Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? (13047 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Inah(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2012
I dnt tink, they is a girl more brilliant than i 'm, moreva i role wit brilliant gurlz
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:40am On Nov 12, 2012
pleep: Flash you are pathetic. Men like you are ruining society. Have you ever stopped to consider that most women actually want their mate to be smarter than them? Guys like you are so ashamed of your masculinity.

If you find a woman that is smarter than you at everything, first off your a simp, and second off she will never respect you. I don't blame her, dudes like you don't even respect yourselves.
lol, you're the pathetic one here. This show of aggression already shows you're very insecure.
Intelligence never translates to maturity. Your woman can be more intelligent than you but you can still be in control. Like seriously?? Havent you heard of illiterate men married to graduates yet they are still in total control with full respect??
You my friend is either very insecure or a chauv. Both pathetic.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:57am On Nov 12, 2012
fluid26: pleep! Take it easy bro. It's unfair for you to judge the young lad with the yardstick of your intelligence and wealth of experience.

As for me, I can't co-exist with someone who consistently exhibits traits of dominance...be it academic or otherwise. She'd evetually be the death of me. They are usually as unteachable as they are uncompromising. I have a blacklist though...hehe.

1. Mbaise girls [#noOffencePls, it's just an opinion]
2. Ora-Ifite girls lipsrsealed
3. Lawyers
4. Human rights activists
5. Grammar-bending semi-literates lipsrsealed

That'll be all for now.
you small boys somehow seem to think that intelligence translates to dominance?? Smh.
And the fact that you will want to dominate someone in a relationship shows a high degree of insecurity.
I'm not dissappointed tho, the young shall always grow. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Mynd44: 5:37am On Nov 12, 2012
Nice work Flash
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by pleep(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2012
Flashaldrin:
lol, you're the pathetic one here. This show of aggression already shows you're very insecure.
Intelligence never translates to maturity. Your woman can be more intelligent than you but you can still be in control. Like seriously?? Havent you heard of illiterate men married to graduates yet they are still in total control with full respect??
You my friend is either very insecure or a chauv. Both pathetic.
Im agressive because i hate people like you, and i never will stop. I made a perfectly reasonable comment and three manginas have called me insecure or a chauvanist so far.

Look here yous stupid little cu.n.t, the vast majority of women want a mate who is smarter than them. The ones who don't are overbearing fem dykes. Traditional women want a man who is smarter and likewise traditional men are smarter than their mates. This has nothing to do with insecurity it is the way of the world. I'm sorry your dumbass father didn't give you a good example.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by djeezy(m): 6:21am On Nov 12, 2012
martfrank: Can you go out/marry a girl that is far more brilliant,intelligent than you.
Yes I can as long as I'm also intelligent too. I think more intelligent is that extra effort you put in studying. In this circumstances how do you measure intelligence? Is it by grades?
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by busybee24: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2012
pleep: Im agressive because i hate people like you, and i never will stop. I made a perfectly reasonable comment and three manginas have called me insecure or a chauvanist so far.

Look here yous stupid little cu.n.t, the vast majority of women want a mate who is smarter than them. The ones who don't are overbearing fem dykes. Traditional women want a man who is smarter and likewise traditional men are smarter than their mates. This has nothing to do with insecurity it is the way of the world. I'm sorry your dumbass father didn't give you a good example.

Gutter talk and ignorant mindsets

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2012
Flashaldrin:
you small boys somehow seem to think that intelligence translates to dominance?? Smh.
And the fact that you will want to dominate someone in a relationship shows a high degree of insecurity.
I'm not dissappointed tho, the young shall always grow. undecided

Pls re-read my initial post. Do you lack comprehension skills?

Dominance could be aggressive or subtle. It could be direct or implied. It takes an intelligent person to see through these definitions.

I am not against intelligence of any form [be it culinary or monetary as korrej and yield emphasized], rather, I'm against the 'unfair' and somehow 'condescending' usage. She being a 'prick' about it.

PhysicsQED: Only if she's not a total prick about it. grin Her being smarter than me would be fine, but rubbing it in would be annoying. grin

Did you even read this ^^^? PhysicsQED's post is in sync with what I said.

