Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated (23490 Views)

Nigerian-American Judge Give Man Extra 60days In Jail 4 Calling Him A Nigger(pic / Russian Judge Fired For Falling Asleep In Court / British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by mmmustapha(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2012
Stupid american, another black man will rule u after obama's tenure

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by paranorman(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2012
A black callin another black 'nigga' is not racism.. 'tis jst lyk dangote callin adenuga poor teasingly! Ow did u feel wen u read fashola said 'education ain't for the poor!'
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by cnwamo(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2012
Chei!!!!!!!! Naso e pain am reach tongue
Make she go jump inside lagoon, small pikin sef dey form paparrazi smh!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Techwriter: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2012
gboss4sure: Those of una wey de abuse GEJ as una no get Job, what punishment will be given to you?
Give them job. That's enough punishment
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2012
[b][/b]
pres-elect:
Because not all white people are stupid. Majority of them are nice and this woman does not represent them. Carlifornia voted for Obama, so she doesn't represent their opinion. Millions of white people voted for Obama. His campaign was run and organized by white people. Majority of his big donors are white. He was born and bred and loved by whites. His security team is majority white Secret Service guys. So this deranged babe doesn't represent white peeps.

And she's irrelevant. Just like Donald Trump tongue .
So relax cool

Did i just here u say Trump is irrelevant? if that guy takes all his money to offshore accounts and moves all his businesses abroad do u know how much the US economy and job market will suffer? stop talking non-sense u dont know. just because ur god Obama has turned popular opinion against the man doesnt make him irrelevant ok? that man feeds scores of families.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by jtroy(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2012
what do you think would have happened to her if she had a headbag on ie islam?
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by jtroy(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2012
mmmustapha: Stupid american, another black man will rule u after obama's tenure
do u mean all countries with a black president have silly citizens?
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by phreakabit(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2012
pres-elect:
Don't worry about her. She can't do nothing.
She and her opinion are irrelevant grin

[size=18pt]She doesn't represent white people[/size], She doesn't even represent California. She represents a bunch of irrelevant sore loosers whose opinions don't matter grin grin

And you don't represent the smart. Your ignorance is legendary. Racism is still very much alive and well!

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by ghettodreamz(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2012
phreakabit:

And you don't represent the smart. Your ignorance is legendary.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by ghettodreamz(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2012
Ain't a news anymore.. NEXT PLEASE!
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Leadn(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: [b][/b]

Did i just here u say Trump is irrelevant? if that guy takes all his money to offshore accounts and moves all his businesses abroad do u know how much the US economy and job market will suffer? stop talking non-sense u dont know. just because ur god Obama has turned popular opinion against the man doesnt make him irrelevant ok? that man feeds scores of families.

I wonder if the dude actually did a biography on Donald Trump before talking!... Same Donald is one of the pillars of the US job market
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by jtroy(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2012
The n word means alot of things when used in different context. a black man may call another the n word and he is just being polite about it or he might be trying to pass a message that he doesnt respect an individual's attitude. it is different when a white man says that to a hommy cos during slavery it was used as derogatory term for blacks i.e a monkey, a slave, an under achiever etc. Obama is a world leader and He has achieved alot , more than most black and white people so i dont think He is a nigga

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by ceejay80s(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2012
gboss4sure: Those of una wey de abuse GEJ as una no get Job, what punishment will be given to you?
the answer is firing squad
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2012
Leadn:

I wonder if the dude actually did a biography on Donald Trump before talking!... Same Donald is one of the pillars of the US job market
YOU GUYS THAT HAVE NEVER LEFT AFRICA NEED TO SHUT THE HECK UP. IF DONALD TRUMP TOOK ALL HIS MONEY OUT OF AMERICA, THE MONEY WILL NOT BE MISSED. WHAT IS HE WORTH ? LIKE 10 BILLION DOLLARS ? THATS HOW MUCH AMERICA CURRENTLY SPENDS DAILY ON WARS. SOME OF YOU NEED TO QUIT TALKING.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by sundaybam(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2012
What if the woman say f u c k u! Obama. What will happen?
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by sam2222: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2012
and
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2012
force deportation to northern Mali. Or death penalty
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by begwong: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2012
uihebom: force deportation to northern Mali. Or death penalty
Seconded!
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Blueboy0402: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2012
It is quite unfortunate that some "white pigs" cum racists in the USA find it difficult to accept the bitter truth that a black man has been rulling them in the past four years and will rule for another four years.

