Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (18933 Views)

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... / Betting Football Tips / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by joelreg(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2012
haychPee:
I know evrytin dat apen...I felt he went far too...bt by now he shud v learnt his lesson therefore they shud pardon him cox his picks are tite.

I pray sooooooh
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by joelreg(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2012
haychPee:
I know evrytin dat apen...I felt he went far too...bt by now he shud v learnt his lesson therefore they shud pardon him cox his picks are tite.

yes he is good and knows what he is doing
I pray he change
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hello Friends, ZionBaby can't be banned from NL...Just went on break as I said...to be with family and loved ones for a while after which I shall resume with my 100% trend based tips...this time with a greater winning dimension...Get ready!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
joelreg: he dont respect himself, act like a child. He was postin picks with his number, they told him times without number that he should stop doin that and he did not listen maybe that's why mod ban him. Lesson: if you go to rome behave like romans. Instructions or rules are meant to be adhere to.

You are Michky...and thanks for visiting my thread!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by joelreg(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
zionbaby.:
Hello Friends, ZionBaby can't be banned from NL...Just went on break as I said...to be with family and loved ones for a while after which I shall resume with my 100% trend based tips...this time with a greater winning dimension...Get ready!

U just registered today with dis id and u are here bragin mitchewww. Wonda the kind of minister of God u are.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by austinomilando: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
zionbaby pls drop ur picks let all haters go hulk transformal

1 Like

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by goldplated(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
zionbaby.:

You can always drop your picks without other details to risk another ban. they are already on the thread.
but i need your help in explaining your picks to a newcomer to sports betting. pls can you be very plain and explain one of your picks for me? thanks

1 Like

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by joelreg(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
hey nobody is hatin him just like is sad tin to see pple lying. Very sad for someone that call himself a pastor. dont think that is christianity. U av to practice what u preach. if someone didn't fall tru his/her word, that man/woman is perfect= holy bible
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by austinomilando: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2012
joelreg: hey nobody is hatin him just like is sad tin to see pple lying. Very sad for someone that call himself a pastor. dont think that is christianity. U av to practice what u preach. if someone didn't fall tru his/her word, that man/woman is perfect= holy bible
i knw he do drop his blog and number but can't force any1 to visit,but is number mainly is for testimony,if u don't need is number to say thanks,then wright thanks after is pick,let behave like a team pls.no be fight be life.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by joelreg(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2012
austinomilando: i knw he do drop his blog and number but can't force any1 to visit,but is number mainly is for testimony,if u don't need is number to say thanks,then wright thanks after is pick,let behave like a team pls.no be fight be life.

One luv asap
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2012
Welcome back...i can't wait 2 c ur picks...
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by MattNesbitt(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
Thanks Mr. ZionBaby, for accepting my offer to join my team of expert tipsters and contribute your consistent winning picks.The first tips you supplied was very successful and profitable. I am grateful I met someone like you to represent our interest in Nigeria. Hoping for more of your accurate tips. I have gone through the Fooball Betting Season 1 to the present season and here are my finding: 1. The thread has lost so many good tipsters, perceived to be overshadowing others who feel inferior; 2. The thread is made up of some ungodly persons who are opposing you and some other experts under the guise of NO ADVERTS; 3. The thread is made up some adults who acts like kids and do not have a mind of their own; 4. The thread, unknown to the original creator was planned by God to reveal to the world,upcoming expert punters from Nigeria-a region so many thought nothing good can come from. 5.The thread had been taken over by some bookies and their agents, because your picks and that of other expert tipsters drains their account; 6.The troubles you had on the the thread were with the bookies and their agents-who do not post winning picks against their employers. 7. The thread and other betting related threads on this platform will see the day light if all understands "the unknown purpose" and keep the bookies and their agents away. Thanks Mr. ZionBaby, happy new year to you,your family and all your friends( and not foes ) on this platform!

1 Like

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by MattNesbitt(m): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
austinomilando: i knw he do drop his blog and number but can't force any1 to visit,but is number mainly is for testimony,if u don't need is number to say thanks,then wright thanks after is pick,let behave like a team pls.no be fight be life.

I like your observation and comments about Mr. ZionBaby
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by MattNesbitt(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
joelreg: hey nobody is hatin him just like is sad tin to see pple lying. Very sad for someone that call himself a pastor. dont think that is christianity. U av to practice what u preach. if someone didn't fall tru his/her word, that man/woman is perfect= holy bible

I do not like your comments about Mr. ZionBaby. I have gone through Football Betting Season 1-4, you sound like one of the bookies agents that first spoke against him, when he said he received training on the A-Z of sports trading from a PASTOR. What's your problem with pastors? Are they immune from making mistakes?
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
austinomilando: zionbaby pls drop ur picks let all haters go hulk transformal
I will do that in due season my good Friend
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
goldplated:

You can always drop your picks without other details to risk another ban. they are already on the thread.
but i need your help in explaining your picks to a newcomer to sports betting. pls can you be very plain and explain one of your picks for me? thanks

zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Monday 17th Dec. 2012

Monday 17th Dec. 2012, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for the above mentioned day , which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

MATCH1:

SPAIN: Primera Division>17.12.2012>21:30>Celta Vigo ( 15) - Betis ( 6)>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

ENGLAND: Blue Square North>17.12.2012>20:45>Bradford PA ( 4) - Gainsborough ( 7) >Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

Recommended Multiple Bets [RMB] For The Above Matches...

