Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated (23491 Views)

Nigerian-American Judge Give Man Extra 60days In Jail 4 Calling Him A Nigger(pic / Russian Judge Fired For Falling Asleep In Court / British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Finland(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
dhan_mccoy: If everybody who insulted our own GEJ were fired, the unemployed for boku for this country oh. Most people for Nairaland sef for dey jobless grin
Not justifying her narrow-mindedness of course.
Monkey! Is this about insult or about threat to life? Read with your brains not with you dirty nose grin
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by b03liberty(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
she is not even fine....mtchewww ;Dshe is not even fine....mtchewww. Her case no worth arguin for. She shud lock in a zoo to get f**k by a giant gorilla
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Richy4(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
gboss4sure: Those of una wey de abuse GEJ as una no get Job, what punishment will be given to you?
they will be employed at rail way stations cheesy
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
tayoccu:
GEJ is not yabbed based on the color of his skin, but by the contents of his character.

Yab is Yab, it doesnt have 2 meanings and moreover what that lady tweeted doesnt have any word in it to show that she abused obama because of skin color
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
And what exactly was the job she was fired from?
Selling Icecream at an Icecream shop,American equivalent of a pure water seller
Most likely a welfare queen on subsidized housing,knocking Obama
Ladies and gentleman,a nonentity selling Icecream is the center of attention
Now that she is both uneducated and jobless,she can go get a job as Sarah Palin's nanny or mop floors and clean toilets at Fox News.A real career elevation would be to sell funnel cakes and coffee at state fairs .
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Horus(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdqohaYmonM

Young Woman Calls Obama a "Nigger" & Claims She's Not Racist (What?!?)
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by redsun(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
gboss4sure:

Yab is Yab, it doesnt have 2 meanings and moreover what that lady tweeted doesnt have any word in it to show that she abused obama because of skin color

Nigger means black,if you dont get it.Gej a is rogue,running a rogue government.That is why he endorses and covers corruptions that are quite obvious.That is why he waste billions of naira on mere food,while so many millions of nigerians can barely have a meal a day.That is why he pays the militants,that is why he pays the terrorists which includes senators.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by mallammusa1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
make she go drink hypo
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by bigmaut: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
How can a woman who shld hav milk of human kindness call 4 d assasination of d greatest president of america God help us frm this generation of daughter's of eve.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Katsumoto: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
birdman:

How do you know this?

Because white people voted Obama into office.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by madjune(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
It always gets headline news when a white person calls a black man "nigger" I think Kanye has called Obama worse things in the past and nobody said anything.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by AjanleKoko: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
LOL.
Female cracker grin cheesy tongue
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Katsumoto: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
obadiah777: actually if you ask me, that tells you how sane and humane nigerians are. nigerians are not diabolical people. this is why if someone says lets assasinate gej, everyone will laugh because they know you are just venting and no nigerian will ever attempt to slap the man let alone assasinate him. that speaks to the docility yet humanity of nigerians. however america is a different kettle of fish. the people there are all evil bastards. just from her mentioning that, she has planted a seed in the minds of at least 1000 wack jobs who will start polishing their rifles and relishing the idea of being infamous. so i would choose an unpatriotic nigerian over a patriotic american. patriotic americans are dangerous people. thats shows a lack of humanity and shame. the few of them who are humane are not patriotic because they know how they got the land. so they just exist quietly. the patriotic ones are extreme nutjobs with a sense of entitlement the size of texas.

I am sorry but I disagree with you here.

Which Nigerians are humane?

The ones that kill (ritual) fellow citizens for wealth?

Or is it those who embezzle all government funds to live ostentatiously?

Or is it those bombing churches?

Or is it those killing children by opening their heads in Plateau state?

