Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (18957 Views)

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... / Betting Football Tips / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by moonme(m): 2:09am On Jan 16, 2013
haychPee:
It's because of ur picks am doing dis cox if I want to follow wt pple say I wudn't v bin followin ur thread...I want to follow my instinct n hope that I won't regret doing this @ d end.
Resolve your issue with Toluxa n let peace reign n 4 ur image sake bro.
I ll send the message to indicate my interest!
lemme quickly give you a good advice,don't dare send money to that culprit.well it's at your risk cos av learnt my lesson the hard way on nairaland that's y i don't want any more scamming issue.mark my words the free picks he posted is a bait to loot you of hard your earned money.heaven is my witness 've invested with This guy for over 3months now but to no return. Thank me later!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by toluxa1(m): 6:57am On Jan 16, 2013
zionbaby.:

Bro Tolu,
If you are a member of STC as you have said on NL, one thing you must know is that I don't know you as a member of STC by your NL username.
I only know STC members by the name on the forms with me.

And you know the means I have chosen to be reached if you are withdrawing your membership from the Club.
You also know you won't lose anything if you're withdrawing your membership from the Club.
So, many things about the Club is changing for the good of the patiently waiting members.
But for those who think STC is a get rich quick scheme, they won't be retained in STC!
Thanks & God bless you!

shocked shocked shocked
Hehehehehe...... All I can do is laugh and laugh... chei! So it has come to this? That you don't know me by my username? On top how much? Haba, you fall my hand bro.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by brown3: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2013
moonme: lemme quickly give you a good advice,don't dare send money to that culprit.well it's at your risk cos av learnt my lesson the hard way on nairaland that's y i don't want any more scamming issue.mark my words the free picks he posted is a bait to loot you of hard your earned money.heaven is my witness 've invested with This guy for over 3months now but to no return. Thank me later!
pls house be ware of this zion guy. Dont send ur hard earned money to this guy. Those who re thanking him for giving them sure bet re his fellow scamers dont be decieved there is nothing like sure bet.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2013
brown3: pls house be ware of this zion guy. Dont send ur hard earned money to this guy. Those who re thanking him for giving them sure bet re his fellow scamers dont be decieved there is nothing like sure bet.
I don't any1 of u frm a jack...this is 1 of dese reasons y I don't drop comment on nairaland...I'v read pple's comments abt zb frm football thread bt I keep following his act. till date bt wt stunned me abt him so far is his 100% btts picks.
I will drop d 3k 4 d first week n truely know who dis zb is when it's comes to money.
Then I ll know wt 2 say!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
The needed number of 10 subscribers is now complete! No other person should subscribe for the service again. Thanks!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
zionbaby.:
The needed number of 10 subscribers is now complete! No other person should subscribe for the service again. Thanks!
Hmmmmmmmmmm
So when shud we start paying Mr ZionB and when should we be expecting the alert for the free week?
Thanks?
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
haychPee:
Hmmmmmmmmmm
So when shud we start paying Mr ZionB and when should we be expecting the alert for the free week?
Thanks?
Bro...Today is already Thursday...and I said anyone interested should pay before Thursday...10 people did...after which I closed the door to the offer as I promised to do...the offer will be re-opened again after the success of this Week's 2 Sure Picks. Please, bear.Thanks!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
zionbaby.:

Bro...Today is already Thursday...and I said anyone interested should pay before Thursday...10 people did...after which I closed the door to the offer as I promised to do...the offer will be re-opened again after the success of this Week's 2 Sure Picks. Please, bear.Thanks!
U said pple shud send sms b4 thur to signify interest wch I did n u said u received my sms...n since then I didn't hear frm u. as I told u am makin transfer cox am far frm my gtbank here bt I can transfer online.
If I can still send it now let me know 4 dis is nt my fault n I ll lk 2 b part of it.that's y I sent u sms som days ago.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Bro...I also said this: "So, pick up your phone right now and start indicating your interest in the offer. And go beyond this by subscribing to the service before Thursday this Week -you'll get an SMS alert on your phone when the 2 SURE PICKS for this Week are ready and sent to your email. Use the picks as instructed and make N15, 000+ profits." May be you did not get me. Don't worry. After Sunday this Week, the door will be opened again for you and anyone else to subscribe...but that must be done before Thursday next week...and only 10 people will still be needed. God bless you!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
zionbaby.:
Bro...I also said this: "So, pick up your phone right now and start indicating your interest in the offer. And go beyond this by subscribing to the service before Thursday this Week -you'll get an SMS alert on your phone when the 2 SURE PICKS for this Week are ready and sent to your email. Use the picks as instructed and make N15, 000+ profits." May be you did not get me. Don't worry. After Sunday this Week, the door will be opened again for you and anyone else to subscribe...but that must be done before Thursday next week...and only 10 people will still be needed. God bless you!
Ok...u can still send the thing if u give the go ahead to pay now...it's a matter of 2mins transfer...what do u think?
I'v reason why I want to be part of this.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
[b]We thank God for the successful outcome of last Week's 2 SURE BETS. Thanks to the first 10 Buyers that believed, behaved and became proud winners of N15,000+ in their NairaBet account. This is just the BEGINNING...God is not yet done with us...so it's time to go on a consistent winning ride...for with God NO IMPOSSIBILITIES!

