Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC (14451 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy / Former Governor Of Benue Confirms Doyin Okupe Is A Crook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
despite d fact dat CPC has valid points here, i still maintain my position dat GMB is d alpha and omega of BH. some members of PDP are sure also BH but dats becos they are secret allies and loyalists of GMB. Most of them being from d north.

U can bite me for all i care, but wot i hv in mind has to be aired. GMB is just a gud cleaner, he leaves no traces.

BH startd b4 GEJ came on board. CPC shud feed dis trash to smone else. (IMO).

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by boladez(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
taharqa: Can smone plz tell d eediot who wrote this thrash to undastad that Communication is a 2-way treat. I know there is a severe need for sm persons to engage in PROPAGANDA these days but for God's sake at least let ppl undastad what d hell you are trying to say. Big grammar and sweetening words wud not do

No vex bro, ....try the jokes or entertainment section ..... no be everybody fit understand even simple thing. Wado wado

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by haruna1970(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Almost lost in the tide of big grammar. The post should have been modified. Nonsense.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by jmaine: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
Na who write that long tear shedding nonsense ? cheesy . . . .
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by tunnytox(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
Okupe is a disgrace to himself!
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by honeric01(m): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Frank-C:

You called him a 'souless devil' because he expressed a different opinion? How different are you from the Buhari followers killing NYSC member as part of protests for 2011 elections?

Abeg go park for garage jare, as if we don't know you all. another soul-less devil coming to defend and derail.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by thelastPope(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
jmaine: Na who write that long tear shedding nonsense ? cheesy . . . .

E no tire you? lol. facebook and twitter warriors! camel brain! lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by honeric01(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
2tex: despite d fact dat CPC has valid points here, i still maintain my position dat GMB is d alpha and omega of BH. some members of PDP are sure also BH but dats becos they are secret allies and loyalists of GMB. Most of them being from d north.

U can bite me for all i care, but wot i hv in mind has to be aired. GMB is just a gud cleaner, he leaves no traces.

BH startd b4 GEJ came on board. CPC shud feed dis trash to smone else. (IMO).

Lol GMB must be related to the PDP government house issue in Bornu?
Ndume must be GMB brother
Azazzi must have been paid by GMB to lie too
Henry Okah is a member of CPC
Jonathan must have been drunk when he said his govt is filled up with boko haram members

Infact you get brain die. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by takedat(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope: ACN and CPC are having a love feast on this thread oh, walahi! lol They are breaking grammer as if they just came out of an English class conducted by Igodomigodo himself. Una dey run una mouth for almost two years now, dem come bring una mate come, una dey vex. Why nah! Na this man fit una well well! Up GEJ!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!
@losthope, its obvious you relish the way your killer party goes on a bombing spree to murder innocent people. Well I don't blame you cos 'na wetin you go chop no make you wise'. Don't worry just keep feasting until when your time of reckoning comes. On that day the revolution will be televised as we will send you thieving goon to where you belong together with all your patrons

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by lukkie(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
Okupe is a disgrace to Nigeria, the medical profession and the Yoruba race.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by jmaine: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

E no tire you? lol. facebook and twitter warriors! camel brain! lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros i wither for the level oo! . .Dr Okupe be like needle for their baloon, always deflating their parole grin

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by doche1: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
caseless: the brand expression for this PDP-led gov't is 'STRATIFIED FAILURE DUE TO PERPERTUITY OF GOVERNANCE'. Why is this pentagonally-shaped OKUKPE defending PDP over what we all know? BOKO HARAM is an offshoot of PDP! AZAZI knows this... If okukpe is bold enough, he should come out and dispute the facts outlined by the able and eloquent fashakin.
When i started reading, before getting to the last paragraph...i knew it was fashakin. This man and english? All i cud understand is that he's responding to okukpe's bigmouthedness and ability to type scandal with that his mouth....english is hard!
u r a big foul, wen its real dat cpc n buhari r bokoharam, u r now blindfolded wit grammer n usless facts dat cnt get any stndin ground, as far as i kn buhari n cpc r thr in d north trainin bokoharam 2 fyt against GEJ gov't.may God punish all does northern leaders wo r bhind boko haram,xpecially cpc n buhari in draggin GEJ name 2 d ground
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by slimpoppa(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
“we have often counseled that the churlish demeanor of Dr Doyin Okupe is deleterious to the Jonathan regime. The nauseous, intemperate and inane mannerism of Dr Doyin Okupe as a Presidential aide is a collective disgrace to us as Nigerians"

