Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick (16403 Views)

14 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water / 10 Things You Should Never Do When You’re Angry / Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2012
T@BD:
I can't see mine. Pls help
Ah!!!shocked Have you reported at the nearest police station undecided
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by dejosh7(m): 12:43am On Nov 12, 2012
i can see a full length of mine, lol
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by bodescous: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2012
After using soap and water....i see mine o o o.After using soap and water....i see mine o o o.After using soap and water....i see mine o o o.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by ablives949(m): 1:42am On Nov 12, 2012
obadiah777: I SEE MY GBOLA EVERYDAY.
if you get ostrich neck Nko?
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by cashdude: 2:54am On Nov 12, 2012
Omo mehn i dey see my own wella sote d tin dey sing hallelujah... Na sin sey i no see am ooo...
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by bobolekepee(m): 3:39am On Nov 12, 2012
Oya wait make i check mine... angry Chai! shocked i see am wela cheesy infact he dey greet me cos he dey shake im head... Up and down, up and down cool dis 1 pass joystick o... Hmmm... Let me guess undecided Na magic stick... grin
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by azpekuliar: 3:42am On Nov 12, 2012
Does having a pot-belly mean you're over-weight? sad
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Rescop: 5:28am On Nov 12, 2012
Andyblaze: 7th to comment
u guys are stupid o
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Rescop: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2012
ULSHERLAN:
You didn't contributr to the thread but you are happy you are the first to comment @times I just wonder if pple know the difference between thinking and reasoning cos anybody who does the 1st to comment sh.it lacks both..
@op that's why they called it a litmus test. Not like you still can't be obese if u can see you joystick
God bless u
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 12, 2012
*looks down...doesn't see anything. shocked *
I'm overweight!!!.. Wairaminit! I'm a lady, so I no suppose get. HAa! Ope oº°˚! I don fear. grin

3 Likes

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Rescop: 5:39am On Nov 12, 2012
okpara ugo: Please what is Joystick

Is it a stick that creates joy or what. I used to know Joystick as something people playing games use as game controllers. This joystick of a thing. Smh

#Just thinking#*
Joystick is johnthomas or ask ur boyfriend to show u his own, if he is nt around den u can come for practicals
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by lovetterrison(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2012
Boss13:

You must be a kid
Ha...u again
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Lovine: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2012
My friends said mine is an electric pole and that's why women follows me everywhere, so whether fat or not mine is electric pole so Idon't need to bend down to see mine
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by webizone(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2012
lovetterrison: First to comment grin grin dancing gana stlye

what do u gain when u r d first to comment? Or is this just a case of liking to suffer oneself? There is always a change on a thread even in 10 years. Those who really need it then would still find it.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Sezua(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2012
lovetterrison: ...I Taya for am o..e easy to collect gold metal..
i tink u meant medal
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by wewe1(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2012
This report does not put into consideration slim guys with POTBELLY undecided ...lol grin grin grin
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2012
Arrgh Son of a Bi.tch! angry angry
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Ishilove: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
webaplanet: Attention men: Take off your clothes and look down. Can you see your penis?
Lwkmd!!! Oya guys look am, can you see the whole thing or just the head/tip?? cheesy tongue cheesy
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
tchidi: *looks down...doesn't see anything. shocked *
I'm overweight!!!.. Wairaminit! I'm a lady, so I no suppose get. HAa! Ope oº°˚! I don fear. grin
Lwkmd!!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by AtheistD(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
Either that or your joystick is too small. tongue
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by toyoC1(f): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Expert ke ?
Any fool who's seen Eddie Murphy in Nutty Professor knows this..
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by KufreAfangideh: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
somebody help...can't see mine!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Lipton Tea Helps To Lose Weight / Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa / COVID-19 Update For September 19 2020 In Nigeria - (2,850 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.