Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? (5245 Views)

If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? / Look At some information About Hell From 23 Minutes In Hell / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
cyrexx:

you must be mad for making that comment about my parents weeping for me and thinking you can just address anybody anyhow. are you mistaking me for someone else?

i am a parent myself and i know what is called responsibility which i guess you know nothing about, looking at how uncultured and poorly trained you are from whatever hole you came out from that you call home.

nonsense.

Dont mind these peeps, they have no logical arguments and so they bring emotional abuse to the table. Was it Frosbel or someone else who abused my parents the other day.

Heartless christians
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
wiegraf: @ihe, but this is a wonderful topic...

@cyrexx, I'd say that's more some sort of humanist, maybe

@op, at least we won't have to listen to gospel music, xtian rock, etc *shivers*

Gaddem! I hate christian rock and gospel music.

However, there are some trance songs that have gregorian chant to it which i like
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
cyrexx:

you must be mad for making that comment about my parents weeping for me and thinking you can just address anybody anyhow. are you mistaking me for someone else?

i am a parent myself and i know what is called responsibility which i guess you know nothing about, looking at how uncultured and poorly trained you are from whatever hole you came out from that you call home.

nonsense.

being a parents does not connote being sensible, ok?
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
aguiyi:

Lol... Xtians...
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
aguiyi:

Neither does being a christian make a sane person.

Disgusting human being. Carry your hate elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by cyrexx: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
aguiyi:

and talking irrelevant nonsense in a rude manner makes one sensible?

i am not interested in any back and forth with you as i wish not to derail the thread.

just make your comments on the thread and not about my person.

1 Like

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
woe unto them who say there is no God
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
aguiyi: woe unto them who say there is no God
Lmao.. woe unto Yahweh..
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by wiegraf: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2012

grin grin grin

Some loving, charitable xtians in the house today
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by tobechi20(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
Noooooo. I wil try to give u all water from heaven. I might sneak to feed u at night. I wil search heaven 4 d power control rum so as to switch of hell source of fire.i wil throw ice block to cool u

d trut is i dont know haw heaven is so i doubt if al these wil b posible
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
Lmao.. woe unto Yahweh..
who is yahweh
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by cyrexx: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
Another thing that baffles me is that if another God, e.g Amadioha or Obatala or Zeus, has vowed to torture humans forever in their second life and joyfully watch them in excruciating pain forever; people will be quick to label those Gods as evil and wicked. But if Allah or Yahweh vowed to do the same thing, they are still worshipped as good and loving God, the Most beneficient.

honestly i am baffled

2 Likes

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
tobechi20: Noooooo. I wil try to give u all water from heaven. I might sneak to feed u at night. I wil search heaven 4 d power control rum so as to switch of hell source of fire.i wil throw ice block to cool u

d trut is i dont know haw heaven is so i doubt if al these wil b posible

Then why do you believe in it?
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

Dont mind these peeps, they have no logical arguments and so they bring emotional abuse to the table. Was it Frosbel or someone else who abused my parents the other day.

Heartless christians

I cracked a Joke mate, lol. Let me repeat it here.

Logicboy is a spoilt brat from a rich family. His parents were too busy making money to worry about his moral upbringing. He has as a result , lost his moral compass and is descending into the abyss of nothingness.

Not exactly, but similar.

Anyway no insult intended , trust me, if I offended you apologies again.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
frosbel:

Logicboy is a spoilt brat from a rich family. His parents were too busy making money to worry about his moral upbringing. He has as a result , lost his moral compass and is descending into the abyss of nothingness.

Apology accepted. No worries.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by manmustwac(m): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
The threat of eternal hellfire dose not bother me one single iota. When I even think of the whole concept of hell it dose not make sense. How can someone be burning in hellfire at 100 degrees centigrade for the rest of eternity? My reasoning faculties tell me that you'd be dead in about 10 seconds. How will I be kept alive to roast & burn? How will my body survive such high tempertures for the rest of eternity?
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by ijawkid(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
manmustwac: The threat of eternal hellfire dose not bother me one single iota. When I even think of the whole concept of hell it dose not make sense. How can someone be burning in hellfire at 100 degrees centigrade for the rest of eternity? My reasoning faculties tell me that you'd be dead in about 10 seconds. How will I be kept alive to roast & burn? How will my body survive such high tempertures for the rest of eternity?