Nawa o
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by thelastPope(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
take dat: @losthope, its obvious you relish the way your killer party goes on a bombing spree to murder innocent people. Well I don't blame you cos 'na wetin you go chop no make you wise'. Don't worry just keep feasting until when your time of reckoning comes. On that day the revolution will be televised as we will send you thieving goon to where you belong together with all your patrons

hahahahahahaha. you want to use broom sweep iroko tree. grin grin grin

Abeg tell your leader to call his boys to order or at least negotiate with them joor. Since his boys have decided to cease fire, he should not shy away from it nah! tell him the dogs and baboons have licked enough! it is do!
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by honeric01(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
doche1:
u r a big foul, wen its real dat cpc n buhari r bokoharam, u r now blindfolded wit grammer n usless facts dat cnt get any stndin ground, as far as i kn buhari n cpc r thr in d north trainin bokoharam 2 fyt against GEJ gov't.may God punish all does northern leaders wo r bhind boko haram,xpecially cpc n buhari in draggin GEJ name 2 d ground

Another ostrich. always hiding their heads in the sand.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by thelastPope(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
jmaine:

Bros i wither for the level oo! . .Dr Okupe be like needle for their baloon, always deflating their parole grin

I don nearly peel my knee here dey pray make one of dem no go hug transformer oh. This one wey be say PHCN dey supply light like say dem dey para! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by doche1: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
bory09: Politician with their stupid competition who are they fooling is it the masses or the slowpoke called PDP. Who is better among them, both ACN,PDP, CPC, etc are all first class criminal and matured slowpoke. Sorry if i offend anyone
u r on point but i must tel u dat PDP r better dan all does agboro cpc n ACN, infact cpc na illitrate party so dr r commitin mur havok
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by cgem: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
Oboy See GRAMMAR!!! RESPECT!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by takedat(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

hahahahahahaha. you want to use broom sweep iroko tree. grin grin grin

Abeg tell your leader to call his boys to order or at least negotiate with them joor. Since his boys have decided to cease fire, he should not shy away from it nah! tell him the dogs and baboons have licked enough! it is do!
To hell with the broom and Iroko tree and na whirlwind go blow all you thieves hiding under the umbrella. Tell your terrorist godfathers that Nigerians are fed up with their killing of innocent people. eni ri orun wo!
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by honeric01(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
THEY ARE ALL GATHERING AS USUAL TRYING TO COVER THE TRUTH AND ALSO DERAIL THE THREAD.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by thelastPope(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
take dat: To hell with the broom and Iroko tree and na whirlwind go blow all you thieves hiding under the umbrella. Tell your terrorist godfathers that Nigerians are fed up with their killing of innocent people. eni ri orun wo!

No go that trip oh! Your engine go overheat oh! I dey advise you now! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But on a lighter note, tell your leader for una next meeting say the blood don do. At least the corpers alone na people brothers and sisters. e no good. Wickedness no good. No be say because pesin wan be president by fire by thunder, e go come dey use human blood dey play. He no good oh! ehen!
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by lacasa: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Doyin Okupe is a man trying to lick Gej's bolls in order to eat

