Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC (14454 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy / Former Governor Of Benue Confirms Doyin Okupe Is A Crook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by thelastPope(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
Let me remind you lot

https://www.nairaland.com/652907/37-corp-members-died-bauchi

kech: Read this news yesterday when he was still missing.

Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu was on election duty in Bauchi state and has not been seen or heard from since Sunday evening. His last phone calls were the calls of someone in distress and his last facebook page post might just give a clue as to why this is the case:

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

Today he was confirmed dead by his family. He was among the youth corpers killed in Bauchi State during the post-election violence on Sunday night. RIP brother. cry cry My heart is broken. cry cry

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/04/missing-youth-corper-ukeoma-aik.html
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Caseless: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
honeric01:

Another ostrich. always hiding their heads in the sand.
no mind that toad in disguise of a mouse!
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by kunzel(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
honeric01:

Lol GMB must be related to the PDP government house issue in Bornu?
Ndume must be GMB brother
Azazzi must have been paid by GMB to lie too
Henry Okah is a member of CPC
Jonathan must have been drunk when he said his govt is filled up with boko haram members

Infact you get brain die. cheesy
No mind am. Some people's hatred for the man will soon kill them.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by kunzel(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
doche1:
u r a big foul, wen its real dat cpc n buhari r bokoharam, u r now blindfolded wit grammer n usless facts dat cnt get any stndin ground, as far as i kn buhari n cpc r thr in d north trainin bokoharam 2 fyt against GEJ gov't.may God punish all does northern leaders wo r bhind boko haram,xpecially cpc n buhari in draggin GEJ name 2 d ground
Chei se mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by IMMUNO1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
All I know is dat GMB has a hand on the insecurity in this country.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Caseless: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
kunzel:
Chei se mumu!
hmmm...na pdp cause the mumuness...i can see that.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Iykopee(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
I cant imagine GEJ sponsoring some group of persons to commit suicide.. It doesnt sound definite as presented by the CPC spokesman.....if GEJ is sponsoring bokoharam, then some faction of it is equally being sponsored by buhari.....its 50-50 tin....no more blame game again
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by chiamyluv: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
Denlightened: Even if GMB is the founder of Boko Haram,he is still a more respected personality than the fucking attack lion;for goodness sake no report has indicted General Buhari of being corrupt or even sponsoring Boko hara wheras Okupe is still entangled in a corruption trial involving two of his companies.Buhari has denied being Boko haram's sponsor but the goverrnment is yet to deny being the biggest boko haram.(fact)
its a lie, buhari is d chief sponsor of BH aπϑ he can't deny it. If no y did BH mention his?
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Caseless: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
IMMUNO1: All I know is dat GMB has a hand on the insecurity in this country.
guy, go and read. How much GMB get sponsor insurgency? D problem with nigerians is that we are mostly blind to facts due to the sentimental approach we apply to national issues.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by thelastPope(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
take dat: What a pea brain you have! Why not try and disassociate your boss from all the allegations the writer labelled against him. If Buhari is a murderer why not advice your boss to arrest him!!! But since your boss is a retard and a wimp, I shouldn't expect much from a pipsqueak like you.

Read and repent!

Read this news yesterday when he was still missing.

Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu was on election duty in Bauchi state and has not been seen or heard from since Sunday evening. His last phone calls were the calls of someone in distress and his last facebook page post might just give a clue as to why this is the case:

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

Today he was confirmed dead by his family. He was among the youth corpers killed in Bauchi State during the post-election violence on Sunday night. RIP brother. cry cry My heart is broken. cry cry

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/04/missing-youth-corper-ukeoma-aik.html
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Elueme: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
take dat: This is an eye opener for those who
has consistently been brainwashed by
the lies of an insecure and devious
government. A government that
indirectly sponsors terrorism and its
party(PDP) as accomplice.

For folks like Abati that went from a
Conscience nurtured by Truth to that
of falsehood and Okupe the failed
doctor turned compulsive liar, its time
they know that Nigerians will not
continue to be hoodwinked.

GEJ and his party(PDP, the nest of
killers) should resolve the insecurity
problem amongst themselves. They
cannot create a problem and expect
an outsider to carry the blame. PDP -
Boko Haram
Young man! Why are you ranting with so much fury? Tell your CPC that they are not yet considered a political party, so should stop making noise..
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
Oboi! See grammer from an 'Engr' sef. I like this guy, Rotimi Fashakin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Caseless: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
chiamyluv: its a lie, buhari is d chief sponsor of BH Α̲̅πϑ he can't deny it. If no y did BH mention his?
okoro
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Elueme: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
honeric01:

Lol GMB must be related to the PDP government house issue in Bornu?
Ndume must be GMB brother
Azazzi must have been paid by GMB to lie too
Henry Okah is a member of CPC
Jonathan must have been drunk when he said his govt is filled up with boko haram members

Infact you get brain die. cheesy
You must be a retardern not to know that Azzazi wanted to arrest Buhari at a time for possible involvement with Boko haram.. Buhari is a sponsor of Boko haram and Nigerians believe so. Go drown yourselve in river Benue if you can't bear the pain