This goes to show that the defeat Romney suffered in the hands of "black" Obama didnt go down well with some disgruntle elements who now wish that he (Obama) be assassinated.

Shame unto the clique that brazenly wish for the death of Obama. For those who care, please tell those blind racists and opportunistic immigrants that the blood of the black man was one of the corel ingredients used in building USA. If they cant accept that fact then they can go and rot in the pit of hell. God bless all men of good will! God bless Nigeria! God bless USA!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2012
obadiah777: YOU GUYS THAT HAVE NEVER LEFT AFRICA NEED TO SHUT THE HECK UP. IF DONALD TRUMP TOOK ALL HIS MONEY OUT OF AMERICA, THE MONEY WILL NOT BE MISSED. WHAT IS HE WORTH ? LIKE 10 BILLION DOLLARS ? THATS HOW MUCH AMERICA CURRENTLY SPENDS DAILY ON WARS. SOME OF YOU NEED TO QUIT TALKING.

You illiterate! firstly who is in Africa? your talking to someone in the UK whos has been to ell over 15 states in the US and several cities around the world right now so u can get off that bloody 'i am overseas hence i know better than u' high horse right now. Trump has an enterprise worth billions of dollars and employs thousands of people. were his companies to fall today the NASDAQ, DOW and JONES will all take significant hits that can not be ignored and a very large percentage of new yorkers would be unemployed. so going back to the issue of irrelevance' which brought up this verbal assault and economic schooling im giving u now, im sure u will agree with me that donald Trump is more relevant than anybody in your pathetic family generation would ever be.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2012
afam4eva: Did she get fired because she called him a NIGGER or because she hoped that he's assasinated?

A. Nigger B. Assasin C. All of the above.

The correct answer is C. All of the above.

NEXT!!!!!
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2012
Bludeville: **yawn**

Are you hungry or feeling sleepy You sleepy head... tongue
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2012
Apart from the glaring racism, the fact that this "woman" would not give a Bleep if her president died is alarming. This is a man with a wife and kids who is ruling her country. Did she ever stop to think about what her statements will do to the man's family and the rest of the nation?
Even as i do not like Jonathan, the last i would wish for is the guy to be dead.
And then she says "I have friends of different backgrounds" That doesnt mean anything b*tch! You are still a racist. Silly human being!
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by toprealman: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2012
Fancy having her as a wife...no thanks mate, what a tool!!!!!!
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by greaterlove(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: [b][/b]

pls tell us how much donald trump is worth, how many people he has under his employment, how much he contributes to charity and what are the buisnesses he owns that he will likely be able to take abroad?
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by cecegorz(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2012
grin grin grin
Spot on dude, i guess they should be stamped 'Do NOT employ -' on their fore heads!
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2012
slyfoxxjoe:

You illiterate! firstly who is in Africa? your talking to someone in the UK whos has been to ell over 15 states in the US and several cities around the world right now so u can get off that bloody 'i am overseas hence i know better than u' high horse right now. Trump has an enterprise worth billions of dollars and employs thousands of people. were his companies to fall today the NASDAQ, DOW and JONES will all take significant hits that can not be ignored and a very large percentage of new yorkers would be unemployed. so going back to the issue of irrelevance' which brought up this verbal assault and economic schooling im giving u now, im sure u will agree with me that donald Trump is more relevant than anybody in your pathetic family generation would ever be.
AND I REPEAT, YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR AZZ. THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD IS EVELYN ROTSCHILD. HE IS NOT COUNTED IN FORBES LIST BECAUSE HIS WEALTH IS OBSCENE. HE IS WORTH 500 TRILLION DOLLARS. NOW THATS THE KIND OF MONEY THAT WILL CRIPPLE AMERICA. NOT NO MAN WHO IS WORTH 10 BILLION DOLLARS. TRUMP IS ONE OR TWO BAD BUSINESS DEALS FROM GOING BROKE. THE MAN HAS GONE BROKE LIKE 4 TIMES AND LOST EVERYTHING. DID IT CRIPPLE MANHATTAN ? LET ALONE NEW YORK LET ALONE AMERICA ? STOP PLAYING. THIS HERE AINT NO COMEDY SHOW

4 Likes

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by irich21(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2012
Insults are the last resort of a limited intelligence

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jordanian, Sohaib Abuayyash, Arrested In Houston Planned Attack On Jews / Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal / Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.