Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,014 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Say One Weird Thing About Yourself - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself (21611 Views)

If You Could Say One Thing To The World / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
Chitexs250: I don't make calls and I hate people calling me up

Please kindly dash out that phone, there are many people out there, who needed it much more than you do but has no money to afford one. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abdulkayus(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
Omo mehnnn, check d viewers of dis thread, nigerians are really wierd.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
Oh! Another weird thing about my self.

I hate cracked wall, cracked floor, or cracked paint on a wall. I feel like smoothing it up. It was worse when I was younger, cos I would get so uncomfortable inside me and I will look for something to scrape it off the wall. I would look like an enraged lunatic, dang!

I've been able to control myself as I get older though, I jut stop looking at it or I leave the place.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by YOUNGKAHUNA: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mine Gotta Do With Food; I Can Eat A Whole Carton Of Biscuit Without Pushing It Down With Water Or Soft Drink
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
abdulkayus: In my mid twenties and a graduate, and has never been in a r/ship b4, d last time i toast a gal was wen am in level 1 at year 2005 wit a acceleratin pumpin hart.
I lyk gals alot and do steal glances at dem bt scare to approach dem bt i do hav female frnds sha(former courses mate, frnds thru frnds) bt to toast a babe, no way for liverless guy lyk me.
All my frnds has 1 or more, dat is y dey said am nt normal, hmmmmm.

You can always learn from your friends, or better still try and discuss this with one of those your so-called female friends, they should be of great help too.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

haha, lol at only when you're expecting visitors...

I thought women are OCD like... for instance, in my mom kitchen, everything has to be put a certain way... women and their kitchen trouble, I think that a problem with most women...
My mom and I used to be orderly and all but my dad and my brothers are big babies. They throw stuff around and eventually initiated us into their cult of disorderliness. If you can't beat 'em, you join 'em.

Really, I got tired of cleaning their messes so I started my own and I realized how fun it was not to focus all my attention on arranging stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
YOUNGKAHUNA: Mine Gotta Do With Food; I Can Eat A Whole Carton Of Biscuit Without Pushing It Down With Water Or Soft Drink

Maybe your name fit enter Naija Weirdo Book of Records, lol.. grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Chitexs250(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Please kindly dash out that phone, there are many people out there, who needed it much more than you do but has no money to afford one. embarassed embarassed embarassed
The more I dash the more I buy new ones
Still yet they keep calling me up
Shit
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
My mom and I used to be orderly and all but my dad and my brothers are big babies. They throw stuff around and eventually initiated us into their cult of disorderliness. If you can't beat 'em, you join 'em.

Really, I got tired of cleaning their messes so I started my own and I realized how fun it was not to focus all my attention on arranging stuff.

Not good for you being the female.. No let am ff you enter hubby's house oooooo.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

I'm adding more as we go along. Keep checking that post for updates cool

I never asked for more. don't even think about putting more angry
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Buthupogon(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
I joke a lot and laugh when anything triggers it, but afterwards I just don't believe feel it was real. It's like I forced myself to laugh. Another weird thing about me is that, I think to the extreme about God & the devil. Sometime, I think d whole world is just a giant chess game, with God & the devil as the player. "Forgive me dear God."
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
Chitexs250:
The more I dash the more I buy new ones
Still yet they keep calling me up
Shit

Lol... You're very funny, anyway nice one.
miketonic: SOMETIMES...I LIKE TO EAT FEMALE JUICE BOX WHEN SHE IS ON HER PERIOD...I LOVE RED JUICE, IT MAKES MY TONGUE RED AND HAPPY
shocked shocked Dude WTF?!!
ghettodreamz:

Not good for you being the female.. No let am ff you enter hubby's house oooooo.
Till then ojare...let me enjoy my life now.

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by odehaj: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
dahonestboss: I can dance in a market place unclad
This is it!gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Prodigee: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
I can watch TV frm morning till night
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Khayordhe: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: SOMETIMES... I LIKE TO CHEAT ON MY WIFE EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT WITH 30 NAIRA ASHAWO AND THEN COME BACK HOME AND ACCUSE HER OF CHEATING
nw i knw dat ur brain is weird
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abiL(f): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

I never asked for more. don't even think about putting more angry

Oops! Too late smiley
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:

Hey I don't blame you but believe me, my mom had iron fist when it came to her kitchen even now. She don't play.

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abdulkayus(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz:

You can always learn from your friends, or better still try and discuss this with one of those your so-called female friends, they should be of great help too.

i will c into it, i hav been tryin to c hw i can help it.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: SOMETIMES...I LIKE TO EAT FEMALE JUICE BOX WHEN SHE IS ON HER PERIOD...I LOVE RED JUICE, IT MAKES MY TONGUE RED AND HAPPY
Chineke!!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Smiler11(f): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
dangerzone: I am HORNEY everyday
weirdo
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2012

Quite disgusting and repulsive.. Shi!t. Consult a deliverance master.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2012

YOU NEED HELP... AND FAST.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ok, who enjoys the smell of their fart?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by CzarChris(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
Rats scare me sh.it.less, snakes too but rats? Still don't know why God created those. A neighbours' rotweiler once attacked me, i went into calculation mode immediately and almost kicked the head in(though luckily, I was wearing a steel-toe safety boot). But years back, I once saw rat in my house, I climbed on top the dinning table and I was there till my kid sister killed it. Very embarrassing, still not heard the last of it from my sis till this day. SMH

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella: Ok, who enjoys the smell of their fart?

Who doesn't grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by knockturnal(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
I get an erecshun anityme i c a gurl wit more than average sized boobies!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abdulkayus(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2012

chaiiiiii, WTF. Omo, na u win d award. D weirdest of d weirdos. Guiness book of record confirm. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii, disgustinnnnnnnn
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Khayordhe: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
o boi,kum see vampire o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies / Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Worst Day Of My Life! :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.