Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages (10901 Views)

Filling Stations In Awka Sell Petrol For N250 Per Litre / Buhari Favours Senator Lawan For Senate Presidency, Sahara Reporters / Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by 5much(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2012
These guys ar taking nigeria for a ride once again.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by sundaybam(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2012
#250billon. Omo see money
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by Hugoboi(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Its easy to blame GEJ for all the ills going on in the judiciary, aint it ? So GEJ should go against the constitutional guidelines of Rule of Law and Independence of the Judiciary ? Sometimes it pays to invest just 500 naira in a copy of The Constitution.

What nonsense are u talking about? Do u even have a rudimentary knowledge of the criminal justice system in Nigeria? How is this not the fault of the President. The AGF is the chief law officer of the country and only him can bring charges for crimes against the federal government. Now who appoints the AGF and who is he answerable to? Your attempt to distance GEJ from the lack of prosecution of these crooks is ridiculously anaemic to say the least. The AGF is his appointee and directly answerable to him. If GEJ really intends to press charges against Otedola and Farouk, will Adoke dare to say no?
I see u advising someone to invest in a constitution. U are either ignorant of its contents or u are such being mischeviously suppressionist of facts. Your blind adulation of a failed president whose modus operandi is buck-passing is sickening!

1 Like

Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by Nuzo1(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2012
Otedollar,

I never liked you for any reason. I thought you were mean and inconsiderate in your business dealings, especially towards weak and poor Nigerians.
But using that same method to nail a classless theif like Farook was legendry. You just won my trust again.

Now, go get the N250 billion. I'm with you on this one.

Dan bura-uba! cool
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by Hugoboi(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2012
Prof Corruption: Who has prosecutory powers? If you don't take case to court, how is it the problem of judiciary? Who appoints Director of public prosecution? Who controls the police, SSS? The executive is responsible for prosecution. Infact, AGF can take over a case completely.

That both Lawan and Otedola have not been charged is a big shame to Jonathan administration.

WELL SAID
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by jemmies: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2012
our assembley members are bounch of rogues if it is to look out Dino melaye and co for misconduct they can do that but if is for corupt members they will turn blind eye
The truth they are all fucking opportunist whom only mission is to reap of the country's wealth
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by henrysam(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2012
Prof Corruption:

In any corruption case: there must be a giver, the receiver and evidence. The law does not exonerate the giver.
But what about a situation where the giver had already informed the security agency and the money was maked before handling it over to the receiver. Meanwhile the security angency hesitated to arrest the receiver with the excuse that they wanted to use the marked money as a bait for other corrupt representative whom Frouk might be fronting for. Let us be guided and follow events well before passing comments.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by lumeneng22: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2012
Politicians celebrating their conjenital idiocy.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by ol2012: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2012
la furia:
he does bussiness with the government, thats where the idea of him being corrupt came from. oil or disel markerters collect subsidy money from the govt, the could inflate the quantity they claim to have imported. unlike adenuga or dangote who dont collect a dime from the govt for glo bussines or flour/cement business.
While I'm not holding brief 4 Otedola on dis issue, its however important 2 let u know dat d diesel mkt has bin deregulated a long time ago. What govt presently subsidizes in PMS & kerosine import. I think d ?s Nigerians should ask Tambuwal's reps include 1.)Why was Zenon initially listed & then de listed by Farouk(reasons)? 2.)Why did Farouk deny collecting d bribe money initially, but later admit collecting & handing over same 2 Jagaba(who also denied receiving it from Farouk.) Lets not also 4get dat Farouk appeared b4 d reps ctee set up 2 investigate d matter BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. When Otedola was invited by d ctte, he insisted on AN OPEN HEARING, only 2 be insulted by d ctte chair. D ctte later agreed 2 Otedola's request after public outcry. I'm stil wondering why d ctte never invited Otedola again, since thier report(2 be considered nxt wk) is now ready.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by thelastPope(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2012
Nairaland and ignorance. They never cease to amaze me.

Otedolar is not federal government. He is suing Farouk as a private citizen so comments like "they are deceiving us" or "this one will go like the rest" is totally out of place. If this man is daring enough to drag them to court then I have serious reason to believe he has a strong case against Farouk. If anything, the court will ask for the evidence of the bribery and that is when everything will come to light. Otedolar by going to court, either has a water tight case or is the most stup1d man in the world. There is no middle ground here really.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by OperaMini1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
Who says this man is not a good businessman? He needs to get back the funds he was purported to have paid to AMCON in lieu of his bad bank loans.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by dounleedee: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
la furia:
he does bussiness with the government, thats where the idea of him being corrupt came from. oil or disel markerters collect subsidy money from the govt, the could inflate the quantity they claim to have imported. unlike adenuga or dangote who dont collect a dime from the govt for glo bussines or flour/cement business.

