Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI (9286 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Kirinwa: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hungry boy.Rubbish nobody is begging you. #4000. For what.? Get lost.Olee!!
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
Kirinwa: Hungry boy.Rubbish nobody is begging you. #4000. For what.? Get lost.Olee!!
Thank you... do you mind taking a look at this : namebio.com?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
@sexy

Are you that rude, please take easy, if truely you are selling a product that would change life, go on, tell us the core requirements forget others non-serious persons

particularly me am waiting.

I know YOU TOO WELL

FRANK ODEY

Brother, thanks...

Can you send me an email?... I will tell exactly what I did...

I no longer want to do this...

MTN and Glo has been messing things up for me. I have only been able to visit nairaland only since I switched to MTN.

What is the situation over at your side please? what network are you using?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy...

Leave of the unserious ones that think that everything comes for FREE.

Just keep the goo work for those that are serious and are ready to learn.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
Legal Wealth... O boy na laff I dey for hear na.

No be forex, we go no how far very soon.

E dey pain the guy because I say him lazy...
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Debeloved87(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
legalwealth:

What type of GLO modem is that?

You need to crack it so that you won't be tied to only one network.
i can hep u crack ur modem by sendin u the software application rightaway but its just #500...ok call 08182681806
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Debeloved87: i can hep u crack ur modem by sendin u the software application rightaway but its just #500...ok call 08182681806

Abi make I even teach you the A to Z of modem unlocking for FREE.

You try anyway for giving me best price of N500.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Aqua84: Hi Guys,

I have been thinking about posting this for a few months now and have finally decided to do it. I believe it is always important to celebrate and share success. I have been a member on DNForum for about 2 years now and started registering domains in Late 2009. WOW did I miss the boat !

I have been frequenting DnForum, reading learning and gaining valuable knowledge from all expert domainers on this forum. When I started registering names, I was going for all extensions: .com | .net | .org | .co.uk | .co etc etc... I thought they were all awesome domains which I would sell. However they were "Pidgeon Sh*T" as I learned after about a year. They never got traffic, never got offers after listing on DNForum, Sedo etc etc

I then started to let them drop of which a couple were picked up on the drop. Ok, so maybe someone else saw value in them. I have kept about 100 names which over time got a bit of traffic and might be of value at some point.

So after a year of registering these "Great Domains", I thought: Why don't I focus on my own country extension. There were only 600,000 names registered in the co.za domain space as opposed to the 95million .com's registered. So, my registering journey began. Everyday I would register 10-20 names and continued on my registering spree for a while. Listing them on Sedo and parking them, things started to pay off.

I am getting frequent offers on my co.za names as well as confirmed sales with the lowest to date being a minimum $1200.00. Parking revenue is a constant minimum $2000.00 per month and growing. Wow, What a change in mindset and pursuing the domaining industry. I have now built up a portfolio of over 2500 domains and have become an accredited registrar of the uniforum domain space. What a great achievement in the past 18 months.

I have now been focusing on my home turf "Africa" and starting registering .com.ng (Nigeria) domains as there are only 40,000 domains registered and plenty of premium keywords. These get constant traffic and offers which is very positive and I am positive the com.ng domain space will continue to grow and in 5-8 years time be as prominent as the co.za domain space.

I know and understand everyone here sais: "Stick to .com ONLY" however it unfortunately did not pay off for me and I will now continue to stick to what I know and whats closest to me: My home turf. This also goes to say: "I did not miss the boat" There is always opportunity ! One just has to be proactive and look for it.

Cheers

Aqua84

Some people are here calling names.... Let me not go too far by name Americans or Canadians doing this... see what a South African has done and he is about to tap from your own back yard... see the bolded?

I laugh...!
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy: Legal Wealth... O boy na laff I dey for hear na.

No be forex, we go no how far very soon.

E dey pain the guy because I say him lazy...

To be frank,I hate such intruding concept demonstrated by the guy and I've noted his username...
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
Legal Wealth me I don move on oooo. No time abeg.

