Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated (23492 Views)

Nigerian-American Judge Give Man Extra 60days In Jail 4 Calling Him A Nigger(pic / Russian Judge Fired For Falling Asleep In Court / British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by phreakabit(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
afam4eva: Did she get fired because she called him a NIGGER or because she hoped that he's assasinated?

Best question on the thread. . . Simple but very deep! But really, I think people are too dumb to care.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR AZZ. THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD IS EVELYN ROTSCHILD. HE IS NOT COUNTED IN FORBES LIST BECAUSE HIS WEALTH IS OBSCENE. HE IS WORTH 500 TRILLION DOLLARS. NOW THATS THE KIND OF MONEY THAT WILL CRIPPLE AMERICA. NOT NO MAN WHO IS WORTH 10 BILLION DOLLARS. TRUMP IS ONE OR TWO BAD BUSINESS DEALS FROM GOING BROKE. THE MAN HAS GONE BROKE LIKE 4 TIMES AND LOST EVERYTHING. DID IT CRIPPLE MANHATTAN ? LET ALONE NEW YORK LET ALONE AMERICA ? STOP PLAYING. THIS HERE AINT NO COMEDY SHOW

First of all u reprehensive slowpoke Everlyn Rothschild is British and just a member of the Rothschild dynasty. what u quoted (500 TRILLION DOLLARS) is the net worth of the ENTIRE Rothschild family and not his own personal wealth. for u to even think any one man can be worth that much proves how much of a ding bat u are. Sir Evelyn De Rothschild himself is worth around 20 billion dollars http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/richest-billionaires/sir-evelyn-de-rothschild-net-worth/ and most of that is inheritence mostly in the form of bonds and assets, he doesnt own thriving businesses or employ staff like mr Trump so hence is not as 'relevant'. I AM SICK OF TALKING TO HIGH SCHOOL KIDS ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
^^^ P.S the rothschild family isnt even worth shit anymore do ur research. That money (500 trillion) u quoted is some 1800's sturvs. their dynasty has declined drastically over the years.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Limaoscar: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
Did she get fired because she called him a NIGGER or because she hoped that he's assasinated?

Either way, She's fired!. ....let Her Mentor Donald Trump go find "razist" black hating or Obama hating job for amcheesy
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Lucasbalo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
pres-elect:
Because not all white people are stupid. Majority of them are nice and this woman does not represent them. Carlifornia voted for Obama, so she doesn't represent their opinion. Millions of white people voted for Obama. His campaign was run and organized by white people. Majority of his big donors are white. He was born and bred and loved by whites. His security team is majority white Secret Service guys. So this deranged babe doesn't represent white peeps.

And she's irrelevant. Just like Donald Trump tongue .
So relax cool
I concur with u .
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Lucasbalo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lucasbalo: I concur with u .
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
slyfoxxjoe:

First of all u reprehensive slowpoke Everlyn Rothschild is British and just a member of the Rothschild dynasty. what u quoted (500 TRILLION DOLLARS) is the net worth of the ENTIRE Rothschild family and not his own personal wealth. for u to even think any one man can be worth that much proves how much of a ding bat u are. Sir Evelyn De Rothschild himself is worth around 20 billion dollars http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/richest-billionaires/sir-evelyn-de-rothschild-net-worth/ and most of that is inheritence mostly in the form of bonds and assets, he doesnt own thriving businesses or employ staff like mr Trump so hence is not as 'relevant'. I AM SICK OF TALKING TO HIGH SCHOOL KIDS ON NAIRALAND.
AND I REPEAT, YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR AZZ. WHO DO YOU THINK OWNS AND RUNS AMERICA IN THE SHADOWS ? THE ROTCSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, DU PONTS, GETTY. THESE FAMILY OWN AMERICA. THEY ARE THE ONES OBAMA IS WORKING FOR. THOSE FAMILIES OWN THE WORLD. SO STOP ACTING LIKE A BELLIGERENT IMBECI-LE BY NAMING RELATIVELY POOR PEOPLE. DONALD TRUMP IS A POOR MAN IN AMERICA RELATIVELY. IF HE LOSES HIS MONEY, NOT ONE DENT WILL BE FELT. SOME OF YOU NEED TO LOG OFF AND GO READ A BOOK. AND I REPEAT, DONALD TRUMP HAS LOST ALL HIS MONEY 4 TIMES AND GONE BROKE AND EVEN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD DID NOT FEEL IT LET ALONE THE WHOLE AMERICA. YOU DUMBAZZ STICK TO READING BOOKS WITH PICTURES
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Slapme(m): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
That's is what it suppose to be especially for nairaland dogs and orders at large. Abuse Gej lose your job, threating him go to jail.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by lastpage: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
thepo: "And another 4 years of the (n-----). Maybe he will get assassinated this term..!!"

