Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI (9282 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Johndoe100(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
@Op

Don't get me wrong, fliping domains is a way to make money. I do it myself. What I am stressing on is to be honest with the members. Educate them HONESTLY.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
Johndoe100: @Op

Don't get me wrong, fliping domains is a way to make money. I do it myself. What I am stressing on is to be honest with the members. Educate them HONESTLY.
it's okay bro. Thanks all the same. It's just that I was trying to be careful and not knowing that people would read negative meaning to it.

Do me a favour, go through my profile and visit every business section thread you find. And there's one on diary section. That one tell where I am coming from.

Please do that cos I want you to know me. Let me know what you find.

Regards.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by barapistis(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy:

You think that name is cool? Okay let me ask you this, what business can you set around that name that can fetch you money in return?

As for guarantee, it depends on your name and how hardworking you are.

It's not a must that you do this full time. What I want to show you is what has been in existence. I didnt create it and there have been to people doing it and making money for themselves and I will show you proof of people doing it. Not only me.

yea i know it not you that started it cos there are lots of systems online in doing it which i believe dont work .u be naija guy so we know how to tilt it to our ways .i mean u know the pitholes to avoid..as for the name, it for insurance kind of stuff.you could check likely names on flippa.i dont intend to go fully into it but i realy want to make a good business of it as i see it realy being automated.i could be wrong.thank fou the reply
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
bara pistis:

yea i know it not you that started it cos there are lots of systems online in doing it which i believe dont work .u be naija guy so we know how to tilt it to our ways .i mean u know the pitholes to avoid..as for the name, it for insurance kind of stuff.you could check likely names on flippa.i dont intend to go fully into it but i realy want to make a good business of it as i see it realy being automated.i could be wrong.thank fou the reply
your sale is 90% dependent on the kind of name you acquire.. The rest is just 10%.

Pithholes? Don't register worthless names and NEVER target IM niches. Most of names I have are for offline businesses.

Automate gini? You better be ready to work your ass of.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Kaysalas(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ose! 2sexy. Abeg send detail7 to my mail. My name at yahoo dot com. Plus ur numba make we yarn
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by FEMIOLA2: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
legalwealth:

In how many days did that your friend got the cash to you?

I did that[sent total of $875 to him] with a friend in USA sending from my PayPal account to his own more than 3 months ago to be sent to me here in Naija but he is still with my $539 up till today.

Just be careful as guys in USA can turn out to be anything else as that my friend was highly trusted when he was in Nigeria.

There are now easy and safe ways of withdrawing PayPal Cash into Nigeria Bank Account with loosing cash Guaranteed.

Sign of warning....

pls refering to the bolded,i m very interested... email detail to oluwaseunmi74@gmail.com...thanks
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
Kaysalas: Ose! 2sexy. Abeg send detail7 to my mail. My name at yahoo dot com. Plus ur numba make we yarn
Kaysalas, where you dey since na... you hardly come on facebook this days...

why? you know get my number?

inbox me for facebook sharp sharp!
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by FEMIOLA2: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy: Hello Friend.
I am 2sexy and if you go through my profile, you will notice one thing-- I am one heck of a down to earth straight forward and honest guy. No games! I have received emails and text messages thanking me for tips I give. Most times, I don't even know that people have been going through my profile until they tell me.

Anyway, that's about me and let's get straight to the point...

In the month of September, I left school broke after project but due to my long years of experience in the internet business world, I had to think of a way out.

I thought about all the internet streams of income and also considered my condition . I needed money and I needed it fast.

So I thought about affiliate marketing, blogging, website flipping, google adsense,forex etc and non of these suit me, not because they don't work, but because they need time to grow and since I needed money FAST, they were no options for me... So, what did I do? I chose domain flipping.

What is domain flipping? It is the art of selling domain names, names with commercial value to an end-user.

