Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. (9228 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! / Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by Wadeoye(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
Is there God in those places they call Houses of God?

If yes, why is it so easy for ordinary human beings to attach them without any immediate consequence?

Guys, think... Yes, human beings may want to call it house of God but events so far have shown that God has got no attachment to those places. Otherwise, how do you explain human beings attacking a house we call house of God. They do it not only successfully but they go ahead to plan other attacks without even the so called men God of God knowing somebody is coming to attack them.
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by Wsdm: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
Bambela:

Your questions prove that you are no where to be found on this planet or you are ignorance of the history of your brothers concerning religion. You can accuse Igbos of any crime but they can't attack christians of any denominations for any reasons. The almajiri(s) and aboki(s) are used as mercenaries by your likes . The things that concern them with those churches they bombed concern them with the idolatory in a catholic church.
Have the information reached you that the bomber of Kaduna catholic church penultimate week was a member of that same church and his father is presently in custody? Let me tell you one thing; the fact that criminal activities are mostly organized by your elites as claimed by Jonathan down south, does not make every part of the country's elites to be sponsoring crimes in their domain. How on earth will you exonerate Christian from committing crime because your bible did'nt command them to do so? I guess also that all the corruption that is creeping our entire existence in Nigeria are perpetrated by non Christian. How ill we think.
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by dayokanu(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of BokoHaram
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by Bambela(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
Wsdm: Have the information reached you that the bomber of Kaduna catholic church penultimate week was a member of that same church and his father is presently in custody? Let me tell you one thing; the fact that criminal activities are mostly organized by your elites as claimed by Jonathan down south, does not make every part of the country's elites to be sponsoring crimes in their domain. How on earth will you exonerate Christian from committing crime because your bible did'nt command them to do so? I guess also that all the corruption that is creeping our entire existence in Nigeria are perpetrated by non Christian. How ill we think.
The bomber of kaduna catholic church is not only christian but Igbo by tribe to soothe you. Our elites like Sen Ndume, zanna, modu sheriff Buhari and your likes are the sponsors . Is like you enjoy my information to you. Where you are confuse you let me know I promise to reveal more.
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by Caseless: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hmmmm...that bomber that carried out that attack last time in kaduna was seen with a rosary around his neck(seen on his mutilated body), i heard he was a member of that church, and here is another one from some brethren attacking in d name of idolatry.....smh!
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by italo: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
We are not fools!

Who paid you people to propagate this story?
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by Caseless: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
italo: We are not fools!

Who paid you people to propagate this story?

bigoted to the truth!
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by italo: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
Again. We are not fools.

We know who is killing us.

Kaduna Christians know who is killing them...and it shows in their reaction each time.
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by Caseless: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
Wsdm: Have the information reached you that the bomber of Kaduna catholic church penultimate week was a member of that same church and his father is presently in custody? Let me tell you one thing; the fact that criminal activities are mostly organized by your elites as claimed by Jonathan down south, does not make every part of the country's elites to be sponsoring crimes in their domain. How on earth will you exonerate Christian from committing crime because your bible did'nt command them to do so? I guess also that all the corruption that is creeping our entire existence in Nigeria are perpetrated by non Christian. How ill we think.
infact, his wife and his younger brother were in that church that day. They gave some stories on how d bomber was behaving before that particular attack, they said days b4 d attack, he kept to himself, he stopd talkin to everybody and was so passionate to die. Na dem dem
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by Caseless: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
italo: Again. We are not fools.

We know who is killing us.

Kaduna Christians know who is killing them...and it shows in their reaction each time.

and once again, u ar more bigoted! Tell me who killed the muslims that also died in kaduna?
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by eehweezzy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
idowuswap..................ar u sane no no no u must b maaaadt,go get a life
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by ignis: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
Classicalman: The tribalist Moderators will pretend they don't see this scallywag IDOWUSWAP and his anti-Ibo comments. But go to other threads like d Yorubaman who absconded after his wife gave birth, and see all d posts hidden because they attacked yorubas. Una welldone.
Oga Bros is a yoruba. What do you expect?
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by italo: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
caseless: and once again, u ar more bigoted! Tell me who killed the muslims that also died in kaduna?

That is not what we are talking about.

I don't talk about what I don't know.

But as for The Catholic Churches bombed in Kaduna during Sunday mass?...

WE KNOW WHO IS KILLING US!

Wearing a rosary will not fool us.
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by italo: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
caseless: and once again, u ar more bigoted! Tell me who killed the muslims that also died in kaduna?

I don't talk about what I don't know. I don't even know the particular Muslims you are talking about, but I don't even want to go into this Muslim killing thing that the whole world is well aware of...

Wearing a rosary will not fool us... Neither will it fool the world.
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by Caseless: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
italo:

I don't talk about what I don't know. I don't even know the particular Muslims you are talking about, but I don't even want to go into this Muslim killing thing that the whole world is well aware of...

Wearing a rosary will not fool us... Neither will it fool the world.
didn't u hear that the bomber's dad was arrested or his wife identified him? Every knows he was a member of that church. Who killed thos 20 muslims in birnin gwari on their way from the mosque to observe morning prayers?
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by jimino(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
Wadeoye: Is there God in those places they call Houses of God?