The post quickly made the rounds on social media, prompting Sacramento TV station Fox 40 to interview her about her comments Wednesday night.

She told the Fox 40 reporter: "I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. ... The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don't think I'd care one bit."

Helms has since deleted the post and posted again about the incident. It reads: "So apparently my post last night about Obama got onto Twitter and Fox 40 came and interviewed me cause apparently a lot...

It is called "incitement to murder".

This duumbo should have known that in todays "connected world", your best bet is just to keep your comments close to your chest!
Once its out of your filthy mouth, its known to THE WHOLE WORLD!

......and to think that the whole hatred is all just because "he is dark skinned"?

Not even because of some other reasons like economy, wars, jobs, health insurance, e.t.c! angry angry angry

Anyway, l have come to the "reasoned conclusion" that unless the opportunity does not present itself, WHITES will always feel "superior and entitled" towards BLACKS"!

...Unless the "opportunity" does not present itself!

Lastpage!
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by guonno: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
SOME OF THESE WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO RACIST IN NATURE, YET THEY WILL NOT LEAVE THE AFRICAN AND ASIAN MMANU WELLS. UNGRATEFUL LEACHES. NDI ALA.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Originalsly: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: [b][/b]

stop talking non-qsense u dont know. just because ur god Obama has turned popular opinion against the man doesnt make him irrelevant ok? that man feeds scores of families.
What nonsense is this? Did Obama ever respond to anything Donald Trump said? Trump declared he was running for president and the amount of foolishness that dropped from his mouth was jaw dropping. His campaign was all about Obama's birth certificate which was already proven to be authentic. He was so stupid that the media referred to him as Donald the Clown and was begging him to just shut up. If you think he is that great why doesn't he run for mayor of New York City where he has so much investments? Talk what you know about. On the topic....calling Obama a nigger is racist ...that's part of free speech but can can bring her grief. Putting it out there that she wish the president gets assasinated is a different matter....it's more like putting out an open invitation for someone to assasinate Obama. About nigger.... if you know about Blacks in America thenvyou would know it is never cool for a White to refer to a Black as a nigger.....friend, stranger or enemy. Blacks do call Blacks niggas....but if you are Black...and a foreigner...with an accent, please....delete that word from your vocab...it is not cool for you to say.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Freiburger(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
I can't understand the kind of education some people have, she is not even ashamed of herself, displaying her s-tupidity in public. undecided undecided
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by redsun(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
Slap me: That's is what it suppose to be especially for nairaland dogs and orders at large. Abuse Gej lose your job, threating him go to jail.

Gej like all nigerian politician is an obvious rogue.If he can prove us wrong then he will have a case.

Can somebody remind me how many million or billons taht animal spend feeding his fat self,family and cohorts,while millions of nigerians are starving year in year out?
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by manny4life(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
This argument is funny

First, she deserves what she get, in fact, Justice Dept and FBI shouldn't waste time, they should press charges on her for making an unguarded statement of assassinating the president.

Secondly, those of you claiming Trump business is a pillar in the job market, yeah, he has a few hundred of workers working directly/indirectly for him, but IT WILL NEVER CRIPPLE America. Trump, last time I checked was worth under $5billion. Like someone rightly stated, it's like JP Morgan Chase, on how they lost about $2billion in one day from their London office due to risky trading. Did it shake JP, nope, did it affect the market, yeah for that day, but they bounced back.

It's like the republicans fighting to save $32billion from a 2.3+trillion budget, in which they wanted to shut down govt last year. Accordingly, it was stated that $32billion was less than 1% and had any less impact on the economy. Can you imagine if it's $4billion of someone's worth, it won't shake U.S., the market will have minute fear (oh what does trump know that we don't), but no major effect economically. Unemployment will just add by the few hundreds and that's it, but don't forget, uncle Sam will take his cut of that money being sent oversees, so in a way, it's kinda win-win for everybody.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Freiburger(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
If i should call her a dirty b-i-t-c-h now, i know the ladies will take on me.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dumb azz biţch!
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
manny4life: This argument is funny

First, she deserves what she get, in fact, Justice Dept and FBI shouldn't waste time, they should press charges on her for making an unguarded statement of assassinating the president.

Secondly, those of you claiming Trump business is a pillar in the job market, yeah, he has a few hundred of workers working directly/indirectly for him, but IT WILL NEVER CRIPPLE America. Trump, last time I checked was worth under $5billion. Like someone rightly stated, it's like JP Morgan Chase, on how they lost about $2billion in one day from their London office due to risky trading. Did it shake JP, nope, did it affect the market, yeah for that day, but they bounced back.