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by honeric01(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
Bkl4real:
[size=15pt][b]Fact one- Since the advent of the fourth republic which effectively started on May 29, 1999, aside the agitation of the Niger-delta militants for resource control, there had not been any structured infrastructure for mass attack on innocents and religious institutions as had been seen in the last twenty-five months. While Dr Good-luck Jonathan was still vying for the Presidential nomination of his Party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP), there was a bomb blast near the Eagle Square, Abuja during the Independence anniversary celebration on October 1, 2011. Whilst the dust was still settling on an infamy that claimed innocent lives with many others severely wounded and without any preliminary report from the security agencies on the incident, the President (Dr Goodluck Jonathan) spoke: “It is not MEND.”  A perspicacious check on the President’s statement would suggest that he had prior knowledge of the source of the blast. Of course, in the succeeding days, the Campaign Manager of one of the Political elements (from Northern Nigeria) that was contesting the party nomination with
him was invited for questioning by the Nation’s secret service as a way to deflect public gaze towards him. When he withdrew his candidacy, the president quickly incorporated his campaign manager
into the ‘Good-luck Jonathan campaign’ organization![/b][/size]

[size=15pt]Fact two- In May 2011, Dr Reuben Abati, then Chairman, Editorial Board of Guardian Newspapers and Friday columnist of the same tabloid, wrote a piece in which he laid the blame of the post-election violence of April 2011 elections at the doorsteps of GMB. It did not matter to the writer that he had no empirical evidence to support his impudent assertion. Curiously, it was upon this decrepit literary predication that all other spurious attempts (on the Cyber-space and Nation-space) were based. After President Jonathan was sworn in on May 29, 2011, he replaced his former Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Ima Niboro, with Dr Reuben Abati! The question is: was this appointment a fitting reward to Dr Abati for the hatchet job of assisting to blacken GMB’s pedigree?[/size]

[size=15pt][b]Fact Three- On Friday, August 26, 2011, the United Nations’ building in Abuja was bombed by a suicide bomber, leaving trail of several fatalities and many others with serious injuries. Asked if the attack
has adverse effect on the image of Nigeria, the president said, “Of course, wherever you have terrorist attack in any country, Nigeria is not an isolated case. Many countries have suffered from terrorists
attacks, may be it is the turn of Nigeria. But we are on top of the situation”.   On the first year anniversary of the bombed UN building, the government of Dr Good-luck Jonathan provided N3.2Billion to rehabilitate the UN house, made up of N2.6 Billion to start the building and N600Million to provide temporary accommodation, in addition to promised refund of $580,000 for the treatment of victims.
It did not really matter to this profligate PDP government that the United Nations, in its world-wide operations, has comprehensive insurance for its buildings and workers, even against terrorism! Was
the offer by the government of Dr Good-luck Jonathan made because, “it is Nigeria’s turn for terrorism?”[/b][/size]

[size=15pt]Fact Four- In January 2012, President Good-luck Jonathan told a bewildered nation, still smarting from the spate of murderous bombings in the Northern parts of the country, that his government has been infiltrated by Boko-Haram. The cogent questions are: How did the President know this as a fact? With the elaborate surveillance and espionage infrastructure under his watch, why has the Nation not been informed on the unmasking of these fifth columnists in his government? Since the preponderance of the cabinet members in his government consist of Party folks, has this challenge been finally resolved in
the usual PDP ‘family’ affair?
[/size]

[size=15pt]Fact Five- In February, 2012, Mohammed Ali Ndume, a serving PDP Senator from Borno South, was arrested for links with Boko Haram. In March 2012, the Senator deposed to an affidavit, wherein he stated that all his activities with Boko-Haram are known to the Nation’s Vice-President, Mr Namadi Sambo. There had not been any official rebuttal on the assertion, which realistically connotes acquiescence![/size]

[size=15pt]Fact Six- In April 2012, the erstwhile National Security Adviser to the President, General Andrew Azazi stated with a gusto that is devoid of ambiguity that Boko-Haram is PDP. It is a known fact that, as things stand today, President Good-luck Jonathan is the Leader of PDP![/size]

[size=15pt]Fact Seven- In April 2012, Henry Okah, the leader of the Niger-delta militancy group (MEND), deposed to an affidavit before a South African court that President Good-luck Jonathan was the sponsor of the October 1, 2011 bomb blast near Eagle square. There had not been any official rebuttal from the Nation’s Presidency![/size]