Or those that use Christianity to rob poor folks so they can buy jets?
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by dilbert100: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
serves her right. damn racist.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by vislabraye(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
Racism is a very very unacceptable no matter who said it.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by awuf2008: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
she deserve to be jailed for that inflammatory statement. she is a racist by all standard.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Twitter Racists React to 'That Nigger' Getting
Reelected

In case you were hopeful that Obama winning a
second term was some kind of indication that
racism doesn't really exist anymore, check out
Twitter. The amount of hate speech, referring to
the president as a "nigger," a "monkey," calling for
violence and for the south to "rise again" was
depressing—and eye-opening. Here is
incontrovertible proof (as if we needed it) that
racism isn't just some imaginary talking point
invented by liberals, but an actual problem. What's
sadder is that many of these Tweeters seem to be
in high school, who don't have the flimsy excuse of
being raised in "another time." If you believe the
children are our future, then our future is fcu.ked.

http://m.jezebel.com/5958490/twitter-racists-react-to-that-nigger-getting-reelected/gallery/1

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by jazmartins: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
So can you help me to get there man? 08164873335
slyfoxxjoe:

You illiterate! firstly who is in Africa? your talking to someone in the UK whos has been to ell over 15 states in the US and several cities around the world right now so u can get off that bloody 'i am overseas hence i know better than u' high horse right now. Trump has an enterprise worth billions of dollars and employs thousands of people. were his companies to fall today the NASDAQ, DOW and JONES will all take significant hits that can not be ignored and a very large percentage of new yorkers would be unemployed. so going back to the issue of irrelevance' which brought up this verbal assault and economic schooling im giving u now, im sure u will agree with me that donald Trump is more relevant than anybody in your pathetic family generation would ever be.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Limaoscar: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Good luck for them, after all, I know when TX and FL once issued that threat, but that will be a VERY LENGTHY PROCESS, by the time it's all said and done, Obama will be done with second term. I mean, they file petitions, court hears the argument, then comes the appeal (which is definite), then come the further appeal to SCOTUS (for constitutional review), and then maybe, after SCOTUS decision, the people will decide to place it on electoral ballot. All this wahala will take years, sh.it, Obama will be done by then

Bro, I think you are even dignifying their intent here....It should actually be treated as sessesion or treasonable offence if they push beyond filing through the courts and start making bloody red-neck trouble....If I be Obama I go deal with them ehn.....Nonsense and ingredient peoplecheesy grin

But seriously, Is this all because an African blood is president? If yes, this is a dangerous trend and a clear signal that they do not want any immigrant minority especially blacks to aspire ever again to become Presidengt or hold a significant office at that level of governance.If you ask me, the Dems should look for some sharp credible latino to run for Presidency after now, or after Hilary or Biden...Biden?? Make GOP learn some hard lessons with their lousy candidiates wey dem dey present.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Horus(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
[size=17pt]Twitter Racists React to ‘That Nigger’ Getting Reelected[/size]

In case you were hopeful that Obama winning a second term was some kind of indication that racism doesn't really exist anymore, check out Twitter. The amount of hate speech, referring to the president as a "nigger," a "monkey," calling for violence and for the south to "rise again" was depressing—and eye-opening. Here is incontrovertible proof (as if we needed it) that racism isn't just some imaginary talking point invented by liberals, but an actual problem. What's sadder is that many of these Tweeters seem to be in high school, who don't have the flimsy excuse of being raised in "another time."

Source: http://jezebel.com/5958490/twitter-racists-react-to-that-nigger-getting-reelected/gallery/1
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Where is my Man Cap at....
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by jmoore(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
obadiah777: YOU GUYS THAT HAVE NEVER LEFT AFRICA NEED TO SHUT THE HECK UP. IF DONALD TRUMP TOOK ALL HIS MONEY OUT OF AMERICA, THE MONEY WILL NOT BE MISSED. WHAT IS HE WORTH ? LIKE 10 BILLION DOLLARS ? THATS HOW MUCH AMERICA CURRENTLY SPENDS DAILY ON WARS. SOME OF YOU NEED TO QUIT TALKING.
we don't need to be out of Nigeria to know more about USA. What is your own worth? You might as well say facebook founder Mark is irrelevent according to your theory.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Horus: [size=17pt]Twitter Racists React to ‘That Nigger’ Getting Reelected[/size]

In case you were hopeful that Obama winning a second term was some kind of indication that racism doesn't really exist anymore, check out Twitter. The amount of hate speech, referring to the president as a "nigger," a "monkey," calling for violence and for the south to "rise again" was depressing—and eye-opening. Here is incontrovertible proof (as if we needed it) that racism isn't just some imaginary talking point invented by liberals, but an actual problem. What's sadder is that many of these Tweeters seem to be in high school, who don't have the flimsy excuse of being raised in "another time."

