Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

She spends on him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She spends on him (2579 Views)

Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! / He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She spends on him by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
you don't love her?

She spends money on you?

Yet you are chopping her money?

When breeze blow.....

lipsrsealed
Re: She spends on him by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: She spends on him by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
Naaa...she's is not trying to marry you, you are just 21. She just wants to get laid. Duh!
Re: She spends on him by Password77(m): 2:47am On Nov 14, 2012
Dog wey wan die no dey sense d smell of sh*t. A desperate girl dey sing marriage for ur ear and u still wan enter d trap because of "change".... I sorry for u!
Re: She spends on him by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
Bravoe: I met dis lady who is a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC mobilization in 3 months time. She's 6yrs older than me.
We met in a bus when I was returning to skul for my 300l second semester.
She has been having problems with her guy smoking, drinking and beating her up.

HOW WE BECAME FRIENDS
I was just sitting close to her in the bus busy with my 2go when she asked me "how do this 2go works?". Being a GURU that I am, I started dis enlightment which she ended up asking me to help her open a 2go account which I did.
She added me and that was how we started.

The problem now is she calls me often, send me recharge cards, send money into my bank account (small change o!). She is 27yrs and desperate for marriage and Me am not even ready in the next 5yrs.

She's planning on coming to my skul dis week and wants to hear my final say on the marriage thing.

MY STAND: I cant marry her coz am stil veri young and she's 6yrs older than me bt I dnt want to let go those benefits 4rm her.

Matured suggestions pls

Pass her onto me . . for God loves a cheerful giver!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / 30 Secret For Changed Women (MUST READ) / SEE Pics#ladies Only: What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Bad In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.