Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,006 members, 7,841,858 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. (15221 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister / Mississippi Finally Agrees To End Slavery / Racially Motivated Murder In Mississippi - Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Horus(m): 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2012

2 Likes

Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by CuntDestroyer: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
eve was BLACK!

1 Like

Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Ganys: 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
hmmm
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
dabrake: PDP and GEJ just condemned the protest, blaming it on the opposition parties.

I don't know how you guys mix up information. Yes, GEJ Condemned the protest but he did not blame opposing parties.

He blamed the Oil Barons and Oil Cabals. Don't confuse people.
smiley wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Super1759: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmm. Someone don hijack this thread with rubbish pix
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by yohannazack(m): 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
If they are agrifed wit d out com of d election, president gej has set up presidential comiti/election tribunal on barack obama election, dey shuld forward their complain to the tribunal. Where were they when their fadas, moders and sistars were votin obama becus he has legalised same sex mariage, abortion, prostitution, and d sale of hard drugs? Yeye children, carry dem com naija make we teach them abt discipline. Laf in jukun lang

1 Like

Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by CuntDestroyer: 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
WE HAVE TAKEN OVER TENNIS (WILLIAMS SISTERS) GOT THAT GOLF COURSE (TIGER) AND THE WHITE HOUSE WHATS LEFT IS THE HOCKEY RINK AND THE WHOLE DAMN WINTER OLYMPICS!

BE PROUD OF YOUR RACE AND HERITAGE.

SAY IT LOUD! AM BLACK AND PROUD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r_-NcCrXwM

5 Likes

Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
CuntDestroyer: WE HAVE TAKEN OVER TENNIS (WILLIAMS SISTERS) GOT THAT GOLF COURSE (TIGER) AND THE WHITE HOUSE WHATS LEFT IS THE HOCKEY RINK AND THE WHOLE DAMN WINTER OLYMPICS!

BE PROUD OF YOUR RACE AND HERITAGE.

SAY IT LOUD! AM BLACK AND PROUD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r_-NcCrXwM
brah, i am tipsy on red wine and this joint is feeling funky and fresh. kudos for the joint brah. this here is revolutionary muzik. am fixin to take a crackers head off after bumpin this joint
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Apparently, they've run out of things to do. Obama should send them a truckload of mops and march them all to mop River Mississippi, bunch of illiterate crackhead rednecks!
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by mallorca(m): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
CuntDestroyer: Obama: I put it to you sir that mah d1k is longer by a foot

Mitt: don't go there. Thats racist!
LOL
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
undecided undecided undecided

The same Obama you lot are stuck on his nuts don't give two fvcks about neither AAs nor Africans...

What's in this crap for Nigerians, anyway?? undecided undecided
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
Obama is a snake...

Snakes are more dangerous and vicious than normal enemies - go figure.... undecided
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by CuntDestroyer: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx: undecided undecided undecided

The same Obama you lot are stuck on his nuts don't give two fvcks about neither AAs nor Africans...

What's in this crap for Nigerians, anyway?? undecided undecided

listen here you scrawy hand fark, those hill billies would have had you strung on a tree because unfortunately you are black like us.

but none of us here would have given a fark over you.

1 Like

Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2012
cracker azz crackers dont want none of this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5CAQU6KsMI&feature=related
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by mallorca(m): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

they be bowing down to that sh1t. lol
Madre mia!!!!
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by CuntDestroyer: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx: Obama is a snake...

Snakes are more dangerous and vicious than normal enemies - go figure.... undecided

am a viper and my reptilian nature agrees with Obama. dealwithit.jpg
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by CuntDestroyer: 12:05am On Nov 10, 2012
obadiah777: cracker azz crackers dont want none of this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5CAQU6KsMI&feature=related

thats what am talking about rite there .... brofist bro

4 Likes

Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by CuntDestroyer: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2012
moar blackness

4 Likes

Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by mallorca(m): 12:08am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer: eve was BLACK!
something is wrong in this post
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2012
drowning out all this whiteness in this world. time for the israelite man to take control. fork all these self hating coons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juTeHsKPWhY&feature=related all these coons deserve to be cleansed in nuclear fire. WORLD WAR THREE BABY. BRING IT ON. SCORCH ALL THE COONS AND CRACKERS
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

thats what am talking about rite there .... brofist bro

Are you dumb? - don't EVER put Malcolm X and Obama in the same sentence...

Obama is more of a MLK than Brother El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz(Malcolm X)...

