Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (18956 Views)

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... / Betting Football Tips / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by MrTemple(m): 6:38am On Jan 07, 2013
spicybiggy@gmail.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by wundakind(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2013
vinsly009@gmail.com thats mine. Pls send to me too
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by moonme(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
zionbaby.:
To God's glory, Season One: Bet 1 @ 4.712 Odds from NairaBet WON! This is just the BEGINNING! It's God's doing and not mine. We thank HIM! Season One: Bet 2, now loading...don't miss it! Always visit this thread for update and notification! For those that could not post there email here in order to receive the picks, I am giving you a second chance now to do so till 12pm Monday 7th Jan. 2013. Those who used the picks as instructed text your testimony to my mobile number and post it here also for others to see that with God nothing is impossible, even consistent winning in sports trading! Lastly, remain conservative in trading and stay connected to God your maker always...for we owe it all to HIM! From: ZionBaby @ SportsTradingClub+webs+com
and what's is your plan to pay people that invested with you for over 3months now?? Ignoring their calls is not the best.stop hiding behind the bible do what you ought to do!!

1 Like

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
This guy is incredible...very unfortunate dat I missd out.when I later got access to my email n saw d picks...I was like...wao...I can't wait 2 receive the next picks...I'v submitted my email b4...mr zb do I nid 2 submit it again n wen shud we be xpectin d next picks.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by brown3: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
zionbaby.:
LOADING...3 BETS PER SEASON SERVICE...FREE VERSION COMMENCES ON SUNDAY...TO END BY NEXT WEEK...THIS WILL HELP YOU RAISE FUND FOR THE PAID VERSION AND STILL KEEP SOME PROFIT ON YOUR NAIRABET ACCOUNT...GET READY...IT WON'T BE POSTED HERE...BUT WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL OF ANY GENUINE FRIEND WHO REPLY HERE NOW...START REPLYING!
pls could u send it to me at victorbrown3@yahoo.com. Pls am novils in d game, state it in a way i wil understand.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by martfrank(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏ interested obinnaobidike@gmail.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by paxnka: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
@ zionbaby., you have stopped posting those special messages of our lord. I like reading them again. Happy winnings.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Nedum1979: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
I want to say thanks for all ur picks . Pls can u help post to my email . Nedum1979@gmail.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Donshegxy10(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Zionbaby
donshegxy@gmail.Com
thanks
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Weirdone(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
moonme: and what's is your plan to pay people that invested with you for over 3months now?? Ignoring their calls is not the best.stop hiding behind the bible do what you ought to do!!
bro i tire o... Imagine someone who claims to mk steady profit and for 3months has not told investors a word of wats going on... rather he's here promoting a club that no one has benefitted from. Mr zionbaby, if this is business then u must b joking....
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by moonme(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Weirdone:
bro i tire o... Imagine someone who claims to mk steady profit and for 3months has not told investors a word of wats going on... rather he's here promoting a club that no one has benefitted from. Mr zionbaby, if this is business then u must b joking....
zionbaby is a liar YES a big liar!! all he is doing is a cheap gimmick and i pity those of you sending him mail address. what he is doing is to gain your confidence before extorting your hard earned cash then he will stop picking your calls just like mine.he promised a weekly payout to investor now he wudnt even pick those investors calls talkless of paying them shishi .people like him gives Christianity bad name,,,,,mtcheeeew!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by ebooksdepo: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
pls send me your free tips-atingatah@gmail.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by basit322(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2013
broda my mail is
oyehankunle@hotmail.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by nice247(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2013
My broda my mail is Agbogidi85@yahoo.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by austinomilando: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
Waiting for ur Pick austineehigiator@gmail.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2013
[b]@ MOONME / WIREDON