Ready to begin store water for GP tank wey you go take hold ya body when you enter the fire...lol....

Put the GP tank filled with water inside freezer before you carry am go hell fire o....

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by advocate666: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

Then why do you believe in it?

because he was brain-fed into the belief.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2012
ijawkid:

Ready to begin store water for GP tank wey you go take hold ya body when you enter the fire...lol....

Put the GP tank filled with water inside freezer before you carry am go hell fire o....

Lol...

angry angry
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

because he was brain-fed into the belief.

lol
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by truthislight: 1:13am On Nov 08, 2012
CrazyMan:
Do you want to burn in hell...why are you so concerned?

come on! Answer him, Afterall lazarus was seeing the rich man burning in fire according to you and your cohort who said that the pareble was literal.

Are you ashamed now?
*sigh*

Logic boy fine thread.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by truthislight: 1:33am On Nov 08, 2012

keep quite!

The so call christian actvities and dogmas are partly responsible in making some people atheist.

1 Like

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by truthislight: 1:36am On Nov 08, 2012
frosbel:

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 08, 2012
truthislight:

come on! Answer him, Afterall lazarus was seeing the rich man burning in fire according to you and your cohort who said that the pareble was literal.

Are you ashamed now?
*sigh*

Logic boy fine thread.

Thank you bros
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by CrazyMan(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2012
frosbel:

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by CrazyMan(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2012
truthislight: come on! Answer him, Afterall lazarus was seeing the rich man burning in fire according to you and your cohort who said that the pareble was literal.

Are you ashamed now?
*sigh*

Logic boy fine thread.
And your piont is......
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by truthislight: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2012
CrazyMan:
And your piont is......

that you guys are painting God black.

^^^ is rather serving the purpose of satan by turning people away from a God they imagined to be cruel according to what you wrongly say is God's plans.

Fire is used symbolically in the bible.

Even though it is an old teaching in christiandom, it is wrongly applied to the scriptures that uses symbolism(symbols) at certain places.

The bible says that fire "means" second death, a death without a promise of a resurection.

Since the second that is symbolise by fire and there is no promise of some one resurecting if he dies again after being resurected, it then means that the second death is eternal death(forever stay death)

so,
fire = second death
fire = death without resurection
fire = a symbol of everlasting destruction by God in the bible.

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:14-15).

(even abstract imaterial things that cant get burnt literally are also thrown into this symbolic fire, meaning that they will be no more)

1 Like

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by CrazyMan(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2012
truthislight: that you guys are painting God black.

^^^ is rather serving the purpose of satan by turning people away from a God they imagined to be cruel according to what you wrongly say is God's plans.

Fire is used symbolically in the bible.

Even though it is an old teaching in christiandom, it is wrongly applied to the scriptures that uses symbolism(symbols) at certain places.

The bible says that fire "means" second death, a death without a promise of a resurection.

Since the second that is symbolise by fire and there is no promise of some one resurecting if he dies again after being resurected, it then means that the second death is eternal death(forever stay death)

so,
fire = second death
fire = death without resurection
fire = a symbol of everlasting destruction by God in the bible.

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:14-15).

(even abstract imaterial things that cant get burnt literally are also thrown into this symbolic fire, meaning that they will be no more)
It seems you've terribly mistaken me for someone else.

Try reading my posts a second time....
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by vicoson(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
aguiyi:

i bet your parents will weep the day they will see some of your comments. you will think its a joke but what you are gradually degenerating into is better not imagined
I'm sure when they look down from heaven and see him suffering in hell, they'll be so happy. At least he got what he wanted.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
vicoson: I'm sure when they look down from heaven and see him suffering in hell, they'll be so happy. At least he got what he wanted.

heaven = sadism
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by alexleo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
musKeeto: Lol.. Frosbel believes we'll be gone forever - become nothing.. his god's not wicked to burn us forever like uncooked meat.. cheesy

Thats a false belief which can end him up in hell just like you people if he doesnt accept the truth.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
alexleo:

Thats a false belief which can end him up in hell just like you people if he doesnt accept the truth.

So, would you be watching from heaven in delight? Sadist! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Did Not Kill Goliath: Is This True? / How Is Religion Not A Form Of Mental Illness At Times? / Catholic Priest Gerald Njoku In Imo State Sends Old Man To Jail In A Bid To Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.