Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Editor-in-chief Of Nigerian Compass Shot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Editor-in-chief Of Nigerian Compass Shot (6777 Views)

Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Editor-in-chief Of Nigerian Compass Shot by SeanDre(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2012
Lawalemi: He is suffering from the sins he committed during Gbenga Daniel era

I condemn that act of those robbers/assasin but for those bringing the a c n into this, it should be known that this man was a commissioner(information I think) under Daniel administration in Ogun state. An administration that presided over series of unresolved murders and assasinations, also the western pub. Coy is owned by his former boss.

This cld be a random incident but cld also mean the chicken has come home to roost. I wish the victims quick recovery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) / My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi / Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.