Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana (10785 Views)

Legalise Marijuana, Seun Kuti Tells African Leaders / Uruguay Becomes The First Country To Legalise Marijuana Production / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by frevangel(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Ohkay I get what ur sayin, everyone thinks differently. I still dont think weed is bad. It only gets bad when done in excess, just like every other thing. But lets just agree to disagree.

I dont expect you to think its bad as long as you still like it, anyway, its called addiction. Just remember that one day your children will hold wraps too, I pray it should be early, when they are still in primary school. So they can learn some good stuff early and follow in the steps of their loving mother!
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by charlesditro: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2012
fr_evangel:

Yeah right. Like we all saw how his father, Fela, used it for medicinal purposes! Get a life and please do it quick! I was once a user and a moderate one, never addicted, yet I kept asking myself for the benefits. There was never one. I stopped not for any preacher's message but because I could see the future was bleak! MARIJUANA DOES NO GOOD FOR ANYONE, IT KILLS, DESTROYS DREAMS, CAUSES MORE DEPRESSION FOR USERS, AND A HOLE IN YOUR POCKET IS CERTAIN when you take it. DON'T BE DECEIVED!!!
na your kind of people worse pass thinking you know everything but you only impress yourself. How do you even write your exams. Did your father create weed or did GOD tell you to smoke it? Its because of dumb mamals like you who do things because people do them that is why it had to be banned. Who told you dey smoke it? You for smoke lipton na. Make sure u dont reply dis cos the level of ur ignorance left me dumb founded.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by candieangel12(f): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2012
fr_evangel:

I dont expect you to think its bad as long as you still like it, anyway, its called addiction. Just remember that one day your children will hold wraps too, I pray it should be early, when they are still in primary school. So they can learn some good stuff early and follow in the steps of their loving mother!

Mind you, I am not addicted to weed. I smoke a blunt occasionally on the weekends and thats it. There is a difference between using occasionally n using everyday to the point where ur addicted.
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2012
CHESSBOARD: [/b]

Bros the way you are sounding ,are you one of the Vegetarians and Green leaf associate grin grin grin
I dont smoke it though, but I do have a bottle of vodka tucked with the green leaf. Just a glass and am in a world of sexologists and romantologists. Try it when in the pool or shower with sexy ladies and you will understand why Seun is clamoring for legalization. Moderation is the watch word. Even water, when abused can kill, so can marijuana.
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by frevangel(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Oh well I mean if weed shouldnt be legalized then y are cigarettes and alcohol? There just as much harm to the children. If weed is banned den dont u think the other stimulants shud also be banned since they wud all be "harmful" to the kids?

Why are you still using the trick, I thought I put the trick where it belongs already. Please read this again:

fr_evangel:
And your point is?! LET ME GUESS: SINCE YOU ALLOW ONE BAD, YOU SHOULD ALLOW OTHER BAD, RIGHT? IF ALCOHOL IS WORSE THEN YOU SHOULD BE CAMPAIGNING FOR THE BAN OF ALCOHOL NOT FOR ANOTHER BAD TO BE LEGALIZED!!!
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by candieangel12(f): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2012
fr_evangel:

Why are you still using the trick, I thought I put the trick where it belongs already. Please read this again:

Okay dude. Like u said, everyone thinks differently. U dont like weed for ur own various reasons n I like weed 4 my own reasons. Geeze, im sure ur one of those people that are against weed but drink alcohol. Freakin hypocrite! Shoot I wont b suprised if ur an alcoholic.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by frevangel(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Mind you, I am not addicted to weed. I smoke a blunt occasionally on the weekends and thats it. There is a difference between using occasionally n using everyday to the point where ur addicted.

There is nothing like taking weed occasionally, what you are saying is you are still GROWING!!! DON'T FORGET I WAS A MEMBER TOO!!! You are an ADDICT MY FRIEND!!! It's just a matter of time and some depressing situations and you will see how addicted you are!!!! Anyway, since its not bad, why are you afraid of being called an addict?!!
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by candieangel12(f): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2012
fr_evangel:

There is nothing like taking weed occasionally, what you are saying is you are still GROWING!!! DON'T FORGET I WAS A MEMBER TOO!!! You are an ADDICT MY FRIEND!!! It's just a matter of time and some depressing situations and you will see how addicted you are!!!! Anyway, since its not bad, why are you afraid of being called an addict?!!

LMAO I am no longer gona go back and forth with you. Maybe u were one of those dummies that got addicted to it and now ur lookin for someone to attack 4 ur stupidity.
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by Dopefiend(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2012
Justosaus:

a lady taking marijuana?! First time i'm seeing this!