[size=15pt]Fact Eight- In October 2012, Mr James Ineh, an Assistant Director with the State Security Services (SSS), told a Federal High Court  that Senator Ali Mohammed Ndume gave Attorney-General of the Federation
(AGF) and Minister of Justice Mohammed Adoke’s telephone number to the Boko Haram. The raison d’etre for this reprehensible behavior was to ensure that the AGF influenced the Borno Election Tribunal to favour PDP’s cause!
[/size]
As a Party, we have often counseled that the churlish demeanor of Dr Doyin Okupe is deleterious to the Jonathan regime. The nauseous, intemperate and inane mannerism of Dr Doyin Okupe as a Presidential aide is a collective disgrace to us as Nigerians. Whilst it is understandable that there is usually a strong desire to desperately hold on to a rehabilitative Presidential appointment -in a clime bedeviled with festering deprivation and corruption- there is nothing noble in talking when there nothing to be said. The penchant for Dr Okupe in attacking whatever GMB says, with concomitant jettisoning of reason, is despicable and stands condemned. The good that the President can do to himself will definitely not be in pandering to the obsequious apologists around him like Dr Okupe but in properly
distilling the well-meaning pieces of advice of acknowledged Patriots like GMB!
God bless Nigeria.

Rotimi Fashakin (Engr.)
National Publicity Secretary, CPC.
(Friday, November 09, 2012).

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/NIgerianWorldForum/message/259661

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Azedplus(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
why is FASHAKIN and CPC disturbed by any utterance by an atatack dog of d govt (Okupe).its known by dick and ally dat the man has nothing called honour

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by takedat(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

No go that trip oh! Your engine go overheat oh! I dey advise you now! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But on a lighter note, tell your leader for una next meeting say the blood don do. At least the corpers alone na people brothers and sisters. e no good. Wickedness no good. No be say because pesin wan be president by fire by thunder, e go come dey use human blood dey play. He no good oh! ehen!
God will punish all you blood sucking vampires and the fate of Bin Laden will befall you all.

PDP=Boko Haram

Ninny abeg don't restrain yourself cos I full ground for you.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by thelastPope(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
take dat: God will punish all you blood sucking vampires and the fate of Bin Laden will befall you all.

PDP=Boko Haram

Ninny abeg don't restrain yourself cos I full ground for you.

Hahahahahahaha! too predictable! copy copy! Try and be original small. grin

Tell that Binhari to sheate his sword. simple as! He will never rule Nigeria again even if e finish a whole village. Him time don pass. Haba, why e go dey drag with him grand children mate, abi e no dey see Obama? He should go and help his fellow senior citizens.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by ANALIST: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
No doubt this issue of BOKO HARAM, SPONSORS, THE PRESIDENCY AND INDEED WHO SHOULD OCCUPY THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT AND THE LATEST MEDIATORY MANDATE GIVEN BY THE BOKO HARAM TO GMB, seems to me the raison d'être of this CPC publication.

It is a welcome development which shows that Nigeria as a people and our political leader have come to the use of the proper tools of political engineering, which the law, media and consultation are the leading armouries.
The issues and questions raised by the CPC are cogent and pertinent to our democracy and country at large. Because they border on our history as a people, our corporate governance and existence.

First and foremost, it established beyond doubt that BOKO HARAM existed before 2007 when the then administration of late president Umaru Musa Yaradua came to power having GEJ as his vice whom the late president chose because of his antecedence in office as deputy governor, then governor of Bayelsa state and his humility to service.

To set the record straight, Ali Modu Sheriff has been the one linked to have recruited some boys in order to win election which later over powered the him and became a challenge to his administration. It is also alledged that he then started to fight the group with the instrumentalities of the police and other law enforcement agencies. Which he never won till date.
The conflagration of the group can be linked therefore to politics, hence it was political struggle for political power that brought them together, got them arms, money, information, modus operandi and strategy to operate with.

But let me say here today, for the sake of all that cares to dig the rock of history that Religious extremists in the North dates back to the19th century when a certain group of Islamic member who were extreme in their beliefs were banished from their former state of origin and settled, in now Yobe state( see Africa and wider world).