Hmmm... He isn't even a MLK because MLK was proud of his people, however, Obama is allergic to black people and he has identity crisis...

I've studied this man, and he's far from the "messiah" you lot think he's....
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by taharqa: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2012
Just as I expected. More of such would follow.

When the Republicans (led by Economic/social 'purists' like the Tea party folks)campaignd with the slogan 'We are going to Retrieve the country' (retrieving it from Blacks, Latinos, Asians, other minorities and Liberals of course wit a certainty that they 'owned' the country), this is what you expect and get.

Just like in Nigeria, when some political parties who did not have real structures in their own regions (NE and NW) talkless of the other 4 regions of the country (only campaigned in just 1 city in a whole geopolitical zone for instance) but told their 'blind' supporters that they MUST win cos they were 75% of the population and that others didnt like their opponents, that is also what you get.....wait, we actually got it, and hundreds of people including innocent graduates died.

That is what you get when Political Extremists seek POWER, period. I expect more....

3 Likes

Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by freecocoa(f): 12:11am On Nov 10, 2012
What does you expected from a group of Oles?
Na them sabi.
Obama has winned and nothing could be did abourit.undecided
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer: moar blackness
REVOLUTIONARY BABY. NO ROOM FOR COONS
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

am a viper and my reptilian nature agrees with Obama. dealwithit.jpg

You're a nutter lol..
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by CuntDestroyer: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2012
If any of you followed the campaign you would know why this protest isn't a surprise.

Obama was hated on not because of his inability to fix a republican effed up economy but because he was black. simple.

If you ever had to bring out a 500 euro note to pay for a 10 euro burger then you would understand.

I did.

Obama took it beyond my wallet oppression of euro trash and got 4 more years of being the H.N.I.C.

If you don't know what H.N.I.C. means then ask Morgan Freeman.
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by CuntDestroyer: 12:16am On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

Are you dumb? - don't EVER put Malcolm X and Obama in the same sentence...

Obama is more of a MLK than Brother El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz(Malcolm X)...

Hmmm... He isn't even a MLK because MLK was proud of his people, however, Obama is allergic to black people and he has identity crisis...

I've studied this man, and he's far from the "messiah" you lot think he's....

I don't care about the man but those southern red neck trash are just mad cos they have to deal with a black first Lady.
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer: If any of you followed the campaign you would know why this protest isn't a surprise.

Obama was hated on not because of his inability to fix a republican effed up economy but because he was black. simple.

If you ever had to bring out a 500 euro note to pay for a 10 euro burger then you would understand.

I did.

Obama took it beyond my wallet oppression of euro trash and got 4 more years of being the H.N.I.C.

If you don't know what H.N.I.C. means then ask Morgan Freeman.

HEAD NIGGA IN CHARGE
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 10, 2012
obadiah777: REVOLUTIONARY BABY. NO ROOM FOR COONS

Buzugee, and you think Obama is a revolutionary? grin

He's more of a spook than a revolutionary - just read and digest his policies...

The guy never talks about black people except when he's talking about listening to Jay Z and basketball...

A black city was wiped off the map in Libya by racist Arabs under his command, and he never said anything about despite outcries all over the media...

He works for the plutocrats in Washington and Wall Street - he's a spook!
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by CuntDestroyer: 12:17am On Nov 10, 2012
mallorca:
something is wrong in this post

em t1t1es rite?? so firm
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

I don't care about the man but those southern red neck trash are just mad cos they have to deal with a black first Lady.

He's half-white, they're also his people... grin

You're also half-white as well, I bet that's why you're on his nuts...
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by CuntDestroyer: 12:22am On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

Buzugee, and you think Obama is a revolutionary? grin

He's more of a spook than a revolutionary - just read and digest his policies...

The guy never talks about black people except when he's talking about listening to Jay Z and basketball...

A black city was wiped off the map in Libya by racist Arabs under his command, and he never said anything about despite outcries all over the media...

He works for the plutocrats in Washington and Wall Street - he's a spook!

He is POTUS. i.e. President Of The United States and not the AU for christ sakes.

If you think GEJ has it bad then think again. POTUS has to deal with a recession, a China and aggressive Russia, mid-east crisis, crazy North Korea and Bat sh1t insane Iran, Taliban, immigration from latin America and also maiantain a noble peace prize with hawks giving you a daily drill on missile code launch .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Actually Happy People - Myth Or Fact / Up To 13,000 Ukrainian Soldiers Killed Since Russian Invasion - Ukraine / Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.