Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated (23489 Views)

Nigerian-American Judge Give Man Extra 60days In Jail 4 Calling Him A Nigger(pic / Russian Judge Fired For Falling Asleep In Court / British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Freiburger(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
In every battle of this nature there is a winner and a loser, and the angrier the loser is,the better it is for the Victor.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by DonaldGenes(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
gboss4sure: Those of una wey de abuse GEJ as una no get Job, what punishment will be given to you?
You wea don qet job person no qo hear word
Must you insult my fellow nigerians
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by eyzeberg: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
gboss4sure: Those of una wey de abuse GEJ as una no get Job, what punishment will be given to you?
God bless you. Na thunder go fire them .all dem GEJ enemies.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by logica(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
phreakabit:

And you don't represent the smart. Your ignorance is legendary. Racism is still very much alive and well!
Thanks for breaking it down to that Uncle Tom.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by manny4life(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ayowumie: The lady has the right to appeal against her dismissal. Her working place had no right to fire cos of her comments. The furthest they could go would have been dis-associate the firm from the comments and probably refer the woman to a disciplinary committee in accordance with the rules of the firm.

Firing the woman is way too much of a punishment in as much as she did not use the firm's resources (time, internet bandwidth etc) to make the comments.
What happened to the freedom of expression for God's sake?

Appeal her dismissal? LOL, dude, she's an employee at will, which also means her employer can terminate her for no reasonable cause. If her termination was based on protected class bias, perhaps she has a case. In her employee handbook, I believe they made it VERY CLEAR and BOLD ENOUGH, that the company doesn't endorse racism, and as such, employees will face disciplinary actions if violating such.

Dude, relax, it's the standard norm - employees get fired for offline actions. When you're caught making racial slurs + assassination threats, take it to whatever court you want, your actions are a serious threat to the company, the employee is def not worth it, so the will cut her loose. The young lady should be lucky they are not charging her...
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Ezeufi: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
floggins:

It is acceptable for a black to call a black nigga..but not from a white..have you ever wondered why eminem never uses the word nigga in his music..he will surely pay for it

Only those of pee size of a brain share your views. I have put a black friend of mine in a jail cell for calling me a Nigga in a night club in Cardiff. I warned him, and he insisted that its ok for a blackman to call another blackman nigga. In those days I used to have dreadlocks just as a hairstyle. Then he went on to say "you fake rasta you deny your identity"....; (To this fool, nigga is an identity to be proud of) That was the last straw and I called the police, he admitted using the nigga word hoping that the police won't mind because he was black. Guess what? he was nicked and spent the rest of the night in jail.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by logica(m): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2012
Ezeufi:

Only those of pee size of a brain share your views. I have put a black friend of mine in a jail cell for calling me a Nigga in a night club in Cardiff. I warned him, and he insisted that its ok for a blackman to call another blackman nigga. In those days I used to have dreadlocks just as a hairstyle. Then he went on to say "you fake rasta you deny your identity"....; (To this fool, nigga is an identity to be proud of) That was the last straw and I called the police, he admitted using the nigga word hoping that the police won't mind because he was black. Guess what? he was nicked and spent the rest of the night in jail.
Mugu. Do you know the difference between "nigger" and "nigga"?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by preselect(m): 5:11am On Nov 13, 2012
Horus: [size=17pt]Twitter Racists React to ‘That Nigger’ Getting Reelected[/size]

In case you were hopeful that Obama winning a second term was some kind of indication that racism doesn't really exist anymore, check out Twitter. The amount of hate speech, referring to the president as a "nigger," a "monkey," calling for violence and for the south to "rise again" was depressing—and eye-opening. Here is incontrovertible proof (as if we needed it) that racism isn't just some imaginary talking point invented by liberals, but an actual problem. What's sadder is that many of these Tweeters seem to be in high school, who don't have the flimsy excuse of being raised in "another time."

