Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. (15219 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister / Mississippi Finally Agrees To End Slavery / Racially Motivated Murder In Mississippi - Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by whitecat007: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2012
Still on this, thought you were joking? well! really don't know what else to tell you. Going to bed.

obadiah777: SEE THE THING ABOUT POPULATION ? YOU HAVE TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES. IF AMERICA WAS REALLY WHITE DOMINATED AS YOU PUT IT, OBAMA WOULD NOT HAVE WON. IT IS STATED THAT HE DID NOT GET MUCH OF THE WHITE VOTES. SO IF HE DID NOT GET MUCH OF THE WHITE VOTES THEN THAT MEANS THE ETHNIC POPULATION IS MORE THAN HALF. CRITICAL THINKING MY FRIEND. READ THIS >>>>http://gawker.com/5958328/welcome-to-the-coming-race-war SAYS HE DID NOT GET MANY WHITE VOTES
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by toluene12: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2012
@whitecat007 american national debt 1976- present
1976-1980: $ 600-900 billion carter-dem.
1980-1992:$ 1.0-4.5 trillion regan n bush snr- rep
1992-2000:$ 4.2-5.0 trillion clinton
2000-2008:$ 5.0-10 trillion bush
2008- oct 2012; $ 10-13.5 trillion obama
republicans and their voodoo economics are responsible for american accelerated economic woes.
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2012
whitecat007: Still on this, thought you were joking? well! really don't know what else to tell you. Going to bed.

YOU AINT GOT NOTHING TO TELL ME PATNA SO BETTER GO HUG YOUR MATTRESS grin
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by whitecat007: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2012
You just made my case for me tha Bush met 5T and also 5T. But the question is who spent that 5T bush met in office?

The debt right now is 16T not 13.5T so get your fact straight.

In a nutshell Obama has spent more than Bush spent in 8yrs in less than 4yrs. Go figure!!!

toluene12: @whitecat007 american national debt 1976- present
1976-1980: $ 600-900 billion
1980-1992:$ 1.0-4.5 trillion
1992-2000:$ 4.2-5.0 trillion
2000-2008:$ 5.0-10 trillion
2008- oct 2012; $ 10-13.5 trillion
republicans and their voodoo economics are responsible for american accelerated economic woes.
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by toluene12: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2012
^^^ who spent the $5T? Of course mainly bush's republican predecessors in office with their destructive economics ideologies.
U just don't get it! do u? Bush met a prosperous n healthy economy, but made a mess of it and then doubled the national debt. The man created his own problems and solved none. Obama on the other hand inherited multiple problems, he's a victim of circumstances.
Stop being a bush apologist! That guy is the worst thing that's ever happenned to america after osama bin laden. His I.Q is just a little bit above that of goodluck. Its even rumoured he mistakenly voted for obama because he didn't understand the simple instuctions on the voters card!
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Rinameh: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2012
Join the growing Community of Naija University Students http://frenzzy.net/ Connect, Chat & Collaborate. Connect, CHAT and Collaborate with students from other universities. SPREAD THE WORLD

We are pleased to introduce Frenzzy, the innovative one stop shop for communication, interaction and fun-sharing between Nigerian University students.

Frenzzy is a new way for university students to meet, connect, share, learn and chat.

Frenzzy offers a platform and opportunity for university students to relate, converse and share useful information. Frenzzy allows students to share idle chit-chat, trending topics in their respective schools, and also mutually beneficial academic information.

Th platform is truly innovative and seeks to cater to the dearth in adequate information and cooperation between universities and their students.

We want to create a platform where sharing, learning, connecting is made easy. Signup Today smiley
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by tomzman: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
I thought it was only in naija things like this happens.Those kids need flogging!
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by manny4life(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
whitecat007: You just made my case for me tha Bush met 5T and also 5T. But the question is who spent that 5T bush met in office?

In a nutshell Obama has spent more than Bush spent in 8yrs in less than 4yrs. Go figure!!!

