Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? (1255 Views)

Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Tochi4life: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2012
Me, I feel sad and try to imagine the shame the poor lass and her family members are going through, and if she is too young I try to think of what might have led her to have coi;tus, and then I say a short prayer for my younger Sis so that God will guide her and she won't be a victim. what's Yours?

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2012
I only smile and shake my head happily seeing someone who choose to bear the pains while there are other options like abortion.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Tochi4life: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2012
Abortion? that should never be an option cos I believe once you agreed to open your legs you two should be ready for anything that comes out of it.( My opinion tho )

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2012
When two fools häve sex. . .
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2012
Tochi4life: Abortion? that should never be an option cos I believe once you agreed to open your legs you two should be ready for anything that comes out of it.( My opinion tho )
Yes. This is very true. But you see, these are fools we are talking about here. They know nothing. And to them, sex ends at örgasm or what the NL filter likes to call "orgasm". . . It all starts for the pleasure, and ends for the pleasure to the fools. And along comes an innocent baby a.k.a "mistake" that comes into their life, but again they feel they should erase its life simply because they can and because to them, the baby has come to fark their lives up. . . But their lives are pretty farked up already from the onset. The poor baby just takes the blame. . .

Fools!

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by k2039: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2012
Eager moms.

I think of the shame they must have brought to their parents expecially mummy
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by dapsy4u2(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: When two fools häve sex. . .

Word!!!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by mob82: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
Condoms were invented for a reason!!!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Tochi4life: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
k2039: Eager moms.

I think of the shame they must have brought to their parents expecially mummy
I can't even wish that to an enemy is so shameful.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Tochi4life: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: Yes. This is very true. But you see, these are fools we are talking about here. They know nothing. And to them, sex ends at örgasm or what the NL filter likes to call "orgasm". . . It all starts for the pleasure, and ends for the pleasure to the fools. And along comes an innocent baby a.k.a "mistake" that comes into their life, but again they feel they should erase its life simply because they can and because to them, the baby has come to fark their lives up. . . But their lives are pretty farked up already from the onset. The poor baby just takes the blame. . .

Fools!
its so annoyiing.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by OCTAVO: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
mob82: Condoms were invented for a reason!!!
Does that justify premarital sex?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by victorian(f): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Nothing comes to my mind...it has become a norm these days to see matuured single mothers. Even. there are many married couples out there living like single mums and dads, but offically and in their neighbourhood they are married, but have nothing incommon in their homes. But being a pregnant teen, is a big shame..not good at all for her family or for the young teen..and men should stay clear of young teens forr christsakes, even if she gives the green light or brown llight due their hormones...just let them be.....it takes two to be pregnant.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Tochi4life: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
victorian: Nothing comes to my mind...it has become a norm these days to see matuured single mothers. Even. there are many married couples out there living like single mums and dads, but offically and in their neighbourhood they are married, but have nothing incommon in their homes. But being a pregnant teen, is a big shame..not good at all for her family or for the young teen..and men should stay clear of young teens forr christsakes, even if she gives the green light or brown llight due their hormones...just let them be.....it takes two to be pregnant.
...and one to suffer the consequences. Young girls should wise up and abstain from coi;tus, if they must let them insist on using protection(No protection No entry).
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by ITbomb(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
What I think is ' She must be a Catholic '.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by jhydebaba(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
I blame GEJ
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
I blame nairaland guys
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by zibe(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
A girl that's my neighbour got pregnant right after we finished secondary school. We finished together and she lives opposite my place. I went to school and when I came back for the holidays in my 2nd year, she was heavily pregnant again. That was 3 yrs ago and she's not yet married now. Two kids right in her parents' house. I don't actually blame her, but I just can't help but wonder "how come" each time I see her with the kids. She's not yet in school (jamb wahala), but I still believe she can better her life..with time.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Tochi4life: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
ITbomb: What I think is ' She must be a Catholic '.
Hian! is it only Catholics that get pregnant outside marriage?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Tochi4life: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
zibe: A girl that's my neighbour got pregnant right after we finished secondary school. We finished together and she lives opposite my place. I went to school and when I came back for the holidays in my 2nd year, she was heavily pregnant again. That was 3 yrs ago and she's not yet married now. Two kids right in her parents' house. I don't actually blame her, but I just can't help but wonder "how come" each time I see her with the kids. She's not yet in school (jamb wahala), but I still believe she can better her life..with time.

