Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC (14455 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy / Former Governor Of Benue Confirms Doyin Okupe Is A Crook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
greateros:

You can say that again - but be rest assured that hypnotism doesn't last for ever! majority of us knows what PDP is doing to the psych of Nigerians. But one day the scale will fall from their eyes and they will see PDP for what it is - a blood sucking evil cult! Then Nigerians will react! I pray you will be saved undecided
PDP is better than any other regional party out there my brother. Is there any other Party thats nationalistic ? What we need is the best brains to register and carry PDP cards. PDP is Nigeria. Every other party out there are just political Hallelujah boys.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by controlseven: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
Just can't stop LOLing at CPC's sudden shouts of blue murder. Has the predator turned the prey? Unlike the pre-Okupe's era in GEJ administration, CPC and ACN would always attack the PDP led govt with reckless abandon taking the weak Reuben Abati to the cleaners. Now Okupe is attacking while the rest are defending.....such is life!

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by thelastPope(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
greateros:

ordinarily, i don't waste my time on fools like you but for the sake of posterity, i will be a fool like you just this once for the purpose of clearing this long standing issue!

I will start by saying that poor Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu died with the believe that he is doing the right thing for a nation and a leader that doesn't give a crap about him! He died not knowing that he innocently got entangled in a game of falsehood and deception that is far bigger than he can ever comprehend! A game that PDP has mastered for so long!

That is your response right there. I have nothing more to add. Mr Ukeoma of blessed memory said it all:

Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu was on election duty in Bauchi state and has not been seen or heard from since Sunday evening. His last phone calls were the calls of someone in distress and his last facebook page post might just give a clue as to why this is the case:

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

Today he was confirmed dead by his family. He was among the youth corpers killed in Bauchi State during the post-election violence on Sunday night. RIP brother. cry cry My heart is broken. cry cry

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/04/missing-youth-corper-ukeoma-aik.html
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by jmaine: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

I want u to tell ur father 'Mr. Retardeen aka GEJ, that all d blackmail and -ve political tactics against GMB will only lead him to the dungeon...

Please step aside . .this is not the time and hour for kiddies to show inane prowess in exhibiting bizarre foolish tendencies
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

That is your response right there. I have nothing more to add. Mr Ukeoma of blessed memory said it all:

No stupid one! this is the response!

ordinarily, i don't waste my time on fools like you but for the sake of posterity, i will be a fool like you just this once for the purpose of clearing this long standing issue!

I will start by saying that poor Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu died with the believe that he is doing the right thing for a nation and a leader that doesn't give a crap about him! He died not knowing that he innocently got entangled in a game of falsehood and deception that is far bigger than he can ever comprehend! A game that PDP has mastered for so long!

The Contract given to Isa Yuguda {the governor of Bauchi State from 2007 till Date} before being accepted into the PDP cult brotherhood - is simply to rubish the image of Gen Buhari! Yuguda was originally from ANPP and on loosing favour with the people of Bauchi state [http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/gamji-politics/47045-governance-has-become-nonsense-in-bauchigadi], He decided to have a deal with he devil [PDP] just to retain power as the governor of Bauchi state!

PDP gave Yuguda only one condition - rubbish the image of Gen. Buhari which ever way possible! He agreed to do that and he did it brilliantly by using his tugs to do what they know how to do best!

To cut the history short, Bauchi state is a dominant PDP state - majority of its senators and reps member are from PDP! can u imagine that even the local govt where Ikechukwu was killed is a PDP led local government! now tell me how possible is it for CPC to hijack ballot boxes and voters card in a PDP dominated zone!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_National_Assembly_delegation_from_Bauchi

allmost all the senators and house reps members in National assembly are from PDP execep only one from CPC!

http://www.themaceonline.com/senate-news/174-know-your-senators-senators-of-the-7th-national-assembly
BAUCHI STATE
DISTRICT CANDIDATE GENDER PARTY
Bauchi North Ahmed Abdul Ningi Male PDP
Bauchi North Alh. Babayo G. Gamawa Male PDP
Bauchi South Adamu Ibrahim Gumba Male PDP

http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/index.php/news/158-interviews/7696-i-ll-conduct-most-credible-lg-poll-ever-in-bauchi-state-siec-boss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bauchi_State

The state assembly is dominated by PDP!