RMB1: Bet On Over 0.5 Goals>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

RMB2: Bet On Over 1.5 Goals>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

RMB3: Bet On Both Teams to Score(BTTS)>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

Instruction: Your first Highest stake should be on the Singles, your second Highest stake should be on RMB1, then your small stake on RMB2 and RMB3 should be an amount that can be recovered from the winning of RMB1 plus the Singles. Is that taken? So,...

Stake: What u can let go!

To Win: What u desire to win

Wishing you God's very best in the supreme name of Jesus. Amen!

NOTE: More picks loading and shall be posted on Sports Trading Club website

Take the above for example, what do you want me to explain to you...highlight or strike it. Thanks
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
MattNesbitt: Thanks Mr. ZionBaby, for accepting my offer to join my team of expert tipsters and contribute your consistent winning picks.The first tips you supplied was very successful and profitable. I am grateful I met someone like you to represent our interest in Nigeria. Hoping for more of your accurate tips. I have gone through the Fooball Betting Season 1 to the present season and here are my finding: 1. The thread has lost so many good tipsters, perceived to be overshadowing others who feel inferior; 2. The thread is made up of some ungodly persons who are opposing you and some other experts under the guise of NO ADVERTS; 3. The thread is made up some adults who acts like kids and do not have a mind of their own; 4. The thread, unknown to the original creator was planned by God to reveal to the world,upcoming expert punters from Nigeria-a region so many thought nothing good can come from. 5.The thread had been taken over by some bookies and their agents, because your picks and that of other expert tipsters drains their account; 6.The troubles you had on the the thread were with the bookies and their agents-who do not post winning picks against their employers. 7. The thread and other betting related threads on this platform will see the day light if all understands "the unknown purpose" and keep the bookies and their agents away. Thanks Mr. ZionBaby, happy new year to you,your family and all your friends( and not foes ) on this platform!

Thanks Mr. MattNesbitt...I pray God to give more of HIS GRACE for me to be a blessing to all, inspite of the challenges that accompany Sports Trading!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
Fund your NairaBet account now...something good is about to happen by 1st and 2nd January 2013, to God's glory! If you want that good thing, then post your response here now!

1 Like

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Weirdone(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
The oneannoying part abt this zion ddueis that u keep creating profiles jst to hail himself.. Mr mat watever and mr madeinheaven are jst one and d same dude...
By d way bruv, seems ur 100percemt trends have bin trending recently wiv crious profit. How come d members tingy aint paying bruv.. Its bin 3months, no word man
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
I have paid off some impatient members and you will be the next...send your withdrawal request now...the group is not a get rich quick scheme...if that is what you think it is, sorry you made a mistake...I am not some kind of traders you can put under pressure to lose peoples money by trading when the market is not favorable to...
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Weirdone(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
zionbaby.:
I have paid off some impatient members and you will be the next...send your withdrawal request now...the group is not a get rich quick scheme...if that is what you think it is, sorry you made a mistake...I am not some kind of traders you can put under pressure to lose peoples money by trading when the market is not favorable to...
Don't promise wat u cant offer. You promisd weekly profits and u cant deliver in 3months and here u are ranting about quick profit. Is 3months not patient enuff, cut wuv d holistic stunt bro
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
Declare your identity now...if you don't I will delay you until you do...and what is the club's definition of a week...
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Weirdone(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
Dude stop promising wats beyond u. It sucks wen u bring d Lord's name into ur schemes... Abi no b u dey declare profits here evrytym: abi u wan usee pple bar take hammer b4 u finally pay.. Stop acting lyk u dont knw me, u no be celebrity... Its not abt d money man. Ur some mouthed dude bruv forming lock up abi expertman didn't tell u dat he was carrying his subscribers along... Bottom line bros, i no carry L sign for forehead
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by MattNesbitt(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mr. Weirdone, mind you, no one can stop me from speaking my mind. Hope you are aware that Mr. ZionBaby is part of my winning team and I have a responsibilty toward him. So, don't be offended with my fair speech, ok!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
If you don't want to declare your identity here, then do it via the right channel, because I don't know you...but if you don't I will delay you until you do...take me by my word!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
zionbaby.:
Fund your NairaBet account now...something good is about to happen by 1st and 2nd January 2013, to God's glory! If you want that good thing, then post your response here now!

Just do what I said above now....You know me, I don't come to market if their are no sure trade...Thanks!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Weirdone(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
zionbaby.:
If you don't want to declare your identity here, then do it via the right channel, because I don't know you...but if you don't I will delay you until you do...take me by my word!
for how much? I hiss in waffi... Businessmen relate wiv clients; scams don't pick calls... All they do is lock up, u claim u dnt have tym for calls buh ur always here bragging... U brilliant gan
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by brown3: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2013
zionbaby.:
zionbaby pls post ur picks for 2day matches.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by azpekuliar: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... This drama gets more interesting by the day. cheesy
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by goldplated(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2013
@zionbaby

thanks for taking the time to reply

what do you mean by BTTS?
over o.5 or 1.5 goals?

MATCH1:

SPAIN: Primera Division>17.12.2012>21:30>Celta Vigo ( 15) - Betis ( 6)>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

whats the meaning of the number in brackets? i used to see decimal on most sites. and how do you identify who you want to win from that pick?
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2013
@zionbaby
U promisd 2 drop picks 4 new year bt I can't wait bro!!!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2013
@zionbaby
U promisd 2 drop picks 4 new year bt I can't wait bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? / Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! / Mr Biggs Franchise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.