Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? (5244 Views)

If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? / Look At some information About Hell From 23 Minutes In Hell / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by cyrexx: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2012
I just got this facebook post from a friend and i feel like sharing it..

"God fathered himself by impregnating a virgin without her consent to sacrifice himself to himself to save his creations from his wrath, so they can live forever praising him in heaven and watch unbelievers suffer pain forever. He saved them by telling them to symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood and telepathically tell him they accept him as their Lord and Saviour, which was necessary because he needed to remove an evil force in their souls that was present in humanity because a rib-woman, made from a dust-man, was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree, which gave her the ability to know right from wrong, and this could have all been prevented if he would have protected the magical tree with a flying, flaming sword and cherubim with each having four faces, four wings and hooved feet.

Makes perfect sense"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 16, 2012
truthislight:

that you guys are painting God black.

^^^ is rather serving the purpose of satan by turning people away from a God they imagined to be cruel according to what you wrongly say is God's plans.

Fire is used symbolically in the bible.

Even though it is an old teaching in christiandom, it is wrongly applied to the scriptures that uses symbolism(symbols) at certain places.

The bible says that fire "means" second death, a death without a promise of a resurection.

Since the second that is symbolise by fire and there is no promise of some one resurecting if he dies again after being resurected, it then means that the second death is eternal death(forever stay death)

so,
fire = second death
fire = death without resurection
fire = a symbol of everlasting destruction by God in the bible.

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:14-15).

(even abstract imaterial things that cant get burnt literally are also thrown into this symbolic fire, meaning that they will be no more)

Lol......many christains dont agree with your version of hell
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 2:17am On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Sadism. sad

Yet you guys claim to love. Sick christians

Love doesn't deny the truth whixh is exactly what atheists do. Love demands justice which is exactly what atheists get for going to hell. I will laugh at atheists in hell. They deserve what they get.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 16, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

Love doesn't deny the truth whixh is exactly what atheists do. Love demands justice which is exactly what atheists get for going to hell. I will laugh at atheists in hell. They deserve what they get.

Like I said, you are a sick human being with no understanding of right and wrong. Psycopath.

You would look down at people burning and then laugh?
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 2:21am On Nov 16, 2012
cyrexx: I just got this facebook post from a friend and i feel like sharing it..

"God fathered himself by impregnating a virgin without her consent to sacrifice himself to himself to save his creations from his wrath, so they can live forever praising him in heaven and watch unbelievers suffer pain forever. He saved them by telling them to symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood and telepathically tell him they accept him as their Lord and Saviour, which was necessary because he needed to remove an evil force in their souls that was present in humanity because a rib-woman, made from a dust-man, was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree, which gave her the ability to know right from wrong, and this could have all been prevented if he would have protected the magical tree with a flying, flaming sword and cherubim with each having four faces, four wings and hooved feet.

Makes perfect sense"

The person who wrote this is a dunce who can't read. God got consent from Mary before impregnating her.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 16, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

The person who wrote this is a dunce who can't read. God got consent from Mary before impregnating her.

lol....according to law, only humans can give consent for sex.

Yaweh is a molester!
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 2:24am On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Like I said, you are a sick human being with no understanding of right and wrong. Psycopath.

You would look down at people burning and then laugh?

I am not a psycopath. Of course I would laugh. Most of them were warned but refused to heed.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 16, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

I am not a psycopath. Of course I would laugh. Most of them were warned but refused to heed.

Even hardcore executioners dont laugh when they hang or shoot prisoners to death.

You would laugh at people burning?

Everyone can you see christian morality here
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 2:26am On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol....according to law, only humans can give consent for sex.

Yaweh is a molester!

Ode ! God never had sex with Mary so He couldn't possibly be a molester.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 16, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

Ode ! God never had sex with Mary so He couldn't possibly be a molester.

Where did sperm come from to impregnate Mary?
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 2:31am On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Even hardcore executioners dont laugh when they hang or shoot prisoners to death.

You would laugh at people burning?

Everyone can you see christian morality here

So what if they don't laugh. Should that stop me from laughing. I would laugh. I think Christian morality allows for mockery of foolishness which is what people in hell represent.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 2:35am On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Where did sperm come from to impregnate Mary?