ol2012: While I'm not holding brief 4 Otedola on dis issue, its however important 2 let u know dat d diesel mkt has bin deregulated a long time ago. What govt presently subsidizes in PMS & kerosine import. I think d ?s Nigerians should ask Tambuwal's reps include 1.)Why was Zenon initially listed & then de listed by Farouk(reasons)? 2.)Why did Farouk deny collecting d bribe money initially, but later admit collecting & handing over same 2 Jagaba(who also denied receiving it from Farouk.) Lets not also 4get dat Farouk appeared b4 d reps ctee set up 2 investigate d matter BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. When Otedola was invited by d ctte, he insisted on AN OPEN HEARING, only 2 be insulted by d ctte chair. D ctte later agreed 2 Otedola's request after public outcry. I'm stil wondering why d ctte never invited Otedola again, since thier report(2 be considered nxt wk) is now ready.

Dangote and Adenuga are not clean of corruption. In fact, the rich in Nigeria have succeeded in hoodwinking impoverished Nigerians into believing that providing jobs using our stolen wealth makes you honourable. The biggest rape of our economy and advancement is the group of corporate Nigerians who apply for foreign exchange at government reduced rates under the guise of importation and ends up selling it locally at higher rates via the black market. Their activities have perpetually kept our currency exchange rate to major international currencies so high that the amount spent in buying a car in the early 80’s can hardly fuel a vehicle today. You guys should wake up.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by freebloke: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
na dem sabi... D tin wey mi know bi sey anytin done in darkness will bi revealed in d lightness....
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by danielebeh: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Go ahead Mr Otedola deal with these MALUUS
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by shineeye1: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
Whether otedola, tambuwwal or Facrook, they are all part of the generation of vipers. Is there any illusion as to the thieving charater of these men? Are we unaware of the ignoble roles played by Tambuwwal in the monumental national plunder by Bank-ole? These men are well known by us . They have never been honourable men. Their present wearing of exotic agbadas, swearing of routine oaths and speaking of well written contracted speeches cannot change them from who they really are. We cannot be fooled. We see clearly thro all that charade. Tambuwwal is a mighty thief and a chief thief among many thieves in the national house of legisla-thieves.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by McNuelO: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
If Otedola is not hiding any thing why did he give bribe to lawan? Otedola is corrupt! Let's look at it this way. Otedola collect forex from govenment, lied to them that he want to import fuel but did not import and and also did not return it. He sold it and make profit. Because he knew that it was offence, I bribed lawan to remove his name. They agreed on a specific amounth of money for his company name to be removed. Advance payment was made and It was done so when he was asked to pay the ballance, "he choose to frame the man helping him" why was lawan not arrested if it was marked money? Why did he choose to report to SSS instead of police? Why did he not release the so call video once? Lawan is corrupt and otedola is corrupt too
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by femionasan(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
McNuel O: If Otedola is not hiding any thing why did he give bribe to lawan? Otedola is corrupt! Let's look at it this way. Otedola collect forex from govenment, lied to them that he want to import fuel but did not import and and also did not return it. He sold it and make profit. Because he knew that it was offence, I bribed lawan to remove his name. They agreed on a specific amounth of money for his company name to be removed. Advance payment was made and It was done so when he was asked to pay the ballance, "he choose to frame the man helping him" why was lawan not arrested if it was marked money? Why did he choose to report to SSS instead of police? Why did he not release the so call video once? Lawan is corrupt and otedola is corrupt too

Bros try to read the genesis of the bribe scandal, it will help you in responding to this thread. Maybe some facts will help you.Diesel (AGO) Automotive Gas Oil has not been subsidized for a very long time which means importers of diesel do not get any repayment from the FG, they are funded by banks. Nobody is saying F.O but regarding this topic, that is a story for another day. He must have come out with the story when he realized the security agents were dragging their feet with the handling of the whole saga. All in all Otedola played a fast one on them but as usual our security operatives were not in a hurry to prosecute.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Naija we dey.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
It is so easy for billionaires in other parts of the world to come out clean and say they have gone bankrupt, not in our country, you can never tell if they are.. It is so clear that Otedola is bankrupt..Suing someone close to about 1billion pounds, are you high? MSCHEW...Trying to regain back what was lost...
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by nairaman66(m): 3:24am On Nov 10, 2012
(Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages)

Omo this na Movie na! Who dem wan fool? Mtcheew.. I wan sleep sef.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages by lukkie(m): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
obalolaunited: 250 billion? Seriously they both need 2 be in jail but trust naija chei naija i hail thee coffee wey i dey drink wan comot 4 my nose

This man you're very funny. Do you always drink coffee? You must be very black o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi Demands Apology From Schools That Protested Against His Education Policy / See Pdp Founders And The History Of The Party / God will Never Forgive these Robbers !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.