Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Gift Ideas For The Blind - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Gift Ideas For The Blind (4952 Views)

I Need Souvenir And Gift Ideas For Weddings, Birthdays And Other Occasions! / Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas / Wanted - Nigerian Xmas Gift Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gift Ideas For The Blind by dljbd1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
They need to see this! Lol
Re: Gift Ideas For The Blind by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Headphones
Piano and other music instruments
Wallet
Alarm clock
Fitness and spa equipment
Take the person to nite of a thousand laugh
grin

Above all,love...
Re: Gift Ideas For The Blind by mcdokwe(m): 1:36am On Nov 23, 2012
laptops and symbian phones with speech softwares pre-installed. Believe me these guys can be pretty and amazingly good on these gadgets
Re: Gift Ideas For The Blind by Ollyfad(f): 2:10am On Nov 23, 2012
Amazondepth: A most welcoming and truly educative thread!one other thing show them luv but no pity!the blind from my experience with some I came across hate to be thought of as impaired.they can do a lot of things the sighted do and are very strong willed.God bless u OP for dis thread.
yes dey 8 pity i knw dat 4 sure kuz my best teacher is a blind man.@op av bin wonderin wot kinda gift he wuld appreciate apart 4om my attentnz tink i wuld try 1 out wen av gt enof moni.tankz bro nyc thread
Re: Gift Ideas For The Blind by meobizy(f): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
1. What happened to perfume? It’s obvious their sense of smell is more precise than regular humans. Everyone loves smelling nice.

2. If this was Reddit na so their auto mod for flag the question hide am. It was a rude awakening when I learned of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Cake Deemed Necessary In Nigerian Ceremonies / How To Vote For Bbnaija Top 5 Using Wechat - #BBN Winner / Event Ushers In Ibadan And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.