Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI (9284 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2012
Ivynwa:

I am heading for where the money is too Lol. We will see how it goes, I know that something good will come out of this.

Authecosta is very funny, compete ke? It's an open field for everybody Ojare. I like your sense of humour though.

@2sexy
Women of nowadays are amazing sha, doing great things on their own. Gone are the days when a woman folds her hands waiting for a man to bring food on the table. In some countries women are more enterprising than some men.
True!
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by FRANKODEY1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
@2sexy
@ivynwa

I still have some problems.

One is: a reliable payment to use or way to pay for this domian names

Two is: also a reliable payment processor to cash my money

PLEASE HELP

FRANK ODEY
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by authecosta911(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ivynwa:

I am heading for where the money is too Lol. We will see how it goes, I know that something good will come out of this.

Authecosta is very funny, compete ke? It's an open field for everybody Ojare. I like your sense of humour though.

@2sexy
Women of nowadays are amazing sha, doing great things on their own. Gone are the days when a woman folds her hands waiting for a man to bring food on the table. In some countries women are more enterprising than some men.
u're clearly on point sis.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
@2sexy
@ivynwa

PLEASE HELP

FRANK ODEY

To pay for your domain name, get yourself UBA Africard...===> https://www.nairaland.com/793026/uba-naira-visa-africard-makes
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
@2sexy

I am seeing good offers online with yahoo selling domains at $1.99 http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=YDMCALL&AID=10670391&PID=3507094 but then better to be with such popular ones like godaddy where one can buy and sell. Godaddy has some great discounts that I will look into when I want to make purchases. I am seeing a site domparison.com that helps you get good bargains. Somebody mentioned fabulous.com and I checked it out, the person transferred his portfolio from godaddy to fabulous and praised them for their modest pricing. If somebody can leave godaddy and feel comfortable in fabulous that means they have something to offer, I will check them out more. I wish I can buy from low priced registrars and transfer to godaddy and co but then the transfer prices are high too and again what matters most to me is where I can sell my domains ASAP and speed of light fast. The only good thing about the low priced ones is that it will help people like me that want to buy plenty. $10 dollar is small but when you begin to build your portfolio that will be running into thousands of domains-----that is when you will realize that $10 isn't small after all.

I have also joined the DNForum, boy there's no limit to these things. I am enjoying reading about it.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
@2sexy
@ivynwa

PLEASE HELP

FRANK ODEY
2sexy has answered you already. It depends on your location too and what the site accepts so check what payment method the domain registrar accepts before you organize to pay okay.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ivynwa: @2sexy

I am seeing good offers online with yahoo selling domains at $1.99 http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=YDMCALL&AID=10670391&PID=3507094 but then better to be with such popular ones like godaddy where one can buy and sell. Godaddy has some great discounts that I will look into when I want to make purchases. I am seeing a site domparison.com that helps you get good bargains. Somebody mentioned fabulous.com and I checked it out, the person transferred his portfolio from godaddy to fabulous and praised them for their modest pricing. If somebody can leave godaddy and feel comfortable in fabulous that means they have something to offer, I will check them out more. I wish I can buy from low priced registrars and transfer to godaddy and co but then the transfer prices are high too and again what matters most to me is where I can sell my domains ASAP and speed of light fast. The only good thing about the low priced ones is that it will help people like me that want to buy plenty. $10 dollar is small but when you begin to build your portfolio that will be running into thousands of domains-----that is when you will realize that $10 isn't small after all.

I have also joined the DNForum, boy there's no limit to these things. I am enjoying reading about it.

DNforum is good but I dont hang out there much because of the way their site is there. There seem to be some limitation. Fabulous is one site like SEDO but think you cant joint directly just like that.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ivynwa, please send me an email when next you come online.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
Okay guys, if you still have any more question drop it here. It is so unfortunate that this thread has been moved to the adverts section... Mod knows why.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by dav8id(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
2sexy: Do you mind showing me the kind of names that you have registered and I will know if you are doing great. shoot me an email through my sig.
@2sexy what are d means of accepting payment? Are part of paypal?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
dav8id: @2sexy what are d means of accepting payment? Are part of paypal?
payment depend on who you are dealing with. If you happen to sell through a site like sedo, you can tell them how you want to receive your money. They have option for bank wire. But one thing is that their commission is either 15% or 30%.