Source: http://www.jamiiforums.com/international-forum/352828-twitter-racists-react-to-obama-getting-reelected.html#post5015006

hahahahahahahahahaa . . .. i don die ooooo .
these are what you call . . .soooore looooosers grin
the deal is done, 4 MORE YEARS! KAPUT cool
i only feel pity for them, they are upset, they lost, obama remains in the white house tongue
protected by white secret service guys
voted for by white ameicans and their black/latino/asian friends
these bitter loosers are a pitiful sight. if they like them them curse obama from sunday to sunday, if they like let them call him monkey 70times/minute grin
4 MORE YEARS cheesy
He aint going nowhere until january 20, 2017 tongue (by then i'll be a US citizen ready to vote for Hilary Clinton cool)

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by miky(m): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2012
she just ruined her life stupid idiot.. no one will employ her for sure
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Ezeufi: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2012
logica: Mugu. Do you know the difference between "nigger" and "nigga"?

If I may stoop to your level, only for a picosecond, nigga is a female nigger.

Which one are you?
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Ezeufi: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2012
miky: she just ruined her life stupid idiot.. no one will employ her for sure

She may get a lucrative deal as a FOXnews TV. There are so many Donald Trumps in america who will be extremely happy to employ her.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by manmade(m): 3:36am On Nov 14, 2012
People like Demdem and co need to learn from this.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Ayowumie(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
manny4life:

Appeal her dismissal? LOL, dude, she's an employee at will, which also means her employer can terminate her for no reasonable cause.

The bolded only happens in developing countries like Nigeria.
Most employers in developed countries are regarded as ORGANISED SECTOR which means you as an employee are entitled to some medical benefits etc. No employer can sack any one without any reasonable cause.
The cause has to be reasonable even though IT MAY NOT BE GENUINE.

Katsumoto:

They will argue that her comments could have brought a partial boycott of their products and be injurious to their financial standing. After all, they are in an industry, in which even a 6 year old can decide to avoid.
Thank you for that.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by pleep(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
See how many white whores called obama a nigger? They are even more racist than the men.

Let that be a lesson to all you thirsty dudes out there who like to deal with cracker heifers. wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by logica(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ezeufi:

If I may stoop to your level, only for a picosecond, nigga is a female nigger.

Which one are you?
Oh, OK that must explain why your "good friend" called you a "nigga". You must have been exuding some feminine or fruity vibe. So was that why you called the Police? Simply because you are a fagg.ot?
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by pleep(m): 12:19am On Nov 17, 2012
Ezeufi:

There is a difference between 'nigger' and nigga!... nigger is a racial slur that white ppl use. Nigga is often used as a term of endearment in African american culture. Black people never call each other "NIGGER".

I'm sick of confused British people talking about an issue they don't even Fuckin understand.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by MrsChima(f): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
Correction: Obama is a half nigger. He is biracial.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by MrsChima(f): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
This is for everyone that said racism is dead.

Screw you! wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Freiburger(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Correction: Obama is a half nigger. He is biracial.
Correction: You can't in any way call Obama a nigger, his ancestors weren't slaves. Obama knows where his father's grave is.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by MrsChima(f): 2:05am On Nov 20, 2012
Freiburger:
Correction: You can't in any way call Obama a nigger, his ancestors weren't slaves. Obama knows where his father's grave is.

(falls off the Pyramid) (laughing in Spanish)

[size=22pt]The funniest post 2012!!! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin

While Obama knowing a grave belong to someone that he has never met or somebody's daddy....that white woman [size=22pt]STILL CALLED [/size]Obama a nigger! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The funniest thing that too many Africans feel that Whites and others see them as the "special black" therefore they won't be subjected to bullshit! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wake up before it it too late!
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by MrsChima(f): 2:06am On Nov 20, 2012
I wonder if that white woman's daddy is the leader of KKK clan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online / Jordanian, Sohaib Abuayyash, Arrested In Houston Planned Attack On Jews / Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.