Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. (1311 Views)

PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... / Naija Ladies Please Dont Bring These New Trend To Naija O!!! I BEG Una / Did I Beg You To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by 4tunateibk: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]A friend of mine who is 30years old married with 2 kids,d husband is a business man who travels always n ceases dis opportunity to cheat on the wife,does not call to see how she and the children is fairing .she is responsible for her care n that of the children yet she never mind,now the husband went to withdraw money that was mistakenly paid into his account by some 1 nd spent it without the wife knowing about it.the bank has traced the wife because she is the next of kin thereby forced her to sign for her husband since she is the only person that could be traced,because of the nature of his business travelling around.husband promise to pay back the money nd wife agreed to sign believing the husband,its now 8month after the promise husband has not pay,now they r treatening the wife.husbands family informed yet nothing done xcept vain promises.she is still serviceing the loan she collected from her place of work just to support the husband's business.the amount involved is 1.5million naira. what should she do i need your advice plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by 190theclown: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
Abeg I kant advice you oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by wissezy: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
First of all the man needs deliverance. After that every thing will be ok.
Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by NessaFresh(f): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
Oboi dis one na wahala o
Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
This is me restraining my self oooo.

Get a lawyer and seek professional help. Questions like this should not be brought to NL,

1 Like

Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by luvmijeje(f): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
@Mynd_44 am in total agreement with u.
Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
But excuse me ooo. How can a bank force me to sign for something that I don't know about? Even if I am a next of kin?
Did the bank chop bottle?
The wife no try, immediately the bank traced her, she should have contacted a lawyer straight to exempt herself from the matter and leave the husband to stew in his own juice.
Nonsense!
God forbid if the man committed a worse crime nko?

Abeg women begin get small small sense abeg!

2 Likes

Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by omega25red(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
AmBeautiful: But excuse me ooo. How can a bank force me to sign for something that I don't know about? Even if I am a next of kin?
Did the bank chop bottle?
The wife no try, immediately the bank traced her, she should have contacted a lawyer straight to exempt herself from the matter and leave the husband to stew in his own juice.
Nonsense! God forbid if the man committed a worse crime nko?
Abeg women begin get small small sense abeg!
Husbands and wives share the same debt in most cases. There is no way she could or can prove that she didn't have any parts of that money which is why they can hold her responsible.

Poster Why the heck would the woman sign a document without having the bank meet with her husband? Further more isn't it the husband's bank account? your story seems untrue. Also how come you are prevy to the fact that the husband cheats and never calls the wife and kids? are you a fly on his toliet paper? Lastly if the husband has agreed that he owes the money why are they threatening the wife? What are they going to beat her up?

1 Like

Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
Gwoverment money, for gwoverment house, no biggie grin. ----- Barkin Zuwo.

Lawyers in the house - any money in my account is my money right?

1 Like

Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by SAFO(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Threaten as in bodily harm threaten or just idle threats?
Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by Beync(f): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
190-the-clown:
becos it's not a nigerian girl, discucombulated .
Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by Babamide(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd's reply is very smart. She should get a lawyer to put the bank in their proper place. She is a next of kin and not a guarantor and she can only be held responsible if the husband dies. It is entirely the bank's problem.

1 Like

Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by Elpitar40(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
AmBeautiful wah u saying seems true
Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by streetsoldier1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
This superstory can't be true, no bank, and I repeat, no bank will force u to payback money thatz mistakenly paid to ur account, they will rather beg u to part with some or u willingly sign how to pay at ur convinience...the poster should think of a better story!!

1 Like

Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by Mynd44: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
Babamide: Mynd's reply is very smart. She should get a lawyer to put the bank in their proper place. She is a next of kin and not a guarantor and she can only be held responsible if the husband dies. It is entirely the bank's problem.
Thank you
Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by 190theclown: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2012
Beync: becos it's not a nigerian girl, discucombulated .

sprinkles holy water
Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2012
190-the-clown:

This guy lmao!!!! grin
Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by Beync(f): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2012
190-the-clown:

sprinkles holy water
no effect
Re: My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. by tomnmenace(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Richfella: Gwoverment money, for gwoverment house, no biggie grin. ----- Barkin Zuwo.

Lawyers in the house - any money in my account is my money right?

KWARAI WALAHI!!

Ip I pind muni po my acct, and I iz leave am po dia... come 2morow and am no see am po dia again, walahi i sue am po bank straight! No dulling!

(1) (Reply)

The Other Woman / Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband / Nine Things To Never Do After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.