Source: http://www.jamiiforums.com/international-forum/352828-twitter-racists-react-to-obama-getting-reelected.html#post5015006

I am losing hope in the human race #extremestupidity smh

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Akiika: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
Booty4me: And People Dey call Gej Retardeen undecided
Isn't this accurate?
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
obadiah777: actually if you ask me, that tells you how sane and humane nigerians are. nigerians are not diabolical people. this is why if someone says lets assasinate gej, everyone will laugh because they know you are just venting and no nigerian will ever attempt to slap the man let alone assasinate him. that speaks to the docility yet humanity of nigerians. however america is a different kettle of fish. the people there are all evil bastards. just from her mentioning that, she has planted a seed in the minds of at least 1000 wack jobs who will start polishing their rifles and relishing the idea of being infamous. so i would choose an unpatriotic nigerian over a patriotic american. patriotic americans are dangerous people. thats shows a lack of humanity and shame. the few of them who are humane are not patriotic because they know how they got the land. so they just exist quietly. the patriotic ones are extreme nutjobs with a sense of entitlement the size of texas.
I am sorry but u can never say an average nigerian person is more humane over an american. It seems like we keep forgetting that majority of nigerians are not like u and me that went to good schools and have seen the world. Most nigerians live below the poverty line and are mostly ignorant. Assassinate is not even a word they would understand, that is why they will laugh with u.

IMO the only reason why there has been no assasination attempt by average nigerians is because everyone is too hungry or hustling to get by to even think about the president. How many people even voted Jonathan in, out of a 180 million people? Some people do not even know that we have a president called Goodluck Jonathan. Infact, how many nigerians know their rights? If we all knew our rights, the Aluu Treatment will be metted out on every single one of our leaders without even thinking. We are a violent people my friend. Dont you ever forget that!

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
lol@you all wasting time crying over this bullshitt.
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Wsdm: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
donniemc: How many Nigerians get Fired for calling Jonathan a slowpoke?
btw ...I just Made a Discovery fat & ugly white People like Donald Trump and this woman are mostly racist!!.....
And how many people have the job for supporting his harsh economic policies?
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by kenway(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
Donald trump is worth $2.9 billion. I doubt strongly his millions will be missed.

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/politician/donald-trump-net-worth/
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Ayowumie(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
The lady has the right to appeal against her dismissal. Her working place had no right to fire cos of her comments. The furthest they could go would have been dis-associate the firm from the comments and probably refer the woman to a disciplinary committee in accordance with the rules of the firm.

Firing the woman is way too much of a punishment in as much as she did not use the firm's resources (time, internet bandwidth etc) to make the comments.
What happened to the freedom of expression for God's sake?
Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by Katsumoto: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ayowumie: The lady has the right to appeal against her dismissal. Her working place had no right to fire cos of her comments. The furthest they could go would have been dis-associate the firm from the comments and probably refer the woman to a disciplinary committee in accordance with the rules of the firm.

Firing the woman is way too much of a punishment in as much as she did not use the firm's resources (time, internet bandwidth etc) to make the comments.
What happened to the freedom of expression for God's sake?

They will argue that her comments could have brought a partial boycott of their products and be injurious to their financial standing. After all, they are in an industry, in which even a 6 year old can decide to avoid.

No business that wants to survive in an economy with little growth needs Rev Al Sharpton giving it negative attention.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated by 19naia(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
Obama was overwhelmingly out voted in the traditionaly "RACIST STATES" that is the states that still have areas and many people that hate other races and put up signs and efforts to keep them away....This sensitive fact attributes to a bulk of votes for Obamas opposition...Its a sad affair when the other party loses election even with many votes based on Hate and not common sense or the nations interest at heart...The republican party is well known for coddling of racist and the sheltering of the corupt wealthy...In the past the republican party was a champion of racial integration,to an extent....Not all republicans are rasict but a great deal of racist are republican....Rasicm is a game of competition as it intertwines with competition for territory and the available pool of wealth and power...without competition,there is no racism (the key word RACE is also used in competitive terms as in PRESIDENTIAL RACE.) Obama doesnt address racism so much,he focuses on the inequities of the aftermath of human on human competition,so as to see an improvement for all peoples lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jordanian, Sohaib Abuayyash, Arrested In Houston Planned Attack On Jews / Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal / Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.