I remember you. You're that gorilla-faced boy who goes about defending pastors and their thieving ideologies even when you're feeding hand-to-mouth. You do not have the capacity to connect dots and make logical statements. Why not just keep quiet, instead of making a fool of yourself in public.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by addictiv(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2012
A girl who s more intelligent than me.......that must be something. Never met a lady who s smarter than me, if I did I would love to date her
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by addictiv(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2012
fluid26: pleep! Take it easy bro. It's unfair for you to judge the young lad with the yardstick of your intelligence and wealth of experience.

As for me, I can't co-exist with someone who consistently exhibits traits of dominance...be it academic or otherwise. She'd eventually be the death of me. They are usually as unteachable as they are uncompromising. I have a blacklist though...hehe.

[b]1. Mbaise girls [#[/b]noOffencePls, it's just an opinion]
2. Ora-Ifite girls lipsrsealed
3. Lawyers
4. Human rights activists
5. Grammar-bending semi-literates lipsrsealed

That'll be all for now.
Mbaise girls are the best for me, I would pick a beautiful Mbaise girl anytime , any day.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2012
martfrank: Can you go out/marry a girl that is far more brilliant,intelligent than you.
My fiancee has First class why i graduated with third class..
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Mynd44: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2012
fados4sure:
since when did you have a fiance?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by goofie: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2012
will not date a guy thats 'far less intelligent". afterall hes supposed to be d head.and if hes going 2 make unintelligent decisions, dt wld really turn me off. am highly attracted to intelligence

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by pleep(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2012
^ You tell these niggas girl.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lol... yeah mehn...I think it's about time...your wish might come through and you’ll get the gold...
Mynd_44: I have been searching for one for a long time. I need someone to put my overbearing arrogance in check
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
pleep: A chick that does better than me in school is fine.. they are everywhere.

But a chick that is smarter than me in every sense of the word. I would hate that.

angry
hope you are a little intelligent sha!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
fados4sure:

Is first class and third class a sign of intelligence?
Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by pleep(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
AmBeautiful:

angry
hope you are a little intelligent sha!
Do u like a man you are with to be more intelligent than you? wink
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by chronique(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
sanb: I don’t agree with you on this statement “Women Don’t” as per your statement below. There are certain decisions a woman takes and her feelings and emotions are set aside when taking these decisions; rather she has to think logically to come to a conclusion.

I agree with you on this....

My dear,I said "women dont often"...
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
sanb: Lol... yeah mehn...I think it's about time...your wish might come through and you’ll get the gold...
I wish it comes true soon
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by martfrank(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2012
fluid26:

mehn I dey tells you...those girls are something else.
abeg expantiate for me ooo
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Mynd44: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2012
martfrank: abeg expantiate for me ooo
Me too
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by stupor(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
No lady can be more intelligent than I am ! Simple.

I cannot be more intelligent than my lady.

My lady must just be a very intelligent minded person.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by dilbert100: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
i doubt there are any!!!!
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Grenade006: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
sure
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by kingingkinging: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
chronique: There's no way a lady will be more intelligent than a guy in all ramifications(except the guy is a total dummy). Ladies are mostly more intelligent than men when it comes to academics but not logic. A man is naturally more intelligent than a woman logically. Women dont often approach issues from a logical point of view;they actually deal with issues based on feelings & emotions. Apart from a man's physical strength,natural intelligence(or logic as you'd like to call it),is what makes men superior to women. When couples have issues & the man is tryna show his superiority(even when he's wrong),and the woman decides to calm things down by allowing him have his way @ dat moment,it shows how intelligent she is cos @ d end of d day,she might be able to subtly win him over later & show him what's right. A foolish woman would argue n strive n fight until d relationship hits d rock... A woman can never be totally more intelligent in every ramification(except the man is a complete dummy).

You are correct.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Sike(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
Why not
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by An0nimus: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
As long as she respects me..I even prefer that kind of person
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Pennywise(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
She can be more intelligent but I am always the wise one and whenever intelligence meets wisdom, its a no contest. Wisdom wins (unless if she no want stay!!).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Painful Aspects Of Being A Side-chick / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.