It's like the republicans fighting to save $32billion from a 2.3+trillion budget, in which they wanted to shut down govt last year. Accordingly, it was stated that $32billion was less than 1% and had any less impact on the economy. Can you imagine if it's $4billion of someone's worth, it won't shake U.S., the market will have minute fear (oh what does trump know that we don't), but no major effect economically. Unemployment will just add by the few hundreds and that's it, but don't forget, uncle Sam will take his cut of that money being sent oversees, so in a way, it's kinda win-win for everybody.
dont mind that dumbazz slyfoxxjoe. and he spoke so emphatically like he knew what he was talking about
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by tonym1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
usmsam: Apart from the glaring racism, the fact that this "woman" would not give a Bleep if her president died is alarming. This is a man with a wife and kids who is ruling her country. Did she ever stop to think about what her statements will do to the man's family and the rest of the nation?
Even as i do not like Jonathan, the last i would wish for is the guy to be dead.
And then she says "I have friends of different backgrounds" That doesnt mean anything b*tch! You are still a racist. Silly human being!
But pple curse and wish death on GEJ daily and they still have their jobs
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by redsun(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Were she to be in england,she will be jailed.

But in america it is normal to have racist hate preachers like bill o'reiley,pat robertson and donald tramp on TV,WEB and radios,encouraging hatred and injustices.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
seriallink: Dumb azz biţch!
that she is LOL. these white folks aint playing brah. a race war is about to jump off in america real soon. i hope all you niggaz in america got guns. whitey is coming for your azz. it is prophesied

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
Techwriter:
Give them job. That's enough punishment

Thats correct, i have already found a job for them, Toilet cleaners.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
12 inches!:

But pple curse and wish death on GEJ daily and they still have their jobs
Yeah. But thats the difference between the American society and Nigerian one. When last have you met a patriotic Nigerian? They seem to be nonexsistent if you ask me!
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
cecegorz:
grin grin grin
Spot on dude, i guess they should be stamped 'Do NOT employ -' on their fore heads!

Lol, U wicked ooo cause even satan no go employ them. I was thinking of giving the toilet cleaners
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by redsun(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
usmsam:
Yeah. But thats the difference between the American society and Nigerian one. When last have you met a patriotic Nigerian? They seem to be nonexsistent if you ask me!

You forgot to mention that society and government seem to be nonexiestent in nigeria.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by ben4reel: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
berem: God will punish any Nairalander that calls Nigerians NIGGERS! angry

e.g Shy....if you add mexx, na you sabi.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
usmsam:
actually if you ask me, that tells you how sane and humane nigerians are. nigerians are not diabolical people. this is why if someone says lets assasinate gej, everyone will laugh because they know you are just venting and no nigerian will ever attempt to slap the man let alone assasinate him. that speaks to the docility yet humanity of nigerians. however america is a different kettle of fish. the people there are all evil bastards. just from her mentioning that, she has planted a seed in the minds of at least 1000 wack jobs who will start polishing their rifles and relishing the idea of being infamous. so i would choose an unpatriotic nigerian over a patriotic american. patriotic americans are dangerous people. thats shows a lack of humanity and shame. the few of them who are humane are not patriotic because they know how they got the land. so they just exist quietly. the patriotic ones are extreme nutjobs with a sense of entitlement the size of texas.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by floggins: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
bknight: Apart from hoping he gets assassinated, don't african americans call each other Niggas?

undecided

It is acceptable for a black to call a black nigga..but not from a white..have you ever wondered why eminem never uses the word nigga in his music..he will surely pay for it
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by tayoccu(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
gboss4sure: Those of una wey de abuse GEJ as una no get Job, what punishment will be given to you?
GEJ is not yabbed based on the color of his skin, but by the contents of his character.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
obadiah777: that she is LOL. these white folks aint playing brah. a race war is about to jump off in america real soon. i hope all you niggaz in america got guns. whitey is coming for your azz. it is prophesied

I tell ya, the white folks ain't playing @all! 15 States have already filed petitions to secede from the USA after Obama's re-election! Smh

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by tayoccu(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
seriallink:

I tell ya, the white folks ain't playing @all! 15 States have already filed petitions to secede from the USA after Obama's re-election! Smh

If u believe that then you'll believe anything
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by manny4life(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
seriallink:

Good luck for them, after all, I know when TX and FL once issued that threat, but that will be a VERY LENGTHY PROCESS, by the time it's all said and done, Obama will be done with second term. I mean, they file petitions, court hears the argument, then comes the appeal (which is definite), then come the further appeal to SCOTUS (for constitutional review), and then maybe, after SCOTUS decision, the people will decide to place it on electoral ballot. All this wahala will take years, sh.it, Obama will be done by then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jordanian, Sohaib Abuayyash, Arrested In Houston Planned Attack On Jews / Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal / Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.