Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (18958 Views)

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... / Betting Football Tips / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
[quote author=Donshegxy_10]Zionbaby
donshegxy@gmail.Com
thanks[/quote
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
paxnka: @ zionbaby., you have stopped posting those special messages of our lord. I like reading them again. Happy winnings.
I WILL RESUME TODAY...THANKS FOR FOLLOWING!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mr Temple: spicybiggy@gmail.com

NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
wundakind: vinsly009@gmail.com thats mine. Pls send to me too

NOTED! BUT WONDERS SHALL NEVER END! THE SAME ZIONBABY YOU WORKED AGAINST IS THE SAME PERSON YOU WANT TO SEND YOU PICKS...THIS MUST BE A TEST OF MY ABILITY TO FORGIVE...HEAVENLY FATHER, I HEREBY DECLARE MY FORGIVENESS OF EVERY WRONG DONE TO ME BY THIS MY FRIEND, BY NAME WUNDAKIND,...FATHER, AS A HUMAN WITH THE ABILITY TO ERR, PLEASE FORGIVE ME AS YOU PROMISED IN YOUR WORD, AMEN!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
easyjayjay:

I hope am not late. Ijc4God@yahoo.com
YOU ARE, BUT CONSIDERED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
sanchez4eva: Joshhartford58@yahoo.com

NOTED!HOW IS YOUR FRIENDS DOING AT FB SEASON 4?
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
mexzony: mexzony@yahoo.com
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
easyjayjay:

Bro you are good.
THANKS...AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR EVER!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
starbasi: zionbaby,thank God for the successs of todays betting won.though i stake small amt but won the bet.....keep it up
THANKS...I AM WHAT I AM BY HIS GRACE...THE MAIN REASON I CAME ONLINE IS NOT TO TRADE SPORTS ALONE, BUT TO BRING HIM GLORY...FOR THIS VERY REASON I WAS CREATED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
gozmann1: @zion baby i've been following ya posts ... pls i hope i'm not late my mail is umegbolugodwin@gmail.com
YOU ARE,BUT HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
zionbaby.:
SOMETHING GOOD IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN...LIVE READY! ALREADY MY PERSONAL BTTS BETS INVOLVING WEDERBEMEN, ZWOLLE AND GRAAFSCHAP CONCLUDED WELL TO GOD'S GLORY! THIS GOD-INSPIRED SYSTEM KEEPS WINNING!
When did you send the picks?
I'v I missed it again...na wa o
Edunlomo@yahoo.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Weirdone(m): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mr gabriel OLE Nwachukwu zion baby... make God wey i know purnish u and frustrate u till u return people's money in d name of contribution... i'd frustrate u till d MOD's step into dis.. shey u dey form smart wey u no fit answer d questions with ur clean hands and heart abi.. for deciding to hold onto our monies witout a word and even having d guts to deny it... God will dry up ur bank of blessings dis year till u pay evry dime of pple's hard earned money... u go come here come beg... i rest my case
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
zionbaby.:

SENDING IT NOW!

Am waiting seriously...tanks
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by moonme(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
Weirdone: Mr gabriel OLE Nwachukwu zion baby... make God wey i know purnish u and frustrate u till u return people's money in d name of contribution... i'd frustrate u till d MOD's step into dis.. shey u dey form smart wey u no fit answer d questions with ur clean hands and heart abi.. for deciding to hold onto our monies witout a word and even having d guts to deny it... God will dry up ur bank of blessings dis year till u pay evry dime of pple's hard earned money... u go come here come beg... i rest my case
drop your line,lemme call you!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
zionbaby.:
Season One: Bet 2...From ZionBaby, already sent to the emails of each friends that responded to my 3 BETS PER SEASON service...Go to your email box to grab it and use it as instructed! Thanks

Season One: Bet 3, now loading...don't miss it!
I'v nt receivd it boss...edunlomoh@yahooa.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
haychPee:
I'v nt receivd it boss...edunlomoh@yahooa.com
Sowi...I just saw it now...tankx...God help us all
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
This guy's is something else...1st half bet already won...I hail o n God especially 4 makin it possible. Small money bt well appreciated...kudos zb
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by seyemon(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
Interested......seyemon2007@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
zionbaby.:
Information For NairaBet Users Only: How To Make Up To N15, 000+ Repeatedly!