If yes, why is it so easy for ordinary human beings to attach them without any immediate consequence?

Guys, think... Yes, human beings may want to call it house of God but events so far have shown that God has got no attachment to those places. Otherwise, how do you explain human beings attacking a house we call house of God. They do it not only successfully but they go ahead to plan other attacks without even the so called men God of God knowing somebody is coming to attack them.

gud do u read ur bible at all. Go read Isa 55: 8-9. Ur thought r not God's thought. Bsyd Jesus told us to pray nd love ur enemies go read luke 6:43-45. Tomorrow u wil come here and say catholic dnt read bible maywhile u nd others wil select d part in d bible dat pls u 2 read nd 4get other part. Go nd read ur bible dnt read d part u lyk alone. Read every part

1 Like

Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by IFEDILIEZE(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos with dirty mind.well we all know that robbery is a proffessional buziness 4 igbos.why are they using thier poverty life 2 affect other.sincere nigerian.if they can not work then they should go and jump inside ATLANTIC ocean.useless peeps.thieffffffffff
sorry, u hear?
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by Buchianom(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
Well wateva happens,dey ar just making the catholic church more popular $ also attracting curses on themselves and dia entire generation....may God have mercy on their souls!
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by Wadeoye(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
caseless: infact, his wife and his younger brother were in that church that day. They gave some stories on how d bomber was behaving before that particular attack, they said days b4 d attack, he kept to himself, he stopd talkin to everybody and was so passionate to die. Na dem dem

Can you point me to news items on this interesting revelation?
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by Wadeoye(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
jimino: gud do u read ur bible at all. Go read Isa 55: 8-9. Ur thought r not God's thought. Bsyd Jesus told us to pray nd love ur enemies go read luke 6:43-45. Tomorrow u wil come here and say catholic dnt read bible maywhile u nd others wil select d part in d bible dat pls u 2 read nd 4get other part. Go nd read ur bible dnt read d part u lyk alone. Read every part

I am a muslim brother.
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by UncleJJ(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
Easterners.... Northerners, southerners,...westerners.... There all the same, just a bunch of people with selfish interest !

1 Like

Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by adaemetu(f): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos with dirty mind.well we all know that robbery is a proffessional buziness 4 igbos.why are they using thier poverty life 2 affect other.sincere nigerian.if they can not work then they should go and jump inside ATLANTIC ocean.useless peeps.thieffffffffff

Just re-read your post again. SMH for you. You really should be ashamed of what you habour in your heart against your fellow human beings.TRIBALIST.
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by redsun(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
It could be born again pentecostal christians that hates catholism so much for the practice of what they term idolatory,that did it.

Even among them,they are divided.Just like the moslems sunnis and shiites.
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by jimino(m): 12:13am On Nov 08, 2012
Wadeoye:

I am a muslim brother.
dats gud. In christianity, we preach forgiveness. The catholic church wil nt pray dat God shld give dis pple instant punishment rather we wil pray dat God shld have mercy on dem, grant dem forgiveness and change der mind 4 beta. Dats wat Our Lord Jesus Christ taught us 2 do.
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by italo: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2012
caseless: didn't u hear that the bomber's dad was arrested or his wife identified him? Every knows he was a member of that church. Who killed thos 20 muslims in birnin gwari on their way from the mosque to observe morning prayers?
Wadeoye:

Can you point me to news items on this interesting revelation?

Please show us your source.

Also, I didn't even hear of the 20 Muslims before now. Maybe you should tell me who killed them. I don't know.
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by CyberG: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2012
iboz AGAIN!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2012
I vehemently condemn the act perpetrated by those evidently fanatical "Christians" who broke into these Churches to destroy SACRAMENTALS.

1. I do not think St Paul would have done that, seeing his diplomatic approach toward pagans in the Scriptures (i.e. assuming we are actually idol worshipers).

2. I know for certain that Christ is in no way happy with such act, seeing it is criminal, and every negotiation in Christianity MUST be characterized by Charity and punctuated with freedom.

3. These people knew they were wrong seeing that they came in the night and performed this action like Criminals that they are. If they thought that this was good, they would have done it in the day !

BUT THEN

We exhort all our angry Catholic brethren to remember that the Lord himself is merciful and will surely pardon them. After all, he has suffered greater insults from people.

THEN

To those who supported this act: It is most foolish of you to conclude that this act is good just because you think we worship idols. The mindless war against the Catholic Church only reveals more and more its true Identity as the Church of Christ Himself. The whole world rejects Her, because She teaches the Truth, even other Christians reject her because her brightness damages their "retinas" and makes them blind !

But you trouble makers should know that the dust you raise cannot make any Real Catholic leave his faith. So swallow your saliva and spare your fingers from whitlow.

1 Like

Re: 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. by ebere1712: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2012
Churches attacking other churches. This is the time to bring back the igbo ama-ala. Christians should destroy themselves the more. So that human beings can take over. You started by destroying the palace of my fathers. Now it is time for you to destroy yourselves. Christianity must go. You people are the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3000 Refugees & IDPs Returned To Damasak, Borno After Boko Haram Defeat / House Rejects Part-time Legislature Proposal / The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.