Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Say One Weird Thing About Yourself - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself (21949 Views)

If You Could Say One Thing To The World / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

You think I haven't tried that, sometimes, when I'm so desperate to let it all out, I have to tap my head like several times, or walk up and down the train.

Na wa oooo. Are you the bookworm type?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
I am unable to sleep with a pillow but a pillow must be close to me. I have 4 pillows on my bed but I sleep with none. I love to place the pillows either by my side or on top of my head. My ex roommate tagged me weird for that.

5 Likes

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by mashnino(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
I could spend the whole day gisting with myself..i always feel contented when i do so..i just spit out anything that comes to my mind
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
mob82:
^^Now that's what i call WIERD
rili wierd o
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by collizo82: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
ßløøð: I like to sleep alone in bed.... Whenever l want to sleep, I dont like body contact at all!!!embarassed tonguegrin
you need deliverance seriously**
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by dubem3(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
This right here is me. Apart from work and class, unless I have to go to a party or someplace with friends, this is what I do...and study.

me thinx u need to get out more often
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by horlajide: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

My sister,if I tell you this isn't a burden on me, I'll be lying to you. The consoling part is that my family and friends are used to it but it kinda creeps them out. For instance, I'll be in the shower, and I'll be arguing with myself particularly with topics I feel passionate for.
Blood of God!!! GREATEST of the Greatest weirdos
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
ßløøð:

Is that a question or statement? tongue embarassed tongue tongue

Hmmmmmmmm... Somehow rhetorical, and on the other hand statement-like. LOL grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Na wa oooo. Are you the bookworm type?

I read lots of books, even the one I have no business with. Right now, I have three books I'm reading though one is just a refresher course in Advanced Excel and modelling. Though I see it as I have no problem with myself, but others seem to think I'm going crazy. Is it weird, yeah, kinda, but am I crazy, NO I'M NOT...
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by dnawah(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life: I talk to myself when I'm alone and write in the air to remember it...
na madness be that o!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by charloski(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ify Angela:
yeah
i do dat sumtymz

wow, i thought that i was d only one who does that
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by dubem3(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
ßløøð: I like to sleep alone in bed.... Whenever l want to sleep, I dont like body contact at all!!!embarassed tonguegrin

u know what that means right?

it maybe fun now but soon ur smiles will become scarce if u dont do somtin bout it
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
Oooboy...awon were po ni bi mheeen

3 Likes

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by KINGwax(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
Una be fool: loool. I seldom allow any girl at first sight go untouched without boldly giving her a kiss on the forehead even in public tongue
una be fool
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by blood1(f): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
tongue embarassed embarassed
collizo82: you need deliverance seriously**

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Talk ur own naaa.... tongue
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by kayLion(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
I mime songs inside then all of a sudden, say out the punchline/ favorite part...People around me will be like Wtf??....then I smile and run away...

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella: I am unable to sleep with a pillow but a pillow must be close to me. I have 4 pillows on my bed but I sleep with none. I love to place the pillows either by my side or on top of my head. My ex roommate tagged me weird for that.

Eeya... You must be lonely then,sound like you needed a companion. Huh? Go marry sharpaly grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Taiwo20(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12: I dont sleep at night

Do u do night shift? Abi u be ebora?
Or u be kerosine?
All na just question
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
sheyie2007: Oooboy...awon were po ni bi mheeen

And you are one of those lunatics and weirdos, huh!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
kayLion: I mime songs inside then all of a sudden, say out the punchline/ favorite part...People around me will be like Wtf??....then I smile and run away...

Dis line na serious lunatic man drama oooooo, I tell ya grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Rukitop(f): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
Don't like being around ladies,it makes me feel uncomfortable(I think that's weird)

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
kayLion: I mime songs inside then all of a sudden, say out the punchline/ favorite part...People around me will be like Wtf??....then I smile and run away...

Hey, I don't blame you, we're in same boat... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
charloski:

wow, i thought that i was d only one who does that
nope ure not d onli 1. I always fil hapi nd satisfied wen i do it. Lol
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
dubem3:

me thinx u need to get out more often
I think the same thing too. Don't get it wrong, I socialize a lot, I go out a lot, I love to have fun but sometimes I just feel the need to stay indoors all day, like I can't deal with people. This is me on a bad day.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by stanjohn57: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
Amara_kim: I can sleep for a whole day. Can stay indoor for 3 months!
Mehn! That's just me! It bothers me tho!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
Rukitop: Don't like being around ladies,it makes me feel uncomfortable(I think that's weird)
Askambo
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by blood1(f): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
dubem3:

u know what that means right?

it maybe fun now but soon ur smiles will become scarce if u dont do somtin bout it

I dont LIKE doesn't mean I DONT... Its just something l'd rather not to do if l had my way... But..... In life, one learns to compromise certain ideosyncrasies along the line... So relax...

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
I think the same thing too. Don't get it wrong, I socialize a lot, I go out a lot, I love to have fun but sometimes I just feel the need to stay indoors all day, like I can't deal with people. This is me on a bad day.

There's nothing wrong with staying indoors, grin grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

I read lots of books, even the one I have no business with. Right now, I have three books I'm reading though one is just a refresher course in Advanced Excel and modelling. Though I see it as I have no problem with myself, but others seem to think I'm going crazy. Is it weird, yeah, kinda, but am I crazy, NO I'M NOT...

Lol.. No worry, opolo ni lati calculate all the time... Try reduce the rate at which you read books and get your brain disturbed, it might help reduce that....
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by kellystech(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
majour: i love kissing alot
ur suffering from acute kissinjaitice, i bet u also kiss domestic animals to satisfy ur urge buh dnt b alarmed i hav treatment for it buh dia are side effects also grin

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Eeya... You must be lonely then,sound like you needed a companion. Huh? Go marry sharpaly grin grin grin grin grin
looool...no jare. I already have one...I just cannot sleep with a pillow, my neck hurts afterwards and I mean HURTS for close to a week.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
kellystech: ur suffering from acute kissinjaitice, i bet u also kiss domestic animals to satisfy ur urge buh dnt b alarmed i hav treatment for it buh dia are side effects also grin

Bad guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) / Change Of Name In Newspaper publication / Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.