Did you see what I just quoted?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy: Legal Wealth me I don move on oooo. No time abeg.

Did you see what I just quoted?

Yeah!

I grasped a lot from what the South African guy said but Nigerians might be something else when it comes to spending money to buy premium domain names eventhough thye have the money to buy taking the case of our own rich Linda Ikeji

Are you seeing what I'm seeing and pondering what I'm pondering?

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
I guess so, but not entirely...

can you explain?

Use IM terminologies if you feel like coding it lol?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by osca123(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
@2sexy does does this need any software and wat is d mode of payment?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
osca123: @2sexy does does this need any software and wat is d mode of payment?

I received my payment via paypal througha friend based in the US and he sent me the money via western union.

It doesnt really need software but research and creativity.

please visit namebio.com to see what have been sold in the last few days.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by idlaw2k3(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
@2sexy, you must understand that Nigerians have been so scamed that scepticism is the course of wisdom. Research shows that domain flipping is a great and cost effective online business. Cheers! @Legalwealth i read ur well researched and extensive post about running a paypal account from Nigeria. You certainly know your onions. Keep up the good work
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by osca123(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
okey tanks 2sexy...but wat did u mean wen u said creativity?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by dav8id(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
@2sexy just b a man and focus on d gud work u are doing here.if there s a members i respected in dis forum..then u are among. It's a tradition in this forum for pple 2 cal u such names whenever u intruduce something dat wil change someone life and if u decided and ask for just a token. All what d want is 2 give dem free,whiles they gather it,they wil nt ever apply what d info contained, d next thing is they wil sell it out...
Buying and selling domain pay 4 real...

Chear

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy:

I received my payment via paypal througha friend based in the US and he sent me the money via western union.

It doesnt really need software but research and creativity.

please visit namebio.com to see what have been sold in the last few days.

In how many days did that your friend got the cash to you?

I did that[sent total of $875 to him] with a friend in USA sending from my PayPal account to his own more than 3 months ago to be sent to me here in Naija but he is still with my $539 up till today.

Just be careful as guys in USA can turn out to be anything else as that my friend was highly trusted when he was in Nigeria.

There are now easy and safe ways of withdrawing PayPal Cash into Nigeria Bank Account with loosing cash Guaranteed.

Sign of warning....
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
osca123: okey tanks 2sexy...but wat did u mean wen u said creativity?
the bottom line is that the name just have to make sense to you and the buyer.

For instance I own TransmissionCable dot com. I guess you can relate with that, can't you? I have been receiving traffic to that domain since I parked it at sedo about 3 days ago and traffic started the very day I parked it. I havent really promoted it and when I ready, buyer go show.

Your creativity comes into play when you can spot quality names and register them for cheap and possibly sell high.

It's like the real estate.
In my case, I sold PropertyForSaleInMichigan.com. I got inspired when I heard that NewyorkApartmentsForSale.com sold for $42k. Google it, it's all over the web.

Facebook owns fb.com and that's why when you visit fb.com, you are redirected to facebook.com and Mark Zukerberg bought it for how much? $8.5 million. Why? Because he realised that people were typing fb.com, so he thought to himself that it would be better to receive such traffic to his own site. Google that too. It's on the web.

Just yesterday, a company contacted me after the saw my domain. I guess one of my domain attracted them and something tells me that it's transmissioncable.

They want me to leave Sedo and park with them and they promise to do better than Sedo.

I havent done that because they failed to tell me which of my name they saw at sedo. I even sent the founder of the company an email this morning.

No mind them o. They are quite new into the industry and are fighting tooth and nail to get customers.

I heard sedo was like that but today, they don't care about you.

I get back to them when I am ready.

Btw, I sent you an email.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
idlaw2k3: @2sexy, you must understand that Nigerians have been so scamed that scepticism is the course of wisdom. Research shows that domain flipping is a great and cost effective online business. Cheers! @Legalwealth i read ur well researched and extensive post about running a paypal account from Nigeria. You certainly know your onions. Keep up the good work

Thanks 2sexy for that and keep it the good work.

