Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? (31742 Views)

Update on happening events in portharcourt, for models vixens ushers / Owerri Residents: Flavour Is Happening Tonight At Ibariogwa / IT IS HAPPENING LIVE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
Whew...went to uli for a meeting today...a hell of a journey from Awka.

Just arrived home safely (glory be to God)...would take a cool bath now, have a hot meal, and then answer to the call of nature (sleep)
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
Looks like we would experience a heavy downpour tonight...I can see flashes of lighting...gotta remove my clothes from the balcony...brb.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
CrazyMan: Looks like we would experience a heavy downpour tonight...I can see flashes of lighting...gotta remove my clothes from the balcony...brb.
Do that fast oo
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
illicit: If u are in my Tijani bello area of ojodu berger u will probably think today is xmas cos dias a lot of barbecue and xmas hymns and secular music going round, no bangers allowed though cos dis a GRA, but d music is loud enuf

Xmas in the air....I can feel it where I am now!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
CrazyMan: Whew...went to uli for a meeting today...a hell of a journey from Awka.

Just arrived home safely (glory be to God)...would take a cool bath now, have a hot meal, and then answer to the call of nature (sleep)

Sleep tight!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ijebabe: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
CrazyMan: Whew...went to uli for a meeting today...a hell of a journey from Awka.

You say Awka? lipsrsealed
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 2:34am On Nov 19, 2012
Police sirens everywhere.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 2:54am On Nov 19, 2012
ijebabe:
You say Awka? lipsrsealed
Yup I do...do you stay there also?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ijebabe: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2012
No I don't, some family members stay there.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
ijebabe: No I don't, some family members stay there.
Are they cute?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ijebabe: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are they cute?
Lol, it's in the DNA grin
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
ijebabe:
Lol, it's in the DNA grin
Hmmm
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
ijebabe: No I don't, some family members stay there.
Really...that's cool.

Maybe one of this days, you should visit them..Awka is a cool city. cool
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ijebabe: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
It is? Hmmm.
I will have to visit eventually, its inevitable smiley
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
ijebabe: It is?
Yea it is...lots of cool places to hang out...you'll have the opportunity of eating fresh fruits from the tree, vegetables...etc.

There are also scores of live bands in most bamboo bars...highlife music to refresh your spirit...fresh bush meat and pammy (palm wine) are not an exception... cool

Awka has very free roads, apart from major junctions like Amawbia, Eke-Awka, Arroma, okpuno (Y junction)...etc, you would hardly encounter traffic jam on any road.

There are two main markets in Awka...Eke-Awka, and Nkwo-Amenyi...where you can get all kinds of product ranging from, food stuffs, to electronics, clothes, shoes, phones...etc from these markets.

For security...I think the security is ok...but avoid late night movements just to be on the safe side.

Light is an issue in some parts, but if you have a gen set, you're good.

If you're the television type, then you would definitely need a satellite tv (dstv, mytv, etc) cos the home channels are below standard.

ijebabe: Hmmm.
I will have to visit eventually, its inevitable smiley
Good to hear that....christmas is just around the corner, perhaps you could begin preparations for your trip...and once you're there, just buzz me, and I would ensure you have a great time. wink
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ijebabe: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
Whoa! You must love it there.
I visited my grandparents as a child so I don't remember alot.
Will take you up on your offer when I'm there smiley
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
ijebabe: Whoa! You must love it there.
I visited my grandparents as a child so I don't remember alot.
Will take you up on your offer when I'm there :
Cool...I would be looking forward to it.

what part of Awka are you from...
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ije, be careful oo. I don't trust people with a username that ain't sane
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
Rocky how far na? Your absence is making this place boring oo.

And you did not even nominate my thread for home page.

I am angry oo
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
Aww, don't be like that... How d'you know that I didn't? And how d'you know a lot of Naijarians would appreciate that on the homepage? If you had thrown in a little motion or so to spice it up, you'd have given our typical Nlanders something to critique. Not to worry though, I trust that more exciting topics from you would get to that HP.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
...and I've been superbusy.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ijebabe: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44: Ije, be careful oo. I don't trust people with a username that ain't sane
Lol, if I did that you wouldn't be my friend grin

CrazyMan:
Cool...I would be looking forward to it.

what part of Awka are you from...
I will embarrass myself if I try spelling it embarassed
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
Rocky, no wahala.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44: Ije, be careful oo. I don't trust people with a username that ain't sane
sad

Rocktation: ...and I've been superbusy.
Welcome back...we missed you loads. smiley

ijebabe: I will embarrass myself if I try spelling it embarassed
There's nothing to be embarrassed about...even if you don't spell it properly, I'll help you out...just give it a shot ok? wink

You never can tell...we might be related...lol wink
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
I'm beginning to notice that we have a lot of Anambra ibos on this forum.

...And I never really left na, Crazyman. Just never stayed long enough to contribute on any thread.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
Now I'm wondering...what special treat can the Events section, offer NL this Xmas season...
Any ideas, guys?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Rocktation: I'm beginning to notice that we have a lot of Anambra ibos on this forum.
Lol..that's true....I guess Anambra is the heart beat of ibo land after all. cool

Rocktation: ...And I never really left na, Crazyman. Just never stayed long enough to contribute on any thread.
But your absence was felt greatly...next time please don't abandon us again...we might not survive the loneliness....here was so dark, scary and lonely...and mynd didn't help matters. undecided
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Rocktation: Now I'm wondering...what special treat can the Events section, offer NL this Xmas season...
Any ideas, guys?
Let me think about it...I would give you a reply asap...
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
Rocktation: Now I'm wondering...what special treat can the Events section, offer NL this Xmas season...
Any ideas, guys?
Tell Seun to throw a party.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ijebabe: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
Any ideas, guys?
Not sure but what kind of treat do you have in mind? Something christmassy like a NL Xmas tree, or a sort of game/hunt, get together, Xmas video with select members? Some help here grin
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
Actually a NL Christmas tree will look like you as showing favoritism towards a particular religion and stuff. Perhaps an end of the year thing will be more appropriate. But that's just my opinion
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ijebabe: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
CrazyMan:
There's nothing to be embarrassed about...even if you don't spell it properly, I'll help you out...just give it a shot ok? wink

You never can tell...we might be related...lol wink
That could be true grin found out something like that recently.
but errr... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday / Benue University Fresh Graduate Who Died On Valentine's Day Buried (Photos) / 80 Couples Wed In Nasarawa Catholic Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.