or you can lie like most christians),who wrote the 'Talmud',the holiest book of the Jews,the book that they used before the birth of Jesus and before the advent of Christianity?was it inspired by god,yes or no?
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by seno408(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

you shut up. slave. angry
hmm..... Don't you get it we are saved why don't you give up all these lies and come to salvation. Jesus loves you smiley
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by 2good(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

undecided
This is because the bible is bullshitt and you are very dumb!

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by oluhamza12: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2012

grin
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
seno408: hmm..... Don't you get it we are saved why don't you give up all these lies and come to salvation. Jesus loves you smiley

saved from what?! are you st.upid and i dont love jesus. tell that man-lover to get lost. besides that you dont need to be his mouthpiece, if he wants to show his love, let him show it face-face. angry angry angry angry
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by desireexo(f): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

saved from what?! are you st.upid and i dont love jesus. tell that man-lover to get lost. besides that you dont need to be his mouthpiece, if he wants to show his love, let him show it face-face. angry angry angry angry

y are you so abusive??
Re: The Bitter Truth About Atheism by alexleo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
inurmind:

So those pagan books and other books that is against the bible are the ones you see as correct while bible is false? You people are deceiving yourselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Evil Spirit From The Lord / If The Dead Are Already In Heaven Or Hell, Why The Resurrection? / Is It A Sin For One To Look At his Own Wife Or her Own Husband Lustfully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.