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by takedat(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
Elueme: Young man! Why are you ranting with so much fury? Tell your CPC that they are yet considered a political party, so should stop making noise..
Juvenile, I can see that you've come to defend your corrupt and devilish patrons. There are no political parties in Nigeria but associations, nonetheless PDP is a nest of killers that have bought the conscience of misguided youths like yourself

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
Boko Haram nominated Buhari as their spokes person
CPC will never rule Nigeria
Buhari will NEVER be President
Every other thing is relatively unimportant noise-making by a failing group of nematodes who are trying to whip public sympathy.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by GARRIx7(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Elueme: You must be a retardern not to know that Azzazi wanted to arrest Buhari at a time for possible involvement with Boko haram.. Buhari is a sponsor of Boko haram and Nigerians believe so. Go drown yourselve in river Benue if you can't bear the pain

So y didn't he arrest Buhari??

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by jmaine: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
Massive tear shedding episodes in progress here grin . . .Who gives a shyte about Buhari and his useless cohorts . . . .
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by zoedicus: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
i'll come back and read everything after i don finish my garri and groundnut. I no want big grammar to make my garri tasteless. Smh.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by takedat(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

Read and repent!

Talk is cheap! If GMB is behind your gossip post(llb) tell your spineless boss to arrest him.

Put your life into good use at this tender age of yours and stop depending on honorarium from corrupt politicians. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope: Let me remind you lot

https://www.nairaland.com/652907/37-corp-members-died-bauchi

ordinarily, i don't waste my time on fools like you but for the sake of posterity, i will be a fool like you just this once for the purpose of clearing this long standing issue!

I will start by saying that poor Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu died with the believe that he is doing the right thing for a nation and a leader that doesn't give a crap about him! He died not knowing that he innocently got entangled in a game of falsehood and deception that is far bigger than he can ever comprehend! A game that PDP has mastered for so long!

The Contract given to Isa Yuguda {the governor of Bauchi State from 2007 till Date} before being accepted into the PDP cult brotherhood - is simply to rubish the image of Gen Buhari! Yuguda was originally from ANPP and on loosing favour with the people of Bauchi state [http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/gamji-politics/47045-governance-has-become-nonsense-in-bauchigadi], He decided to have a deal with he devil [PDP] just to retain power as the governor of Bauchi state!

PDP gave Yuguda only one condition - rubbish the image of Gen. Buhari which ever way possible! He agreed to do that and he did it brilliantly by using his tugs to do what they know how to do best!

To cut the history short, Bauchi state is a dominant PDP state - majority of its senators and reps member are from PDP! can u imagine that even the local govt where Ikechukwu was killed is a PDP led local government! now tell me how possible is it for CPC to hijack ballot boxes and voters card in a PDP dominated zone!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_National_Assembly_delegation_from_Bauchi

allmost all the senators and house reps members in National assembly are from PDP execep only one from CPC!

http://www.themaceonline.com/senate-news/174-know-your-senators-senators-of-the-7th-national-assembly
BAUCHI STATE
DISTRICT CANDIDATE GENDER PARTY
Bauchi North Ahmed Abdul Ningi Male PDP
Bauchi North Alh. Babayo G. Gamawa Male PDP
Bauchi South Adamu Ibrahim Gumba Male PDP

http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/index.php/news/158-interviews/7696-i-ll-conduct-most-credible-lg-poll-ever-in-bauchi-state-siec-boss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bauchi_State

The state assembly is dominated by PDP!

Boko haram HQ is in Bauchi State! In fact they tried hosting their flag 2 weeks ago in Damaturu!

For folks like late ikechukwu, he was sacrificed to achieve an agenda! and if you want to make a sacrifice who do you choose? the chicken that no one will complain much over its lost! Ikechukwu was an igbo son and we all know that Igbos are the sacrificial lamb because their so-called leaders have sold their birth right on the alter of selfish politics!

For foo!s like you, i will advice you to keep your mouth shut when it comes to PDP led Nigerian politics or else the stream that is not up to the ankle will drown you!

5 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by FrankC3: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
honeric01:

Abeg go park for garage jare, as if we don't know you all. another soul-less devil coming to defend and derail.
Calling someone that you met on an internet board names says a lot about who you are. Real men don't throw insults around. They solve problems along the line of their principles and belief.
Even if you are a teenager, you are in a melting point of opinions and ideas and your online attitude is not the best around. I advice you to grow up. Insults is meant for people who either have no idea to canvass or do not know how to canvass their ideas or feel that they are somehow superior to the other guy or ALL of the above.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by lacasa: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
IMMUNO1: All I know is dat GMB has a hand on the insecurity in this country.

Thank Heavens u said that's "all Ɣou кnoω"

grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by lacasa: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
Where are the famous "40 laptop crew"
grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Boko Haram nominated Buhari as their spokes person
CPC will never rule Nigeria
Buhari will NEVER be President
Every other thing is relatively unimportant noise-making by a failing group of nematodes who are trying to whip public sympathy.