And I approve his spending.

toluene12: ^^^ who spent the $5T? Of course mainly bush's republican predecessors in office with their destructive economics ideologies.
U just don't get it! do u? Bush met a prosperous n healthy economy, but made a mess of it and then doubled the national debt. The man created his own problems and solved none. Obama on the other hand inherited multiple problems, he's a victim of circumstances.
Stop being a bush apologist! That guy is the worst thing that's ever happenned to america after osama bin laden. His I.Q is just a little bit above that of goodluck. Its even rumoured he mistakenly voted for obama because he didn't understand the simple instuctions on the voters card!

Bros, leave all the conspiracy theorist,lol

Let me add to what you wrote, because some folks love to criticize even when it's obvious.

Bush left Obama with the largest mortgage mess you see today. Freddie and Fannie were literally bankrupt. Most of the banks, investmnet firms, large coprs in insurance giant AIG and their likes were rolling in RED. Where was Bush? Did I forget he started two war, medicare/medicaid was in total shambles, it was rumored that he withdrew out of the SS fund to finance his wars, before resorting to masssive deficit. All one person, educaton was skyroceting, YET no one sees all of these. All of these mess because he's playing by the republican handbook of economic chaos, same thing omney would have done. Start wars in Syria and Iran, and then blame Obama - GOD FORBID.

Obama came online, restored as much sanity as he could

First - The TARP funds. Though Bush singed it, Obama's administration disbursed it. All the large companies and banks had their share including the auto companies. Here are some of them - auto industries, Bank of America, Merryl Linch (now a part of BoA), the ALMIGHTY GOLDMAN SACHS, AIG, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, Washington Mutual, and the several list of companies on that list. Today, there's somewhat confidence in the banks and investment.

Second - Wall Street Trading/REGULATION. Isn't it obvious why Obama is heted on Wall Street? Obama through the SEC, Treasury, Justice Dept, passed one of the toughest securities trading regulations in the history of America. The SEC has more oversight functions of trading than before. The Justice Dept wasn't dulling either, that's why they're dreaded on Wall Street Today.

Third - Education. Under Obama's watch over the past four years, he has restructured education, something that Bush seemed to have neglected. Under Obama DOEd has created and enhanced better consolidation programs. Most students today can attest to that. Interest Rate borrowing was and is on the low, in fact, through Obama, Obama mandated that special engineering programs through participating schools should receive 0% interest. If you look at results, education is gradually improving in the U.S., less dropouts and more financial aid for those in school.

Fourth - Healthcare. This is a very tasteful/distasteful topic for many. Need I say more, Obamacare? Yes, do I think it's unconstitutional? YES, However, do I think it's a step towards restoration in the medic field, YES. Not everyone will like this, but having to cover extra 30million + folks will reduce debt they incur and unable to pay which then calls back to medicare. Repubs know this, Romney had same plan in MA, even experts in finance, economics, etc have stated that it will save the U.S., about $1trillion over the net 5years.

Fifth - Homeland Security. Did I mention under Obama's watch, he did what Bush could not do? Destroy OBL and his cohorts? Has there been few security lapses, YES, but DHS (dept in charge of domestic terror and security), has done a wonderful job. When I go to the airport with them scanners scanning the inner image, do I find it disturbing, YES, have I gotten over it, YES. Is it for the greater good, YES.

Sixth - Mortgage/Economy. So many may or may not agree, but believe it. Experts forecast that U.S. will add about 12million jobs over the next four years, all thx to Obama's policies. Did you not see it as part of Romney's campaign? Romney used the exact "12million" jobs after his own claims of job creation was questioned.