Really? Den u mst live in a cave grin. Dese modern days wey babes dey do pass guys sef. Btw, quit wit d stereotype brah.
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by Dopefiend(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12:

LMAO I am no longer gona go back and forth with you. Maybe u were one of those dummies that got addicted to it and now ur lookin for someone to attack 4 ur stupidity.

She went H.A.M on d nigga grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
Seun take it easy ooo, Government dey vex ooo
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by frevangel(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
charlesditro: na your kind of people worse pass thinking you know everything but you only impress yourself. How do you even write your exams. Did your father create weed or did GOD tell you to smoke it? Its because of dumb mamals like you who do things because people do them that is why it had to be banned. Who told you dey smoke it? You for smoke lipton na. Make sure u dont reply dis cos the level of ur ignorance left me dumb founded.

I wouldn't have replied if you didn't "instruct" me not to. That you can't discuss/argue/disagree like a sane/literate adult and pose as one is remarkable!
Where does it really hurt you? That I am trying to take you away from your own self destruction?!!! I am still in pain when I see friends "I introduced" to Marijuana 10years ago live like scvmbags! If I could turn the hand of time, I would not have invited them the days I did. I got out as soon as I realized there was no future in it!!! Hence my passion when I campaign against it. You are an adult (i want to assume) and still have your choice to make. only next time, try to be more mature in arguments!! Thank you.
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by noskybanj(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dia mst b smtin u can do wit ur time aside standing under d sun nd claiming u r protesting. Abi 4 ur dream u tink say u dey yankee? Guy u dey Naija o
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by speak2leo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
charlesditro: na your kind of people worse pass thinking you know everything but you only impress yourself. How do you even write your exams. Did your father create weed or did GOD tell you to smoke it? Its because of dumb mamals like you who do things because people do them that is why it had to be banned. Who told you dey smoke it? You for smoke lipton na. Make sure u dont reply dis cos the level of ur ignorance left me dumb founded.

Dude whtxup wiv u?? Dammnnn.. R u dumb? Whats ur level of comprehension?? Do u need lectures on weed?? Get a life bro, wake up from ur slumber. Weed has thousands of harm compared to its benefits. U got me talking. Really dnt want to b involved in dis me.ss!
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by abiL(f): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol was marijuana only made for men?

Talk the talk joor! grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by stupor(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Am hundred percent behind you seun.

Let Marijuana be legalised,it is highly green and medicinal.

If Americans,Norway and the rest can why nOt us.

I can bet it that it will surmount a lot of medical lapses.

Everyone should join the campaign,its good for the mind body and soul.

Its highly Therapeutic.
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by frevangel(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Sorry, you missed it by a gazillion meters! i never got addicted (said it over in my posts) and never took alcohol, yes, because I thought it was worse than any other. I came out early and easily (thank God for that). I am not posing to be better than you (have no reason for that), I am not against you as a person (have no reason for that neither). I am just against the idea of campaigning for legality of one bad just because another bad has been MISTAKENLY or MISCHIEVOUSLY legalized!

My 2 cents though (same thing I thought within myself then), consider if you would want your kids to use it early or be proud to tell their friends, "My momma smoke weed, she's cool!!! one day I want to smoke alotta weed too"!
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by stupor(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
fr_evangel:

I wouldn't have replied if you didn't "instruct" me not to. That you can't discuss/argue/disagree like a sane/literate adult and pose as one is remarkable!
Where does it really hurt you? That I am trying to take you away from your own self destruction?!!! I am still in pain when I see friends "I introduced" to Marijuana 10years ago live like scvmbags! If I could turn the hand of time, I would not have invited them the days I did. I got out as soon as I realized there was no future in it!!! Hence my passion when I campaign against it. You are an adult (i want to assume) and still have your choice to make. only next time, try to be more mature in arguments!! Thank you.

You only failed yourself young man not anybody.
You and your friends have been nothing but drug addicts.
You abused its usage and must face its consequencies.
Skunk is a natural plant just like its Other bOtanical species Or vegetables.
If yOu eat too much of vegetable at sitting 10 times in a day,won't you go purging ? That's the difference.
Use appropriately !
See a doctor if its having an aftermath effect on you.that's all !
Why do you think chinese live longer and productive and also modestly contended with their way of life.
If you guys apprOve cigarrette with all its harmful tOxins,is highly shameful not tO give marijuana a good nòd.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by Dopefiend(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
fr_evangel:

Sorry, you missed it by a gazillion meters! i never got addicted (said it over in my posts) and never took alcohol, yes, because I thought it was worse than any other. I came out early and easily (thank God for that). I am not posing to be better than you (have no reason for that), I am not against you as a person (have no reason for that neither). I am just against the idea of campaigning for legality of one bad just because another bad has been MISTAKENLY or MISCHIEVOUSLY legalized!