Boko haram HQ is in Bauchi State! In fact they tried hosting their flag 2 weeks ago in Damaturu!

For folks like late ikechukwu, he was sacrificed to achieve an agenda! and if you want to make a sacrifice who do you choose? the chicken that no one will complain much over its lost! Ikechukwu was an igbo son and we all know that Igbos are the sacrificial lamb because their so-called leaders have sold their birth right on the alter of selfish politics!

and this is an advice for fools like you who thinks they know and yet they knows nothing!

For foo!s like you, i will advice you to keep your mouth shut when it comes to PDP led Nigerian politics or else the stream that is not up to the ankle will drown you!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by goodest11: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
Okupe is a fool,he did d same 4 Obj,dey don learn frm hishory ask Adeniyi n d past spokes men of d past.he will soon be 4goten.if GEJ is alive 2 his responsibilities he doesn nt nid a 4goten man like Doyin.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by thelastPope(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
take dat: Talk is cheap! If GMB is behind your gossip post(llb) tell your spineless boss to arrest him.

Put your life into good use at this tender age of yours and stop depending on honorarium from corrupt politicians. A word is enough for the wise!

This is the evil you are supporting!

Read this news yesterday when he was still missing.

Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu was on election duty in Bauchi state and has not been seen or heard from since Sunday evening. His last phone calls were the calls of someone in distress and his last facebook page post might just give a clue as to why this is the case:

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

Today he was confirmed dead by his family. He was among the youth corpers killed in Bauchi State during the post-election violence on Sunday night. RIP brother. cry cry My heart is broken. cry cry

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/04/missing-youth-corper-ukeoma-aik.html
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by jmaine: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
greateros:

Truth they say is very bitter! you can fool some people some time but you cant fool all the people all the time!

http://www.representnigerians.com/account/statepage.aspx?state=bauchi

Bauchi a PDP State - tell us how is it possible for CPC to hijack ballot boxes and ballot papers in a dominant PDP state!

Truth can be so glaring but human demons like you shy away from it!

Gov Isa Yuguda (29 May 2007 - 29 May 2011), (29 May 2011 - Date)
BAUCHI STATE

Nigerian Senate
Sen. Adamu Gimba(BAUCHI SOUTH, PDP)

Sen. Ahmed Abdul Ningi(BAUCHI CENTRAL, PDP)

Sen. Babayo Garba Gamawa(BAUCHI NORTH, PDP)

Nigerian House of Assembly
Hon. Aliyu Ibrahim Gebi (BAUCHI, CPC)

Hon. Yahaya Gumau Lawal(TORO, CPC)

Hon. Abdulrazak Zaki Nuhu (NINGI/WARJI, PDP)

Hon. Umar Abubakar Sade (DARAZO/GANJUWA, PDP)

Hon. Mohammed Jatau Auwal (ZAKI, PDP)

Hon. Ahmed Gololo Madaki (GAMAWA, PDP)

Hon. Isa Hassan Mohammed (JAMARE/ITAS-GADAU, PDP)

Hon. Mohammed Tukur Adamu (ALKALERI/KIRFI, PDP)
(Thats the ward where Ikechukwu was killed by PDP Tugs disguising as CPC agents! Its on record that CPC doesn't even have a party agent in those wards because of threat to their live!)

Hon. Abubakar Misau Ahmed (MISAU/ DAMBAM, PDP)

Hon. Adamu Gurai (SHIRA/GIADE, CPC)

Hon. Auwalu Dahiru Saleh (KATAGUM, CPC)

Hon. Yakubu Dogara (BOGORO/DASS/TAFAWA BALEWA, PDP)

Am sure it's also the PDP who updated Aikafavor Ukeoma facebook status, before murdering him in cold blood

You are simply irredeemable . . embarassed

greateros:

No you impregnated his dog!

You mean his sibling's & relative's are seen as neighborhood dogs ready for the taking at all times . . .Thanks for the insight bruv . . . .
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
Could any one with a sound mind support a reknown Boko Haram negotiator ? A man who rode on the Wings of Tunde Idiagbon's War Against Indiscipline to purport himself as anti-corruption champion, yet mere threat by IBB to expose his corruption on the PTF made him keep silent like a little rabit? A man who instead of resting in his old age goes about crying to Muslim nematodes to kill Christians and Igbos in Northern Nigeria ? Only a persona-non-grata can support Muhammedu Ibn Buhari Ibn Haram

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
[quote author=jmaine]

[b]Am sure it's the PDP who updated Aikafavor Ukeoma facebook status before murdering him in cold blood
[/b]
You are simply irredemable . . embarassed

its irredeemable tongue

Now i fully understand that comprehension is one of your serious problems! please read again or do you want me to translate it to pidgin?