You are an Agent of the Bookies. Though your method have changed, but your mission haven't: Turn the hearts of every winning Sports traders against every of their winning Sports tipsters, so they could start losing instead of winning always! Under the "NO ADVERTS" slogan, your remote controlled group withstood me @ Football Betting Season 4. Then, I left the thread for good and what have you gained since then? Nothing good! Here you are now facelesly claiming to be a member of Sports Trading Club (STC) and that you've not been paid for over 3 months. I challenge you to declare your identity, faceless foe! Look, members of STC knows me by my name and I know them by their name too and they hear my words -they are different from what you are and they know how I have chosen to be reached! They even know how to withdraw their membership of the Club for any reason, as stated on the Club's site, without even losing their membership entry fee of N 2,000. Faceless foe, this thread, unlike Football Betting Season 4, is made up of wise heart-ed humans and not the robots that you can control. If you are not careful, the wise heart-ed friends on this thread will charge you for disturbance and put you where you belong. Lastly, I am too busy with what works and will never wast my precious time on you again! A word, they say is enough for the wise! God bless you, though! [/b]
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by joelreg(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
zionbaby.:
[b]@ MOONME / WIREDON

You are an Agent of the Bookies. Though your method have changed, but your mission haven't: Turn the hearts of every winning Sports traders against every of their winning Sports tipsters, so they could start losing instead of winning always! Under the "NO ADVERTS" slogan, your remote controlled group withstood me @ Football Betting Season 4. Then, I left the thread for good and what have you gained since then? Nothing good! Here you are now facelesly claiming to be a member of Sports Trading Club (STC) and that you've not been paid for over 3 months. I challenge you to declare your identity, faceless foe! Look, members of STC knows me by my name and I know them by their name too and they hear my words -they are different from what you are and they know how I have chosen to be reached! They even know how to withdraw their membership of the Club for any reason, as stated on the Club's site, without even losing their membership entry fee of N 2,000. Faceless foe, this thread, unlike Football Betting Season 4, is made up of wise heart-ed humans and not the robots that you can control. If you are not careful, the wise heart-ed friends on this thread will charge you for disturbance and put you where you belong. Lastly, I am too busy with what works and will never wast my precious time on you again! A word, they say is enough for the wise! God bless you, though! [/b]

Hmmmmm wonder shall never end ooooh
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by chalexdon: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
i will grateful if you also include me chiyostar@yahoo.com
thanx
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Longie: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
pls my mail is wolex_2006@yahoo.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Weirdone(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
zionbaby.:
[b]@ MOONME / WIREDON

ok am faceless, am a foe of urs.. but answr these questions ...
how long has it been since u started receiving money for your trading club?
Did you promise weekly profits or not?
Have u paid any member since u started trading?
If your success story keeps rolling, what do you do with the profits made from trading.
Man of God answr these questions wiv reasoning
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by charloskey(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Me4you472003@gmail.com Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by moonme(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
Weirdone:
ok am faceless, am a foe of urs.. but answr these questions ...
how long has it been since u started receiving money for your trading club?
Did you promise weekly profits or not?
Have u paid any member since u started trading?
If your success story keeps rolling, what do you do with the profits made from trading.
Man of God answr these questions wiv reasoning
you took it outta my mouth bros.still waiting for you to answer this questions zionbaby.....before i personally declare you a petty thief!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by moonme(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mr zionbaby the scammer,i put it to you to swear by the name of the GOD you preach on here that you 've been truthful.i sent you money and i even have my teller as proof till date .it's just a pity human will always be human .anytime i read your preaching on here makes me feelnsorry for this generation.this is what people do for money,they go any length to con their victims.anyway it's not too late for you to come clean or else wait for wrath of the most high. OLE!!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Weirdone(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mr. Nwachukwu Gabriel aka zion baby ur seriously threading on a wrong part... watch ur career fold cos of petty theft...
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
Longie: pls my mail is wolex_2006@yahoo.com
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
charloskey: Me4you472003@gmail.com Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
chalexdon: i will grateful if you also include me chiyostar@yahoo.com
thanx
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
Longie: pls my mail is wolex_2006@yahoo.com
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
austinomilando: Waiting for ur Pick austineehigiator@gmail.com
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
basit322: broda my mail is
oyehankunle@hotmail.com

NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
nice247: My broda my mail is Agbogidi85@yahoo.com
NOTED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is There Any Chance That Prices Of Goods And Services Will Come Down? / FOREX: FG Orders CBN To Abolish Parallel Market - Leadership / We’re Addressing Recession With Wrong Tools —CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.