I dont use sedo to sell. My guide explains how I get buyers, how I contact them directly etc. I also use a software for scouting for my buyers.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by afolabisegun(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2012
are u interested in starting online importation business? you might want to start buying abroad at cheaper price, then take a look on this guide for you www.importationbiz..com
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2012
^^Bro, can you give me call? Let me tell you something about marketing. You are doing it all wrong.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by eyenCalabar(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2012
... cool
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2012
my email is in my signature.. just look below!
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by eyenCalabar(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
2sexy: my email is in my signature.. just look below!

You are not responding to my e-mail. Pls do.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
eyenCalabar:

You are not responding to my e-mail. Pls do.
replied.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by infotail(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
good news,
Am here to share to you how i made 52k from my 15k.
I was very broke and i was searching for a biz to do.i was browsing through the intetnet and was seeing alot of trash on how to make money online.
One lucky i came across a write up from the internet saying starting importation buisness with low capital.this was from www.e-book.gnbo.com
I became intrested and visited www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.there i saw alot of write up on how to make money online,but i wasnt intrested till i saw the importation package.
I got the importation package from www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.that importation package gave me the knowledge on how to start importation buisness.it helped me import a laptop for as low as 15k.suprisingly thay sa,e laptop was sold for 80k at computer village.
i was advertising the laptop to my friends for 75k,letter a friend of mine offered to pay me 65k,i refused and he offered to make it 67k.mua collect moey sharp sharp.
Am so happy.i have imported another laptop again which is on the way.
Visit www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.the site is fantastic,not like all these spammers.pls share it to goggle as i did when you visit so that people will see it and help the, selves
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by dav8id(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ivynwa: @2sexy

that's great! There is alot to gain as a member of DNForum. I'm also a member..
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by dav8id(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
afolabisegun: are u interested in starting online importation business? you might want to start buying abroad at cheaper price, then take a look on this guide for you www.importationbiz..com
who b dis? Why are u spouling dis thread? Guy better remove dis trash and start ur thread some way

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
dav8id: who b dis? Why are u spouling dis thread? Guy better remove dis trash and start ur thread some way

Lol! That is how they f00l themselves!
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by osca123(m): 4:38am On Nov 14, 2012
thank God i saw this thread by 2sexy... grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 5:41am On Nov 14, 2012
osca123: thank God i saw this thread by 2sexy... grin grin grin grin
why you they laugh and showing ya teeth na?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
@2Sexy
Nnaa wetin be the name of that other big boys Domain Forum you mentioned to me. I want to be part of it.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ivynwa: @2Sexy
Nnaa wetin be the name of that other big boys Domain Forum you mentioned to me. I want to be part of it.
Lady, seriously you are too in a hurry. why not stick with the one you have for now and learn the basics... I mean DNforum?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
btw, you have my email dont you? Na wa 4 u ooo.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy: btw, you have my email dont you? Na wa 4 u ooo.

shocked shocked shocked
You angry with me orrrr?
Now don't be mad at me sweet boy. Muah Muah!
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by osca123(m): 1:57am On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy: why you they laugh and showing ya teeth na?

i just got a new dimension in online business better than anything i have tried before...
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2012
osca123:

i just got a new dimension in online business better than anything i have tried before...
Hmmmm... really? God be praised!
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by antontech(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
I hv read almost every commnt on this thread,am a little bit convinced.i will send u a mail.I deal in bulksms and web design but i want to expand my online investment.Just hope its worth it
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
antontech: I hv read almost every commnt on this thread,am a little bit convinced.i will send u a mail.I deal in bulksms and web design but i want to expand my online investment.Just hope its worth it
It is well worth it bro... At the ROI is amazing, especially if you have a good name.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by antontech(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
2sexy: It is well worth it bro... At the ROI is amazing, especially if you have a good name.
I sent u a mail,waiting for a reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Industrial Laminating Machine For Sale / A4 Copier Paper Importers In Nigeria / Looking for where †✽ get best of Cakes,cookies,smallchops,cocktails in Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.