Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him (6919 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2011
He says he wants to marry me, but i dont love him and i have told him on several ocassions that it's not possible cos i dont have feelings for him but he insists that he will marry me. Infact, he uses "dear" for me anytime he calls and dis has almost ruined my relationship. truely, i dont know what to do.

i have abused him, insulted him, i did all sort off but he did not go, at a point i stopped picking his calls but he would come to my office and my house to beg me.

the fact still remains that i dont love him and i dont think i can love him, i have a fiance already.

WHAT DO I DO PLEASE?
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by kpolli(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2011
tell him wat u just told us, u have a fiance already
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2011
wen i told him i hav a fiance, he said he wudnt mind to take me out of the country, though he is in money
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by MMM2(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2011
op

i know guyz like dat dey only want Womanliness, then dey will leave.

So just give him Womanliness 4 peace 2 rain and he will leave u 2 marry ur fiance.  kiss
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by horny4u(f): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2011
Pretend you have convulsion.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by alfchye(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2011
change ur sim, tell security to always embarras him and report him to the police.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by MrCork17: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
Kristty:

He says he wants to marry me, but i dont love him and i have told him on several ocassions that it's not possible cos i dont have feelings for him but he insists that he will marry me. Infact, he uses "dear" for me anytime he calls and dis has almost ruined my relationship. truely, i dont know what to do.

i have abused him, insulted him, i did all sort off but he did not go, at a point i stopped picking his calls but he would come to my office and my house to beg me.

the fact still remains that i dont love him and i dont think i can love him, i have a fiance already.

WHAT DO I DO PLEASE?

have a baby for me & he will run off wink
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nayah(f): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
If you have already a fiancé what's the point? and what about him, your fiancé? did you find a date for your wedding?
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by kpolli(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
so he can take u out of the country, is that enuff reason to leave ur fiance for him
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by paraphase(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
x
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by amumex: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2011
Since u dnt love him and you have told him pls stick to your words dont marry him. He is sturborn
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
though, i told my fiance about him and he believed me initially, but it's getting out of hand cos this guy keeps calling even when am wit my guy. There was a day my fiance came to our house and dis so called guy called but i wasnt there to answer the call so my fiance picked the call to tell the caller to call back, but unfortunately it was this guy and the first thing he said was "hello dear how are you?"all my fiance cud do was to bang the call and put off my fone.

it was not funny at all cos my fiance was so angry believing all i have told him about the guy were lies.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Dsense(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
OP.

Make you mind clear and explicit to him and ask him to back off . . . Else he mind end up raping you one day undecided cheesy
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by tellwisdom: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
[size=15pt]After you don chop him money finish, na now you knw sey u get fiance,plus you dont love him, Na waoo[/size]
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Dsense(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^ Na your money she chop? undecided grin grin grin
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by tellwisdom: 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2011
Na your money she chop

But why?? sad sad
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Dsense(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
That's Naija babes for you grin grin
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by tellwisdom: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2011
When she was chopping the man's money, she never came for advise then oo, naw wey d tin don hook her for neck, she come, begging for advise, shaking my head in pity broda!! sad sad
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Dsense(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
You better look for any Togolese girl to marry . .no dare Naija babes oooo grin grin grin
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
seriously, i no chop him money at all cos the guy sef dey stingy

i mean very stingy
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by tellwisdom: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
seriously, i no chop him money at all cos[b] he guy sef dey stingy[/b]

i mean very stingy

Now i see, one reason why you dont love him!!,, The truth is coming out cry cry
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
anyway, that's not the issue, wot i need is a candid advice on how to stop this guy from disturbing me
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by slex(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
poster you better tell us the full story, i dont see how a complete stranger will be hunting you for marriage?
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Dsense(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
tellwisdom:

Now i see, one reason why you dont love him!!,, The truth is coming out cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Pweety4me(f): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2011
HOW LONG DID YOU TIE HIM ALONG FOR?
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Dsense(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^Comrade in arms lipsrsealed undecided
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by tulk2mi: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
U want advice? Every woman knows how to tell a man she's not interested, u dont learn it, it is inbuilt. just speak d language he undastand, trust me he would come near a 100 miles near u.
u'v just been speaking d one he does not undastand. wink

am thinking* dis man just wan scratch d kitty 4 all the isho, insult and grammar wey he don blow 4 ya head* well its up to u 2 speak english if he no undastand him language.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by tellwisdom: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2011
Insert Quote
anyway, that's not the issue, wot i need is a candid advice on how to stop this guy from disturbing me

Not until you Return the pepper soup, maltina, recharges cards, T-fare, his call credits, and other miscellaneous gifts he bought for you, No matter hw stingy he must be, these aforementioned will not pass you by during your stay with him, So return them

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by omega25red(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2011
poster
Since your fiance knows about him why not have him give him call so they have have a heart to heart talk? or change your number inform security at your job to not let him in, dont open the door when he comes around tell your brothers if you have any to talk to him
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
alright 10ks
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Dsense(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^ Heheheh . .you re coming out now . . .keep coming grin

***singing****

Don't stop the partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ De sense,
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me / My First Time Experience With A Runs Babe / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.