Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression (8602 Views)

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? / Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by lovingsoul(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2012
1------ Endeavour to always look as simple and presentable as possible, don't be caught in a shabby or untidy dress, be as clean as possible, like we know a dirty place repels..

2----- Always wear an infectious and genuine smile, try to lighten up in public, don't look to serious , angry, annoyed or irritated.

3------ When meeting someone for the first time, try to look into the persons eyes, in a very polite and formal way.

4----- Don't get too informal at the first meeting, because you could say something that can be misconstrued and seen as been rude or indecent.

5------ Be sincere with your comments and compliments, never sound sarcastic, and never mock anyone you meet.

6---- Never try to impress anyone, be yourself and be as comfortable as possible.

7----Its better to stay quiet than talk when you know nothing about what you've just said.

8----Be respectful, courteous, be ready to listen, try not to lie, don't exhibit arrogance, it repels a hand of friendship, don't settle for less, stand on what you believe in, don't look or appear lost in your own thought and work on your confidence..

9------ Always adhere to basic social/ public etiquette, which are.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.... Don't chew gum in a formal gathering
----Avoiding hissing/ sighing in public
----Never fart in public
----When you cough/ sneeze excuse yourself and cover your mouth/ nose with a clean handkerchief.
----Try not to shake someone with your left hand
----As a lady learn to sit properly in public.
----Don't be a snub.
----Learn to use these words as often as possible (EXCUSE ME &PLEASE)
----Don't appear to be too argumentative or contentious, this could leave a damaging 1st impression.
----Give your opinion when talking don't impose it, that could be very irritating.

http://www.articlesbase.com/self-help-articles/how-to-leave-a-positivelasting-1st-impression-1429593.html

7 Likes

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by k2039: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2012
Op,next time endeavour to show the link to your article so as to give credit to the owners of the article(you just committed plagiarism).

[url]worldoffreeinformation..com/2011/10/how-to-live-prudent-life-without-strive.html?m=1[/url]

8 Likes

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by nikkyshyne(f): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2012
The Op never stated the article was his. Opening 'some' threads without a source does not make it plagiarism. Virtually all jokes created here are without a source.

What matters is agreeing to the content of what was written.

2 Likes

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by k2039: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2012
nikkyshyne: The Op never stated the article was his. Opening 'some' threads without a source does not make it plagiarism. Virtually all jokes created here are without a source.

What matters is agreeing to the content of what was written.

This just makes zero sense.
When you copy an article from a website,you should be able to quote the website(the source of your information should be quoted)

5 Likes

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by nikkyshyne(f): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2012
^^ Whatever undecided
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2012
First time impression,they say,lasts long. But whenever i give a negative first impression of myself via my comments,don't let it stick to your memory.Its either i missed my medication for that day or i just don't give a Fvck about what people think!

2 Likes

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2012
^^^
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by decode55(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
All these ones Ω̴̩̩̩̥o dey work for naija girls o! You can even fart, scratch Ūя̲̅ armpits anyhow etc as long as Ūя̲̅ pocket is loaded ni! That way, you'll make a very long lasting first impression!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Bamsdayo(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
decode55: All these ones Ω̴̩̩̩̥o dey work for naija girls o! You can even fart, scratch Ūя̲̅ armpits anyhow etc as long as Ūя̲̅ pocket is loaded ni! That way, you'll make a very long lasting first impression!
welldone!.
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by khalids: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
decode55: All these ones Ω̴̩̩̩̥o dey work for naija girls o! You can even fart, scratch Ūя̲̅ armpits anyhow etc as long as Ūя̲̅ pocket is loaded ni! That way, you'll make a very long lasting first impression!

