Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? (5243 Views)

If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? / Look At some information About Hell From 23 Minutes In Hell / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by truthislight: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2012
Logicboy03:

Explain the languish of the rich man and the enjoyment of Lazarus then.

the this perable refers to a complete rejection of a religious system of the pharisee.

While God accepts the poor people that followed his son and his and the way and what he taught.
Peace.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Sweetnecta: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 14, 2013
New Pope bump...
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Brendaniel: 10:18pm On May 09, 2015
I dont believe in god and I wholeheartedly reject Jesus. shocked shocked shocked

So, according to christian theology, I am going to hell. The question now becomes; Are you christians going to be watching us roast in hell while you are in paradise?

If there is only joy in heaven, would you be rejoicing while we are burning? Sounds like sadism to me.

Dear Nobody, I will like you to Kindly read an answer I gave to someone with a similar question. Thanks

I was going through this topic and read your comments, i was also thinking like this one certain time in my life, but i found out some certain things about heaven and hell a lot of Christians don't really know... Though this topic is a whole sermon, but i will try and be as brief as possible, and you can possibly ask questions after reading it.

1. why do you think a christian calls a female or male in church his brother/sister ?

2. Why did the bible say in heaven there shall be no sorrow nor pain?

3. What kind of torture do you think people in hell go through, is it only physical torture?

4. Why did the bible say that there will be weeping, gnashing of teeth & had i known in hell ?

Now the answers to all these questions are all connected together in regards to your question.

1. Once a person gives his/her life to Christ, he is automatically now a member of the body Christ, which is the family of Christ, In the spirit his actual brothers and sisters are those in the body of Christ which are also Christians, that's why we call ourselves brothers and sisters, that does not mean that you should disown your normal family, but anyone of them who is not yet a member of the body of Christ is not your brother nor sister in the spirit, NOTE Not everybody that goes to church is a member of the body of Christ, it is not about the church going, it's about salvation.

2. When a Christian departs from this world, he goes to heaven, he meets other Christians who have also departed, he drops all the earthly things, when i mean earthly (including memories of earth), cause if he remembers anything earthly he will feels pains and regrets of things he was supposed to do , things he wasn't supposed to do, family, friends, relatives and so on, if he had any deformity on earth or sickness and so on, he is perfected in all parts, when he gets there he recognizes everyone that has been there before him and they recognize him, now those are his family members not the ones on earth anymore, he does not remember the ones on earth or hell.

Infact a husband and wife would not even recognize themselves that they were ever husband & wife when both of them meet in heaven, they would only recognize each other as family members in the body of Christ if both are in heaven.(pls read Matthew 22:24-30) it is very important, it will give you a clearer picture, that's why i do encourage people to take their husbands and wives very seriously and show them all the love you can, cause everything you are doing with him or her ends right here on earth, why not show them the best of the love you can & this also goes across to people around you.

3 & 4. Now when a sinner departs from this world, he goes to hell, the difference here is he remembers everything he did on earth especially the bad ones, when the bible said there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, there will be torture, yes, but there will also be mental and emotional torture, Satan keeps using those evil things the person did on earth to torture him mentally and emotionally, everytime he is full of regrets & had i known, you now see the difference, he will also know all those that made it to heaven(could be friends, family e.t.c) satan will let him know , that alone is so much torture, cause he had the same opportunity those people had, also the fact that he cannot change it anymore.

In addition to that, if he had any sickness, disease or deformity, satan will not perfect it for him, he suffers alongside whatever he carried there.

That's why there is no best time to give your life to Christ but now....
If you haven't? you can say this prayer and mean it.

"O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life.

I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4).
I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Orunto: 1:39pm On May 10, 2015
Read the story of Lazarus and the rich fool.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Brendaniel: 3:22pm On May 10, 2015
Orunto:
Read the story of Lazarus and the rich fool.

Christianity Started after the Resurrection of Christ... Lazarus was not actually in Heaven as at that time, he was in a place called abraham's bosom, That was why Jesus said: Your father
Abraham rejoiced to see my day,
It will be very good we study the word of God to really understand the true meaning of Christianity, It is not just a lifestyle or a way of life, It is Life in totality... A mistake some christians still make....
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Orunto: 4:14pm On May 10, 2015
Jewish Judaism is actually rated equal to Jesus Christ. The latter is the beginning and planner of the former.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Brendaniel: 4:18pm On May 10, 2015
Orunto:
Jewish Judaism is actually rated equal to Jesus Christ. The latter is the beginning and planner of the former.

Who rated it?
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Orunto: 5:15pm On May 10, 2015
The Bible is flawless. The Spirit didn't tell us the number of the Beast but asked those who have UNDERSTANDING(GOD) to calculate the number. There is a way Christians get Understanding, Wisdom and Knowledge from God who is Understanding. If you are good and have faith, apply these principles and God will always give what you ask.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Brendaniel: 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
Orunto:
The Bible is flawless. The Spirit didn't tell us the number of the Beast but asked those who have UNDERSTANDING(GOD) to calculate the number. There is a way Christians get Understanding, Wisdom and Knowledge from God who is Understanding. If you are good and have faith, apply these principles and God will always give what you ask.

The bible says: Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path (psalm 119:105)

What does that signify?
Why did it use the word light?

1. It means your word guides my step and also shows me the right way(path) to take....

2. If you are in the dark without a light you will lack understanding on the proper direction to move, and if you try to move based on your understanding you might fall in a ditch or get yourself killed if not careful, that's why the bible still says: there is way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction.

The word of God gives you wisdom, understanding and knowledge even for the things that you have not seen or heard before, the next step to take in life, the right things to say, the right decisions to make and so on, it gives wisdom, knowledge and understanding even beyond the human comprehension, and when this happens it builds faith in you, that's why a christian can speak to inanimate objects and get results.

The human senses cannot comprehend it, because it will question such ability, and this cuts across every area of a christians life, Sadly a lot of Christians don't realise this and thus don't enjoy this, because some don't study the word of God as they ought to or study the word of God like they are reading a story book of events....

Like I said earlier, this is not a sermon, there is a lot about christianity a lot of people are not even aware of, both Christians and non-Christians....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Revelation About The End Time And Angel Appearance / David Did Not Kill Goliath: Is This True? / How Is Religion Not A Form Of Mental Illness At Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.