Has Obama made wrong decisions, bad calls on certain issues, such as the U.S. Ambassadors to Libya, YES he has - BUT, you can NEVER EVER compare it to Romney's gaffe nor Bush's slow mentality. I stand with Obama, anytime, anyday. If Obama had all the good stuff Bush had, America will be on a different path. He's president of U.S. NOT president of the black nation.
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by alanmwene: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
whitecat007: You just made my case for me tha Bush met 5T and also 5T. But the question is who spent that 5T bush met in office?

ft
Obama spent all that money to clean up the mess left by the georges bush posse!General motors and chrisler are now thriving thanks to obama handouts.georges bush went overdrive on stupid wars that cost america billions of dollars every month,yet you try to cut and paste the blame on obama?Come to think,why all these wall street hardcore capitalists never said no to bailout money?
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by KayDee4: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
whitecat007: Obama is not a black man, he is white and black,
........ and you are not a white cat. grin

whitecat007: All these misinformation self smh, Obama is closing down coal industries over some half inch fish environmentalists want to protect. his friend with the last name Green wants animals to have the same right as humans. After gay marriage, abortion and now drugs. Democrats fought hard to remove bibles from school and replace it with condoms. who is that person without bipolar or evil heart would vote for all these values?

What misinformation ?
If there's something you don't understand, point it out and I'll explain further to you.

Obama is closing down coal industries, yes , when they don't adhere to environmental rules and Romney agrees or agreed with that at one point in his life. He said "this coal plant behind me kills and i will shut it down"
So it is not an Obama thing.

A lot of uninformed people think that environmental protection should be swept under the carpet but if you know the combination of carcinogenic chemicals that flow into fracking wells, you will settle for drinking only rain water from now on.

I drink water straight from my fridge tap which is connected to general water supply and I hope and pray all the time that the subsurface aquifer hasn't been compromised by drilling activities.
I dont know if you ever saw the documentary of the guy in Pennsylvania or so, whose water tap spits flammable water. Imagine how sick you can get by drinking cancerous water.
So, its not just about the fishes and animals, its about our protection too.

For those social issues, gay marriage, abortions, etc., the problem with them lies in the constitutional ammendments and independence charters of freedom and rights.

I dont know what the republicans and their supporters want:
They want to reduce debt but they dont want to tax the rich - How is it supposed to work ?
They want to cut spending and at the same time increase unnecessary defense spending - How is it supposed to work?
. . . . . and so on.

*yawns* abeg Arsenal match don start.
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by drstone1: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
toshmann:

this is true. trust me, i live in ohio. i voted for romney bc i'm a republican and i agree with the republican agenda. but racism is real, even here in ohio. if ohio has racism, them mississippi has it 200times. because those southern states are . . . . . OMG lipsrsealed

LOL. Welcome to the new world. after the republican governors tried sooooooo much to rig the elections, i was so ashamed to be republican this week. who blames colling powel for departing. just that democrats will take america down the drain with weed, abortions, debt and welfare.
anyway . . .

Funny,...its not about OBAMA's blackness, but what his blackness has come to portray to Americans and the rest of Aficans. Before Him, Blacks were identified with Slavery, poverty etc. [color=#990000]But today,Courtesy of OBAMA, lesbianism, homosexuality, bestiality, gay marriage, gay rights and so many abhorrent ideas just come to the fore once his name is mentioned.....i dont think being black is thus defined!![/color]
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by whitecat007: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
Bush gave more to Africa than any president in history, but you people hate him, cos you people can't separate sentiments from issues. Look at the most populous black nation going from one incompetent leader to another due to inability to think and lack of foresight.

Most Americans became home owners during Bush administration more than anytime in US history, if that is not a better economy - I don't know what is.

All of you suffering from hate bush syndrome can go on with it.

toluene12: ^^^ who spent the $5T? Of course mainly bush's republican predecessors in office with their destructive economics ideologies.
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by whitecat007: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

And I approve his spending.

Bros, leave all the conspiracy theorist,lol

Let me add to what you wrote, because some folks love to criticize even when it's obvious.