What is a domain? Ah, this is where people get confused. There is a difference between a website and a domain. Domain is nairaland.com and a website is www.nairaland.com. When you register a name, you have a domain name at that point and when you host it by buying a webspace from a webhosting company, that's when you have a website.

How much did it cost me to start? $10, aside laptop and internet connection.

I want you to get this straight. I am not talking about I read and then come out to boast like you see people doing and organising seminars on things that they never practised.

I am talking about what I ACTUALLY DID!

By mid September, I registered a domain name without hosting it. I didn't rush. Two days later, I got to work and on the same day, I got a buyer and we closed a sale. Transaction took 7 days, Monday-Monday.

I made $500 from that deal. I have since reinvested the money. At the moment, I have deal that will be closing by December... (My Xmas Money lol) and I also have two solid names that are going into auction soon. They are currently at the review stage and the auction starts by 6th of December -- 13th of December. If just one is picked, that is an extra $1500 from my re-invested cash.

Now, add that to aforemention December deal... And you will know what my xmas would be like.

Anyways I want to introduce just 5 serious minded people who would want to start domaining like me and make their first ever $$ online.

What you get is a 4package ebook plus a software for generating names. This is just a bonus.

What you are actually getting from me is the EXPERIENCE, my experience. And as they say: Experience is best teacher.

I am willing to teach you my steps for just 4k.

Please note that you are paying for my time and also saving yourself the same time and efforts to get there.

For prove, please send an email to doyen2fine at gmail .com and I will show you the name I sold with screen shot of payment. I dont want to do that here for obvious reasons.

P.S: There's no point using marketing gimmicks or words to deceive people. Even though I know those words that I could easily use to mesmerize and hypnotize you, I still feel its unethical to do so, especially when I know that what I am saying is truth and nothing but the truth... So, there is no point forcing anyone to take action.

You may also choose to ask me certain questions before payment. It's okay by me. You are free to ask me any internet marketing question aside domaining and I will answer them here or via emails.

Thanks for reading. I am waiting for your emails

nice one!...i m interested.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Kaysalas(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
grin baba no vex jare. One guy 4 hia scam me 6n web flipping, till cmoro e no sell my site just dey tell me story. Na im make me just perchY small jare.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
Kaysalas: grin baba no vex jare. One guy 4 hia scam me 6n web flipping, till cmoro e no sell my site just dey tell me story. Na im make me just perchY small jare.
Na wa ooo. Una no dey hia word. Despite everything that I have told you, ehn? You were doing it and never inform me.

Where that he-goat wey call me ole just because I told the truth that depending on someone to help you make money is pure laziness.

I once spoke to a guy whom wanted me to help him look for domain names and also help him sell it. I never contacted him thereafter. That is one reason why people get scammed.

Rule 1: Never give anyone money to someone to help you invest or make money for you. Instead of that, acquire the knowledgs and know how it is done.

There is also another nairalander who lost N70k to someone( I dont want to mention name). He gave money to the guy to help register domain name, host website and then flip the website. what was the result? 70k gone.

The guy is currently my friend and to make matter worse, he has lost his job.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by barapistis(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
@2sexy abeg take style bring down the price nah cool
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
Kaysalas, I will send you my number so that you can call me.

I may not be available to answer questions till evening time. I have to meet with nairalander and a friend tommorrow.

You can drop your questions and when I get back, I will answer them.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
FEMI OLA:

pls refering to the bolded,i m very interested... email detail to oluwaseunmi74@gmail.com...thanks

Na me you wan dey use play now as I made mistake of using "with" instead of "without"

It was a typographical error...
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Kaysalas(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2012
2sexy: Na wa ooo. Una no dey hia word. Despite everything that I have told you, ehn? You were doing it and never inform me.

Where that he-goat wey call me ole just because I told the truth that depending on someone to help you make money is pure laziness.

I once spoke to a guy whom wanted me to help him look for domain names and also help him sell it. I never contacted him thereafter. That is one reason why people get scammed.