Why this is not the issue here, it is brought here to advice the promoters of the view that PDP created Boko haram to change their view and subscribe to the truth which is glaring even to the next century Nigerian, who cares to dig very deep about his/her country's history. The only change seen today is the new nomenclature and masquerading form they now operate under and in.

I humbly agree with CPC, that this country has never seen such mass attack on innocents and religious institutions in Nigeria since the advent of our democracy in 1999, may 29th. But the question should be what prompted such and why has there not been any solution to it?

And of course there is no correlation between the NgerDelta Militant and the Boko Haram whatsoever.

My candid answer to this question is that the demand by an aggressor met, will necessitate more demand if the former is met on inequitable and unjustifiable grounds; because an inequitable demand met makes the aggressor insatiable and must demand insatiably which cannot sustain any country, not at all multi-ethnic Nigeria.

The rumour that " if they rig this election we will make this country ungovernable for them" was not only heared resoundly but the wave of its aftermath necessitated some Southerners to consider returning to their region.

What ever the the then Editor in Chief of Guardian news paper may written as a crusader of good governance and concerned Nigeria should not not be seen as a consideration for his now S.A.P.M.P, in the Presidency-for competence has always been the criteria for such post, like Olusegun Adeniyi in OBJ's administration was.

All the bombings claimed by Boko haram, including the UN house are no doubt a means of sending the message across that they were serious in what they have been demanding- the stepping down of the president because he was not the right candidate either by electrol process or by the mandate of the Nigerian people through the ballot and the confirmation of same by the apex court of Nigeria, the supreme court to that regard. They cared not about what what holds us together- the constitution, says on the resignation or removal or even qualification and assumption of office of the president of the Federal Republic Nigeria.

WHICH UNDER NO CONDITION WILL THE PRESIDENT DO(RESIGNATION), BECAUSE IT IS UNCONSITUTIONAL, UNACCEPTABLE TO NIGERIANS.IT MOST NOTABLY, HAS THE WORST CONSEQUENCE FOR THE UNITY OF THIS COUNTRY; WHICH SECTION ONE OF THE CONSTITUTION FROWNS AT.

If a serving senator through the cordiality that he has with a serving minister could send the minister's phone number to Haram(as established by CPC, my people it won't be a wrong assertion if the president says that the group have infiltrated his government, even though he might have tangible evidence to nail the actual person. For information gotten from a governments cabinet members is dengerous, babarically vital against all of us whom the government rules than coming physical to be identified as a member of the group..

Even though the case of Amechi vs INEC'S is clear about the position of a party and and candidate, there still are some certain things that party members and in deed candidates of a party will do which might not be on the instruction or advise of the party. Therefore i humbly think that, there is no issue within the BOKO HARAM AND THEIR INFILTRATION IN THE GEJ's ADMINISTRATION THAT THE PARTY MAY HAVE SETTLTED, WITHOUT RECOURSE TO NATIONAL INTEREST WHICH HAS HITHERTO BEEN THREATENED.

Thisis because no one can condole anyone who brought any action or omission that engenders the unity of this country, which the Boko Haram is doing, that will not bear the full wrath of the law, unless amnesty is granted by the president just as the Yaradua administration did to the then Militants.

The Azazi's comment during the South-south economic summit, I must say is misquoted, misconstrued and misapplied here to sooth the Author, the CPC. The thenNSA said, uninformly too, if i may paraphrase him, that it was the Internal affairs of the PDP that is behind the actions of the group and not that the party created the group.

The contextual meaning of this comment as the NSA meant it in my humble understanding, if I should read his mind is that the decisions of the party in some certain issues are the reason behind the renewed bombing by the group.

Let's not be diplomatic or shy aware from the first contention between the party stalwarts in the heat of the 2011 election, when the bid to stop GEJ from participating in the primaries and after the strategy to stop him from being sworn in as the substantive president failed. The issue of zoning was the contention and no doubt GEJ was not and could not have being in their good books as Southerner who wants to contest the presidency when there was said to be " a gentle man agreement which could no longer hold water.To state the obvious, even at the spot of the primaries at Eagle square one of the contenders took up the issue again which was not responded to as it was too late to battle over a won battle.