And let me guess the impression will be something like this.....That man na real bush meat oo. see as the guy just they mess...but the guy hold well, well ooo. I go ping the guy this night....... undecided undecided cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by achi4u(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
Op go tell that to oyibo people who value life not we that are suffering and smiling.
btw nigeria system are fast deteriorating
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by decode55(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
angry
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by AB10(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Naija girls are just unique!
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
First impressions are crucial. Sometimes we can be easily misinterpreted though or we don't always act our best upon meeting someone for the first time and then it's up to us to make amends.
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by vascey(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2012

Come on mehn... My sister follow for these Naija girls you are referring to.
They are not animals you know. Perhaps you need to re-assess the kind of girls you hang out with.
I know some classy babes please (making their own clean money too).
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Ndoz(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
decode55:
It doesn't matter joor! After all said And done, †ђξ girl go still carry U̶̲̥̅̊ for mind! That's the first and lasting impression we're talking about na.. For Naija girls (except M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ sisters, cousins and relatives sha) its all about the MONEY! KuDI! Owo! Ego!
So, shelf the lecture abeg.. Na naija we dey

wat bout ur sis,cousins nd relative
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by decode55(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
vascey:

They are not animals you know. Perhaps you need to re-assess the kind of girls you hang out with.
Lol..
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by ngmart(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
Very inspirational
keep it up
i think i will follow this thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by oubi: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
Na wa for d OP φђ! How can I follow no 6 ( always be your self) whn I need to adopt all d rules to mk a positive/lasting first impreshn. If I had all of d rules, y wuld I want to learn..

I don't know if Ʊ r geting me..

1 Like

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
@op you got it very nice!!!
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
Try a nice lick on her vajayjay and the impression will last forever. Add ketchup for a matchup flavourr
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by UjSizzle(f): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
i wonder what kind of person you are to attract girls like that.
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by zeusd4: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
menh.. 1st impression or last 1. Nija girls no send o.. Nah jst hw u tak present ur kudi..ego..bar..mocheda..dollar.. Na him matter
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Dextra(f): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
Farting is an involuntary action which can happen anywhere even in Public gathering! The rule is make is as silent as possible but if it gets too loud say "excuse my anal utterance" or "Pardon me"

1 Like

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Zico0(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
1. Meet her
2. She rubs her control over yur
face, not to worry play her
games.
3. Spend 'little' on her so she
dosent feel cheap.
4. Take her to bed*no dull*
5. Payback to the amount she
made you work for it.

1 Like

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Toppie2(f): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
vascey:

Thanks jare, as they say likes attract likes! And talking about making the first impression, is it just for ladies or why is almost everyone here talking about naija girls...what about them? I wonder why Nairaland guys are so fond of attacking and insulting ladies with every opportunity they get. The fact that your girlfriend or sis carries 'i never chop' placard about doesn't make every other lady a gold-digger.

2 Likes

Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by opoke(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
True Talk Toppie2, u got it right
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by iamswizz(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
Toppié2:
Thanks jare, as they say likes attract likes! And talking about making the first impression, is it just for ladies or why is almost everyone here talking about naija girls...what about them? I wonder why Nairaland guys are so fond of attacking and insulting ladies with every opportunity they get. The fact that your girlfriend or sis carries 'i never chop' placard about doesn't make every other lady a gold-digger.
soooooo....... Are you trying to say that all nairaland guys are st.upid
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by dont8(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
My sentiments exactly, it baffles me why some guys always generalise all girls to be I never chop, whereas, decent girls abound in our communities and doing well for themselves.
Toppié2:
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by Raxxye(m): 3:01am On Nov 08, 2012
dont8: My sentiments exactly, it baffles me why some guys always generalise all girls to be I never chop, whereas, decent girls abound in our communities and doing well for themselves.

Don‘t blame us. If 49 out of 50 girls you‘ve met display such attitudes, then generalizing as “all“ is not out of place. Mathematicians and Statisticians will agree.
It is sad, but that‘s the case with Nigerian girls.
Re: How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression by djcrown(m): 5:53am On Nov 08, 2012
Its better you create no impression at all rather than a bad first impression. it matters a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Ladies Disgrace Themselves Publicly After Fighting Over A Man In Public.PICS / Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) / Happy December 2014 Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.