Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Say One Weird Thing About Yourself - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself (21609 Views)

If You Could Say One Thing To The World / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: I MASTURBATE WITH VEGETABLE OIL INSTEAD OF VASELINE
#faints
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by majour(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
i get HOPE oooOOOoooo, lolsss
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
mascot87:
We are in the same shoe o,i dont know to talk or woo a girl and it is making me go crazy. When iI see a girl that iI like and iI mistakenly want to talk to her,it wil seem as if my heart wants to fail pumping @ 20 times its normal speed. HELP!!!!! cry

Na waooooo.. Inferiority complex.. Trust me, I was once like you guys years back, but internet helped me a lot. Google is your friend, there are bunch of articles to help you in that regard, and don't forget practice makes perfection. Ladies no put fire for head na, if you love a girl/lady walk up to her and tell her you love her. I gree, I no gree. Ok, gimme time, I go de think about am, no be fight na...

DON'T DULL

2 Likes

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by cosmaschris(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
i am short of words when it come to girls
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
obo_man: So many weird things about obo_man.......................

.......... I use tissue papers to sometimes open door handles.

OCD?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
cosmaschris: i am short of words when it come to girls

Eeya,my previous comment would be helpful to you, check it out.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Khayordhe: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
mascot87:
We are in the same shoe o,i dont know to talk or woo a girl and it is making me go crazy. When iI see a girl that iI like and iI mistakenly want to talk to her,it wil seem as if my heart wants to fail pumping @ 20 times its normal speed. HELP!!!!! cry
dis is d "most weirdest" o

lesson no 1: hv it in ur mynd dat d gal no fit kill u if u woo her

Lesson no 2: get ursef a courage cuz u're a MAN nd nt a WOMB MAN

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by mascot87(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sammyfissy:

Talking to Yourself is the first sign of Insanity...u've got to STOP that
Na so he dey take start
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by achi4u(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
$ammy:
I popo on my panties
na wa o...to poo in ur panties... it means u dey jerk up & down in ur dreams?
oya anwers...grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
i am fascinated by death.
i'm a death voyeu.r
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
OCD?

Not really, just like him... Particularly when I'm at work, I like my files and paperwork filed in order. If it's a pack, they must follow in order, nothing less... It's not really OCD per se, IMO
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
Horayce: i am fascinated by death.
i'm a death Viewer
And this guy takes the award for being the weirdest.

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2012

Real kolomental things... grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by achi4u(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
$ammy:
I popo on my panties
or u dey masturbate for dream?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by miketonic(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
SOMETIMES AFTER TAKING A DUMP..I LIKE TO STICK MY MIDDLE FINGER IN MY BUTT HOLE AND THEN SMELL IT... IT GIVES ME JOY AND ESCTACY
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by safarigirl(f): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
I talk to myself
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
Horayce: i am fascinated by death.
i'm a death voyeu.r

Now that's some fu.cked up situation shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
I'm extremely awkward.

At times when I hear/read about some things that happen in Nigeria like the ALUU thingy, the burning of thieves. I pace around my room for like an hour talking to myself. Getting so worked up and at times, I even end up crying. I'm too passionate. I really hate that about myself.

I really wish I was a stone cold b1tch. One of my main aim in life is to be phlegmatic like the character Bree in desperate housewives. Love her!

2 Likes

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by mascot87(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Na waooooo.. Inferiority complex.. Trust me, I was once like you guys years back, but internet helped me a lot. Google is your friend, there are bunch of articles to help you in that regard, and don't forget practice makes perfection. Ladies no put fire for head na, if you love a girl/lady walk up to her and tell her you love her. I gree, I no gree. Ok, gimme time, I go de think about am, no be fight na...

DON'T DULL
Thanks,i will try and work on myself
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: SOMETIMES AFTER TAKING A DUMP..I LIKE TO STICK MY MIDDLE FINGER IN MY BUTT HOLE AND THEN SMELL IT... IT GIVES ME JOY AND ESCTACY

ewwwww ....You're plain nasty shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by majour(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: SOMETIMES AFTER TAKING A DUMP..I LIKE TO STICK MY MIDDLE FINGER IN MY BUTT HOLE AND THEN SMELL IT... IT GIVES ME JOY AND ESCTACY
LAWD HAVE MERCY, *FAINTS*
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
Amazing guy: I like bombing site....lol grin

Bombing site? I code am guy...Kinni 411?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
safarigirl: I talk to myself

Welcome aboard.... you're not alone grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2012

Seriously, you de mad guy . Oya, YABA LEFT -----------------------------> grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

Not really, just like him... Particularly when I'm at work, I like my files and paperwork filed in order. If it's a pack, they must follow in order, nothing less... It's not really OCD per se, IMO
Ok...I had mild OCD as a child.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz: I'm extremely awkward.

At times when I hear/read about some things that happen in Nigeria like the ALUU thingy, the burning of thieves. I pace around my room for like an hour talking to myself. Getting so worked up and at times, I even end up crying. I'm too passionate. I really hate that about myself.

I really wish I was a stone cold b1tch. One of my main aim in life is to be phlegmatic like the character Bree in desperate housewives. Lover her!

You have a Post Trauma Stress Disorder.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by kayLion(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Dis line na serious lunatic man drama oooooo, I tell ya grin grin grin
Abi naw, instead of explaining myself, I just walk away ni joor
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by miketonic(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
SOMETIME...I LIKE TO WAKE UP MY WIFE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...AND THEN BEAT HER BECAUSE OF I AM THE MAN OF THE HOUSE
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2012

I really wish I was a stone cold b1tch. One of my main aim in life is to be phlegmatic like the character Bree in desperate housewives. Lover her!

who would have thought that you knew how to cry? awwwww!!!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by odehaj: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
Weird thing abi?I once asked a babe this question and she said...making love with a guy on a lonely street&in d car once..I was shocked!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2012

Na waoooo. Your guy go de enjoy oooooo. B like say you go de caring too grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: SOMETIME...I LIKE TO WAKE UP MY WIFE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...AND THEN BEAT HER BECAUSE OF I AM THE MAN OF THE HOUSE
she needs to divorce you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies / Watch Full Video Of Moyal Lawal Sex Tape That Went Viral / Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.