Rule 1: Never give anyone money to someone to help you invest or make money for you. Instead of that, acquire the knowledgs and know how it is done.

There is also another nairalander who lost N70k to someone( I dont want to mention name). He gave money to the guy to help register domain name, host website and then flip the website. what was the result? 70k gone.

The guy is currently my friend and to make matter worse, he has lost his job.
no be like that 2sexy, d tin is that i met d guy long b4 i met u and u told me you were very busy then so i chose to go along with him. And i wasnt lazy as u myt think, na me use my hands write my articles but i didnt know too well some 'technicalities ' so i asked him to take it up 4rm there. Anyway sha, it is well
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2012
It is okay buddy.

Website flipping does work. I once sold a site back then. But you have to work and be patient.
The key is finding a low competitive niche abut profitable at the same time.

Then you write quality articles. You dont stop writing. You keep on doing it while you build backlinks.

But there is one guy at warrior forum who claim that he never does anything like backlink and any of those stuff.

The way he said it, it is obvious that he target only low competitive niches...
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:44am On Nov 10, 2012
@sexy

Thanks for the package, you send to me

please I have reply you via mail concerning questions

please am waiting...

Frank Odey
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
@sexy

Thanks for the package, you send to me

please I have reply you via mail concerning questions

please am waiting...

Frank Odey

I have replied you...
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2012
Thanks to 2sexy, Johndoe and other Domainers, this is a good piece of knowledge info that you guys exposed me to here.
Gosh, where have I been? It's so sweet to learn about this different online stuff and I am already reading voraciously on it and enlightening myself more.
I intend to do this and I know that I will excel at it so I am getting started already. I have tried article writing and the method being used by constantcontent.com discouraged me and I never continued yet I know that these are stuffs I will excel in as I write well. I am gonna put on my browsing shoes and get serious with these things.

This is one of the best stuff I have ever come across in this forum, I must start spending time in the business and Science/Technology section of this forum. Good stuff, good stuff. Smart posters too! grin Hugs to the bighearted ones like 2sexy that share knowledge with others. Thanks.

I just understood online that one can register domains at such places like godaddy and moniker. Do you guys know of other better registrars?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2012
Ivynwa: Thanks to 2sexy, Johndoe and other Domainers, this is a good piece piece of knowledge info that you guys exposed me to here.
Gosh, where have I been? It's so sweet to learn about this different online stuff and I am already reading voraciously on it and enlightening myself more.
I intend to do this and I know that I will excel at it so I am getting started already. I have tried article writing and the method being used by constantcontent.com discouraged me and I never continued yet I know that these are stuffs I will excel in as I write well. I am gonna put on my browsing shoes and get serious with these things.

This is one of the best stuff I have ever come across in this forum, I must start spending time in the business and Science/Technology section of this forum. Good stuff, good stuff. Smart posters too! grin Hugs to the bighearted ones like 2sexy that share knowledge with others. Thanks.

I just understood online that one can register domains at such places like godaddy and moniker. Do you guys know of other better registrars?

It is good to use Godaddy for ease of transfer. That is because most times, you find out that your buyer is on Godaddy.

I had a hard time battling with the buyer of PropertyForSaleInMiChigan.com. It took me series of emails to convince him to use my registrar which was namecheap.com. But it is not in all cases that you find a buyer that will in on the same registrar. So, you just have to be able to convince them.

In my case, I had to open another account for the buyer and then push the domain over to him there. And this because you can not transfer a newly registered domain to another registrar if it is less that 60 days. That is the rule by ICANN( Domain Registration Governing Body)
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2012
I am digressing the site Moniker and liking them already because they have another website Snapnames that bring domainers and domain buyers together through auctions etc so I will start with them. Woyiiiiii I am excited about this guys. Thanks very much.

