Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Undeniable Facts About Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Undeniable Facts About Marriage (20069 Views)

Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage / We Just Met $ She's Talking About Marriage / Great Thoughts By Great Men About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by Chongaiman: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2013
^^^
Many threads usually start out nicely until NL-addicted sociopaths start spewing BS.
Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by Sagamite(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2013
Chongaiman: ^^^
Many threads usually start out nicely until NL-addicted sociopaths start spewing BS.

Animal, go back to your aggrieved station and take your slaughtering and stop derailing the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1168844/nigeria-military-ranks-4th-africa/5#13982597

Zombie o, Zombie!

Zombie o, Zombie!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by ayikondu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: More please!
Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.
Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by Gambrosia: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Amen!!! Back to topic!!! Mooooooore pwwweeazzze!!!! kiss
Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by Lizzypop: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Am abt to enter and don't believe d post I use my mum as an example if she can stay in Marriage for more than 35years and still happy, den am very happy with my decision of getting married
Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Marriage is exactly what you want it to be.If you invest Bullshit,that you shall reap,if you invest peace,you reap peace.Marriage is more like making your bed and lying on it.As far as I can tell,being single is no better.A good marriage rocks!!!!!
Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by Sagamite(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
byvan: Marriage is exactly what you want it to be.If you invest Bullshit,that you shall reap,if you invest peace,you reap peace.Marriage is more like making your bed and lying on it.As far as I can tell,being single is no better.A good marriage rocks!!!!!

From what I hear from a lot of men that are married or divorced, being single is better, it is just for a stable home for the kids that marriage is priority.
Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by Chongaiman: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
^^^
Either childish logic or as a result of association with social misfits.
Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by Sagamite(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Chongaiman: ^^^
Either childish logic or as a result of association with social misfits.

Social Misfits? grin grin grin grin Says the illiterate person that is a proud part of an establishment of misfits that kill kids and raape young girls? grin
Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by Tgirl4real(f): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
Undeniable facts indeed! I kept on nodding and smiling as I read through.

grin grin grin
Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by erayo2GCA(m): 7:10am On Jan 25, 2013
Coldfeet: Sorry but its TANGO! Not TANGLE

over sabi sh(u)t up..both is done by 2..TANGLE= twisted interwoven.. TANGO= ballroom dance..

it takes 2 to tangle/tango
Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by AspySuspy: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
More pweeeeeeeeeze!!!! cool
Re: Undeniable Facts About Marriage by rubi(f): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nice thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests / Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter / Should I Greet & Call My Husband's Younger Sister 'Aunty'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.