Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? (32791 Views)

Update on happening events in portharcourt, for models vixens ushers / Owerri Residents: Flavour Is Happening Tonight At Ibariogwa / IT IS HAPPENING LIVE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by firestar(f): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: Fire star,

Hi guys!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oui? Sho wa?

Mynd_44:
You are getting too poetic na.

undecided
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
Well it's hard trying to inderstand you sometimes babe
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Thanks Ayo, for giving me hope. The matter taya me oo.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
smh @ rocktation.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
You're hating because I'm not a parmanent resident of the romance section again? You miss me that much? cheesy
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
Fire star......wetin happen....that one na nomination?

U better carry that one enter Cuddlemi's room o!

Rocky, just allow make dem finish...their blood still dey hot....e go soon cold....I dey hear sey Mr. NL too is coming up!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by TableLeg(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Nothing .... Dead as Bleep!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
Table leg?

Nice to meet you!

What area is that?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by MissyB3(f): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
Where's Rocktation?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
Missy_B: Where's Rocktation?
In my bed relaxing after a session of ...........
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by MissyB3(f): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
See this Joseph, dream on!

Could you temporarily terminate the washing of her dishes and go tell her Missy's here waiting to chat with her.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
Yayyyy!
Look who's made me quit my job! Hiya, meLove! cool

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by MissyB3(f): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hey, sugar! How do you do? smiley I've been waiting for you all day and your lapdogs refused to serve me refreshment. sad
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Missy_B: See this Joseph, dream on!

Could you temporarily terminate the washing of her dishes and go tell her Missy's here waiting to chat with her.
I have told you the truth. Now what you choose to believe is your business
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Awww, do not be offended. They're just good at doing what they know how to do- being lapdogs. You can have them if you wish though. Do you eat dogs?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
I have told you the truth. Now what you choose to believe is your business

This, will look good on toast. tongue
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by MissyB3(f): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
The only person I want from this thread and section is you kiss

Lol . . .No, I doubt I have eaten dog meat. You?

Any special plans for christmas?

Rocktation:

This, will look good on toast. tongue
Lmao!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dog meat? Hehe. No.
Christmas...apart from spending it at my folks'...nah. Having fun is limited, kind of, in Nigeria.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
All I can think of is beach, Church and then beach again. What about you? What happens at christmas over there?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by MissyB3(f): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Awww. . .spending Christmas in Naija is super cool. I have fond memories of it.
You should have real fun if you have some friends to roll with. You'll be going alone or with Mr. Rocktation?

Here, Christmas is Christmas. . . It's usually a tranquil one. The real fun is in being together with loved ones and enjoying the atmosphere of celebration. Lol!

Where in Nigeria are you from?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
Yeah, one of the main probs is that my friends have been displaced over the years, by the legendary marriage. Ne'ertheless, I know that I'm still going to love spending time at home. I just have to. smiley I'm going alone btw. No Mr. Rocky to block any of my 'runs' grin

And I'm Deltan. I know we're neighbours! wink
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by MissyB3(f): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
I'm going alone btw. No Mr. Rocky to block any off my 'runs'
Lol!

Now, I wish I was spending Christmas in Naija too, so you and I can have some fun outing sad
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
Awww, that would've been schweet. Do you still have relatives you visit in Naija? I would've really liked that for real. It's not prob though. Anything can happen any time soon. I have plans to go visit a friend in Cupramontana, when my break is long enough. I don't know how close it is to where you are but.. undecided who knows..
Do enjoy your hols though. smiley
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by MissyB3(f): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
I do have relatives in Naija; cousins and Aunties and uncles. 'Friends' too. I seldom visit though.

This is the first time I hearing of Cupramontana embarassed grin but I'm in Milan. . . If you wouldn't find it too stressful and you'd like to visit, why not?! You're more than invited; my house is big enough to accommodate everyone and you wink

BTW, how did you know my country of residence and hometown? Lol. You seem to know a lot.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lol. The Sherlock in me, is good at piecing info together. Freaky, I know but...it just does. You did tell us the name you call that cassava stuff, while growing up. And you seem to have forgotten that I've been here since 2010, when you used to love leaving your location on your profile. smiley

Cupramontana, could be the name of her district, we've really never discussed it. But she's in Italy for shizzle.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Who are those derailing this thread with cuparammenoyato.....u wanna be banned aight?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
grin
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
So why don't you tell us what's happening at your nook...any ghosts-seeing dogs around?

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
Evening everyone...I missed this room, but its good to be back. wink

Today was a bit hectic for me...the hammathan has already began here...I've been sniffing, sneezing and blowing my nose since last week.

Whew...its that bad..excuse me *sneezes*...so as I was saying, christmas is in the air *sneezes*...sorry...brb...blows nose...

I can see that missy_b has joined us...hello dear...*sneezes*... nice to meet you.

Rocktation....I can see you...what's up? wink
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
I am fantastic, Crazyman. I am in Lagos presently and the harmattan you're talking about, seems like a foreign concept. The weather is hot and isn't foggy AT ALL. There are the usual sounds of fire-crackers, showing that Christmas is around the corner...perhaps this is what is affecting that layer of ozone that covers Lagos.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rocktation: I am fantastic, Crazyman. I am in Lagos presently and the harmattan you're talking about, seems like a foreign concept. The weather is hot and isn't foggy AT ALL. There are the usual sounds of fire-crackers, showing that Christmas is around the corner...perhaps this is what is affecting that layer of ozone that covers Lagos.
Eyah...I would I would attribute the heat in Lagos to over population...usually in Lagos, hammathan comes out around first week of January. So I'm not surprised about your experience.

In less dense populated areas like here in the east, we experience the cold first or second week of december...so the lagos condition you're experiencing is understandable cos the crowd are the ones preventing the cold from circulating.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hmmn...I see. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos / Couple Take Their Wedding Photos To Chaya Mountain In China (Photos) / What Is Black Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.