Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick (16406 Views)

14 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water / 10 Things You Should Never Do When You’re Angry / Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by ChyV(f): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
I can't stop laughing
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by EdwinB1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
I can even see my yansh too.... That means i'm more than fit
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by annawhite(f): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
nbright: JOB
joy stick enlargement food!
Call 0802997330
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
In my opinion, you are obese with exception to people with just pot bellies and no general body fat.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by nbright: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
annawhite: joy stick enlargement food!
Call 08029937707
na pu.s.sy?.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Pakavy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
annawhite: joy stick enlargement food!
Call 08029937707
hope d food is juicy,spicy and still hot
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Slapme(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
[quote author=De_ Law]
your joystick is your penis, that thing you dey use pee or f--k. That is your Amu or mgba iji apia umunwanyi itari.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Lucasbalo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
I can see mine.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by IceDude(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
lol
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by IceDude(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
nbright: na pu.s.sy?.
lol
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by ojeffo: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
StIll looking 4 mine......

1 Like

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by lovetterrison(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
S-berries:

And what's so special about commenting first undecided
u won't understand now till u grow up..It's a success thing cool
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by ojeffo: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
U see am?

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by lovetterrison(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
nyere84: U are jubilating abt being the first to comment. Ope u can see ur joystick??
na so madam..I dey see am like Asoka rock. Long and hard.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Agassa: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
The whole 9 yards!
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by ojeffo: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
Finally.................*dancing* azonto

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by TableLeg(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
You dont need to be told by some expert that you are overweight if you can't see your joystick!
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by MaxMoney(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
Andyblaze: 7th to comment

Am so ashame of u. Wat nonesense! Mtcheeew...
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by TableLeg(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
lovetterrison: na so madam..I dey see am like Asoka rock. Long and hard.
Rock and hard? undecided Dunce!

1 Like

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
That means all blind men are overweight.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by rodeo0070(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
Anvaller:

Yea the BMI but I think the doctor is just trying to introduce a simple test that will always remind u that u r overweight every single morning in the bathroom. U can easily forget that ur BMI was very bad and not even everyone know what a BMI is so I feel that doctor for his idea.
So everyone with flabby Tommy or pot belly is overweight?...
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Lovetinz(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
I dont see it. IT sees ME! At 5a.m it leaps out of its cotton tent, rise to full height, and screams "commander Dick reporting for duty what are your orders!"
and stays at attention watching my every move.

1 Like

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by postemail: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
The truth is many Nigeria men got issues with their weight. But sadly the society here never tries to address this issue. They often associate full figure with being well-fed. I see men and women with really ugly shapes ( fat tummy, protruding rump, awkward "S" shape) walking around like the sexiest things. The most annoying are obese men who form "big man", and the local chicks tend to flock around them. seriously how can that be sexy??
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Limaoscar: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
joy stick enlargement food!
Call 08029937707

So overweight people can start seeing theirs abi...Bloody scammer!!!

En-hen jare back to queshion, is when fully at attention or at ease that op is asking for this "seeing the joy-stick" test?
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Sike(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
T@BD:
I can't see mine. Pls help
Consult a Vulcanizer near you asap.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Boss13: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
lovetterrison: First to comment grin grin dancing gana stlye

You must be a kid
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by ebukah: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
I looked but found four....wat shud I do? undecided
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by NewsFlash101: 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
a
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Balkan(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
Can see mine only when it sees pussy. But when no food can't see it.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Deluty997(m): 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
Lololololo!!!! D picture self even funny!
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Deluty997(m): 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
Lololololo!!!! D picture self even funny,belle ‎​L̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊κє̲̣̥ onion bag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Lipton Tea Helps To Lose Weight / Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa / COVID-19 Update For September 19 2020 In Nigeria - (2,850 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.