The Henry Okah's testimonial defence has no basis because it was not part of the preliminary defence or testimony file obtained before the court at first hearing of the suit. It is oblivious that the Leader wanted the president to influence his trial as a brother which he( the president) could not have done which led the enemy to use him( Okah) against their enemy( the president) . It's very clear that their strategy is to connect the president with the dastardly act so that all other previous or subsequent attacks by the group will be seen by all as ochastration of the president to blackmail his opponent. But we are wiser than them as Nigerians, knowing that we are not in Syria or Russia where order are given by government to kill its own Citiens.

The last but not the list among the contentions of CPC is a clear indication that the group are using the Elites and the highly placed Northerners to get every necessary information they want and possibly influence some certain things within the administration. (See point seven)

My selfless opinion on this is that, we are all Nigerians; we should as much as natural justice against acrimony shall direct us keep the history undoctored for posterity sake, because doctored history destroys a nation and it's people if uncorrected.

Finally, every Nigerian high or low should be patriotic enough to allow the truth to prevail over their individual or group demands and have the constitution and natural justice as their stone touch in every adventure.
I so and humbly submit.

GOD BLESS THE PATRIOTS
GOD BLESS THE TRUE DEMOCRATS
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.
LFL(AKA ANALIST, is a patriotic Nigerian who support the wish of the Nigerian people for or against his wish as a true American-Nigerin democrats that accept defeat against agitation of the Oligarchs.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
Okija_juju: Too long

Let them add el-rural and tunde Bakare to that list

its too long for you to read because of the glaring truth in the writeup. If its a hail GEJ write up, you will read and reread it severally even if its 2000 pages! I just cant comprehend how people like you succeeded in selling their conscience for a pot of porridge!

pls do the decent people of Okija a well deserved favour by dropping the handle you are using cause Alusi Okija doesn't tolerate your type! In fact the shrine was all about destroying people like you who turns truth on its head! Ozu wulu anwu na ga ije! angry angry

taharqa: Can smone plz tell d eediot who wrote this thrash to undastad that Communication is a 2-way treat. I know there is a severe need for sm persons to engage in PROPAGANDA these days but for God's sake at least let ppl undastad what d hell you are trying to say. Big grammar and sweetening words wud not do

Your father would av saved the world another proof that human stup!dity is infinite - by simply using a condom! undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Caseless: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
doche1:
did u mean to write FOO'L or FOUL? The goodnews is that u failed to push ur point across cos of this ALPHABET-SOUP u typed out here....this shows u are a bigger FOUL(foo'l) here. Are u saying somebody can use big grammer to blindfold u? I must blame the substandard education u got as a result of PDP gov't. How more unconnected from unfolding events can u get... ANTEATER!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
CPC has no case. The grammarian who wrote this bull.shit should learn that without an understanding of the facts he wants to buttress, we are at a loss of what he wanted to communicate. But the only thing that I and every Nigerian know is, that, Buhari will NEVER be President!

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Demdem(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
I agree with cpc on this issue. Av always stated that okupe, the dog is a disgrace not only to this country but also his entire household. Anyone that regards anything this thief says does so to his peril.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by takedat(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

Hahahahahahaha! too predictable! copy copy! Try and be original small. grin

Tell that Binhari to sheate his sword. simple as! He will never rule Nigeria again even if e finish a whole village. Him time don pass. Haba, why e go dey drag with him grand children mate, abi e no dey see Obama? He should go and help his fellow senior citizens.
What a pea brain you have! Why not try and disassociate your boss from all the allegations the writer labelled against him. If Buhari is a murderer why not advice your boss to arrest him!!! But since your boss is a retard and a wimp, I shouldn't expect much from a pipsqueak like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed / Dialogue With Niger Delta Avengers Not An Option -- Army / FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.