It was a remarkable case of parthenogenesis in a human being.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 16, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

So what if they don't laugh. Should that stop me from laughing. I would laugh. I think Christian morality allows for mockery of foolishness which is what people in hell represent.

grin grin grin grin

Psychopath
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 2:40am On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin grin

Psychopath

Why the laughter ? I've told you I'm not a psycopath.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by wiegraf: 2:50am On Nov 16, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

The one about laughing at us from hell was good, but this even better. Especially when taken in context. Long shall it be remembered
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 3:03am On Nov 16, 2012
wiegraf:

The one about laughing at us from hell was good, but this even better. Especially when taken in context. Long shall it be remembered

Clap for yourself undecided
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by cyrexx: 5:20am On Nov 16, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

i just realised that you are the dumbest psychopathic fool with severe comprehension disabilities if the only thing you can see about my post is the word consent.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by truthislight: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

it has nothing to do with what people think but what is consistent with the scriptures.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
cyrexx:

i just realised that you are the dumbest psychopathic fool with severe comprehension disabilities if the only thing you can see about my post is the word consent.

Clearly you are asinine. A lollywag who doesn't know how to reply cogent points.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by wiegraf: 12:04am On Nov 20, 2012
cyrexx:

lol, delayed reaction. It's understandable because well, where's the logic?
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by true2(m): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2012
Logicboy03: I dont believe in god and I wholeheartedly reject Jesus. shocked shocked shocked

So, according to christian theology, I am going to hell. The question now becomes; Are you christians going to be watching us roast in hell while you are in paradise?

If there is only joy in heaven, would you be rejoicing while we are burning? Sounds like sadism to me.

Religions teach good people go to heaven, and bad people to a hell of fire. Religions are false. They lie. The Bible is clear; There are no good people. Who God wants will live on earth. Those he does not want will turn to dust. He judges who he will give life to by their heart condition toward him, and his son. No one knows who will have life...he says we can not read our own hearts.
Stop listining to religious leaders...read your Bible.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Whether some Christians agree with it or not, it doesn't change the fact the the Bible doesn't teach it!

There is no such thing as roasting in hell for eternity. That message is symbolic; hell is a state of non-existence! After ressurection & judgement, all sinners and unbelievers will return to a state of non-existence, total destruction! Without any hope of coming back into existence, that's why it's called eternal punishment, second death, eternal damnation, total destrution, perishment!

Does it make any sense to say a loving God would keep people burning alive for eternity when all He wants is to destroy sin so that world would be sinless and perfect? I bet, even some saints and angels in Heaven would see that as sadism! That might just lead to another rebellion creating that sin that God is battling to destroy, unless there is no free will in Heaven, which I doubt! The Bible doesn't teach that gibberish, it's all man made & vain interpretation of scriptures! If you reject eternal life, you'll PERISH after judgement! Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2012
seriallink:

Whether some Christians agree with it or not, it doesn't change the fact the the Bible doesn't teach it!

There is no such thing as roasting in hell for eternity. That message is symbolic; hell is a state of non-existence! After ressurection & judgement, all sinners and unbelievers will return to a state of non-existence, total destruction! Without any hope of coming back into existence, that's why it's called eternal punishment, second death, eternal damnation, total destrution, perishment!

Does it make any sense to say a loving God would keep people burning alive for eternity when all He wants is to destroy sin so that world would be sinless and perfect? I bet, even some saints and angels in Heaven would see that as sadism! That might just lead to another rebellion creating that sin that God is battling to destroy, unless there is no free will in Heaven, which I doubt! The Bible doesn't teach that gibberish, it's all man made & vain interpretation of scriptures! If you reject eternal life, you'll PERISH after judgement! Shikena

Explain the languish of the rich man and the enjoyment of Lazarus then.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by true2(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Logicboy, why are you doing this? You know better.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lazarus and the rich man's case was a parable. I hope you are not suggesting that Jesus was contradicting Himself when he said, those who reject salvation will PERISH?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus knew that a righteous man like Lazarus would make Heaven, no doubt which was why he used Lazarus & a nameless rich man in that parable! Jesus, in one of His teachings said;

Matthew 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

The above scripture clearly shows that it is almost impossible for a rich man to make Heaven (That doesn't mean all rich men would perish; Job, Solomon, David & many others were rich too); it's because when you are rich, there would be so many temptations coming your way! You will tend to trust your wealth & influences more than the God who blessed you and because of man's sinful nature you'll find it very difficult to overcome temptations!

