Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Help! I'm Torn Between My Boyfriend & My Friends... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Torn Between My Boyfriend & My Friends... (1313 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Torn Between My Boyfriend & My Friends... by marvelck: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2012
This is when a girl is torn between her boyfriend and her friends. and when a girl doesn't know what to do when her friends are trying to have more influence on her than her boyfriend, thereby putting her in a tight corner. we do have girls who have found themselves in situations like this. especially with close female friends. once the girl is in a relationship, such friends may not want to let go of her easily. some might even want to indirectly tell her what to do in her relationship, and would also want her to spend more time with them than with her boyfriend. which is bound to cause problems for her with her guy. in some relationships, there is always a silent battle for the heart and attention of a girl between her boyfriend and her freiends or even with her sister. cos there are some girls who would their sister to be giving them gist about her boyfriend, relationship or runs. sometimes they are there to advise her, encourage her or mislead her. same thing with friends. situations like this can also contribute to the break down of a relationship. cos most guys wont tolerate any girl with friends that wants to be in her life all the time. its either she choose him or her friends. guys like to be in control and dont like competition. which is bound to happen once a girl is easily influenced/controled by her friends. she'd definitely be going in and out of relationship every now and then. a girl really need to put her friends in their places when it comes to the issue of relationship. its between her and her guy. except there's more to it than she's showing. cos we have all kinds of 'friends' these days. some, their closeness to a particular girl could be due to one thing one thing (you know nah). and seeing her going out with a guy is like an insult/a slap on their faces. so they do all they can to frustrate her relationship and make her believe she's better off without a guy. some of them have their own boyfriend, but prefer to destroy another girl's relationship due to selfish reason. it's the girl at the center that has the power to put such friends in their places. a guy should never make any attempt to confront such female friends on his own. he should leave the girl to make the decision/move. and if she's not keen about dropping such friends, then its now left for the guy to take the next step. either to continue with the relationship or to end it. but its not right for us to allow our friends dictate for us or have too much influence in our relationship with the opposite sex. you can seek for their advice sometimes but you shouldn't allow them to run things for you. and no matter how close they are to you, your partner should always come first in your relationship. Shikena!
Re: Help! I'm Torn Between My Boyfriend & My Friends... by NeneBlaze: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2012
This is a very sensitive topic and one that has succeeded in putting an end to many promising relationships. girls a times don't know what they want and get easily influenced by their friends... not bearing in mind that the said friend could be jealous of them or is interested also in the same guy or harbor some strong lust for him and would want to do anything possible to push anyone including her friend out of the equation. wisdom is needed to be able to manage friends as it applies to relationships and making vital decisions, common sense they say is not common so girls please strive to get one and watch your friends as they might make you or destroy you or your joy.
Re: Help! I'm Torn Between My Boyfriend & My Friends... by fairygeh(f): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2012
Poster is very right.some girls actually do this,listening to every thing their friends have to tell them about the relationship they are in,not knowing that they are tactfully destroying the relationship.some girls don't have a mind of their own.Any little thing they tell their friends who may just be happy having to influence her negatively and destroy it.GIRLS WISE UP
Re: Help! I'm Torn Between My Boyfriend & My Friends... by 234GT(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2012
Serious issue with simple solution. The girl should just marry her friends.
Re: Help! I'm Torn Between My Boyfriend & My Friends... by Ndoz(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2012
Meet ur pastor for prayers

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Love You When Your Brok? / My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. / The Other Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.