Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,132 members, 7,842,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Please Leave Her For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Leave Her For Me (875 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please Leave Her For Me by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
It will be foolhardy for me not to fall in love here. But the female handle I am in love with, sexkillz already has an upper hand I guess?
People, do I report to Seun or what?
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by UjSizzle(f): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
Kill Sexkillz grin
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
uj_sizzle: Kill Sexkillz grin
seconded
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
uj_sizzle: Kill Sexkillz grin
I can carry a good blood on my hand but contaminated blood? hell no...
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by k2039: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Op is just being point blank silly
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
This guy has lost every sense of normalcy he has. The reason why his sanity has left him is beyond me.

Ever since your cult leader Anonymous11 left, you have been like a ghost, wading away without friends or anyone to even say hi and we get that you are frustrated. We know that you are alone and so seek attention hence the threads.

But can you at least do so in a respectable way? You are a grown man and it would not make sense that these kids see you in this state
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by UjSizzle(f): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
^^ lmao
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44: This guy has lost every sense of normalcy he has. The reason why his sanity has left him is beyond me.

Ever since your cult leader Anonymous11 left, you have been like a ghost, wading away without friends or anyone to even say hi and we get that you are frustrated. We know that you are alone and so seek attention hence the threads.

But can you at least do so in a respectable way? You are a grown man and it would not make sense that these kids see you in this state

Freedom of speech is a fundamental right of humans even deranged men has opinon too. Free talk.
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
uj_sizzle: ^^ lmao

You might be the lady in contention.
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
Crown Prince:

Freedom of speech is a fundamental right of humans even deranged men has opinon too. Free talk.
Deranged is aother way to describe you
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by UjSizzle(f): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
Crown Prince:

You might be the lady in contention.

Dreamers inc.
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Deranged is aother way to describe you

Why don't u go circumcise self.

A faceless online forum making you act as though there is a benefits attach to it Oooooh I think I have seen how jobless you are with sexkillz to organising a beach party where both of you intends to deceive the ladies further. A nest of see.xual or.gy I see you webbing for unsuspecting but vulnerable ladies.

Making friend on nairaland? How does that increase my productivity or even increase my bank account?
Face your drooling mates or....
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Dreamers inc.

Baby,i am NICE.
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Dyt(f): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
Who let dis guy loose?
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
Crown Prince:

Why don't u go circumcise self.

A faceless online forum making you act as though there is a benefits attach to it Oooooh I think I have seen how jobless you are with sexkillz to organising a beach party where both of you intends to deceive the ladies further. A nest of see.xual or.gy I see you webbing for unsuspecting but vulnerable ladies.

Making friend on nairaland? How does that increase my productivity or even increase my bank account?
Face your drooling mates or....
Or what?

Seriously what will you do. You are here on an online forum showing how jobless you are and seeking attention like some dog in heat and now you are making threats?

So I see you saw the thread. You wanna come? I can send you an invite just ask nicely enough
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
Dyt: Who let dis guy loose?
DYT, Mynd said I don't have a friend on here.
Can you be my cinderalla?
I promise better e-romance.
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Or what?

Seriously what will you do. You are here on an online forum showing how jobless you are and seeking attention like some dog in heat and now you are making threats?

So I see you saw the thread. You wanna come? I can send you an invite just ask nicely enough

You want me to board a flight to Lagos only to come play hide and seek with school children?

Take the venue to federal palace hotel or transcorp, I will show.
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
Crown Prince:

You want me to board a flight to Lagos only to come play hide and seek with school children?

Take the venue to federal palace hotel or transcorp, I will show.
I knew it will boil down to you begging to come
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
I knew it will boil down to you begging to come

You win.
Oya wire me PM instanta but I will make a pick first before anyone else agree?
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by lolaluv1(f): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
OMG...Dudes here be tripping... cheesy
Re: Please Leave Her For Me by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
Damn, this thread just got locked! Ouch!

(1)

Are Nigerian Girls Really Faithful To One Boyfriend? / Dating A F.u.t.a Mate / The First Traditional African Gay Wedding Ceremony !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.