You mean his sibling's & relative's are seen as neighborhood dogs ready for the taking at all times . . .Thanks for the insight bruv . . . .

No i mean that people like you are only fit to c0pulate with his dog! wink

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by taharqa: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
honeric01:

Souless devil, wetin u no understand for this article?

See this Mu.mu-ish nonentity o. U no know your mate again wey u dey quote dat comment? U dey crazee ni?

U guys in the north should continue to fo.ol yrselves and blame even God for the mindlessness of the terrorists amongst you in a blind bid to protect the 'image' of Allah or Islam. Na who una unova blame- CIA< MOSSAD, M15, Igbos, Govt, GEJ, Iran, Neighboring countries, poverty, 'injustice', CAN, Northern Christians,JTF and even recently Kanuris- anybody as long as it does not affect the 'image' of Islam which some of you guys now cherish as though it is a CULT. U guys should keep it up; keep propagating the Narrative of the BH extremists, Na who dem dey bomb day in day out?

[b]...But wait o,lets even just pretend for a moment and say you guys are right: FG is BH. Then it follows that Sambo, Mark, Tambuwal, Murktar (4 out of 5 top offices in the country), Min of Defense, NSA, Chief of Defense staff, Chief of Air Staff, IGP, Comptroller General of Customs, half of the GOCs in the Army, more than half of the top echelon of the Security Services, Chairmen and/or Vices of the Committees of the NA on Defense, Interior, Intelligence, Army, Police, etc, the 19 Northern Governors, former Military rulers and in fact all the top leaders in the north esp the Emirs are ALL Big 'FOOOOLs' for agreeing to collaborate with Southerners led by GEJ to destroy their own backyard by using the JTF (your own leaders must really HATE you guys; wetin una do?).

Oh by the way, this would also mean that the GOC in charge of Bono and Ybe, plus that Col. Sani the spokesman of JTF in Borno and in fact about half of the men of the JTF who are Northern Muslims are also 'FOOOOls' for killing their own people Or at least not rejecting such 'orders' and crying out. Maybe, just maybe what some persons have been saying abut the size of the 'brains' of northerners (which I have always fought against) is right after all[/b].

Now i cant obviously make sense of all these but since you are a very foolish guy, you may want to plz help me understand all the foolishness, No?

Again, keep blaming the govt for BH, while southerners should also keep blaming Buhari for BH; when BH finish dealing with all of you, maybe you guys would have learnt the hard way that there are just some things that one does not play regional or political games with. Keep playing with DEATH.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Demdem(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
greateros:

Truth they say is very bitter! you can fool some people some time but you cant fool all the people all the time!

http://www.representnigerians.com/account/statepage.aspx?state=bauchi

Bauchi a PDP State - tell us how is it possible for CPC to hijack ballot boxes and ballot papers in a dominant PDP state!

Truth can be so glaring but human demons like you shy away from it!

Gov Isa Yuguda (29 May 2007 - 29 May 2011), (29 May 2011 - Date)
BAUCHI STATE

Nigerian Senate
Sen. Adamu Gimba(BAUCHI SOUTH, PDP)

Sen. Ahmed Abdul Ningi(BAUCHI CENTRAL, PDP)

Sen. Babayo Garba Gamawa(BAUCHI NORTH, PDP)

Nigerian House of Assembly
Hon. Aliyu Ibrahim Gebi (BAUCHI, CPC)

Hon. Yahaya Gumau Lawal(TORO, CPC)

Hon. Abdulrazak Zaki Nuhu (NINGI/WARJI, PDP)

Hon. Umar Abubakar Sade (DARAZO/GANJUWA, PDP)

Hon. Mohammed Jatau Auwal (ZAKI, PDP)

Hon. Ahmed Gololo Madaki (GAMAWA, PDP)

Hon. Isa Hassan Mohammed (JAMARE/ITAS-GADAU, PDP)

Hon. Mohammed Tukur Adamu (ALKALERI/KIRFI, PDP)
(Thats the ward where Ikechukwu was killed by PDP Tugs disguising as CPC agents! Its on record that CPC doesn't even have a party agent in those wards because of threat to their live!)

