Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Say One Weird Thing About Yourself - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself (21612 Views)

If You Could Say One Thing To The World / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
odehaj: Weird thing abi?I once asked a babe this question and she said...making love with a guy on a lonely street&in d car once..I was shocked!

Car things? Not a new level G.

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
Ok...I had mild OCD as a child.

OCD is good, but not too much. I can be guilty of it... for instance when I park, I have to exactly center of the spot. My things are kept a certain way such that when it's tampered with, I know. In as long as it's not as bad as MONK, then it's cool
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Sberries: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
Kslib: I can never say "i am sorry".. I dont just know why. That`s why i always mind my business and hardly offend people... Maybe with time sha..

Love that strategy.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
I dont pick call's.i prefer sms.i just wanna be alone........my one man battalion.people are afraid to approach me.coz i mind my own bussiness.i only greet when the situation warrants it.if u greet me if i like i go answer viceversa
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nuelaville: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12: I dont sleep at night
u b witch/wizard?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

You have a Post Trauma Stress Disorder.
And who d fvck are you?? Why are u saying sh1t u know nuffing about? Pls keep ur pie hole shut and read a book, dumb fvck!!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abiL(f): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: I MASTURBATE WITH VEGETABLE OIL INSTEAD OF VASELINE

Is this life?! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nuelaville: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12: I dont sleep at night
u b witch?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
I Hate 9ja: I dont pick call's.i prefer sms.i just wanna be alone........my one man battalion.people are afraid to approach me.coz i mind my own bussiness.i only greet when the situation warrants it.if u greet me if i like i go answer viceversa

Not a good idea...There's still room for improvement sir.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by miketonic(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

Is this life?! undecided lipsrsealed

NA TRUE I TALK
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
who would have thought that you knew how to cry? awwwww!!!
I don't cry in front of ppl though, that I've been able to 'master'. cool
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by debosky(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
When I was little I'd take a handful of salt, pour it into my pocket and dip my finger in throughout the day licking up the salt.

I also used to pick carrots out of fried rice and throw them under the table. . .mum always wondered how they got there. grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by majour(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
And who d fvck are you?? Why are u saying sh1t u know nuffing about? Pls keep ur pie hole shut and read a book, dumb fvck!!
na e own opinion na, no harms done
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by dnawah(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Which movie is that? Is it Merlin or where again?
just google is all about history not movie ok.how old r u by the way?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

ewwwww ....You're plain nasty shocked shocked shocked shocked

don't judge, it's ur toxic sludge, it's his potpourri undecided
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by chucky234(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
Crazy about round curvy asse$,I stair at first sight and end up chatting them chicks up,my smooth talking skills makes the job effortless.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Khayordhe: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: SOMETIME...I LIKE TO WAKE UP MY WIFE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...AND THEN BEAT HER BECAUSE OF I AM THE MAN OF THE HOUSE
go 4 checkup b4 it's 2 late.,owkie
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:

GEEZ, chill... Do you know what PTSD is? When did PTSD become a bad thing? Please, move over, I withdraw my comments if it's making you that bad.

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by miketonic(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
SOMETIME..I LIKE POKD HOLES IN THE CONDOMS DURING LOVE MAKING...SO THAT I CAN IN-PREGNANT FEMALE WITHOUT THEM KNOWING

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by highnyman: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
Olumi4eva: i fall in luv so easily

u weak na
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
dnawah: just google is all about history not movie ok.how old r u by the way?

[age]PRIVACY[/age]
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
majour: na e own opinion na, no harms done
Well, he can shove it up his a55!! I don't tolerate trash talking!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Horayce:

don't judge, it's ur toxic sludge, it's his potpourri undecided

Who am I to judge? I'm just saying...
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:

he's actually being nice

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Areaboy2(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
i can sleep for two days undecided
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: SOMETIME...I LIKE TO WAKE UP MY WIFE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...AND THEN BEAT HER BECAUSE OF I AM THE MAN OF THE HOUSE

Prior to that, do you smoke skunk? Or drink some ogidiga? That's a bad habit, stop it.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
majour: na e own opinion na, no harms done

Thank you brother, she just attacked me for something that meant no harm to her. When someone asked about OCD, I said we all can be guilty of it at some point but just not too much like MONK. Shaking my head... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by miketonic(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Prior to that, do you smoke skunk? Or drink some ogidiga? That's a bad habit, stop it.

NOPE..THE ACT OF DOING IT..JUST GIVES ME AN ERECKTION
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: SOMETIME..I LIKE POKD HOLES IN THE CONDOMS DURING LOVE MAKING...SO THAT I CAN IN-PREGNANT FEMALE WITHOUT THEM KNOWING

And this is coming from the same person who said, he's married? *Smhfyb*
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

OCD is good, but not too much. I can be guilty of it... for instance when I park, I have to exactly center of the spot. My things are kept a certain way such that when it's tampered with, I know. In as long as it's not as bad as MONK, then it's cool
My mom jokes about how I transformed from an orderly freak to a person filled with clutter...loool. I only arrange my stuff when I'm expecting visitors tongue tongue
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by dipo1: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz: I'm extremely awkward.

At times when I hear/read about some things that happen in Nigeria like the ALUU thingy, the burning of thieves. I pace around my room for like an hour talking to myself. Getting so worked up and at times, I even end up crying. I'm too passionate. I really hate that about myself.

I really wish I was a stone cold b1tch. One of my main aim in life is to be phlegmatic like the character Bree in desperate housewives. Love her!

I know this too. And i get teary-eyed over stuff too
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic:

NOPE..THE ACT OF DOING IT..JUST GIVES ME AN ERECKTION

Oga ooooo.. That's not a good way to do it, I recommend Alomo bitter, instead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies / Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Worst Day Of My Life! :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.