You can say that again - but be rest assured that hypnotism doesn't last for ever! majority of us knows what PDP is doing to the psych of Nigerians. But one day the scale will fall from their eyes and they will see PDP for what it is - a blood sucking evil cult! Then Nigerians will react! I pray you will be saved undecided

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by jmaine: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
greateros:

I will start by saying that poor Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu died with the believe that he is doing the right thing for a nation and a leader that doesn't give a crap about him! He died not knowing that he innocently got entangled in a game of falsehood and deception that is far bigger than he can ever comprehend! A game that PDP has mastered for so long!

Your desperate irredeemable foolishness and stvpidity is amazing . . . .How did you confidently come up with that tripe with respect to Aikfavor gruel death at the hands of the CPC thugs . . .

Was this a deliberate act to spew unconventional idiocy ? undecided
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by SisiKill1: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
taharqa: Can smone plz tell d eediot who wrote this thrash to undastad that Communication is a 2-way treat. I know there is a severe need for sm persons to engage in PROPAGANDA these days but for God's sake at least let ppl undastad what d hell you are trying to say. Big grammar and sweetening words wud not do

Trash not Thrash - If he was a physically flogging them now, then that would be thrash but he isn't (verbal flogging doesn't count) so there isn't a context for its usage here.

Street not Treat - Now I understand why you would think communication is a treat, I suspect not many people like to communicate with you in real life so when someone does, it is a big double treat for you but again, no place for it here. For Regular people, communication is a two street.

You are welcome! smiley

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by earthgreeners(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
jmaine:

Your irredeemable foolishness and stvpidity is amazing . . . .How did you confidently come up with that tripe with respect to Aikfavor gruel death at the hands of the CPC thugs . . .

You are the retardinho I'v been looking for!!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by jmaine: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

You are the retardinho I'v been looking for!!!!

Did i impregnate your sibling or relative ? undecided

Is Retardinho your family name or ancestral in nature ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by GARRIx7(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Trash not Thrash - If he was a physically flogging them now, then that would be thrash but he isn't (verbal flogging doesn't count) so there is not context for its usage here.

Street not Treat - Now I understand why you would think communication is a treat, I suspect not many people like to communicate with you in real life so when someone does, it is a big double treat for you but again, no place for it here. For Regular people, communication is a two street.

You are welcome! smiley

Ma'am pls what's the name and address of your school?? My driver needs english lessons..... grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by earthgreeners(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
jmaine: Did i impregnate your sibling or relative ? undecided

I want u to tell ur father 'Mr. Retardeen aka GEJ, that all d blackmail and -ve political tactics against GMB will only lead him to the dungeon...
Re: Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
jmaine:

Your desperate irredeemable foolishness and stvpidity is amazing . . . .How did you confidently come up with that tripe with respect to Aikfavor gruel death at the hands of the CPC thugs . . .

Truth they say is very bitter! you can fool some people some time but you cant fool all the people all the time!

http://www.representnigerians.com/account/statepage.aspx?state=bauchi

Bauchi a PDP State - tell us how is it possible for CPC to hijack ballot boxes and ballot papers in a dominant PDP state!

Truth can be so glaring but human demons like you shy away from it!

Gov Isa Yuguda (29 May 2007 - 29 May 2011), (29 May 2011 - Date)
BAUCHI STATE

Nigerian Senate
Sen. Adamu Gimba(BAUCHI SOUTH, PDP)

Sen. Ahmed Abdul Ningi(BAUCHI CENTRAL, PDP)

Sen. Babayo Garba Gamawa(BAUCHI NORTH, PDP)

Nigerian House of Assembly
Hon. Aliyu Ibrahim Gebi (BAUCHI, CPC)

Hon. Yahaya Gumau Lawal(TORO, CPC)

Hon. Abdulrazak Zaki Nuhu (NINGI/WARJI, PDP)

Hon. Umar Abubakar Sade (DARAZO/GANJUWA, PDP)

Hon. Mohammed Jatau Auwal (ZAKI, PDP)

Hon. Ahmed Gololo Madaki (GAMAWA, PDP)

Hon. Isa Hassan Mohammed (JAMARE/ITAS-GADAU, PDP)

Hon. Mohammed Tukur Adamu (ALKALERI/KIRFI, PDP)
(Thats the ward where Ikechukwu was killed by PDP Tugs disguising as CPC agents! Its on record that CPC doesn't even have a party agent in those wards because of threat to their live!)

Hon. Abubakar Misau Ahmed (MISAU/ DAMBAM, PDP)

Hon. Adamu Gurai (SHIRA/GIADE, CPC)

Hon. Auwalu Dahiru Saleh (KATAGUM, CPC)

Hon. Yakubu Dogara (BOGORO/DASS/TAFAWA BALEWA, PDP)

jmaine:

Did i impregnate your sibling or relative ? undecided

undecided

No you impregnated his dog!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Appoints Pwc As Growth And Employment Project Administrator / Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) / March 9: Steer clear of Niger Delta - PDP cautious Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.