Hon. Abubakar Misau Ahmed (MISAU/ DAMBAM, PDP)

Hon. Adamu Gurai (SHIRA/GIADE, CPC)

Hon. Auwalu Dahiru Saleh (KATAGUM, CPC)

Hon. Yakubu Dogara (BOGORO/DASS/TAFAWA BALEWA, PDP)

No you impregnated his dog!

So much wisdom u have exhibited here. It's only the foolish that won't be able to fathom it. Believe me, we av quite a sizeable number here. grin
RIP Ukeoma.

5 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by thelastPope(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
greateros:

No stupid one! this is the response!

and this is an advice for fools like you who thinks they know and yet they knows nothing!

Stop the destruction. Stop the wickedness. Stop the waste. Put down your swords. Your boys say they want to come clean and you should negotiate for them. Why dont you take the initiative and put this thing to bed! Have some conscience.

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Caseless: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Trash not Thrash - If he was a physically flogging them now, then that would be thrash but he isn't (verbal flogging doesn't count) so there is not context for its usage here.

Street not Treat - Now I understand why you would think communication is a treat, I suspect not many people like to communicate with you in real life so when someone does, it is a big double treat for you but again, no place for it here. For Regular people, communication is a two street.

You are welcome! smiley
my oga , i no sabi english, but i must commend ur effort in enhancing its proper usage on this forum. How far , was there need for 'there is NOT context for its usage '? No attack me oooo...i wan learn
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by jmaine: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
greateros: Now i fully understand that comprehension is one of your serious problems! please read again or do you want me to translate it to pidgin?

Bullshyte said a million times = Bullshyte . .It changes nothing . . .Read Aikfavor Ukeoma last facebook post and apply your comprehension lessons along . .

greateros: No i mean that people like you are only fit to c0pulate with his dog!

Really ? . . .Present your sister,aunt and female relatives to me and see them ravaged to ecstasy point . . .Your puzzle might just be solved by that lil experiment . . .
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by takedat(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Could any one with a sound mind support a reknown Boko Haram negotiator ? A man who rode on the Wings of Tunde Idiagbon's War Against Indiscipline to purport himself as anti-corruption champion, yet mere threat by IBB to expose his corruption on the PTF made him keep silent like a little rabit? A man who instead of resting in his old age goes about crying to Muslim nematodes to kill Christians and Igbos in Northern Nigeria ? Only a persona-non-grata can support Muhammedu Ibn Buhari Ibn Haram
A Bum using a moniker of Billyonaire. Your life reeks of poo! Kindly go to the market and buy a new one. Such a sectional and religious bigot!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by jmaine: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

Stop the destruction. Stop the wickedness. Stop the waste. Put down your swords. Your boys say they want to come clean and you should negotiate for them. Why dont you take the initiative and put this thing to bed! Have some conscience.

Straw grasping na potent illness i swear cheesy . . .See as my man greateros dey daze himself over simple glaring facts grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Mekanze: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Standing5: The GEJ crew and their blackmailing game surely won't last forever . . . 2015 will soon come and we get to see how things go.
Stop deceiving your self there wil be no Nigeria come 2015.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
Demdem:

So much wisdom u have exhibited here. It's only the foolish that won't be able to fathom it. Believe me, we av quite a sizeable number here. grin
RIP Ukeoma.

thanks bro!

'Tis strange -- but true; for truth is always strange;
Stranger than fiction.

LORD BYRON, Don Juan

RIP Ukeoma - your death on the alter of PDP deception will sure not be in vain - sadly, heroes like you are used and forgotten by people who sacrificed you to achieve their selfish goals!

RIP Broda my tears flows for your innocence and for your loved ones whose pains knows no depth! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by thelastPope(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
jmaine:

Straw grasping na potent illness i swear cheesy . . .See as my man greateros dey daze himself over simple glaring facts grin

I tire pass michellin! Let him be arguing with Ukeoma there. The young man of blessed memory don post for him wall and no weapon fashioned fit erase am. Even Zukerberg no get the password! Make dem dey make noise there!

