Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,705 members, 7,844,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? (13045 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by SELFWORTH: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
U must be living in a cave if u can make such statement undecided

I live in Nigeria (new name Cave) and until Boko haram takes over this shambolic country called Nigeria and its no longer a democratic country where everyone is entitled to their opinion, i will continue to express my opinion. if you don't agree with me, please move on and bully someone else or stay forever silent. D
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by holladele: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
dmcdad:

Sure I can.. Buh frankly, it would hard 2 see a gurl that would outsmart me in terms of intelligence cuz I've got lots of it. Anywayz, if I find someone like that, her intelligence won't stop anything
Folks, it is possible. But for me, I just need to spend sometime with that lady and understand her very well. Thereafter, surpass her and outsmart her. Smartness and brilliance comes through power of knowledge that is relevant to the society. With my God-given potential, I believe, I will meet and overtake her. Simple!
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
I've got a thing for intelligent chics and I'll definitely date a lady more intelligent than me....

However, I'll upgrade myself, or probably out do her with time... That's the competitive spirit in me...

I naturally admire chics I can seek advice from, and learn from.... Chics like that get me on smash! wink
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by 360command: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
Dating someone who is smarter than you means you are olodo!
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
360command: Dating someone who is smarter than you means you are olodo!

Brother, you need to go out more, there are chics out there that are more intelligent than the highest IQ having guy in the world....

Some American chic I used to know on twitterville(that was when I was still on twitter) is defo one of them... Conversing with this chic alone would blow you off, the chic is pretty much a genius... I've met a couple of chics like that, anyway... Don't underestimate women, some of them are out of this world...

However, when it comes to being street smart, I doubt there's any chic out there that can out do me - but never say never...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

Brother, you need to go out more, there are chics out there that are more intelligent than the highest IQ having guy in the world....

Some American chic I used to know on twitterville(that was when I was still on twitter) is defo one of them... Conversing with this chic alone would blow you off, the chic is pretty much a genius... I've met a couple of chics like that, anyway... Don't underestimate women, some of them are out of this world...

However, when it comes to being street smart, I doubt there's any chic out there that can out do me - but never say never...

She was a genius or you were dumb?
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
J12:

But I'm a million times more intelligent than you'll ever be - take that to the bank! undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Saipro(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
My dream girl! I however pride myself in being a tactician. Would be a shame to be constantly outwitted. Would put me on edge as I'd be perpetually scheming to step up my game. Viewing from positive angles, I'd be forced to become smarter
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
J12:

LMAO!! grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

But I'm a million times more intelligent than you'll ever be - take that to the bank! undecided

LMAO. It seems you were offended. So sorry
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
J12:

LMAO. It seems you were offended. So sorry

Nah, that just telling you to suck a dyck.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

Nah, that just telling you to suck a dyck.. undecided

But on a serious note, how could you tell that she was a genius? Was she a stripper?
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Insanity(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
J12:

But on a serious note, how could you tell that she was a genius?

Dude, you b olodo?? He was jus tryna tell you how intelligent she is...lmao! Wow!! Smh!!!
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Peterpan1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Of course, infact thats what am praying for, Lord pls hear my prayer.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by SELFWORTH: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
360command: Dating someone who is smarter than you means you are olodo!

That's olodo style of thinking.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
Insanity:

Dude, you b olodo?? He was jus tryna tell you how intelligent she is...lmao! Wow!! Smh!!!

Ignore that dolt, mate...
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! grin grin

I know you want to fvck me, don't you??

Shout me and stop faking the funk... grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by litaninja(m): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
errrr, how would the supposed "intelligence" of both parties be measured? Really hope no one will say school grades...
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by cap28: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
Yes, as long as she is down to earth, feminine and caring.