Now, which do you want? The 2 SURE BETS selection slip for 3k per Week, or The 2 SURE BETS selection strategy (i.e e-book plus software) for 5k for once, or both The 2 SURE BETS selection slip for this Week plus The 2 SURE BETS selection strategy (i.e e-book plus software) for 6k.

Whichever of these you want, note that you have from now to Wednesday this Week to pay for it. After this time, the offer will no longer be available.
Don't forget that only 10 Buyers in addition to the existing number of Buyers, are needed for this offer.

Going to be too busy this Week and next with the burial activities of two relatives that passed on January this year

Winners, please keep your testimonies as instructed for now. Non compliance will not be accepted!

That's all for now.

StayToYourSource![/b]
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
The following friends following me on NL should be expectant...I am coming up with something good for all of you! Stay connected: Dremichaels, verrady(f), wundakind(m), Nene Blaze, sanchez4eva, Debeloved87(m), flama, tunapa4dem, donsimon2012(m), obysolid, Ayobetzz, Ptolomeus(m), ebalu alu, edeal247, Krayola(m), Markenny(m), Toppiano(m), Reference(m), Benstino(m), great1, scopusng(m), manny4life(m), dayokanu(m), tkb417(m), Manweysabi(m), behonest007, toluxa1(m), corneliussimeon, martfrank(m), deleo16(m), haychPee(m)

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by azpekuliar: 12:44am On Jan 22, 2013
Even Dayokanu dey follow.... Hehehehe... We dey watch oooo...
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2013
Why are pple nt droping testimonies here, na wa o...it takes u guys notin 2 come here n drop ur testimonies @least encourage oda pple who may want to be part of the package.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
zionbaby: The following friends following me on NL should be expectant...I am coming up with something good for all of you! Stay connected: Dremichaels, verrady(f), wundakind(m), Nene Blaze, sanchez4eva, Debeloved87(m), flama, tunapa4dem, donsimon2012(m), obysolid, Ayobetzz, Ptolomeus(m), ebalu alu, edeal247, Krayola(m), Markenny(m), Toppiano(m), Reference(m), Benstino(m), great1, scopusng(m), manny4life(m), dayokanu(m), tkb417(m), Manweysabi(m), behonest007, toluxa1(m), corneliussimeon, martfrank(m), deleo16(m), haychPee(m)
I'v done the tin according to our call dis morning...I bliev u must have been sent message?
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
haychPee:
I'v done the tin according to our call dis morning...I bliev u must have been sent message?
Msg to arrive by this time tomorrow...Thanks!

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by davidoisamoje: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2013
My Oga ZionBaby it been long seen we talked last it school things that why but will try to call U today. Stay Blessed. DAVID
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
davidoisamoje: My Oga ZionBaby it been long seen we talked last it school things that why but will try to call U today. Stay Blessed. DAVID

Thanks David...wishing you God's best!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hello, this Week's 2 SURE BETS Buyers, some games selected postponed...replacement loading...and shall be sent now before 1pm Friday 25th Jan 2013. Thanks!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hello, this Week's 2 SURE BETS Buyers, check your email for Friday 25th Jan 2013 2 SURE BET 1 now. Place it before 5pm. Thanks!

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Betta tins ahead...still believe!!!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
haychPee: Betta tins ahead...still believe!!!
I believe Brother, and today is that day God has made, we'll rejoice...So we come against every spirit of sure games postponement by football officials...Get ready...before 2.30pm something sure will arrive...Thanks.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hello Buyers of this Week's 2 SURE BETS, check your email for Saturday 26th Jan 2013 2 SURE BET 1 now. Place it before 3pm. Wishing you God's very best today. Thanks!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
zionbaby: Hello Buyers of this Week's 2 SURE BETS, check your email for Saturday 26th Jan 2013 2 SURE BET 1 now. Place it before 3pm. Wishing you God's very best today. Thanks!
Devil's a liar...boss I'll sms u on ow devil wants get involved!!!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
This Week's 2 SURE BETS Bet1 sent to your email...place it before 7.30 pm today...Thanks...From ZionBaby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FOREX: FG Orders CBN To Abolish Parallel Market - Leadership / We’re Addressing Recession With Wrong Tools —CBN / How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52