My 2 cents though (same thing I thought within myself then), consider if you would want your kids to use it early or be proud to tell their friends, "My momma smoke weed, she's cool!!! one day I want to smoke alotta weed too"!

Brah can u cite some (or all) of d reasons u tink MJ is bad? If nt, SHUTUP!!!!!! angry

stupor:

If yOu eat too much of vegetable at sitting 10 times in a day,won't you go purging ? That's the difference.
Use appropriately !
Why do you think chinese live longer and productive and also modestly contended with their way of life.
If you guys apprOve cigarrette with all its harmful tOxins,is highly shameful not tO give marijuana a good nòd.

God bless u brah
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by frevangel(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
stupor:

Use appropriately !

You should have gone back some pages before posting this comment. Now you don't really look pretty in this position. I'll forgive you. Kindly go through my previous posts on this thread and come back to modify this post.
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by Obinoscopy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
Cannabis is not good. It could make one go mad
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by frevangel(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dopefiend:

Brah can u cite some (or all) of d reasons u tink MJ is bad? If nt, SHUTUP!!!!!! angry

God bless u brah

Sure you didn't go through to see if I had some posts earlier, right? As I've always done, you have another chance.
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by afroxyz: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
emmysenior: I have witnessed cases where a seemingly sane person suddenly goes insane and became useless as soon as he/she tasted the deadly marijuana. One was a female nurse and some couple of guys with bright future. @ times I am forced to think that wisdom has nothin to do with age. Smh 4 this man. What is the essence of lagalizing dt sh.1t?
What cases? I have been among chronic smoker for over a decade and never seen anyone go mad for smoking weed
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by abiL(f): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
Obinoscopy: Cannabis is not good. It could make one go mad

Excessive use of cannabis isn't good.

Too much of a good thing....
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by abbeyty(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
[b][/b][/i][i]
fr_evangel:

just because you did not see life or future in marijuana when you were smoking it that does not mean other cant see future in it. a lot of people see brighter futures ahead of them just by smoking weed. like the says goes... one man poison is another man's meat. like the other lady said moderation is the key
(wraps up his igbo and inivites candieangle to join him itis weekend}

Where does it really hurt you? That I am trying to take you away from your own self destruction?!!! I am still in pain when I see friends "I introduced" to Marijuana 10years ago live like scvmbags! If I could turn the hand of time, I would not have invited them the days I did. I got out as soon as I realized there was no future in it!!! Hence my passion when I campaign against it. You are an adult (i want to assume) and still have your choice to make. only next time, try to be more mature in arguments!! Thank you.[/quote]

just because you did not see life or future in marijuana when you were somking it that does not mean other cant see future in it. a lot of people see brighter futures ahead of them just by smoking weed. like the says goes... one man poison is another man's meat. like the other lady said moderation is the key
(wraps his igbo and inivites candieangle to join him)[/i]
fr_evangel:

just because you did not see life or future in marijuana when you were somking it that does not mean other cant see future in it. a lot of people see brighter futures ahead of them just by smoking weed. like the says goes... one man poison is another man's meat. like the other lady said moderation is the key
(wraps his igbo and inivites candieangle to join him)[i][/i]
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by afroxyz: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
stupor:

Use appropriately !
Skunk is weed laced with chemicals. Don't forget that
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by simdam500(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
Legalized or not dey still sell it evrywher and pple still take it.
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by afroxyz: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel, I dey feel you. Don't mind these haters. Fela smoked weed but he is more of a legend than their 4 generations put toghther would ever be

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by frevangel(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
abbeyty:

(wraps his igbo and inivites candieangle to join him)

Like I mentioned, you still have the ball in your court no matter how much sweat I shed. I am happy though that some friends have been able to get out and are thankful also.
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by afroxyz: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
Demex40: Com 2 d north nd see hw igboo iz makin pple go insane....dey abuse it
Don't go there. Those in the north lace theirs with codeine, rubber and other drugs. That's why they go mad.
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by Dopefiend(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
fr_evangel:

Sure you didn't go through to see if I had some posts earlier, right? As I've always done, you have another chance.

What hs citin reasons gotta do wit ur earlier posts? undecided like I said, cite em or shut up brah. Peace
Re: Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana by LagosBoi2(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12:

No mind all these mugu oriented peeps, their life is not any better than weed smokers and yet the claim shit, what weed has helped me to overcome in life human beings cannot. When there was nobody for me weed was with me...anyways it is better for me to take weed **at least we all agree that it is medicinal*** than to take other stuffs that there is no medical gain to it.

abeg i don email you,i go like connect with you, i do it occasionally too and u know where two or more people are gathered in his name....things must sharpen wink wink wink grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hiv / Aids Possible Cure Www.baariz.com / Please Help Me Out With Eczema! / Alcohol Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.