Whoops! 2sexy sweetheart I hope that the little info I shared about moniker isn't among the stuffs you are selling. I must be careful so that you can do your business good dear.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2012
Ivynwa: I am digressing the site Moniker and liking them already because they have another website Snapnames that bring domainers and domain buyers together through auctions etc so I will start with them. Woyiiiiii I am excited about this guys. Thanks very much.

Whoops! 2sexy sweetheart I hope that the little info I shared about moniker isn't among the stuffs you are selling. I must be careful so that you can do your business good dear.

Nope... I to be frank with you, that is the hardest way to sell a domain name. WHY? you may end up waiting forever and get no buyer, especially if your domain is worthless. sales that come through those kind of sites are premium quality with ages on the domain name.

I dont sell domain by waiting for sites like Sedo, Moniker, Afternic, Godaddy... I have my method. so, it is not. doing that is like waiting for the mountain to come to mohammed. Owners of those domains that are sold through this webistes have had them there for months before someone found it and bought it.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2012
Thanks for your advise, I just registered with them to see what they've got. I will find ways around this thing for sure and will be contacting your service in the future too. I know that this is something I will be good at for sure.

Another website hailed moniker as the big boy/big girl of all registrars.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2012
The most important thing is stick with just the .com as a beginner., take advantange of technology of the future, register names that you know will help a business improve their profit or business. I target only offline businesses.

If you anyone is still interested in buying the ebook, It is available AT the price stated on the first page of this thread.

I had to change my mind due to console from friends both here and via emails.

thanks
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2012
I just stumbled across this thread and I can't help laughing at the people being skeptical about this guy.
2sexy is honest, loaded with info and ready to help people. My only problem with him is that he has refused to take his online business to a big level. I guess he is still waiting for a few things to click cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2012
Speak of the DEVIL!

Bro, I never for once though you will be here due to your busy schedules... yay!

A beg send me ya number via email...

Brother, the 4k is just a start....

I believe by this time next year, na to go physical... People think that it is only those with BIG name they should listen to, but I dont blame them. it is how the system works.

But most of them dont know that only about 2% of Nigerians actually make mmoney online. Wherein the 98% just read an information and then start selling ebooks and organising seminars and this futher causes problem for people when they ask a question, the so called guru cant answer the question because the lack the ACTUAL EXPERIENCE!.

The reason I spent my time learning over the years is so that I can change that one day I can change that. And I thank God that it is coming to pass gradually.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2012
^^I been send am to you that day nah. I come dey wonder why you no call. Will forward it again.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2012
Zeddicus: ^^I been send am to you that day nah. I come dey wonder why you no call. Will forward it again.

No mind me jare... I was busy chasing white man to pay me my money...
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by authecosta911(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2012
@2sexy d site namebio, can u pls xplain what its rily all abt?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2012
authecosta911: @2sexy d site namebio, can u pls xplain what its rily all abt?
It is a irectory for checking out weekly reports for sold domains. You can also check out dnsaleprice.com.

It is just directory for checking what is/was sold over time. At leas that will make you believe that this thing is real.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2012
Okay guys... I want to go an have my hair cut. will be back in a jiffy! grin
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by osca123(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2012
2sexy: The most important thing is stick with just the .com as a beginner., take advantange of technology of the future, register names that you know will help a business improve their profit or business. I target only offline businesses.

If you anyone is still interested in buying the ebook, It is available AT the price stated on the first page of this thread.

I had to change my mind due to console from friends both here and via emails.

thanks
@2sexy if i buy ur ebook what and what do i stand to gain? Can u give me a highlight? oscarella68@gmail.com
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2012
osca123:
@2sexy if i buy ur ebook what and what do i stand to gain? Can u give me a highlight? oscarella68@gmail.com
I have just emailed you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Industrial Laminating Machine For Sale / A4 Copier Paper Importers In Nigeria / Looking for where †✽ get best of Cakes,cookies,smallchops,cocktails in Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.