It was my passion of solving PayPal account issues in Nigeria that made me to go extra mile for months before I could break the jinx which I've been jealously guiding but teaching some real concepts about it that made me to be successful with mine and those that I've provided the service for so far.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
Domain name and site flipping is called

INTERNET REAL ESTATE BUSINESS

Anyone against my term?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
Legalwealth, it depends on the financial status of who you are dealing with.

My friend na correct guy. He has done many things for that I cant mention here. I have two source for receiving my cash from the US. I have this innate ability for knowing who I could call a friend and entrust my money into his hands.

The Bible tells you: "... By their fruit, you shall know them"
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
legalwealth: Domain name and site flipping is called

INTERNET REAL ESTATE BUSINESS

Anyone against my term?
No !
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy: Legalwealth, it depends on the financial status of who you are dealing with.

My friend na correct guy. He has done many things for that I cant mention here. I have two source for receiving my cash from the US. I have this innate ability for knowing who I could call a friend and entrust my money into his hands.

The Bible tells you: "... By their fruit, you shall know them"

Something came on him I'm sure becuase he is from a responsible that I know and his parent are even still there in USA with him and i didnt see any reason for him to spend my cash until it happened.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy: No !
It is you mean.

Just keep it up in here as we are really gainning...
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
dav8id: @2sexy just b a man and focus on d gud work u are doing here.if there s a members i respected in dis forum..then u are among. It's a tradition in this forum for pple 2 cal u such names whenever u intruduce something dat wil change someone life and if u decided and ask for just a token. All what d want is 2 give dem free,whiles they gather it,they wil nt ever apply what d info contained, d next thing is they wil sell it out...
Buying and selling domain pay 4 real...

Chear

Brother, may God bless you...

That guy calling me names does not even know a modicum of what I have done here.

How I wish Zeddicu were here to tell the whole forum how my motivation and advice landed him in his current job. And that was after he got scammed by exploitation of his precious time to write over 200 articles. It was a bargain to get money made from site sold. In the end, site was sold without he getting paid in return.

Imagine that for a minute. Over 200 articles written and no money made.

He came here to lament and out of concern, I ask that he contact me. But right there in the forum, he said I would scam him.

I understand and didnt say a word to him. I had even forgotten him when contacted me out of the blue.

At that time, I was about to sell a site on flipper. With encouragement, we got on well and he set his site to write article and promoted the site via twitter. That was how he got his first client to write 20 articles for $100... Thereafter a British firm contacted him to write for them as a test... Based on passion, he wrote the articles quickly and sent. He didnt even know there was a job behind it and that's how he got the job and currently receiving over 200k...

Anyone can gone with what they think of me, I dont care.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
Debeloved87: i can hep u crack ur modem by sendin u the software application rightaway but its just #500...ok call 08182681806
thanks. I have a software for that on my laptop.

The thing is this is a new model and no software or tutorial has been available for it as of yet.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
@2sexy

I have just email you

Serious for the network issue
I suggest you use Airtel

Frank Odey
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by okechukwu3: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
Interesting, i hve sent u my email
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by barapistis(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy: I have replied you.

whats your gaurantee that your system will work...i am very much interested in going that line but i need to be sure of your package.i have one to sell..riskalive.com.any hope .am also good at picking domain names.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Frank, I will reply you as soon as I can.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
bara pistis:

whats your gaurantee that your system will work...i am very much interested in going that line but i need to be sure of your package.i have one to sell..riskalive.com.any hope .am also good at picking domain names.

You think that name is cool? Okay let me ask you this, what business can you set around that name that can fetch you money in return?

As for guarantee, it depends on your name and how hardworking you are.

It's not a must that you do this full time. What I want to show you is what has been in existence. I didnt create it and there have been to people doing it and making money for themselves and I will show you proof of people doing it. Not only me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Industrial Laminating Machine For Sale / A4 Copier Paper Importers In Nigeria / Looking for where †✽ get best of Cakes,cookies,smallchops,cocktails in Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.