Bush left Obama with the largest mortgage mess you see today. Freddie and Fannie were literally bankrupt. Most of the banks, investmnet firms, large coprs in insurance giant AIG and their likes were rolling in RED. Where was Bush? Did I forget he started two war, medicare/medicaid was in total shambles, it was rumored that he withdrew out of the SS fund to finance his wars, before resorting to masssive deficit. All one person, educaton was skyroceting, YET no one sees all of these. All of these mess because he's playing by the republican handbook of economic chaos, same thing omney would have done. Start wars in Syria and Iran, and then blame Obama - GOD FORBID.
********(I can bet my bottom dollar that this was lifted off a page of some loui Farahkan newspaper. Bush wrote the $700b check for Tarp against his conservative base when Obama was screaming that the economy is going down just so he can have enough money to pay his friends for their political favors. Too bad the greedy corporate world started declaring bankruptcy to get their hand on Bush kill. Bush should not have given that money cos the auto industies were wasteful with millions paid to their executive for bonuses.

Obama came online, restored as much sanity as he could

*******Obama is destroying America.

First - The TARP funds. Though Bush singed it, Obama's administration disbursed it. All the large companies and banks had their share including the auto companies. Here are some of them - auto industries, Bank of America, Merryl Linch (now a part of BoA), the ALMIGHTY GOLDMAN SACHS, AIG, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, Washington Mutual, and the several list of companies on that list. Today, there's somewhat confidence in the banks and investment.

You lied, the Banks are not giving out loans, they are all sitting on the money gotten from Tarp Scared to death by Obama policies.

Second - Wall Street Trading/REGULATION. Isn't it obvious why Obama is heted on Wall Street? Obama through the SEC, Treasury, Justice Dept, passed one of the toughest securities trading regulations in the history of America. The SEC has more oversight functions of trading than before. The Justice Dept wasn't dulling either, that's why they're dreaded on Wall Street Today.
****Democrat senators are involve with the illegal insider trading, ordinary american citizens would have gone to jail for that, but chicago politics(most corrupt in the history of the US)have made it like it did not happen. Eric folder is the most incompetent and fradulent attorney general in US history.

Third - Education. Under Obama's watch over the past four years, he has restructured education, something that Bush seemed to have neglected. Under Obama DOEd has created and enhanced better consolidation programs. Most students today can attest to that. Interest Rate borrowing was and is on the low, in fact, through Obama, Obama mandated that special engineering programs through participating schools should receive 0% interest. If you look at results, education is gradually improving in the U.S., less dropouts and more financial aid for those in school.

**** Bush had no child left behind, he introduced a school voucher where you can take your child to any school of your choice, but Democrats didn't want it. now ask your self why anyone will be against good education.

Fourth - Healthcare. This is a very tasteful/distasteful topic for many. Need I say more, Obamacare? Yes, do I think it's unconstitutional? YES, However, do I think it's a step towards restoration in the medic field, YES. Not everyone will like this, but having to cover extra 30million + folks will reduce debt they incur and unable to pay which then calls back to medicare. Repubs know this, Romney had same plan in MA, even experts in finance, economics, etc have stated that it will save the U.S., about $1trillion over the net 5years.

****American health care is the best in the world, why would he want to change it, and to model after which one? Canadians wait for Doctor's appointments for months or cross the border into the US for fast treatments.

Your Brothers and sisters who are living above poverty line will have to shell out about $500 monthly to pay for this Obamacare, because if you are not on food stamp or disability you are not going to be eligible. A foreign nurse that makes $6,000 per month will have to give $500 of the money she could have sent to help people back home to already fat uncle sam.

Fifth - Homeland Security. Did I mention under Obama's watch, he did what Bush could not do? Destroy OBL and his cohorts? Has there been few security lapses, YES, but DHS (dept in charge of domestic terror and security), has done a wonderful job. When I go to the airport with them scanners scanning the inner image, do I find it disturbing, YES, have I gotten over it, YES. Is it for the greater good, YES.

That was when OBL became slack and thought The US was at his weakest point-rightly so, obl days were number and the T6 got him when the intelligent had him, no president could have said no to T6. Even if Obama had said no, T6 would have taken him out anyway and blame it on accident. Obama do NOT have it him what it takes to protect Americans. The terrorists in benghazi are part of al kaida

Sixth - Mortgage/Economy. So many may or may not agree, but believe it. Experts forecast that U.S. will add about 12million jobs over the next four years, all thx to Obama's policies. Did you not see it as part of Romney's campaign? Romney used the exact "12million" jobs after his own claims of job creation was questioned.

