Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? (1184 Views)

PDP Abhors Corruption – Metuh / Jonathan Abhors Use Of Young Women As Suicide Bombers / Nigerian Constitution Amendment Promotes Paedophilia (abhors Homosexuality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? by werepeLeri: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
This is not a topic or thread for gaari bull cra.p, neither is it for I am the first to post nonsense or for people who does nothing but to abuse.

Simply put - what is it in the black man that an average white man hates - what is the genesis of the hatred, why is it there - cant it ever be wiped out.

This is not a topic for Nigerian Americans who will tell you white doesnt hate black.

Why is this plague still spreading like fire everywhere?
Re: What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
but blacks themselves hate blacks! I think we were meant to be hated, by God!
Re: What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? by werepeLeri: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
cogitoErgo: but blacks themselves hate blacks! I think we were meant to be hated, by God!

LOL. How can that be? meant to be hated by God? Thats hilarious.
Re: What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? by Akanbiedu(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
He he.

When you insist on enjoying with them what their forefathers sacrificed for.
Re: What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dey believe dat we are meant 2 be der slave.,,
Re: What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 11, 2012
werepeLeri:

LOL. How can that be? meant to be hated by God? Thats hilarious.
Toor, wetin I go say nau? e.g., wen peppl are t get married they always crave fo somtng called 'white wedding' tell a lady u will not do that and u will see...! then I asked wat do u call that one u go to pay dowry n d village, 'black wedding' ehn and its not important?
Re: What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 11, 2012
Strength.

Half of what blacks have gone through, white people can't imagine it.

Hate that black try to keep their identity and try not to accurate themselves into the "white culture". That's why they classified the black culture as the "ghetto" culture so that black people would not want to associate with it.

This is why Spanish people are much more liked than blacks. Spanish people try as much as they can to be white.

No matter what, they can't trample the spirit of the black man.
Re: What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? by Dede1(m): 6:05am On Nov 11, 2012
@Topic

It is because of nuts such as you who think a person of African ancestry is “black”. No human being is either black or white.
Re: What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? by NegroNtns(m): 6:10am On Nov 11, 2012
werepeLeri: This is not a topic or thread for gaari bull cra.p, neither is it for I am the first to post nonsense or for people who does nothing but to abuse.

Simply put - what is it in the black man that an average white man hates - what is the genesis of the hatred, why is it there - cant it ever be wiped out.

This is not a topic for Nigerian Americans who will tell you white doesnt hate black.

I can give you the answer in many ways......pick which you want.

1. The creation code
2. The cosmic essence
3. The mystic vibration
4. The human-earth intimacy
Re: What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? by werepeLeri: 6:29am On Nov 11, 2012
Dede1: @Topic

It is because of nuts such as you who think a person of African ancestry is “black”. No human being is either black or white.

Goat. stay there deceiving yourself. Where was it mentioned about African Ancestry? being black? Simple question, you begin to call someone names. Thats a typical monkey style thinking.

1 Like

Re: What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? by ryom(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
@op- Old thread but worth commenting on. No easy answers. I have lived with them for a while now. The prejudices are there. Not a lot anyone can do about that. However, I think people, all people, will take you as you take yourself. For some reason, blacks have not broken through well, the way say the Chinese or Japanese and even the Singaporeans have for instance. The is a book written by Lee Kwan Yew. Its called 'The Singapore Story- From third world to first". I would implore ALL in any position of leadership in Africa to read it. People know when you depend on them even when you feign independence. And the dependent can never be equal to the one dependent upon. The first change will start with thinking. Thought orientation. 'As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he...' Then good thought has to be translated to action in the areas of manufacturing and industry generally. Another area of thought transformation will be ethics. No people are perfect, but there is a directly proportional relationship between upholding ethics and good progress in society. I could go on and on but suffice it to say these initial steps if they can get a foothold with us will lead to better acceptance not because we long to be accepted but it will be a natural consequence. The good book says "If you do well, will you not be accepted?"
Re: What Is It About "Black" That Makes "White" Abhors Anything Black? by drnoel: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
werepeLeri: This is not a topic or thread for gaari bull cra.p, neither is it for I am the first to post nonsense or for people who does nothing but to abuse.

Inferiority complex is ur problem

(1) (Reply)

US Offers $23m For AQIM, Boko Haram Boss / I See Revolution In Nigeria... - Tb Joshua / Video:former Biafran Soldiers Galant Parade @ The World Igbo Congress Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.