Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,258 members, 7,849,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship (15143 Views)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Worship Of Mary And The Use Of Images In The Catholic Church / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship by ijawkid(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ubenedictus: We ask her to pray 4 us as paul asked d other believes to pray 4 him. So paul>christian>Jesus is right but christian>mary>Jesus is wrong huh??

Why would 1 billion people ask mary to pray for them.....??

Ona mouth paralyze??........

Leave mary alone and learn to pray for yourselves....mary has no power nor was given the responsibility to pray for you or any other catholic there in heaven...........
Paul asked those who were living to put him in there prayers,just as he did too....paul never for once in his life asked mary to pray for Him nor did he direct that all christians should let mary pray for them while she was alive and after her death.........

Jesus for use hammer nack there head if to say them utter those blasphemous incantations..........

Ubenedictus:
so say ijawkid, Jesus says "to God no one is dead".

God says that because he can ressurect the dead...until one is ressurected that person is still dead.......mary is dead,waiting to be ressurected......

Ubenedictus:
sorry my friend their is no creed that say "u must make intercessory prayer". Where did u get ur creed from?

Has anyday passed by when you never told mary to pray for you??

Its a custom...........don't deny it....tell me you didn't tell mary to pray for you today....

2 Likes

Re: Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship by Ubenedictus(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2012
ijawkid:

Why would 1 billion people ask mary to pray for them.....??
why shouldn they?

Ona mouth paralyze??........
na because we get mouth na e make we fit ask 4 prayers!

Leave mary alone and learn to pray for yourselves....mary has no power nor was given the responsibility to pray for you or any other catholic there in heaven...........
hahaha! But 24 elders dey pray abi?
Paul asked those who were living to put him in there prayers,just as he did too....paul never for once in his life asked mary to pray for Him nor did he direct that all christians should let mary pray for them while she was alive and after her death.........
hahaha! Hypocrisy don catch u! So paul want make oda xtian pray 4 am but e no want make mary pray 4 am abi? He was ok with d prayers of oda xtians bt was against that of mary? Smh, hypocrisy

Jesus for use hammer nack there head if to say them utter those blasphemous incantations..........

God says that because he can ressurect the dead...until one is ressurected that person is still dead.......mary is dead,waiting to be ressurected......
Jesus said "he who believes in me will NEVER die"

Has anyday passed by when you never told mary to pray for you??
Its a custom...........don't deny it....tell me you didn't tell mary to pray for you today....
sorry it is not a compulsory custom and i'm not compelled to say it. I know practicing catholics wu dont say d rosary because it isnt suited to them they use d breviary instead.
Hmm... It seems i havent said a 'hail mary' today!
Re: Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship by Ubenedictus(m): 1:04am On Nov 15, 2012
Boomark:

laff the Shame off my brother. Worshipping image no easy.
sorry my dear, shame no catch me, yoruba say na bastard na e dey use left hand point to e papa house.
Re: Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship by Ubenedictus(m): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....

You go tell me wether na me go thief the pagan practice of using beads in worship.....

UBE you better throw away that your rosary......lol....

really? Maybe u need to produce d paper wey buddha and pope sign wey make u tink say na frm dem wey 4 take beads.
Re: Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship by Boomark(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ubenedictus: sorry my dear, shame no catch me, yoruba say na bastard na e dey use left hand point to e papa house.

while some don forget wetin their papa house look like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? / What's The Most Striking Testimony You Have Ever Heard? / How To "Rule Thou In The Midst Of Your Enemies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.