I've met some really intelligent women and a few of them can be very condescending, rude and bit.chy, these kind of women tend to have high powered jobs in male dominated professions and are very very impatient around anyone especially men that they perceive to be less intelligent than themselves, needless to say i do not find intelligent women with those kind of attitudes appealing. My ideal intelligent woman would be Michelle Obama who i think has got the balance of intelligence, humility and femininity at the right balance, Obama is the ideal man for her because he is intelligent in his own right and comfortable in his own skin and does not appear to have self esteem issues. i think egocentric men or men with low self esteem should definitely steer well clear of intelligent women as they will constantly feel emasculated by them. An intelligent woman needs an equally intelligent man who is very comfortable in his own skin and has a lot of respect for women, Obama has a lot of respect for women because he was raised by independent strong women - his mother and grandmother.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 14, 2012
loool... nice question.......

If a man could spot a more intelligent lady than him, that means he is also intelligent........ Foolish people often see intelligence as more foolish........ Foolish people can't identify intelligence.....

If I'm not as intelligent as her, at least I'm intelligent to know we will have bright offspring wey go dey carry 1st anyhow for class..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:51am On Nov 14, 2012
why not, i love smart women or isint it natural that everyone should be smart?

N:B
a woman can be intelligent acamically, it does'nt mean that she's smarter than you, you can be very smart but not sound academically.......you can also be intelligent in book but not otherwise
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by WuzilistiQ(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2012
I go date her, marry her put jara, thats natures way of blessing someone, u can either be smarter or she on the other hand, i will even be very comfortable if she is more intelligent because ''its gonna be an EGDE not just on my blackberry but to our nuclear family and socially e.t.c. Lolzzz But on a more serious note, if we check the ''Variation of intelligence in a woman'' we will come to know that a woman's intelligence is mainly drawn from her academic background, so if she lacks street knowledge it means she'll get it from her man and we all know that wisdom from the streets brings security to everyone so if her husband/guy will be the one to bring home the knowledge of the streets every woman will be okay with the ''division of knowledge''......but if a woman wraps her intelligence wit the ribbon of arrogance that will only lead her to the greatest fall of pride.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Adeniyi67: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2012
Yes , if she like you . She will definitely be of help in many ways . That one wil be grateful to God
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by victord1st: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
samally: No matter how smarter nor intelligent a girl might be, As long as she's going out with me....I will surely know her wick point and attack from there which make her brainless then I will bring her down to my level, Is juat that it takes time,patient and tolerance...But at last am always in CHARGE

...as in bringing her down to ur mediocrity.I think guys shud wiseup.its a plus to have an intelligent woman beside you.it challanges the man in me and spur me to work on my deficit and remain in control
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nggirl1(f): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by rayman2: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Julieccentric:

smh#
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by dmcdad: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
holladele:
Folks, it is possible. But for me, I just need to spend sometime with that lady and understand her very well. Thereafter, surpass her and outsmart her. Smartness and brilliance comes through power of knowledge that is relevant to the society. With my God-given potential, I believe, I will meet and overtake her. Simple!

I believe u bruv.. To be frank with u, it would be very difficult(almost impossible) for ANY gurl to outsmart me cuz of my kind of intelligence and vast knowledge in almost all spheres of life
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2012
I can. No problem with that. I'd safely argue though that no lady is far more intelligent than I am, at least not generally. Perhaps in a specific field. And this is was easily tolerable.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by purplish(f): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mynd_44: I have been searching for one for a long time. I need someone to put my overbearing arrogance in check

*raises hand*
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by goodmike7: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
pleep: A chick that does better than me in school is fine.. they are everywhere.

But a chick that is smarter than me in every sense of the word. I would hate that.

Do they exist
I doubt ooo
Where are they in Nigeria? Don't fink so
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Unluvable(f): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
When I was an undergraduate I dated a guy who was equally intelligent, along the line insecurity crept in. I remember us solving one albert einstein riddle and I got the answer while he was still struggling, he got angry and defensive. So pragmatically a guy's ego will go a long way to cause bumps if the girl is more intelligent.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by chikeorji123(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
Moving along with an intelligent woman..that's a privilage b/c we can easily subdue any hindrance in our way and govern a nation..handling family or relatives around us will be a minor task..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Painful Aspects Of Being A Side-chick / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / Can You Spend The Night With Her? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.