That's when some will also find it difficult to admit that it was God who actually blessed the works of their hands but their hard work! Most rich people are blessed by God but they end up serving sin because Satan gets angry anytime God blesses His Children;

Job 1:10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

So, Lazarus' case was clearly a parable! Why do you think God would change His words? He never told Adam & Eve that they will be roasted alive for eternity but clearly said 'You will die if you eat from the fruits of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil' ! To die, there, means second death, total destruction, eternal damnation, perishment, a state of non-existence!

Paul also added that 'the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life' [url=bible.cc/romans/6-23.htm]Roman 6:23[/url]. Death in that passage is also referring to second death, eternal damnation, total destruction, a state of non-existence!

So, my bro, the idea of roasting people alive in hell for all eternity isn't Biblical; it's a man made doctrine used in blackmailing ignorant folks so as to control and force them into paying tithes to MoGs! God gave us free will because He doesn't want to blackmail anybody into worshipping Him; He gave us an ability to choose to either live forever or perish forever without any hope of ressurection or coming back into existence after judgement!

I hope that makes some sense to you!

Peace!
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
true?:

Logicboy, why are you doing this? You know better.

Doing what brah? He wants to understand the concept hell! He was a Christian before, remember? He also wants to know why we think our God is not a sadist, nothing bad there nah abi?
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by true2(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
seriallink:

Doing what brah? He wants to understand the concept hell! He was a Christian before, remember? He also wants to know why we think our God is not a sadist, nothing bad there nah abi?

God does not need you to defend him. You are out of step with Gods Laws. You Sir, should shout up.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
true?:

God does not need you to defend him. You are out of step with Gods Laws. You Sir, should shout up.

Hehehehehe! A typical sniff-necked heathen grin grin grin I ain't forcing anyone to accept eternal life; you have free will....so free to make a choice! Choose wisely though grin
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by true2(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
seriallink:

Hehehehehe! A typical sniff-necked heathen grin grin grin I ain't forcing anyone to accept eternal life; you have free will....so free to make a choice! Choose wisely though grin

Stupid man. You can not give eternal life to anyone. It is not something people can choose. God will choose who he wants. John 6:44
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
true?:

Stupid man. You can not give eternal life to anyone. It is not something people can choose. God will choose who he wants. John 6:44

Start reading it from v40-44 grin @The bolded, I can't remember telling you that I give eternal life! Smh for you o! The word of God gives salvation & eternal life not me!

@The one bolded in red, was that necessary mayne? grin Smh again!
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by InesQor(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Nice one, seriallink.

A thought for everyone. What if life were some continuum and life on earth is just a phase within that continuum? Can we then surmise that maybe properties of this life may apply to the entire picture? Not impossible.

We already have clear differences on earth between people suffering poverty, sickness, disease, and all sorts of disadvantage just as we have those enjoying various advantages, and a spectrum of people in between these two groups. Some even have intersections (e.g. Terribly sick and wealthy people). What if the afterlife is another case of advantage and disadvantage, just that there are no intersections and no spectrum in between: in a state of perfection (or at least more perfection than we have in "life". Why is it then so hard to believe heaven and hell may exist, not as physical venues, but as states of life (possibilities and advantages) and death (impossibilities and disadvantages)?

Or simpler, we have "dead" and "alive" people in life, and the dead ones are "socially useless" in the scheme of things. The living ones don't "mock" the dead, of what benefit would it be to do so? What if heaven and hell were like that again? I agree with seriallink that the fire is figurative. I once read that Jesus' teachings on the "fire" (Gehenna) were symbolic of a certain valley in the city where they used to throw refuse (read, unwanted, "dead" items) and the fire always had fodder so it burnt forever. Thus teaching hell as a point of no return for items found unworthy, and not emphasizing hell as a physical burning fire.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
^^^Thanks InesQor! You are right on point brah! Nice post!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Revelation About The End Time And Angel Appearance / David Did Not Kill Goliath: Is This True? / How Is Religion Not A Form Of Mental Illness At Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.