*** Democrats said that, but we all know that will not happen under Obama.

Has Obama made wrong decisions, bad calls on certain issues, such as the U.S. Ambassadors to Libya, YES he has - BUT, you can NEVER EVER compare it to Romney's gaffe nor Bush's slow mentality. I stand with Obama, anytime, anyday. If Obama had all the good stuff Bush had, America will be on a different path. He's president of U.S. NOT president of the black nation.
You guys just want to keep giving free pass, but forgot that he will leave worst legacy than those before him.
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by whitecat007: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
Bush spent money to take care of Katrina, 911 and two wars.

Obama did NOT clean any mess but added to it.

Bush ave that check to the auto industries not Obama.

The wall street guys are just being human, with road kill worth billion, I would go for it too.

alanmwene:
Obama spent all that money to clean up the mess left by the georges bush posse!General motors and chrisler are now thriving thanks to obama handouts.georges bush went overdrive on stupid wars that cost america billions of dollars every month,yet you try to cut and paste the blame on obama?Come to think,why all these wall street hardcore capitalists never said no to bailout money?
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by whitecat007: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
The truth of the matter is pharmaceutical drugs and abestos have killed more than coal industries, the indusries are geraly safe, but Obama friends who are trying to make money from green energy are the people behind it. since they heard that Al gore made $100m the first year he started his global warming campaigne, they figured they can plead the case of fish and animals at the expence of humans and make millions too.

The flammable water happened in homes with faulty gas pipes. It had nothing to do with the coal industries Obama is trying to ruin.

You can't raise taxes on people making over $200,000 and call that rich, when many small and struggling businesses fall into this categories. I know many people in this pay bracket that I just can't help but feel for them. Thanks to Obama, America is declining really fast. Graduates now move back home with their parents. Lawyers can't find receptionist job. The geriatrics do not want to leave the other job after retirement cos of bills. Depression related cases have gone sky high in the last 4yrs

Kay-Dee:

........ and you are not a white cat. grin

What misinformation ?
If there's something you don't understand, point it out and I'll explain further to you.

Obama is closing down coal industries, yes , when they don't adhere to environmental rules and Romney agrees or agreed with that at one point in his life. He said "this coal plant behind me kills and i will shut it down"
So it is not an Obama thing.

A lot of uninformed people think that environmental protection should be swept under the carpet but if you know the combination of carcinogenic chemicals that flow into fracking wells, you will settle for drinking only rain water from now on.

I drink water straight from my fridge tap which is connected to general water supply and I hope and pray all the time that the subsurface aquifer hasn't been compromised by drilling activities.
I dont know if you ever saw the documentary of the guy in Pennsylvania or so, whose water tap spits flammable water. Imagine how sick you can get by drinking cancerous water.
So, its not just about the fishes and animals, its about our protection too.

For those social issues, gay marriage, abortions, etc., the problem with them lies in the constitutional ammendments and independence charters of freedom and rights.

I dont know what the republicans and their supporters want:
They want to reduce debt but they dont want to tax the rich - How is it supposed to work ?
They want to cut spending and at the same time increase unnecessary defense spending - How is it supposed to work?
. . . . . and so on.

*yawns* abeg Arsenal match don start.
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by mamagee3(f): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lol.. . .

They need to learn to deal with it cause he's in to stay for another 4 long years.grin

Anyway, I trust the mississippi police to take those unnecessary noisemaking hooligans to jail while Obama enjoys his victory.grin grin
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by whitecat007: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
Right! but at the end of 4yrs people will realize that just because you think he's your brother is not enough to make you follow him blindly. We still have Black men who are more than capable to move America forward in Michael Steel, Herman Cain and the rest of great real Black men and women who believe that the sky is the limit to what they can achieve not by intimidation or crying wolf, but by their records and doing us proud at the same time, and how can I forget our on Condoleeza Rice who was a better Secretary of state than Hillary. Hopefully, we can one day have a Black president in one of these people and not the accidental discharge like Obama.

mama-gee:
Lol.. . .