Dear NairaBet Users,

If you desire to repeatedly earn N15, 000+ after 2 successive bet wins per Week, then partnering with me is all you need to realize your financial goal.

If you subscribe for a Week, to my "2 SURE PICKS PER WEEK" service, with N3,000 paid through GTBanks Plc., to the Account Number: 0015695133 and the Account Name: Nwachukwu Gabriel; And send your payment details by SMS to: 08036088237.

Then, I will provide you with "2 SURE PICKS PER WEEK" via email, for up to one Week, each pick with a minimum odd of 3.

If you use the picks sent to you for the Week as instructed, after 2 successive bet wins for the Week, you will have made N15, 000+. After which you may renew your subscription for the service for the next Week, targeting another 2 successive bet wins that would produce another N15, 000+ profits. As you keep renewing your subscription and repeating the process, you repeatedly earn N15, 000+ per Week, until you realize your financial goal.

And in a situation where a pick in a given Week fails to come through, that particular Week would be restarted all over again at no extra cost to you -meaning that your subscription for a Week expires only when you've had 2 successive bet wins for that Week!

There is a FREE one Week trial version for this service. And as a first time subscriber, you are entitled to it only when you have subscribed ahead for one Week of the paid version of this service. So, as a first time subscriber, when you subscribe for a Week for this service, you get one extra Week FREE!

Only a manageable number of 10 subscribers are needed before Thursday this Week. So, are you interested in this offer? If you answered yes, then indicate your interest by SMS to: 08036088237, including the word "2 SURE PICKS PER WEEK", your full name, your nairaland username, location, phone number and email address.

So, pick up your phone right now and start indicating your interest in the offer. And go beyond this by subscribing to the service before Thursday this Week -you'll get an SMS alert on your phone when the 2 SURE PICKS for this Week are ready and sent to your email. Use the picks as instructed and make N15, 000+ profits.

That is all for now!

Wishing you God's very best through out the year 2013 in the supreme name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

Yours Sincere

ZionBaby@ SportsTradingClub+webs+com

Call: 08036088237 for more information.

Pple v said som much tins abt u wen it comes 2 money bt I want to believe we can trust u wit money n can one do transfer?
Besides, has d free picks season 1 ended cox I love ur picks...kudos to u on dat!
Finally, wt's d minimum amount one can v in his acct b4 one achieve that 15k profit?
Thanks n God bless!!!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by toluxa1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
No picking of calls, no return or remit of all the money you collected from your club members and here you are collecting more and sharing "testimony"?
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
zionbaby.:
My Brother,
Thanks For Liking My Picks & For Your Questions!
If you don't believe me for the words I speak, do so for the works I do.
When you are good at what you do, don't expect every one to say good about you. You are in a very big trouble if everyone speaks good of you.
I can't be more good than my Master, Jesus Christ, whom the world hated and called Beelzebub the chief of the devils -Luke 11:15.
You can do transfer. You can also buy online, the "2 SURE PICKS" using Credit card @ wwww+ SportsTradingClub +webs+com
I just have to end the free picks to give way for this. This current offer has the free picks in it for 1st time subscribers ONLY.
You need to have a minimum of 5K in your NairaBet account.
Any other question? Contact me!
Thanks and God bless you too!
ZionBaby@ wwww+ SportsTradingClub +webs+com

It's because of ur picks am doing dis cox if I want to follow wt pple say I wudn't v bin followin ur thread...I want to follow my instinct n hope that I won't regret doing this @ d end.
Resolve your issue with Toluxa n let peace reign n 4 ur image sake bro.
I ll send the message to indicate my interest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FOREX: FG Orders CBN To Abolish Parallel Market - Leadership / We’re Addressing Recession With Wrong Tools —CBN / How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese?