Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram (11190 Views)

We’ll Replace Buhari In 2019; Nothing Will Stop Us, PDP Chairman, Sheriff, Vows / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by Omen100(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2012
Ok.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by chemashie(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2012
Ngwakwe:

He was the best Governor in Nigeria in his first term.

Mind you second term can be anything different which you and me is yet to understand.
Best governor in your dream, right?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by Nellyd(f): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2012
redsun: He is a shameless tout.An offer nobles like buhari cannot accept even with a thousand metres pole inbetween is an opportunity of a life time for an osu like kalu.

If animals like him who are the bane of corruption and nigerian syndromes are locked for their criminalities,insurgencies will fade out in nigeria.
eyaaa, dont take it too personal, has he offended you in any way? Orji is far more better than most politicians in Nigeria, take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by excondido(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2012
why not lobby boko to negotiate on their behalf......kalu wan join chop the potential amnesty fund. chai!
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2012
I can see so many OUK ars$e lickers on this thread.

Why are you people like this..the man has hardly done anything legitimate to earn a good reputation and someone is insinuating some balderdash here asking if people are better than this scam! Right from Unimaid...his reputation has always been a weird one.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by yohannazack(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2012
If orji kalu wil bring peace to nigeria why wunt we allow him to do it? Instead of us criticism based on his old record. It doesn't really matter wat he wants to achiev, but all we need is peace
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by iconaus: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2012
some of u who are not in support of Orji mediating are idiots . do u think it is easy for a high profile and a rich person to volunteer to mediate for boko . it takes a lion and a brave person to offer to take such a responsibility . A coward will not accept such offer.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2012
^^^^...hey guy you don't need to start the insults on this thread...you won't be able to stand the heat that you are stoking here.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by drnoel: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2012
[size=28pt]OMG[/size]

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by lafuria1(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2012
logically, does this means kalu has link with boko haram? most of u will say no but if buhari had accepted, ur responses will be that buhari has ties with boko haram.
wheather buhari accept or not, pple will always chose to believe what they want. well i hope kalu knows what is required. wish him luck and hope those idi.ots (bh) wud listen

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by hubreality(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Paul John:
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/106586-orji-kalu-offers-to-replace-buhari-in-dialogue-with-boko-haram.html
We need prominent news media company like that of his; Sun Newspapers or the like 4 us to take it as true message from him Orji Uzor Kalu. Many blog posts these days could be misleading. Better and reliable source pls!
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by tpapi: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
eduson55: [size=18pt]this is bambastically elloqueentaility in the highest dismay[/size]
please reduce d weed
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by Ngwakwe: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
chemashie:
Best governor in your dream, right?

Dr Orji Kalu was best in his 1st term.
If you want us to debate it with facts, I will be available for that with verifiable facts.

Remember, I belong to a different political camp opposing Orji Kalu but will always stand by the truth.

Ngwakwe: Orji Kalu was one of the greatest Governor's of his time. If you think otherwise, state your facts and don't include unfounded lies and rumours

Orji Kalu's achievements include the following minus the looting which every former Governor was involved in.

Eight Years free education, cost of books and seats inclusive for all student from primary 1 to S. S. 3 including free evening education for all unlearned market people in Abia State.

95% Completion of Repairs and Construction of all roads in Aba. Mind you we have 11 months continuous rainfall in Aba which contributes to most damage when tons of heavy trailers use the roads that have been dampened with continuous rain.

Invested in Construction of Ohabiam Electronics Market, modernised Aba Shopping Plaza, re developed Ehere new market.

Invested in Sports and Enyimba F.C. won CAF Championship back to back.

Fought and Prevailed for return of 68 Oil wells from Rivers State to Abia State.

Safe Guarded Ngige and Tinubu when PDP tuggs were after their lives. He was the person that stood by Ngige and taught him ABC of Good governance.

Reconcilled Ojukwu and Bianca's Father, then did so for Babangida and Buharia from long time coup enemity.

Build new Abia State Teaching Hospital in Aba. Go to Bende Senatorial District in Abia State and see wonderful roads he constructed.

There are many good thing too numerous to mention as am typing with my phone. Please, it may interest you to know that am from Aba and am no friend of Orji Kalu.

Tell me which governor that was better than him with the meager resources at his hand remember that he paid civil and pubic servant 20% more that his contemporaries from other South East States.
Never allowed killing of any Massob member which Obj with other south east governors were shamefully involved in their States
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by ekea2001: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
I believe him.Lets give him a chance. wink
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by toprealman: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
ilugunboy: Seeking relevance through the wrong route....

He should help more in Abia....that is if he is still relevant in the politics of that state though.
He is a persona non grata in Abia mate!!!
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by segunobe(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
Abagworo:

The statement sounds more like what an intellectual conceived and wrote. Orji's level of reasoning no reach.

You obviously don't know OUK.Go and read 'kalu leadership series' ,his column in The sun newspaper.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by ignis: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
akintun: He definitely would be more credible than Buhari, but I think he would not be allowed. Dis is politics, and no one would want to give Dr Kalu any political victory even Boko Haram themselves.
Sure, Buhari want to be begged: later he will claim the bringer of peace and victory over boko haram.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ndigbo hav suffered enof of boko haram dismay, so I belv if Orji Kalu voluntered his self to dialogue with the sect for peace to reign, Better. Is left for the sect to accept his offer, even thuo is for money ehh,let it be... Let peace be... shocked

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by dozern(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
is orji uzor kalu a christian? Does he has the interest of Nigerians and xtians in mind. The problem is that most of these politicians are neither xtian nor muslim. What they do is to hind under the cloak of religion to gain selfish interest and cause problems. They make use of ecclesiatical means of getting power in a state."The Prince" by Niccolo Machievili. Kalu know where he and his political class belong. And they should stand out to ther believe like Anthon Lavey, founder of Church of Satan did and others did. He cant be a servant of two masters. Period. He negotiating 4 his interest in politics.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ngwakwe:

Mind you second term can be anything different which you and me is yet to understand.

^^^Ngakwe, can you explain further your assertion that he was the best governor in Nigeria in his first term; you can also include pics or mention projects and policies he initiated.

This is why anyone that finds himself in a position of authority (either by hook or crook as they say) should ensure posterity remembers him kindly.....you're given just one chance in life (maybe two if you win re-election) so use it wisely.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by phreakabit(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
This guy is an absolute clown! Why would BH want to dialogue with this dimwit in the first place? Theres absolutely no connection here. He has no affiliation to this sect! Buhari was requested for a particular reason. OUK is embarrassing himself. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by blocker: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin Orji Uzor Kalu should mediate for MASSOB before talking about doing same for a group (BOKO HARAM) he is not even a 'moslem' how much more a 'jihadist', that he speaks Hausa or lived in Maidugri or spent 3 years doing a diploma programme at UNIMAID in the 80s is not enough criteria for him to Jump at or offer. Please lets not waste time with such politicians who seek relevance regardless of how obscure they sound.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by phreakabit(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
blocker: grin grin grin grin Orji Uzor Kalu should mediate for MASSOB before talking about doing same for a group (BOKO HARAM) he is not even a 'moslem' how much more a 'jihadist', that he speaks Hausa or lived in Maidugri or spent 3 years doing a diploma programme at UNIMAID in the 80s is not enough criteria for him to Jump at or offer. Please lets not waste time with such politicians who seek relevance regardless of how obscure they sound.

Flawless (*echoes*) . . .
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by ba7man(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
NO!!! To dialogue.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by ignis: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
ba7man: NO!!! To dialogue.
Dumb.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by postemail: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ngwakwe:

Best what? This guy ruined Abia state. I had a project in Aba during his tenure. He purloined the state curfews with his family, particularly his mother.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
Arna and kafir like you Orji . They want imams and ustazs.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by mimifavour(f): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
redsun(m): 10:30am

He is a shameless tout.An offer nobles like buhari cannot accept even with a thousand metres pole inbetween is an opportunity of a life time for an osu like kalu.

If animals like him who are the bane of corruption and nigerian syndromes are locked for their criminalities,insurgencies will fade out in nigeria

Redsun Ɣ☺u get prob wit ur brain
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by papaejima1: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
I also nominate his protege T.A orji to accompany him on the mission.
That way we will be rid of the worst pests Abia state has ever had once Boko Boys bomb both of them to charcoal dust.

That would be a master stroke by BH that every Igbo man will applaud.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by KENESAGA(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
NIGERIANS!! CHOI!! BUHARI REJECTED; HE'S A BH MEMBER, OUK ACCEPTED; HE'S THIS, HE'S THAT, HE'S SEEKING RELEVANCE BLABLABLABLA. I PITY MY PPL 4 WE AR CONFUSED, WE NO LONGER KNOW WHAT WE WANT. MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by Abagworo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
segun-obe:

You obviously don't know OUK.Go and read 'kalu leadership series' ,his column in The sun newspaper.

I dey laugh o! Written by his hired authors. Very funny you believe he could craft those write ups. I admire Orji for his high business acumen and fighting spirit but when it comes to grammar abeg gbagaun no reach his level.
Re: Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram by 1025: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
pdp are very smart ppl but we still have other nigerians who are also smart outside their party. in the first place, why would pdp skillfully try to involve Buhari so that they will hold on that to call Buhari a terrorist? i like Kalu because he knows what pdp knows. pdp wants to negotiate with pdp why are they looking for an outsider? let pdp negotiate with kalu and we will see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Signs $1.14bn Contract For Construction Of IPP / APC Reveals Why Crisis Rocks PDP / Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.