They need to learn to deal with it cause he's in to stay for another 4 long years.grin

Anyway, I trust the mississippi police to take those unnecessary noisemaking hooligans to jail while Obama enjoys his victory.grin grin

Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by KayDee4: 4:33am On Nov 11, 2012
whitecat007: The truth of the matter is pharmaceutical drugs and abestos have killed more than coal industries, the indusries are geraly safe, but Obama friends who are trying to make money from green energy are the people behind it. since they heard that Al gore made $100m the first year he started his global warming campaigne, they figured they can plead the case of fish and animals at the expence of humans and make millions too.
Are you saying that since drugs and abestos also kill, that we should let companies run wild on the enviroment too ? like, there are 6 million ways to die, adding 1 more makes no difference. undecided undecided
I'm sure Obama didn't shut off all coal industries, the ones he's going after must be doing something out of place.
Different stories can keep flying around about how and why he gave his green energy friends stimulus money. Bottom line is, he wanted to create jobs through them but unfortunately, a lot of them failed. That is the consequence you have to deal with when you make tough calls, when you win, you win BIG and when they fail, they fail woefully.

whitecat007: The flammable water happened in homes with faulty gas pipes. It had nothing to do with the coal industries Obama is trying to ruin.

I'm not saying the coal mining caused the flaming water, I was talking about general environmental and health concerns that people tend to sweep under the rug when they campaign against the EPA.

Faulty gas pipes ? yes. Natural gas from the ground, I know all the nasty chemicals we put down in those holes and then try to seal off the groundwater aquifer but it is never safe, infact there are leakages and contamination MOST of the time. People scream about cancer everyday and we wonder where it comes from. Coal mining also poses great environmental dangers when it comes to mine waste disposal.

whitecat007: You can't raise taxes on people making over $200,000 and call that rich, when many small and struggling businesses fall into this categories. I know many people in this pay bracket that I just can't help but feel for them.

Yes, I personally think the bar should be raised higher than $250K; 250K/year is not rich. An agreement can be reached on that when they sit down to talk; it hasn't happened because of the republicans insistence that taxes should not be raised on the rich.

whitecat007: Thanks to Obama, America is declining really fast. Graduates now move back home with their parents. Lawyers can't find receptionist job. The geriatrics do not want to leave the other job after retirement cos of bills. Depression related cases have gone sky high in the last 4yrs

It's all his fault ? undecided undecided

whitecat007: Right! but at the end of 4yrs people will realize that just because you think he's your brother is not enough to make you follow him blindly. We still have Black men who are more than capable to move America forward in Michael Steel, Herman Cain and the rest of great real Black men and women who believe that the sky is the limit to what they can achieve not by intimidation or crying wolf, but by their records and doing us proud at the same time, and how can I forget our on Condoleeza Rice who was a better Secretary of state than Hillary. Hopefully, we can one day have a Black president in one of these people and not the accidental discharge like Obama.

It is not about following blindly because he is black, that is what most people keep saying. I know his policies and they are for the benefit of the greater percentage of Americans and America as a country. It is NOT about skin colour.

In simple bullet points tell me some or everything Obama is doing that you disagree with and why; also outline the republicans' 'better' alternative to each.

Lol !! at these guys you're naming.
Ask Michael Steele to list 10 Obama's policies he disagrees with and he will give you 100 republican policies he disagrees with.
Condi undecided undecided
Herman 999 Cain undecided undecided
Re: University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. by Remii(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2012
Obama wins Florida, topping Romney in final electoral vote tally 332 to 206

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia / Up To 13,000 Ukrainian Soldiers Killed Since Russian Invasion - Ukraine / People Complain That They Can't Access Services As Companies Mourn The Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.