Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick (16404 Views)

14 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water / 10 Things You Should Never Do When You’re Angry / Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
CrazyMan: I couldn't see mine sad
grin
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by realsammie(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ramcie: Hehe! I just can't stop laffing. Oya guys look down, can you see it tongue tongue
emm swerie, pls can u come over and check mine for me
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
My guy is visible 247 grin
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
CrazyMan: I couldn't see mine sad

I locked it in the drawer.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by PehaKaso: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
lovetterrison: First to comment grin grin dancing gana stlye
Congratulations bro. E no easy ocheesycheesycheesy
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by lovetterrison(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
PehaKaso: Congratulations bro. E no easy ocheesycheesycheesy
God bless u Jo...It's your turn to shine
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by lovetterrison(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
realsammie:
oga o..na evrywer I go gay PPl must dey..I jst taya
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
Holy Joystick !

I can even see extra 8 water melon balls.

What next ? Send me 8 british bimbos to solidify the research ?
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by ijawkid(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
blogger1.0:
How i wan take tell my papa to do this one na?

Lol...

Just make sure you don't receive a knock on your head if you do find a way out to tell him....

3 Likes

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...

Just make sure you don't receive a knock on your head if you do find a way out to tell him....
OR A HOT SLAP grin grin
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by ijawkid(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
obadiah777: OR A HOT SLAP grin grin

HehÉhehehe.......

Him papa fit stop tÓ pay him school fees sef......

The papa go ask am ""abi you wan use me play??""
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
ijawkid:

HehÉhehehe.......

Him papa fit stop tÓ pay him school fees sef......

The papa go ask am ""abi you wan use me play??""
grin grin grin IMAGINE ASKING THE OL MAN TO CHECK YOUR GBOLA ? I THINK THIS ISSUE IS GREATER THAN NOT PAYING SCHOOL FEES. I THINK HIM PAPA GO SHOOT AM AND IF HE NOT GET GUN HE GO STRANGLE AM TO DEATH
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Alaafialoro(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
99.9% of Nigerian men can't see their joystick, 70% has noting to do with weight issues.
That is another twist to the story,especially the aspect of those that have nothing to do with weight issue. I think that‘s true but the figure may not be that high.
@OP.. I see am wella,thank goodness!
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by kunlekunle: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
you cant see it, but it knows its way even in the dark.
thats the purpose of the thing.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Ramcie(f): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
lovetterrison: oga o..na evrywer I go gay PPl must dey..I jst taya

He isn't gay dude. Am a female ok!

2 Likes

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Ramcie(f): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
realsammie:

cheesy i would if its good looking tongue tongue
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Ramcie(f): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
t-med:

what is the "it"

"IT" na that thing na! undecided
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
My girl friend is joy, and she dose'nt av a stick. What is the meaning of JOYSTICK?
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by jimjones: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
all these illiterates. what kind of simpleminded bullshit is this? if your bmi is between 25 - 29, you are farkin overweight. fyi, there are tons of overweight men that can see their schlongs.

the moderators on here need to sit up, walai. el-rufai was right.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by rodeo0070(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
webaplanet: Attention men: Take off your clothes and look down. Can you see your penis? If not, you’re overweight according to a recently launched online men’s health service.

Experts at We Love Our Health, a men’s health service based in Britain, have created a simple litmus test to gauge whether or not men are overwight: Look down. If you can’t see your penis past your belly, then you may have a higher risk of developing weight-related illness such as stroke, diabetes and heart disease.

It all started this fall when British health advocates surveyed 1,000 UK males and found that 33 percent of guys between 35 and 60 years old can’t see their joysticks over their rotund stomachs when they look down. The results were so significant, that We Love Our Health launched a national campaign dubbed “The Big Check” promoting the simple, albeit crude, test to encourage positive lifestyle changes.

Though it seems to work overseas, domestically, the idea has received some skepticism. Dr. Sanjay Jain, a practicing physician in the Washington, D.C. area, told MSN: “Some men may not take kindly to that kind of approach.” You think?

Still, Dr. Jain does endorse some version of the simple penis-check test for American doctors. “Are we doing a good job winning this obesity battle? No, we’re losing. Clearly, we’ve tried different methods as physicans and health professionals to get the message out to lose weight,” Jain said. “If it works, why not? Every patient has a different message that they can relate to.”

You knew this was coming: Can you see your penis?

http://www.inquisitr.com/389331/men-experts-say-youre-overweight-if-you-cant-see-your-penis/

If you like odd funny and weird news click here http://
What the happened to the BMI* measurement?
*Body Mass Index...
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by jimjones: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
rodeo0070:
*Body Mass Index...

people are too dumb these days to do simple arithmetic, brov
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Pakavy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
De_ Law: My girl friend is joy, and she dose'nt av a stick. What is the meaning of JOYSTICK?
google or devil search it nah.must u b taught everything
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by lovetterrison(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ramcie:

He isn't gay dude. Am a female ok!
eru bami
Noting do u
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Anvaller: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
rodeo0070:
*Body Mass Index...

Yea the BMI but I think the doctor is just trying to introduce a simple test that will always remind u that u r overweight every single morning in the bathroom. U can easily forget that ur BMI was very bad and not even everyone know what a BMI is so I feel that doctor for his idea.

1 Like

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by annawhite(f): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
they don't have to see it!
If the blokos is still visible for the user then no kwams!i
a mere looking at some usernames here I can tell those who can't see their blokos Eventho they are not fat!
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
U are jubilating abt being the first to comment. Ope u can see ur joystick??

1 Like

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Acecube(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
obadiah777: I SEE MY GBOLA EVERYDAY.
they said ''joystick'' not ''gbola''... Lol
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Sberries: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2012

And what's so special about commenting first undecided
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by yomanovic: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
joystick enlargement stretcher for 10k. 08023539119. Call pls
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by nbright: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
jammyng: Just checked, i saw mine. wink
without luking down I saw mine... That's good right?.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
i can't see mine,................................... cry oh i forgot am not on "moved" mode ,***thinking of all the dirty po.rn i can imagine *************** i can see mine now cheesy
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by nbright: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
yomanovic: joystick enlargement stretcher for 10k. 08023539119. Call pls
JOB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Lipton Tea Helps To Lose Weight / Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa / COVID-19 Update For September 19 2020 In Nigeria - (2,850 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.