Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Does True Love Still Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does True Love Still Exist? (3249 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does True Love Still Exist? by donpapa(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2008
Ask yourself this. would you die for the person you're in love with? would the person who is ''in love'' with you dies for you? if you can answer these questions, then i feel you might know if true love does exist or not. wink wink wink wink
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Islander(f): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2008
Interesting topic. I believe true love exist. The reality is that, sadly, some people may never experience it, while others may. It's risky game, the best player may not necessarily wins,
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by ifyalways(f): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2008
Islander:

Interesting topic. I believe true love exist. The reality is that, sadly, some people may never experience it, while others may. It's risky game, the best player may not necessarily wins,
word sister !
love exists oooooooooooh
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Encomium(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2008
There is no two ways about it, true love exists and it will continue to exist as long as we have men and women in this world. love is a thing that comes naturally depending on the way its been handled cos some are based on fantasy.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2008
yes it exists, it only takes three eyes to find it.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 03, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

yes it exists, it only takes three eyes to find it.

lol. I'll say twenty eyes. tongue
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by edydeyemi(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2012
Yes it does exist, in movies, songs, paintings and novels grin But in the real world? I'd eat my toes out. Why? All we have now are "relationships of convenience" where self-gain (money-wise, affection-wise, and mostly sex-wise) is the ultimate.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by bekay911(f): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2012
Its exists but its hard to find.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2012
It exits only in the movies
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by IbroSaunks(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2012
What you need to ask first is : "Did it ever exist?"
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Mynd44: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2012
It does but you can only see it when you are asleep
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by richy5(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
Am sorry to ask this@ all what is the meaning of true love
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by cindybrown(f): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2012
Don't think so.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Bisjosh(f): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
It does and only me possess it shocked angry
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by jennyching(f): 3:33am On Jan 18, 2012
true love is a strong intimate feelings for each other,
it depends on whom do u feel that love, it can be the right person or the wrong one,,,

Love should be for the right person,
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by gendebs(m): 4:23am On Jan 18, 2012
love is a mere illusion, it does not exist anywhere in dis world.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30am On Jan 18, 2012
Yes ooo my own na "Chineke boi" aka Jesus Christ d guy love sure die and my second loff is my Buda Buda Buda bam bam wink cheesy
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Mynd44: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2012
Hey Jennychin, how's you doing? Hope you are good?
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by claremont(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2012
It must exist. It MUST exist in the minds of those that believe in it, it's so real to them. It does the exact same thing religion does to its adherents, makes normal human beings do/say abnormal things.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2012
claremont:

It must exist. It MUST exist in the minds of those that believe in it, it's so real to them. It does the exact same thing religion does to its adherents, makes normal human beings do/say abnormal things.
Does religion also say that it is normal for atheists to sleep with goats? Is the act of sleeping with goats normal or abnormal?
Atheists are a bunch of confused peeps!
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Mynd44: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2012
Here we go again
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by richy5(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2012
gendebs:

love is a mere illusion, it does not exist anywhere in dis world.
exactly, true love doesn't exist anymore especailly in naija
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by tavon(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
true love does not exist. it only exists in a womans world
if love exists why then does it wear off?
why do you jump from partner to partner under the guise that your last relationship didnt work out
why do men in love say to their women you are the most beautiful girl in the world and after sleeping with her realize that they are better looking women out there for them.
why do rich women not get married to poor or handicapped good looking men?
its all a fictious feeling that we hold on to to feel hopeful.

what i personally believe is that we men give up hence the word settle down. we men are all dogs but we realize that we are not getting younger so we choose to do what society dictates as normal; get married.

i believe in understanding, tolerance and trust but love hell noo
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by richy5(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
tavon:

why do you jump from partner to partner under the guise that your last relationship didnt work out
why do men in love say to their women you are the most beautiful girl in the world and after sleeping with her realize that they are better looking women out there for them.

what i personally believe is that we men give up hence the word settle down. we men are all dogs but we realize that we are not getting younger so we choose to do what society dictates as normal; get married.

am glad you also know that true love exist but i wonder why you kip criticize guyz in relation and nt mentioning the gold-digger being,
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
tavon:

You dont know the meaning of true love, hence it's non existence to you! Now lemme ask you. For love to wear off means it existed, right? Else you wouldnt have asked "why does it wear off?"
Does the word "love" have an antonym? What's the antonym of love? If the antonym of love exists, why would someone say "love does not exist? Love is not restricted to romantic love alone, and that's the mistake a whole lot of people make!
If you love someone, you'll never hurt them, or think of hurting them emotionally, especially!
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by MrCork17: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sexkillz.  Bro at least, people still love albino,s in 2012.  You should be proud!  undecided
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by richy5(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

You dont know the meaning of true love, hence it's non existence to you! Now lemme ask you. For love to wear off means it existed, right? Else you wouldnt have asked "why does it wear off?"
Does the word "love" have an antonym? What's the antonym of love? If the antonym of love exists, why would someone say "love does not exist? Love is not restricted to romantic love alone, and that's the mistake a whole lot of people make!
If you love someone, you'll never hurt them, or think of hurting them emotionally, especially!

you ar almost saying the same thing,
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by tavon(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

and lemme guess you know the meaning of true love right? love Doctor. loool
love exists in different forms. Am not here to argue about whether the love for a mother to a child exists.
We are all argueing about this so called romantic love between a man and a woman. I dunno about you but as selfish as it sounds i cannot give up a limb for a woman who likes me probably because im good looking, the car i drive or the shoes on my feet.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by richy5(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
tavon:

love exists in different forms. Am not here to argue about whether the love for a mother to a child exists.
We are all argueing about this so called romantic love between a man and a woman. I dunno about you but as selfish as it sounds i cannot give up a limb for a woman who likes me probably because im good looking, the car i drive or the shoes on my feet.

abi ooooo even btw mother and child ture love don't work at some times,
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
tavon:

I get your point! It has to be mutual. You can not give up a limb because of those things in bold, right? That means you will for something more! Romantic love exists, but it is made more manifest when your good looks, cars and shoes are all gone! If she sticks wit you then, that's true love. But even i have to admit that it is quite rare! It's rarity doesnt mean it's non existence!
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by tavon(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

I get your point! It has to be mutual. You can not give up a limb because of those things in bold, right? That means you will for something more! Romantic love exists, but it is made more manifest when your good looks, cars and shoes are all gone! If she sticks wit you then, that's true love. But even i have to admit that it is quite rare! It's rarity doesnt mean it's non existence!
show me a rich woman who married a poor pennyless man and i will start believing in real love
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
Are you saying it's only in such cases that true love exists? What if the poor penniless man is marrying her for her good looks, cars, or her shoes? Would you still believe it's real love?

True love is found when money is not a determinant to love, from either the man, or the woman!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Purchase A Condom / Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) / Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.