Na full billboard we go use am do if dem no take time
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by taharqa: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
jmaine:

Bullshyte said a million times = Bullshyte . .It changes nothing . . .Read Aikfavor Ukeoma last facebook post and apply your comprehension lessons along . .

Really ? . . .Present your sister,aunt and female relatives to me and see them ravaged to ecstasy point . . .Your puzzle might just be solved by that lil experiment . . .

i use to admire your intelligence. so sad you 've lost it all! you are a classic case of everyman has a price. truly nothing good last forever.

Adieu jmaine of the '09s cry :'

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by thelastPope(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
To show you how desperate they are, they have conspired with one anti GEJ MOD, to quickly dig up an old GEJ bashing thread and they have sent it to front page sharp sharp to try and redeem their f-up. The straw clutching is pathetic! repulsive! They have no class! Agberos!
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by chucky234(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
Billyonaire: CPC has no case. The grammarian who wrote this bull.shit should learn that without an understanding of the facts he wants to buttress, we are at a loss of what he wanted to communicate. But the only thing that I and every Nigerian know is, that, Buhari will NEVER be President!
The message was crafted for those who understands the information it conveys,don't deviate from the truth,use your dictionary if you are in conflict with any of the words used.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by taharqa: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
greateros:

thanks bro!

'Tis strange -- but true; for truth is always strange;
Stranger than fiction.

LORD BYRON, Don Juan

RIP Ukeoma - your death on the alter of PDP deception will sure not be in vain - sadly, heroes like you are used and forgotten by people who sacrificed you to achieve their selfish goals!

RIP Broda my tears flows for your innocence and for your loved ones whose pains knows no depth! cry cry cry cry cry cry

Oh so, it was even the PDP that orchestrated the post-election violence and killed those innocent corpers and others AFTER just winning the election; while the CPC later went to bail the about 500 people who were arrested for the crime.

Wondaful!! What cant the Human Mind belief?

We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong , impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right. Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time: the only check on it is that sooner or later a false belief bumps up against a solid reality, usually on a battlefield

---- George Orwell

.... I *smh* for Northerners; REALITY would soon set in (then bot the fooolish few and the docile mass would be licking their brutalized wounds). DECEIT is easy; Deceiving oneself even easier BUT the consequences......

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by SisiKill1: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
caseless: my oga , i no sabi english, but i must commend ur effort in enhancing its proper usage on this forum. How far , was there need for 'there is NOT context for its usage '? No attack me oooo...i wan learn
Hahahahaha! Touche!!! cheesy cheesy

Teacher don teach him nonsense!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by chucky234(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
jmaine:

You are finally out of your shell,too bad Okupe is giving you sleepless nights.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Caseless: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Hahahahaha! Touche!!! cheesy cheesy

Teacher don teach him nonsense!!
hahahaha...my oga, english is hard! Na d 'NOT' part confuse me.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by jmaine: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
chucky234: You are finally out of your shell,too bad Okupe is giving you sleepless nights.

Which shell and which sleepless nights undecided . . .You just dey find talk wey no dey . . .

Meanwhile Dr Okupe sabi light fire for una nyash cheesy . . .
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by jmaine: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
greateros:

i use to admire your intelligence. so sad you 've lost it all! you are a classic case of everyman has a price. truly nothing good last forever.

Adieu jmaine of the '09s cry :'

[size=14pt]. . .Newsline . . . . . .[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Elueme: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

So y didn't he arrest Buhari??
Just the way he said some members of the ruling party knew something about the Boko haram but didn't arrest anybody or mention names
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by honeric01(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
Elueme: You must be a retardern not to know that Azzazi wanted to arrest Buhari at a time for possible involvement with Boko haram.. Buhari is a sponsor of Boko haram and Nigerians believe so. Go drown yourselve in river Benue if you can't bear the pain

And why didn't he arrest Buhari? oh let me help you, Buhari bribed him with 2 oil blocs, 100 billion dollars and 2 mansion in Abuja right? the life of a chicken is more valuable than yours, Okupe, Abati, Beaf and Omokri put together!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) / FINCEN Files: U.S. Probes Obasanjo, Jonathan Over Malabu OPL 245 Fund Transfers / Why Buhari did not Implement Orosanye Report - Ex-Minister, Adebayo Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.