Na wao she didn't learn from the first one *sigh.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by ITbomb(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
Tochi4life:
Hian! is it only Catholics that get pregnant outside marriage?
Yea , they are the ones that don't use the lesser sin to do the greater sin.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: Yes. This is very true. But you see, these are fools we are talking about here. They know nothing. And to them, sex ends at örgasm or what the NL filter likes to call "orgasm". . . It all starts for the pleasure, and ends for the pleasure to the fools. And along comes an innocent baby a.k.a "mistake" that comes into their life, but again they feel they should erase its life simply because they can and because to them, the baby has come to fark their lives up. . . But their lives are pretty farked up already from the onset. The poor baby just takes the blame. . .

Fools!
Right. You risk calling them what your comments here may make you for simply throwing all reason out to jump to conclusions you have no right whatsoever to arrive at.
You have quickly labelled them "fools" because your thoughts have less "foolishly" justified the fact that there is absolutely no way their pregnancies came about as a result of rape, right? Or because you have never met single women who detest the idea of marriage but still want to have their own kids without husband drama? Or because teenagers are forbidden from falling in love and consummating the fact before they are ripe enough to marry?
I can speak for such victimized teenagers and single women who made their own choices. Now, imagine the kind-hearted humanitarians who have taken it upon themselves to bring comfort to exploited teenagers who, having been molested and impregnated, embraced the higher moral value of NOT aborting/killing the child they never asked for. If we placed them on the one hand, and you with your unfounded conclusions on the other hand, the real fool would be obvious to even a blind man.
Guy, broaden your reasoning and you just may sound less foolish than you've adjudged them to be.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
baddiguy:
Right. You risk calling them what your comments here may make you for simply throwing all reason out to jump to conclusions you have no right whatsoever to arrive at.
You have quickly labelled them "fools" because your thoughts have less "foolishly" justified the fact that there is absolutely no way their pregnancies came about as a result of rape, right? Or because you have never met single women who detest the idea of marriage but still want to have their own kids without husband drama? Or because teenagers are forbidden from falling in love and consummating the fact before they are ripe enough to marry?
I can speak for such victimized teenagers and single women who made their own choices. Now, imagine the kind-hearted humanitarians who have taken it upon themselves to bring comfort to exploited teenagers who, having been molested and impregnated, embraced the higher moral value of NOT aborting/killing the child they never asked for. If we placed them on the one hand, and you with your unfounded conclusions on the other hand, the real fool would be obvious to even a blind man.
Guy, broaden your reasoning and you just may sound less foolish than you've adjudged them to be.
You would have saved yourself typing this albeit pointless epistle if you had taken less than 2 seconds to get the scope of what the OP was saying. . . Was he talking about molested teenagers? No? Every pregnant teenager was molested, if i am to go by your "lecture", no?

I stand on what i said earlier. If you do not like it, i am sorry i cannot help you!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by UjSizzle(f): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
S.ex killz
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by omega25red(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
well for me i don't think anything. The only time i think something is if i know how old she is. As in if she is really young.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Tochi4life: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
jhydebaba: I blame GEJ
Looool
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Exponental(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2012
Consequence of stupidity!
Condom is still N30-N50 for 4 sachets!!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2012
sexkillz: You would have saved yourself typing this albeit pointless epistle if you had taken less than 2 seconds to get the scope of what the OP was saying. . . Was he talking about molested teenagers? No? Every pregnant teenager was molested, if i am to go by your "lecture", no?

I stand on what i said earlier. If you do not like it, i am sorry i cannot help you!
OP mentioned "teenagers." Only you determined that his idea of teenagers excludes the molested. Plus, again, stubborn reasoning has caused you to twice dodge the possibility of women who choose to remain single.
Of course, you have a right to your own opinion - and to stand by it for that matter - "albeit" irrationally. Typical of a Nigerian.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? by dabrake(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2012
@topic,
odeshi fall hand.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Of Us In Relationships / . / Please Help,i Need Your Advice,he Wants To Marry Me,but Has A Child Of 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.